Snatch Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV

Carmen spent the rest of the day dragging Jo around town getting her ready. First, they went to a department store, where Jo tried on countless pairs of heels to fit her summer look. Carmen watched appraisingly as Jo trotted around the aisles, legs as wobbly as a newborn foal, dodging around discarded boxes.

"Your feet are disgusting," Carmen commented as she watched. "They look like you've been walking barefoot through a swamp filled with heroin needles."

Jo focused on trying not to topple over. "My feet are fine," she grumbled back.

Carmen shook her head. "No. Next stop, we're getting you a pedicure."

And that's just what they did after selecting Jo the perfect pair of strappy heels. The girls sat side by side in cosmetology chairs while a pair of Korean women buffed out the callouses from their feet and daintily painted colors on.

Jo sighed and groaned throughout the process. "This is so boring," she complained. "I can't believe chicks do this stuff all the time."

"You have to embrace it," Carmen told her, laying back in the chair. She gave an exaggerated groan of luxury. "Let yourself be pampered once in a while." She glanced over at Jo's legs as the Korean lady scrubbed her ankles with a hot towel. "You're going to shave, right?"

"What?" Jo hissed. She glanced around, afraid someone would hear. She couldn't remember the last time she'd shaved her legs. "I- I mean, what-"

Carmen looked away. "Forget it. I know what our next stop is going to be."

Once they'd finished at the nail salon, Carmen led Jo across the shopping center to another small business to get waxed. Jo resisted entering the store, digging her newly softened feet into the ground like a dog at the threshold of the vet. Carmen had to pull her inside and give the girls instructions on what to do. A full Brazilian.

An hour later, Jo limped out, still wincing in pain. She had never gone through a procedure like that before- she barely ever trimmed the hairs on her legs, let alone her pubis. And now, even her underarms were bare. She felt like a little girl again. It was all so embarrassing. "Can we please be done," she begged.

"Just a couple more stops."

The next stop was a hair salon, where Carmen watched with glee as her friend Brooke styled Jo's hair. Jo had always favored short, jagged, boyish cuts, but Brooke saw her close-cropped hair as a challenge. An hour later, Jo was freshly dyed, trimmed, and styled, until her hair was a chic bob that brilliantly accentuated her fine elfin features.

The last stop was a beauty salon that Carmen knew. She was confident in her makeup abilities, but she wanted a professional job for this special occasion. It was getting on afternoon when the makeup artist finally finished and getting almost time for the wedding.

"Sorry," said Carmen as they drove home. "No time for a nap. You're gonna have to get yourself cleaned up and dressed real quick. The ceremony's in only an hour. Drink a Bang, if you need too."

When they arrived at their house, Jo raced upstairs and closed the bedroom door behind her. The bags and boxes from the shopping excursion fell in a pile beside her. She wanted to throw herself onto the bed and cry. This is my nightmare, she thought to herself. But there was no escaping. She started slipped her dolphin shorts down her butt and kicked them into the corner. Pulled off her tanktop that clung to her stomach. Wriggled down her panties to her ankles. Then wrestled off her sports bra, releasing the full, ripe breasts she tried so hard to keep under control.

"Are you almost ready?" Carmen called through the door.

"Are you kidding me?" Jo snapped back. "I'm not even dressed."

There was a rustling at the door. Carmen slid a folded black bag with pink trim through the crack at the bottom. Victoria's Secret. Jo saw it and groaned. "Oh, come on."

"You're not wearing your ratty old granny panties under that beautiful dress," Carmen chided. "Come on. If you're doing this, you have to go all the way."

Jo sighed and picked up the bag. Inside was a pair of black lace panties made of delicate silk. They were exquisitely soft... but so tiny. Folded up beneath the panties was a matching lacey bra. And beneath them... oh my god. A pair of sheer silk stockings and a garter belt. Jo had never before worn anything so girly in her life.

"Ok," Carmen called through the door again. "I'm gonna get ready. Hurry your ass up and meet me downstairs in five minutes."

God damn it. Jo slipped the panties up her smooth legs. They nestled snugly against her, cupping her butt and vulva. There was something strangely pleasurable about their silky softness against her freshly waxed body, but Jo didn't have time to think about it. She slipped the bra through her arms and wrestled with the clasp behind her. It pulled her breasts against her body in a firm but gentle embrace. Finally, she considered the silk stockings and the garter. She hadn't the faintest idea how to even wear it. She slipped the garter up her legs backward and had to struggle it around to face the right way. Then she slid the stockings up her smooth legs, her thick thighs straining through them. She had to fumble with the clasps, but finally secured the stockings to the garter belt. Oh god... this is too much.

