Snapshots of a Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife takes charge for an evening.
1.6k words
4.64
6.9k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: MF, romance, oral, femdom, pegging

**************

"Do you have anything planned for tonight?" my wife asked as we cleaned up from dinner.

"Not that I know of," I said cautiously. "Do you have something in mind?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could play a game tonight."

"Sounds good. What game did you have in mind?"

"The game where you finish cleaning up out here and meet me in the bedroom in ten minutes."

"Are you sure that this isn't just you trying to get out of cleaning up?" I jokingly asked.

"Maybe it is. Maybe I just want you to be my servant, cleaning up after me," she said with a smile and a kiss.

"Ok," I said with a shrug and kissed her back.

Ten minutes later I entered our bedroom to find my wife waiting for me. She was completely naked except for the strapon harness attached to her crotch. I closed and locked the door behind me.

"Did you finish cleaning up?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Good. Now come here and get on your knees."

I stepped toward her and got down on my knees. I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, so I waited and let her lead. She took hold of my head by my hair and shoved my mouth against her pussy. The position had me looking up at her past the strapon as I started licking her cunt.

"That's right. Lick my pussy. Good boy," She encouraged me.

It was not often that my wife was vocal and talked dirty during sex, so it was always a special treat. I continued eagerly licking her as she kept up a slow litany of encouragement. She held the strapon in her other hand.

"Are you excited for this?" She asked as she bopped me on the face a few times with the silicone dick. "I'm going to fuck your holes with my dick," she said, rubbing it across my face. "You love it when I fuck you, don't you?"

After a few minutes of teasing me while I ate her out, she began to ride my face more actively, thrusting against my mouth and shifting my head up and down. I stuck out my tongue and let her use me. When her orgasm started to get closer, she used both hands to hold my head in place as she thrust against me. By this point, my face was soaked in her juices.

"Suck my clit!" She demanded. "Oh, god, yes! Suck it! Ughhhhhhh!"

My wife cried out as she started to cream my face with her cum. She pulled me even tighter against her cunt as she shuddered and moaned. I kept licking and sucking as she rode my face. She eventually pushed me away and stumbled backward.

"You are such a good little pussy licker, aren't you? Why don't you get undressed and get back on your knees," She instructed as she recovered.

I stripped down, exposing my erect cock, and got back on my knees.

"It looks like you are enjoying yourself and eager for more. Are you ready for my cock? Ready to take it deep? Ready to be fucked?"

I nodded.

"Show me how much you want my cock," My wife said, stepping close and poking me in the face with the strapon.

I opened my mouth and took the silicone toy between my lips. I began bobbing my head up and down the shaft.

"Good boy. Suck my cock," my wife said as I blew her strapon.

After letting me do the work for a minute she put a hand on the back of my head and began directing my head up and down further onto the strapon as she started thrusting into my mouth. I gagged a bit as she hit the back of my throat a few times and I felt a bit of drool dripping out of my mouth. She kept fucking my face for a few minutes before she let go of my head. A string of drool stuck to it as she pulled it out of my mouth.

"Give my cock a kiss and then go get on the bed," she commanded.

I gave the spit-covered dick a kiss on the tip and then climbed into our bed.

"How do you want me?" I asked, looking back at her.

"I want you to start with your ass in the air, begging to be fucked like a bitch."

I got into the requested position. I felt something cold press against my asshole as she poured on some lube. I groaned softly as I felt first one and then a second finger press into my ass. I moaned in pleasure as she worked the lube into my ass, my erect cock bouncing each time she thrust her fingers inside of me.

"On your back. I want to watch your face as I fuck your ass," she said, giving my ass a slap when she finally pulled her fingers out.

I laid back on the bed and scootched to the edge so that my ass was just over the edge. I watched as she poured more lube onto the strapon. I lifted my legs into the air and rested them on her shoulders when she was ready. She lined up and I could feel the round head of the silicone cock press against my asshole.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" She asked with a smile.

I nodded.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

I nodded again.

"I want to hear it," She insisted.

Looking her in the eyes I said, "I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to pound my ass and make me cum all over myself. I want you to take me and make me your little bitch."

Without missing a beat or looking away from my eyes, my wife slowly started thrusting into my ass. I gasped as it stretched my asshole open. I could feel my cock dripping precum onto my stomach as she slowly worked her way into me. A deep moan escaped my mouth when I felt her cock pressing up against my prostate and a jolt of pleasure shot through my body.

"You liked that, didn't you? You like having your ass stretched open and stuffed full, don't you?"

I could do nothing but nod as she began fucking my ass. Normally we planned nights like this, and I used a plug to prepare my ass. Having her spring it on me like this was incredibly sexy, but it meant that I was extra tight, and it felt so much bigger than usual. She held onto my legs for leverage as she seesawed in and out of my tight butt. Each time she bottomed out inside of me, my cock twitched and leaked more precum onto my stomach.

As my wife pounded away at my ass, she shifted one knee onto the bed, followed quickly by the other, barely breaking rhythm. She then leaned forward, pressing against my legs, forcing them towards my head. My orgasm that had been slowly building turned into a raging fire at the new angle and the way that she had me folded in half. I cried out in pleasure as she continued to fuck my ass even as my cock started spraying cum all over my own face. Each time she thrust into me another shot of cum hit my face, and in my open mouth, some across my cheek and nose, and even one in my eye. My wife only stopped fucking my ass when my dick stopped spurting.

When I could finally breathe again, I took a deep breath and swallowed the cum I had shot into my mouth. My wife leaned forward between my legs and kissed me, using her tongue to push the cum from my lips into my mouth as she did. She kissed me lovingly before pulling out of me, making me groan and leaving my asshole gaping and feeling empty.

"That was for being so incredible this past week with everything that I had going on at work," My wife said as she leaned forward to kiss me again. "I know that we don't do this often enough, and I really appreciated you dealing with everything at home while I was so overwhelmed."

I started to say something, but she stopped me.

"I know that I didn't need to, and that you are happy to, and that we are partners and everything. Even so, I wanted to say thank you anyways. Now go wash up, before the cum on your face dries."

I reached out and pulled her into a hug and kissed her back.

"Thank you," I told her, looking her in the eyes with my cum covered face. "Do you want to help me get cleaned up?"

My wife held out a hand to me and helped me to my feet and into the shower on shaky legs.