Snapshot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made her soften up significantly, and she smiled goofily, like she was hearing that compliment for the first time. She glided back to my bedside and sat down with legs crossed. The way she looked at my cock made me aroused and terrified at the same time.

Without hesitation, her fingers closed around my girth. I came almost instantaneously. Michelle maintained her grip on my shaft as it continued to pulsate and pump out my manhood.

"Mmm, yes. I knew you'd enjoy this. That's it. Cum for me, little brother." The arousal in her eyes was more than apparent.

I instinctively thrusted through her hand to prolong the orgasm and milk out the last bit of semen. Michelle laughed seductively, knowing that she had me right where she wanted.

"Well, that went quicker than I expected." She cocked her head, amused by the hot fluid dripping down her knuckles.

"Sorry. It-"

"Felt really good?"

I nodded.

"Better than you thought it would?"

I nodded.

Michelle smiled and licked the cum off her hands. "Now we're getting somewhere."

"Now what?" I asked with a bit more urgency than I had intended.

"Ooh, someone's excited."

I felt my cheeks burning up and glanced away in guilt.

Michelle giggled. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." She pinched my cheek, causing me to flinch away in pain. "Don't worry. This is far from over. I know just how to pass the time while we wait for little Nicky to grow back."

She hopped onto the bed and straddled me, facing backwards. I had the perfect view of her ass as she leaned forward and slapped herself.

"Mmm, I bet you wish you could get your hands on this ass." She laughed maniacally when she heard me struggling against the handcuffs. "You poor thing! Oh, well. It's not your hands I need at the moment anyway."

Gripping my ankles, she pushed herself back until her privates hovered directly over my face. I could detect a faint scent emanating from her panties. It immediately triggered my senses, and I felt an intense tingling throughout my entire body. I never knew that sex had a smell, or that pheromones applied to humans. It was like I had inhaled some magical dust and gotten an epiphany. In that moment, every instinct in my body told me to bury myself into that cavern and thrust until I had drained the last of my manhood. Nothing else mattered, not even that she was my sister. I was merely a helpless passenger now, both to Michelle's twisted games and to my own raw, unadulterated desire.

"Oh, silly me!" Michelle reached back and removed her panties, slowly sliding them down her legs and making sure they brushed up against my face before tossing them to the floor.

I was staring at my sister's pussy. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined, and I imagined a lot. I could tell she was aroused, as it was engorged and covered in fluid. It wasn't bushy, but she had a thin layer on her mound and around her vulva.

Next to hit the floor were the Louboutins, which landed with a loud thud. I was glad she took those off because I wanted to see her soles, to catch a glimpse of her curling toes.

Michelle reassumed the position and lowered herself onto my lips. I took a deep breath and let her scent flood my nostrils, making me moan with desire. I kissed it timidly at first, never having done anything like this before. Her tunnel contracted each time I sucked on it, accompanied by her faint whimpers. I felt her juices moistening my lips and began to salivate more and more.

I wanted—needed—to taste her. I stuck my tongue out and began lapping up her cum. The flavor was more addictive than any drug, and I cherished the sensation of her warm lips gliding across my taste buds.

"God, Nick, that feels fucking amazing! Don't you dare stop." Michelle tilted her head back and released more moans, each one louder than the last.

Feeling more encouraged than ever, I flicked my tongue faster and faster, until I was positively lashing her. Her clit, her labia, her vulva. Nothing escaped my ravenous assault.

"Oh, fuck! Yeeesss..." Michelle began thrusting herself against my lips, smothering me between her asscheeks.

I could only moan my approval as my cock grew rock hard again. Without warning, Michelle wrapped her lips around it and took it down to her throat. I reacted involuntarily to the sensation, tensing up and pitching forward. My tongue slipped into her slit, making her equally surprised.

"Yes, right there! Keep going! Put it back in. Fuck me with your tongue!"

I obeyed eagerly, forcing my tongue as deep as it would go, until my nostrils were pushed up against her puckering anus. I inhaled all of her, letting the scent and taste combine into pure ecstasy.

I moved my tongue around as much as I could. My sister's insides were warm and bitter. I could feel her walls tightening around me as she approached climax.

"Oh, my god... You're gonna make me cum... Oh, Nick... I'm cumming... Fuuuuuuck!!" The rest became unintelligible as the orgasm took over. Michelle exploded in a flurry of screams and quivers. I let her cum drip into my waiting mouth.

