Snatch Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Carmen shoved her back. Jo looked up, her face glistening from Carmen's cunt juices and her own saliva, a hunger in her eyes too now as she awaited instructions.

"On the bed," Carmen growled. "All fours." Jo scrambled to the bed and crawled across it, positioning herself so her ripe full ass was pointed in the air. "Don't move." Jo waited in agonizing anticipation, feeling her own cunt moistened, still tasting Carmen's in her tongue and nose.

Carmen returned and stood behind her. Jo felt a hand against her thigh, crawling up her dress. Slowly Carmen pushed up the hem of Jo's skirt, revealing the perfect peach ass beneath her garter belt and lacy panties. "Look at that perfect ass," Carmen breathed. "All smooth and soft for me. Just like a perfect little slut."

The riding crop came down with a sharp slap against Jo's ass, and she yelped in pain and surprise. "Aw, did that hurt?" Carmen mocked. She cracked the crop against Jo's ass again. "Too bad, bitch. That's only the beginning." Tears sprang to Jo's eyes as the crop smacked circles around her butt, swirling closer.

Suddenly Carmen lunged forward and sank her teeth into Jo's ass. Her teeth dug into the thick muscle, causing Jo to squeal and struggle forward. But Carmen gripped her hips firmly, preventing her from leaving as she chewed on her meaty ass. "Oh, fuck," Carmen growled as she pulled back, ravenously. Teeth marks had already raised up across Jo's butt. Carmen took up the crop again and wailed on Jo, smacking her over and over in a frenzy.

Just as Jo was about to cry out for mercy, Carmen flung the crop down and jerked Jo's panties down to her thighs, presenting her freshly shaved holes to Carmen. Carmen burrowed her mouth into Jo's pussy, her nose pressing up against her ass, tongue greedily devouring her cunt. Jo squirmed and moaned at the sensation of the tongue against her cunt until Carmen pulled back.

"Jesus Christ," chuckled Carmen, wiping her face. "I couldn't help myself. Look at that delicious pussy." She roughly pulled back on the leash, dragging Jo up to her knees on the bed. As Jo gasped, Carmen wrapped a strong arm around her stomach, squeezing her tight. Then she pressed her lips against Jo's. Jo was overwhelmed by the kiss, and the sweet tang of her own cunt on Carl's tongue as it worked into her throat. They kissed passionately, exchanging each other's tastes as their tongues entwined. Then Carmen pulled her mouth back and roughly shoved Jo back down onto her hands and knees.

Jo couldn't see what was happening behind her, but she felt a warm slippery substance spreading between her legs. "Good girl," Carmen breathed, slicking the oil across Jo's wet cunt. I'm going to turn you out here." She rooted around the bag and pulled a couple toys loose. First, she selected a soft plug and drizzled it with oil. Jo squirmed involuntarily as the tip of the plug pressed against her ass, and her sphincter tightened involuntarily.

"Breathe," Carmen instructed. "It will make this easier." Slowly she began pushing the plug into Jo's ass. Jo tried to breathe measuredly as the plug spread her wider and pushed deeper inside her. She gasped as the plug reached its widest part and winced at the strange sensation of her own butthole swallowing the plug inside to its phalange. Fully inserted, it almost paralyzed Jo with an overwhelming feeling of fullness.

"Good girl," Carmen cooed. She pressed against the plug, jolting Jo with a mixture of pain and pleasure. "I love a chick who acts tough but deep down is a dirty anal slut. I bet you wish that was a dick inside your ass, you little whore." Suddenly the crop lashed out, smacking hard against Jo's ass again. She yelped in pain once more, squirming forward. Then Carmen swatted at her cunt, smacking the crop against Jo's swollen lips.

"Oh, fuck," Jo gasped, tears springing into her eyes at the stinging sensation. Carmen whipped at her again and again, raising more welts on her ass, before throwing down the crop again. "Fuck," she grunted.

Carmen reached forward and seized Jo's pale yellow dress in both hands hear the waist. She jerked her hands apart, back muscles straining as she pulled the dress taut. It hung and stretched for a moment, before an awful tearing began. Carmen roared like she was pushing up a heavy bench press as she tore the dress in half, ripping it at the hemline and all the way down to the skirt, revealing Jo's supple body and the lingerie.