She trotted through her room in the lingerie set and took up the pale-yellow dress from the bag. She stared at it forlornly before sighing and pulling it over her head again. Don't mess up the hair, she chided herself, before stopping. Since when do I give a shit about my hair? Oh, god. She shook her head and dumped the heels out of the box. One by one she stabbed her stockinged feet into the shoes and strapped them up, trying not to topple over. When they were in place, she stood up and looked around the room. What else?

Glancing around the room, she finally caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. It startled her almost out of the dress. "Oh, my god," she said. She hardly recognized herself. She was totally dolled up, face made up professionally with blushed cheeks and expert contouring accentuating every line of her gorgeous face. Her short hair was elegantly coiffed to frame her face. And her body... Jesus Christ. The dress covered her strong shoulders and flounced over her thighs, detracting from her muscled appearance while drawing attention to her slim waist and full breasts. The high heels gracefully elongated her strong calves and the stocking shimmer made her legs alluring as an actress' She was the picture of exquisite femininity. What would mom say? she wondered, staring at herself. What would dad- oh, fuck it.

She tore her gaze away from the mirror and rushed for the bedroom door, nearly falling flat on her face as she awkwardly tried to navigate the floor in her high heels. She clip-clopped down the stairs in her high heels, dress flouncing around her thighs as she hurried to the landing.

Carmen stood there, waiting for her. Her raven hair was tamed into a severe ponytail behind her. She was dressed completely opposite from Jo. Long, slim trousers tucked into a pair of mid-calf leather boots, a trim jacket buttoned around her waist, and... holy shit, she's wearing a tie. The male attire only enhanced Carmen's gorgeous Latina features. Carmen stood arms akimbo, staring at Jo.

"Wow," she murmured, taken aback by Jo's appearance. "You clean up nice. Look at you."

"Whatever," Jo grumbled. "Can we go now."

"Hold on," said Carmen, still staring at her. Her gaze had taken on a wolfish intensity. She slowly circled around Jo. Jo felt the eyes running up and down her body. "God damn," Carmen whispered. "Not bad at all."

"Ok, pervert," Jo said, shifting uncomfortably. "Let's just get out of here."

Carmen circled back around to Jo and smirked at her. "Sure thing." She beckoned toward the door. "Right this way, m'lady."

Jo rolled her eyes. "Don't start."

But it was too late. From that moment on, Carmen treated her with exaggerated chivalry. She held the front door for her, before racing to the car to open the passenger door. She stood holding the door wide and motioning for Jo to sit with ostentatious formality.

"I wanted to drive," Jo pouted.

"Nonsense," said Carmen. "Silly girl. You can't drive in those heels."

The drive to the wedding venue took place in near silence as Jo stared out the window, dreading the occasion. But every couple minutes she felt Carmen's gaze on her again, and whipped her head around to catch the other girl's eyes running over her body. She'd never felt so objectified before.

But it was only the beginning of her objectification that night. As soon as they reached the venue, after Carmen ceremoniously opened the door for her to get out, she felt the eyes of every person in attendance on her. Even throughout the ceremony, more eyes were on her than the bride. The bride, Carmen's cousin, shot Jo a caustic look as she trundled down the aisle in a matronly dress. Even to her, it was obvious who the real center of attention was that day.

This attention only intensified when they reached the reception. It was held in the ballroom of a swanky hotel- Carmen's extended family was quite rich- and nearly everybody there made their way over to the pair and introduced themselves. Carmen delighted in introducing her around to everyone who approached, for the first time seeming happy to share the spotlight. Probably because she knew how much it embarrassed Jo. The eyes on her, the compliments, the stares... it was everything she'd always feared.

Carmen doted on Jo like a princess, bringing her glass after glass of sparkling champagne, plates of food, even feeding her. Jo resisted, but as the champagne took affect her resistance slowly began to crumble. And once the band started, of course Carmen dragged Jo out to the dance floor once the band started playing and refused to let her take off her heels.

The whole gorgeous outfit felt like a disguise to her. It was so strange how she moved around, her stride in the heels, the feeling of her lacy lingerie softly but snugly cupping her most delicate parts, the way her dress flounced around her like a princess. Every time she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she was shocked at the glowing, flushed face she saw in the mirror.