When the ecstasy subsided, Michelle lifted off of me and lay on her back with one leg over my chest. I wanted badly to turn my head and kiss her feet.

"Phew! That was fucking fantastic!" She gave my thigh a good slap.

I let out a soft chuckle, proud that I had made a girl cum as hard as she did. But I was still an inexperienced virgin, and by all accounts, that was a sloppy first attempt. We both knew the reason she came so fiercely was because of the excitement of getting eaten out by a sibling.

"How did it taste?"

I swallowed what was left of her cum. "Pretty good, I guess." I glanced away and suppressed a smile.

"Don't lie!" Michelle gave me a playful kick. "I know you enjoyed that. Like a lot. I mean, you would've exploded if I kept on sucking."

"Why didn't you?" There was no reason to hide my desire at this point.

"Tsk. Oh, Nick. You're so naïve sometimes. My mouth isn't where you're cumming tonight." She winked.

I didn't know how to respond. I couldn't, actually, because my voice was lodged in my throat and I could barely breathe. There was no innuendo to her words. It was totally explicit what she wanted.

"Actually, maybe I should return the favor before we move on." She licked her lips, as if preparing to feast on my meat. "Have you ever had a tonguejob?"

"W-what's that?" I asked timidly.

Without saying anything, Michelle grasped my shaft between her fingers and brought it to her lips. Then her tongue did to my cocktip what I did to her pussy moments ago. She slid her tongue into my foreskin the way I slid into her cunt. I made some inhuman noises as immeasurable waves of pleasure shot through my uncontrollably pulsating shaft. Michelle's skillful flicks and swirls brought me to the very brink of ecstasy but somehow kept me there for an impossibly long time. I awaited an explosion that never came. Before long, my shaft glistened with precum and saliva.

Michelle got on all fours and slowly crawled up to me. When she arrived, she ran her tongue up the length of my neck. Then she kissed her way down to my chest. "You ready for the grand finale?" she whispered in my ear.

Michelle straddled me once again, except this time, her bare pussy weighed down on my erect cock. I throbbed uncontrollably at the sensation, wanting desperately not to cum until I was inside her.

I tugged at the handcuffs once again, almost angrily. "Unlock me."

She grinned and leaned down towards me. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she reached underneath the pillow and pulled out a small silver key.

I sighed in exasperation. "You're joking."

Michelle raised her eyebrows cockily. Without saying a word, she put the key between her teeth and dangled it over me. When I reached out to bite it, she flinched away. We played this game a few more times before my sexual frustration boiled over.

"Michelle! Damn it!"

Michelle softened up and lowered the key within easy reach. When I leaned up to grab it, our lips touched and electricity shot through my spine.

I spit the key away to God knows where and leaned up to kiss her in earnest. She moaned in surprise but slowly closed her eyes and pushed back. My head slammed back down onto the pillow as we made out passionately, our tongues dancing around each other in a swirl of taboo.

"Fuck me," Michelle whispered through smothered lips. "Fuck me now. I need you inside me."

I pulled on the handcuffs one final time, with the force of a mother lifting a car to save her child. The wooden bar of the headboard snapped in half and released me at last. Right away, I wrapped my arms around Michelle and pulled her to me. Still chained at the wrists, I grabbed what I could, tugging her hair and clawing her back.

Michelle yelled out in ecstasy at the force of my passion. It was my turn to take over, and she put up little resistance. I kissed her neck and chest until my lips found her nipples. I sucked and licked them, enjoying the softness of her breasts and the taste of her areola. I had dreamt about her body for so long, and now I had her underneath my lips. I wasn't about to let this moment pass.

We stayed like that for a while, with me sitting up and Michelle wrapped around me, kissing and desperately trying to taste each other's skin. My wrists burned from straining against the metal cuffs, but it was worth every bit of pain to reach Michelle's deepest crevices. Finally, we fell back down onto the bed with her on top of me.

She reached for my cock and positioned the tip at her entrance. "God, I've wanted this for so long..."

My eyes went wide in shock, but I had no time to process her words. The very next moment, a wave of immense pleasure shot through my body. I was inside her. I was inside my own sister. I had plunged my manhood into someone who should never know what it feels like to fuck me. But none of that mattered anymore. Right or wrong, every bone in my body felt the urge. I knew it wouldn't end until every last drop of the virgin cum in my balls was pumped deep into Michelle's velvet tunnel.