Filled with animal lust now, Carmen seized Jo by her exposed hips and roughly flipped her over. She pushed Jo's legs apart and climbed on top of her. One hand found Jo's cheeks and crushed them together while her tongue again invaded Jo's mouth, kissing her so deep she almost touched her throat. Her other hand was on Jo's slippery pussy, stretching out her tight cunt with two fingers.

Carmen pulled her tongue from Jo's throat, but just as Jo tried to gasp for air Carmen slipped her fingers free from Jo's sopping cunt and pushed them into Jo's mouth. "Taste it," she growled. "Taste your pussy, you dirty little slut."

Jo obeyed, sucking greedily on Carmen's fingers and tasting her own juices from them. Carmen watched hungrily as Jo deepthroated her fingers until tears were running down her cheeks. And then she pulled back and climbed off the bed.

From the black bag she withdrew a harness and a wicked looking silicone dildo. It was a ribbed purple dong, as thick and wide as a pint glass. Jo's eyes widened as she saw Carmen pull the harness up, the silicone cock sticking threateningly from her body.

"That's right, cunt," Carmen said, as though she could read her mind. "This whole thing's going inside you."

Jo tried to wriggle back across the bed, but Carmen seized the leash and stopped her. "No, no," she chided. "Be a good girl and this will all be easier." Jo whimpered softly from the bed as Carmen spread more lube across her swollen cunt. Then Carmen rubbed some lube along the cock head as though she were jerking herself off, an evil smile on her face.

Carmen forced Jo's legs apart again and climbed between them. She positioned the dildo head against Jo's pussy and worked it up and down her cunt. Jo moaned as the tip teased her clit and the entrance of her pussy, slicking her up. Her pleasurable moans turned to a gasp as she felt the dildo head start to penetrate her. She'd never taken anything so big inside her cunt before. It drove the breath out of her as it slipped inside, a horrible, delightful, agonizing, amazing stretching that seemed like it would rip her in half.

"Good slut," Carmen said, watching the massive cock be swallowed up by Jo's cunt. "That's my good little cunt."

Jo gasped as the cock slowly worked fully inside her. Carmen took her time opening her up, the shaft relentlessly, dizzyingly entering inside her soaking cunt. Finally, Jo let out an animal groan as Carmen's hips settled against her. It was fully inside her. The dual pressure of her pussy and her ass being filled at once was nearly enough to make her cum right there.

Then Carmen pulled her hips back and started sliding the massive dildo free. Fresh spasms of delicious agony wracked Jo's body at the sensation of the dildo pulling free. She could feel every rib and knob of it stretching and sliding across her cunt. Involuntarily her eyes squeezed shut and she gripped Carmen tight around the waist.

"You love it, you little whore," Carmen groaned, sliding the dildo back into the hilt. She continued working it in and out slowly, savoring Jo's sweet moans and gasps as the cock filled her over and over.

Then Carmen began increasing speed, driving the cock into Jo's cunt more deliberately. Jo moaned deeply and loudly as Carmen's hips slapped up against hers, the unbelievable sensation of the incredible fullness making her lightheaded. Within seconds she was on the verge of coming, that incredible teasing yearning sensation spreading from her stretched out cunt and ass to all over her body. And seconds later it was there, wracking her body with incredibly waves of pleasure that nearly floored her.

"Coming already?" Carmen laughed. She fucked her harder, driving her hips against Jo's and slamming the cock fully into her spasming cunt. "You little slut," she grunted. She reached up and seized Jo's throat, choking the wind out of her. Jo gasped but continued coming, her pussy tightening around the dildo as it pounded her. "You dirty little slut. Coming from getting your cunt and ass filled. Tell me you love it, you little whore."

"I love it," Jo moaned, bucking her hips. "I love it. Oh, god, I'm coming so hard."

When Carmen finished wringing the orgasm from Jo's body, she stopped. They lay against each other, gasping for breath, tangled matted hair sticking to each other's bodies, breathing together. Neither spoke. Then slowly Carmen slid the dildo free. The slow removal made Jo shudder, almost as though she were on the brink of another orgasm.

Carmen stood and looked down on Jo, who lay panting on the bed, pale cheeks flushed, her eyes glassy and distant. "God damn," she laughed, unstrapping the harness. "Look at you. You're a mess, kid."

Jo couldn't even answer. She turned her head away into the pillow. Carmen let the harness and the dildo fall to the ground. "The night's not over, kid," she said. She walked up to the bed. "You got yours, but I didn't get mine. Daddy's turn to cum now, baby."