Nearing midnight, Jo was feeling pretty buzzed. Just then, the band struck up a slow, romantic tune. Carmen dramatically extended her hands to Jo and requested that she join her for a dance. Carmen wrapped her arms around Jo's waist, delicately touching her through the silky dress, and looked deep into her eyes. "You look so beautiful tonight."

"Thank you," Jo whispered.

"Thanks for being a good sport," Carmen smiled. "Are you having fun?"

Jo looked up, eyes shining. She nodded. "I am," she said. "But I think I'm almost ready to go home."

"Home?" said Carmen. Another wicked grin spread across her face. "This is a wedding. We can't just go back home?"

Jo sighed. She was tired and her feet were aching. "Please?" she asked. "It's almost midnight. I don't want to stay out any longer."

Carmen reached into her pocket and withdrew a small plastic card. "Relax, baby," she said, flashing the card. "It's almost bedtime. I got us a room here."

They slipped off together from the floor. Of course, the wedding crowd noticed the two of them heading off and burst into a smattering of applause and wolf whistles. Jo's ears burned fiercely, knowing what the entire wedding party pictured. At her table, the bride sat in a huff as even her groom clapped for the leaving couple, practically drooling.

Carmen led Jo through the lobby and to the elevator bank. They rode in silence to the twenty-second floor, the highest in the building. Jo's ears still rang from the percussion of the band, and the champagne bubbling in her system made her giddy. She hardly noticed the pain from her heels as Carmen led her down the hallway to the room.

"It's next door to the bridal suite," Carmen told her as she opened the door. "I think we should try to make them jealous."

The room was gorgeous- like a wide and spacious apartment, with huge windows overlooking the twinkling city lights. A giant king bed was positioned in the center of the room. A bottle of wine was chilling beside two glasses on the countertop, and there were already a couple bags inside the suite. "I had a couple things sent up," said Carmen. "We should have everything we need."

Jo sighed and bent down to unsnap her shoes. Suddenly, she felt the sharp pain of a smack on her behind. She yelped and looked up at Carmen, who loomed behind her. "Don't you dare take those off yet," Carmen growled.

Jo looked up at her, confused. That hunger burned again in Carmen's eyes as she stared Jo up and down. "You sexy little minx," said Carmen. "Do you have any idea what you've been doing to me tonight."

"I-" Jo started, but Carmen interrupted her.

"Shut up," she growled. She was terrifying in those trousers and jacket, with her hair tightly pulled back in the ponytail like a samurai. Jo had been so worn down that day that she could hardly resist Carmen's commands anymore. Her mouth was dry, and a current of excitement and nervous fear jolted through her body.

Carmen pursed her lips. "Get down on your knees."

Jo obeyed slowly, keeping her eyes locked on Carmen's as she sank down to the ground. Carmen smirked up at her from up above, then reached a hand out to Jo's face. Carmen gently traced Jo's soft cheek, her fingers gliding over to Jo's soft lips.

"Open your mouth." Jo parted her lips, allowing Carmen's fingers to slip inside.

"Suck." Jo closed her lips around the fingers, wetting them down with saliva. Carmen pushed the fingers inside to the second knuckle, massaging them against Jo's tongue.

"Good girl," she murmured. "You've been such a good girl all night. Getting prettied up for me. You were the belle of the ball tonight. But this evening isn't over."

She pushed her fingers deeper, nearing the back of Jo's throat. "You make a good little doll for me. I bet deep down you secretly love it. Isn't that right?"

Jo tried to answer, but Carmen started thrusting her fingers in and out of her mouth, muffling her voice. "Yes," Carmen continued, continuing to slide her fingers deeper. "You think you're such a badass. Such a tough chick, with your muscles and your sweatpants and your dykey haircut. But I know how you want to be treated deep down."

Jo pulled her head back to complain, but Carmen was too quick. She snatched out with her other hand and seized the back of Jo's head. "No, no," she chided, holding Jo's head still as she pumped her fingers in and out. "Be a good girl."

Jo allowed the fingers to slip deeper into her mouth. Her entire body felt warm and strange as she stared up at Carmen. Carmen worked her fingers in deeper, pushing back against Jo's throat. Jo coughed, her eyes watering, and tried to pull back.

"Good girl," whispered Carmen. She pulled the fingers free. "Stay here."

Jo obediently waited, still kneeling on the floor, as Carmen retrieved a sleek black bag from the counter. She rifled through the bag until she found what she was looking for. Jo watched her return, and saw that Carmen was holding a black collar attached to a long pink leash.

