Snapshots of a Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband and Wife find time together when working from home.
1.5k words
4.71
2.8k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the intro, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: MF, romance

**************

"What is your meeting schedule like today?" my wife asked as we got the kids ready for school.

"My first meeting is at ten and I have a break for lunch around one. Do you have time for lunch?" I asked.

It was rare that we both worked from home on the same days, but when we did, it was nice if we could have time to eat together.

"I have something then, but I should be able to reschedule," she responded.

She wished the kids a good day and kissed them both on the head before I ushered them out the door. It took twenty minutes to get them both to school and get back home, and that was with nobody forgetting anything. I walked back into the house, but it was silent, which was odd. I usually either heard the shower running, or she was already dressed and having coffee.

"I'm in the bedroom," I suddenly heard her call out. "Can you come here for a minute?"

I walked into the bedroom to see her lying in bed completely naked.

"You said that your first meeting wasn't until ten, so I figured that maybe we could take some time before we start our days," she said, beckoning me into bed.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it onto the foot of the bed. I left on my jeans because I knew she liked the look and l slipped out of my sandals. The benefit of working from home was the luxury of comfort over looking put together.

She pulled me on top of her when I got close and kissed me. I could taste the coffee on her breath as her tongue pushed into my mouth and teased mine. I pushed my tongue back into her mouth as I imagined the sight of her sitting in the kitchen naked drinking coffee. I was definitely going to have to make that a reality at some point, but I brought my focus back to the present.

We made out for a few minutes, tongues dancing together, hands traveling across exposed expenses of skin, or naked chests pressed up against one another. I finally pulled away and kissed my way down the side of her face, to her neck and shoulder. I continued down towards her back, turning her a bit onto her side. Once there was space I slipped into it, siding one arm under her head, and pulling her close against me with the other.

"I've got you," I said playfully.

"Just where I want to be," She responded, running her ass against my jean-clad crotch.

I leaned down to kiss her ear and neck while I started to play with her tits. They were the perfect size to fill my hands and were topped by nipples that stood out an inch when she was turned on. I squeezed her tits gently and ran my thumb back and forth over her erect nipple. She sighed appreciatively at the attention and used her free hand to rub my side.

After a few minutes of gentle play, I shifted her further into the bed and onto her back. I stretched out fully next to her and trailed one hand down her stomach while I kissed her soft lips once more. I then kissed my way down her neck to her chest while my hand moved lower and lower in arching waves. I kissed all around the soft mounds of flesh before making my way to the top and taking a nipple into my mouth. As I did, I also trailed a hand down the inside of one thigh and gently pulled her legs apart. I alternated between sucking on her nipple and flicking it with my tongue. She moaned in pleasure, and I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently stroking my hair. I switched to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment, and slipped a finger between her pussy lips. She mewled as her wetness let me slip inside of her with no issue. I gently thrust my finger in and out of her as I orally assaulted her nipple.

Once my wife was enough on the edge, I moved from finger fucking her to her clit. Using a slow but firm pace, I began rubbing her clit with the pad of my middle finger. I let go of her nipple with the last kiss and started kissing my way back up her neck. I gently caught her ear between my teeth and sucked, causing her to hiss with pleasure. After so many years I knew all her sensitive spots. I picked up the pace with my finger as I began kissing her neck. By the time I got to the hollow of her throat, she was thrusting her cunt at my finger and moaning. I kissed my way up her chin slowly, but she wasn't having it. She turned her face towards mine and kissed me hard. Knowing what she wanted, I pushed her head back against the pillow with my mouth and kissed her intensely, my tongue thrusting deep into her mouth. She cried out into my mouth as her body froze up when my finger rubbed her over the edge. I continued kissing and playing with her until she pulled away.

"Give me a minute," she panted.

I took the chance to lick my fingers clean of my wife's juices. She tasted good as she always did, and she gave me the same look every time I appreciated how she tasted.

"I was planning on kissing your mouth some more," she told me.

"Sounds good to me," I responded and leaned down to kiss her.

She didn't complain and our tongues played for a few minutes. While we made out, her hands reached down for my belt and opened it. She stuck her hand into my pants and wrapped it around my erection.

"For me?" she asked in between kisses as she slowly stroked my cock.

While still kissing my wife I pushed my pants down, leaving her holding my cock. I kicked my pants off as she continued to stroke me, and I had to stop kissing her for a moment while I did. Free from entanglements, I rolled on top of her, and she spread her legs for me. I lifted one leg and lined my cock up to her eager pussy. With my cockhead nestled at her wet entrance, I lifted her other leg. Bending her in half, I leaned forward to kiss her as I thrust into her. She moaned into my mouth as her hot cunt engulfed my cock. Her orgasm had prepared her perfectly to take all of me in one go.

I leaned back a bit and repositioned myself once I was completely inside my wife, making sure I had good leverage. Once in place, I began to fuck her. I loved watching her face as I pistoned in and out of her, the way her eyes widened each time I bottomed out inside of her, and the way that it was obvious as her orgasm started to build. I kept as steady of a pace as I could, making sure that I thrust as deep into her as I could each time.

"I'm. Getting. Close." I told her between thrusts when I felt my own impending orgasm.

"Just. A. Bit. More." She begged.

Her breath was short, and her eyes were scrunched as she hovered on the edge. I did my best to hold back, but I knew that it was coming soon whether I liked it or not. Suddenly she tensed, her head rising off the pillow, her mouth open in a silent scream as she crested the edge. I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock and I gave two more quick thrusts before my own orgasm exploded inside of her. I collapsed on top of her as my cum sprayed her cervix and her pussy walls milked my cock. We kissed each other breathlessly as we rode out our orgasms together.

My wife pried her legs out from where I was holding them and wrapped them around my waist. We lay in bed together trying to catch our breath. I woke up half an hour later, still intertwined with my wife. I spent the rest of the day trying to catch up from the hour I lost in the morning, but I didn't mind it at all.