We both yelled out at the initial penetration. Even Michelle seemed surprised at the sensation, and there was no way she hadn't slept with multitudes of men already.

"O-oh, fuck..." Her voice was shaky, almost like she was afraid of the mind-blowing orgasm that waited for her at the end of this.

I had hoped Michelle would start off slow to prevent another premature ejaculation, but her desperation prevented her from doing anything rational. She slammed down onto me fast and hard, coating my shaft in her fluids. It was a pleasure I had never felt before, something that made me lose total control of my body. I made sounds I didn't know I could make, cursed in ways that would have made our mom blush, and invoked God's name just for good measure.

I could tell that Michelle felt the same, as her deafening screams echoed off the bedroom walls. Her cum drenched my pubes and dripped down my thighs. She uttered my name countless times, as if either of us needed a reminder of whose cock was making her climax.

"Oh, god, sis! This is... so... wrong," I uttered through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I know!" Michelle exclaimed joyously. She began moving even faster, laughing and moaning at the same time. "God, I can't believe how good this feels! You're so fucking big, Nicky! I'm gonna cum on my brother's cock!"

And she did. She tilted her head back and screamed into the ceiling with eyes shut tight. "FFFUUUCK, YES!" She tugged my hair violently with one hand and gripped my neck tightly with the other. Even after it had subsided, her legs wouldn't stop quivering.

"Wow," she whispered.

"Wow," I echoed.

We stared at each other for a long moment. We were both drenched in sweat and out of breath. Her hair was damp and her makeup had run slightly, but it did nothing to diminish her beauty.

Michelle ran her hand tenderly over the parts of my chest that had been reddened from her vice grip. "Did you cum?"

I shook my head. "Did you?"

She threw her head back in laughter. "Just a little."

I only smiled brightly at her, not knowing what to say.

"I guess you've paid your dues." She lifted the handcuffs by the chain and inspected the damage to my wrists. "Where's that damn key?" She glanced around.

"Who cares? You got what you wanted."

"We got what we wanted," Michelle snapped back.

I wanted to ask her what she meant by her words earlier, but I figured she didn't owe me an explanation. After all, I fantasized about my sibling too.

"I guess so," I admitted. "Gosh, you couldn't just get dressed in the bathroom, or buy a bigger towel? Wear more clothing when you're at home, or invite someone else to the club? You were driving me nuts!"

Michelle giggled happily. "And you can't put a shirt on after swim practice? Work out somewhere besides the living room? Lock the door when you're jacking off that humongous dick?"

"Yeah, but who the hell wears a bikini while studying?" I retorted.

"Well, that..." Michelle glanced away and scratched her head. "...may have been intentional." Her subtle grin suggested she felt no guilt about it.

I chuckled. "You're a manipulative little slut, you know that?"

She gave me a playful slap across the face. But by her flushed cheeks and bashful lip biting, I could tell she was flattered by the compliment.

Then she pulled my erection out of her and fell onto her back. "Think you can give this little slut another orgasm?" She spread her legs wide, revealing her gorgeous pink pussy caked in a layer of cum.

"I have to try." I rolled on top of her and put myself between her thighs. "You deserve it, for all that hard work you put into seducing your own brother." I gripped the headboard as leverage to thrust into her deep and hard.

Michelle grabbed my rod and aimed it. "And don't you dare pull out."

"Never."

Our lips met and I began fucking my sister once more. It was like a massive earthquake contained to my bed. The cum from Michelle's previous orgasm made it all the more easy to glide in and out of her. With each thrust, our bodies came together with an audible slap. Soon, she filled the room with her screams.

"I'm gonna cum, sis!"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, Nick. Cum inside me... cum inside me!"

With a visceral cry, I unloaded everything I had into Michelle. I felt my cock throbbing inside her for an inordinate amount of time, and every contraction was accompanied by a release of fluid.

"Oh, god! I can feel it inside me. It's so fucking hot... don't stop." She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in deeper.

I could feel her pussy pulsating around my shaft. The sensation left my whole body twitching involuntarily. I even felt it in my ass, as my prostate went into overdrive. I buried my face in Michelle's neck and cracked another bar on the headboard while my pelvis tingled with an indescribable pleasure.