"This is for my good girl," Carmen said. "Don't move. She reached down and tenderly strapped the black collar around Carmen's throat. Their faces were so close they were almost kissing. Jo was surprised to find herself yearning to feel Carmen's lips on her. But Carmen just flashed a wicked smile and pulled away. She jerked the leash, pulling Jo forward. Jo gave a little cry and fell, barely catching herself on her outstretched hands.

Carmen tugged the leash, pulling Jo across the carpet. Jo had to crawl on her hands and knees across the floor to keep from being pulled onto her face. "Good little pet," said Carmen, leading her across the floor.

When they reached the bed, Carmen pulled the leash up, forcing Jo back up to her knees. Jo panted for air; her throat constricted from the collar. "Sit," Carmen instructed. "Stay."

Carmen rooted around the bag for more items. She withdrew a sinister riding crop and faced Jo with an evil smile. She gently traced the crop across Jo's flushed cheek, then gave her a few firm taps. "Oh, my sweet girl," she said. "I'm going to have so much fun turning you out. Treating you like the little slutty bimbo I know you are deep down."

Carmen set the crop on the bed, then removed her suit jacket. Her long and lean muscles stood out beneath the white button down she wore. She deliberately removed the tie and tossed it to the side. And then she slowly rolled up her sleeves, showing off her powerful forearms. A shiver ran down Jo's spine from the floor.

"Ok, little slut," Carmen said gruffly. She sat down on the bed and stretched out her leg. "Get these boots off me."

Jo obeyed, tugging the leather boots free from Carmen's feet. Carmen stretched and wiggled her toes luxuriously once they were out, inches from Jo's face. Jo caught the sharp scent of her musky feet that had been trapped inside those leather boots for hours, and almost turned away.

"Aw, don't make that face," Carmen chided. "My feet get sore and sweaty too. And while you're down there, you should rub them."

Jo grimaced and took Carmen's bare feet in her hands. She rubbed them firmly, pressing her freshly manicured fingers into Carmen's spongy soles. "That's good," Carmen groaned as Jo worked the crowns of her feet. Every time Jo focused on one foot, Carmen managed to push the other close to Jo's face. She tickled Jo's cheek with her toes, tracing them and pushing them near her lips while savoring the massage. Jo put on a sour face, trying to avoid one sweaty foot while she worked the other, becoming more aware of just how sore her own feet felt still bound up in her heels.

"Good," said Carmen, finally pulling back her feet. She rose up off the bed and started unsnapping her trousers. "Very good, little pet. You're getting me nice and worked up. But now it's time to really turn me on."

She slipped her trousers down, revealing a pair of simple cotton panties straining against her thick muscular thighs. Then she slowly unbuttoned the dress shirt. Beneath it, her breasts were bound up tightly to her chest with a cotton wrap below her shoulders. She allowed the shirt to stay on, untucked and unbuttoned, showing off her washboard stomach, and picked up the leash again.

"Let's go, slut," she said, jerking Jo forward. With the leash, she pushed Jo's face into her panties. Jo caught the ripe scent of Carmen's sweaty cunt right into her nose, sending a tingle down her spine. Carmen held Jo's head still and ground her head into her hips, pushing the damp cotton panties into her mouth. "Let me feel that tongue," she whispered.

Jo obeyed, her tongue pressing up against the dampening fabric. Carmen kept her pulled up close with the leash, firmly forcing her face between her legs as her breathing quickened. Finally, she jerked Jo's head back by her hair.

"Fuck," she moaned, hands racing to her panties. She jerked her panties down her legs, revealing a swollen cunt encircled by a full bush. "You're getting me so turned on." She jerked the leash again, pulling Jo toward her now-free pussy. Jo's nose and mouth were pressed against her cunt, and the earthy scent of her pussy was intoxicating.

Jo lapped greedily at Carmen's cunt from her knees, her tongue slipping up and down the soaking lips and burrowing inside her hole. Carmen gritted her teeth and groaned, grinding her hips harder against Jo's mouth. "Good girl," she hissed, fucking Jo's mouth. "That's my good little slut. Eating daddy's pussy like the little fucking whore you are."

She pulled back on the leash, choking out Jo's breath as she pushed herself deeper against her tongue. Tears streamed down Jo's eyes as she lapped fervently against Carmen's clit, her tongue lashing against her over and over.