She moved to grip Jo by the hair, but Jo swatted her away. "Lie down," Jo whispered. "Let me eat you on the bed."

Carmen frowned. "I'm supposed to be the one calling the shots," she said, "but that doesn't sound half bad. She propped her head up on the bed with a pillow and propped her head behind her hands against the headboard. Jo was still laying at the foot of the bed, gasping.

"Ok," said Carmen impatiently. "Let's get to sucking."

Jo obediently crawled to Carmen. She spread her legs and kissed tenderly down Carmen's dark and downy thighs. Carmen groaned with pleasure and settled back into the bed as Jo's tongue worked down between her legs. "Oh, fuck yeah," Carmen grunted.

Jo tenderly tugged on Carmen's patch of pubic hair, sending the blood flowing to her cunt. And then she delicately parted Carmen's lips and teased her tongue against the inside of her pussy. "Oh, damn," Carmen moaned, shifting a little. Jo's tongue brushed softly against her, barely touching her. Carmen squirmed and reached for Jo's hair, but Jo slapped her away. "Stay still," Jo whispered.

She continued teasing Carmen's pussy until Carmen was arching her back, trying desperately to push her cunt into Jo's mouth. But Jo resisted, only teasing at the outside until Carmen was panting and desperate. "Come on," Carmen begged. "You're driving me crazy."

"Yeah?" Jo whispered. "You want me to make you cum?"

"Yeah."

Jo pushed her mouth deeper and started sucking Carmen's clit. Her fingers found the entrance to Carmen's pussy and worked inside. At first, she only slid in two, and crooked them up against Carmen's g-spot while she licked her clit. But soon she'd slipped in a third and then a fourth, stretching Carmen's cunt wider.

"Oh, fuck," Carmen groaned at the sensation of her cunt being stretched and the warm delicious pulsing in her clit. She pushed her hips forward, desperate to take more of Jo's hand inside her.

Suddenly Jo pulled back and rose up to her knees. She pushed her thumb into Carmen's cunt, now stretching her with all five fingers. Her other hand reached up to Carmen's face and seized her throat. "Yeah, you like me stretching out that cunt?" she grunted, working her hand deeper inside.

Carmen nodded back, unable to speak with Jo's hand constricting her throat. "Who's in charge now?" Jo hissed. She released Carmen's throat and landed a stinging slap on Carmen's cheek before seizing her throat again and choking her hard. Carmen gasped with the pain before her breath was cut off, and Jo continued fucking her with her hand, working all her fingers deep inside.

"It's my turn now, bitch," Jo growled. All her muscles stood taut in her arms as she roughly pushed her hand deeper in and out of Carmen's cunt. She mashed Carmen's face against the pillow with her free hand and started forcing her fingers into her mouth.

"Yeah, you want to cum, you little slut," she panted. "Who's the little slut now?"

Carmen gasped and sucked obediently on Jo's fingers. "Say it," Jo growled.

"Me," Carmen gasped.

Jo fucked her deeper with her hand, stretching Carmen's pussy until it was taking in every finger all the way to almost the last knuckle. "What are you?"

"A little slut," Carmen gasped, the sensation of an orgasm nearing.

Jo slapped her face roughly again. "Who's slut?"

"Yours," Carmen moaned as Jo's hand drove deeper inside her. "I'm your little slut. Oh fuck-" Her pussy opened up to swallow Jo's whole hand inside her. And as it did, an incredible wave of pleasure roared up from deep within her. "I'm your slut- oh god, I'm coming."

Her thighs began to shake, and suddenly the pressure inside her burst and as a massive orgasm began to wrack her body. Her cunt spasmed around Jo's fist inside her, pulsing wave after wave of pleasure through her body as she moaned like she was experiencing exorcism. Jo kept her firmly pinned down by her throat as she worked the orgasm from her body like wringing out a soaking towel.

When Carmen finally finished coming, Jo collapsed against her. The two of them were completely drained from the day's exertions and the incredible orgasms they had experienced and curled up together panting. Many minutes went by before either of them spoke.

Finally, Jo whispered into Carmen's ear. "Guess what?"

"Hmm?" Carmen murmured vaguely, drifting closer to sleep.

Jo displayed her hand, still glistening wet from fisting Carmen's pussy. "I guess we really did find out which one of us has the bigger snatch."