When our mutual climax finally subsided, I could relax the muscles in my body. I lay still on top of Michelle, feeling the oily friction of our sweat-drenched bodies rubbing against each other as we both struggled to catch our breath. We could hear each other's heartbeats, which refused to slow down while we were skin to skin. I released my grip on the headboard and replaced it with Michelle's hair. The soreness in my fingers began to set in. I teased her ear with my lips, occasionally whispering highly inappropriate things to her. It took many kisses and some coaxing to get me to finally pull out. When I did, my semen spilled out from Michelle's pussy and stained the bedsheet.

"We have to find that key." She rose from the bed and grabbed a tissue to stem the flow of cum.

"We don't have to find anything. Just come back and lie next to me. Please don't go." I reached out with my hands, grasping at nothing in particular, too exhausted and sleepy to move.

Michelle picked up the paperclip that she had used to break into my room. "Ugh. This'll do, I suppose."

She came back to the bed and slid underneath my arms. I held her tight, kissing her neck as she worked to free me.

She giggled. "Quit it! I have to focus."

"Go ahead. Just pretend I'm not here." I kissed her cheek and played with her breasts.

"Wait, there it is!" Michelle pointed to the key on the floor.

I kicked it underneath the bed before she could move.

"Nick! This is gonna take forever!"

"I know."

---

After ten minutes of half-assed thief work and a lot of flirting, the cuffs finally fell to the floor. I raised my hands up to eye level and turned them over, examining the damage. Michelle ran a finger down my palm and traced the red lines on my wrist.

She brought my hand to her lips and kissed it tenderly. "That better?"

"Hmm." I looked up and pretended to ponder. "Sort of."

She kissed it some more. "How about now?"

"Mmm... nope."

She licked the palm and put the fingers in her mouth, staring up at me while she sucked and licked them as she would a cock. I twirled my fingers around her tongue, feeling the warm wetness of the inside of her mouth. I grimaced at the pain of her bite but was entranced by how her eyes and lips worked to tell me everything I needed to know without using a single word.

'I loved fucking you, little brother, so much. I don't care how wrong it is. I never want to stop doing it. I want your tongue and cock inside me every night from now on.'

And I reciprocated that feeling, with every fiber of my being. I only hoped that my eyes expressed it. But in case it wasn't enough, there were other ways to confess my attraction.

I pulled my hand from Michelle's mouth, watching as a string of saliva dangled between my fingers and her lips. I stuck the fingers into her pussy, probing for her G-spot. She threw her head back and opened her mouth wide, into which I slid my tongue. My other hand found her breasts and began squeezing tightly, flicking her nipples. At some point, my inserted fingers did the right thing, and Michelle howled her pleasure.

"Oh, god, right there... yes, that's it! Keep doing that... fuck, I'm cumming again!"

Except this time, a fountain of cum sprayed from her pussy, drenching the sheets. I kept hooking my finger into her G-spot, prolonging her climax and milking out more fluid.

"NIIIIIICK!! Ahhhhhhh!"

I felt her entire body quaking against me and saw her toes curl up. She reached behind her to grab my hair and pulled hard as her contracting pussy squirted the last of its orgasmic elixir.

It took her a while to calm down. I held her close to me and teased her neck with my lips until her breathing returned to normal. We sat in silence for a long time, enjoying each other's bodies. Finally, she turned to look at the clock and realized how late it was.

"You're cleaning that up." There was an audible peeling sound as our skin, which was pressed tightly together with dried sweat, parted ways. Michelle hopped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Wait, where are you off to?" I grabbed her by the wrist.

"To take a shower. That was a bit of a workout, in case you haven't noticed."

"I'll come with you."

Michelle pushed me back down onto the bed. "No, we can't. My legs can't take any more, Nick."

She did look completely exhausted, and I knew that if we stepped into that shower together, we would be tempted to ravage each other all over again.

"Fine," I conceded. "Just promise you'll come back."

She snorted. "I'll think about it. Oh, and check your drawer. I got a little something for you," she said before disappearing through the doorway.

I let out an exhausted but satisfied sigh. I smiled when I saw the mess of cum on my bed, an erotic reminder of what we had done. I reached for the drawer and opened it, curious to see what trick Michelle was up to now.