Snatched!

Story Info
Mature couple kidnapped for sexual encounters.
14.6k words
4.55
47.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snatched!

Diedra York slipped behind the wheel of her Volvo after dumping the stack of student's assignments she would be correcting over the weekend into the back seat. She wasn't completely in love with her work. She had been at one time but the amount of time she had to spend correcting papers consumed many more hours each week and was increasing every year. What she really hated were the ubiquitous reports: Core class reports, Student Learning Objectives, checklists, bench marks, lesson plans, teacher evaluation forms. Forms, forms and more forms! And endless meetings! She looked forward to retirement in about 4 years. She already had her 30 years in but she had to get closer to Social Security. At 56 she hoped to retire when she was 60 and have just a few years until she would be eligible for Social Security. That was her plan.

Her husband, Arthur, ran his own Tech Consulting small business and seemed totally happy to go to work each day. He had suggested that maybe when she retired she could join him as a receptionist or secretary, but she had told him that she would just as soon retire and just be done. Why retire from a good job with great benefits and summers off, just to work more hours, all year, for no benefits? Nope, sorry, not interested!

She was deeply in love with Arthur though, he was her very best friend, her Rock, and a kind and considerate lover. He was a gentle man who had never raised a hand to her. He was sensitive and loving. He was a big softy who loved romantic movies commonly thought of as chick flicks. He would get emotional and cry at such movies. He even teared up for some of the Hallmark commercials. He adored her and she adored him.

Except.... She had recently discovered that she kind of liked being spanked and mildly kinky stuff when they made love. She had read several reluctance/non consent erotic stories and got so turned on she had to hurry to the bathroom to masturbate.

Arthur was sympathetic and tried, bless him, he tried, to give her what she wanted, but it went against his very nature, so it was a real stretch for him. He spanked her bare ass but he was afraid to slap her very hard, in spite of her demands. He purchased hand cuffs and a blindfold and a little whip, all fairly mild. He was trying but he still was reluctant and asked her if she wanted him to spank her! ASKED HER, for god sakes! He just was having a difficult time understanding what she wanted! She wanted him to force her! To make her his sex slave! To take her and fuck her silly after spanking her ass until it was bright red. She might even like nipple clamps and other mild S&M things...she would like to find out!

She wasn't interested in being hurt. She wanted spanking but real torture wasn't what rang her bell, She also was not interested in cheating or trying multiple partners, she had no desire to screw up her marriage over her slightly kinky obsession. Therefore, she reasoned, her only hope was to get Arthur to indulge her perversion. But that was proving to be difficult.

She arrived home and pulled into her driveway. She was surprised to find a black van parked where Arthur usually parked. She didn't recognize the van and didn't see anyone sitting in it. She got out of her car and walked around the front of her Volvo to the front of the van. She warily crept up to the driver's door and peered in. There was no one there or anything that could give her a clue as to why this vehicle was parked in her drive. She walked to the back of the van and was about to peer into the darkly tinted windows in the rear doors, when the door suddenly burst open and two tattooed male arms holding some black material stretched between his hands shot out at her and quickly slipped a bag over her head! She tried to scream but a large hand clamped over her mouth and pulled her by the head and shoulders into the van. Another set of hands snapped handcuffs over her wrists and ankles and a gag soon replaced the hand. She was summarily dumped on what felt like a mattress on the floor of the van.

A hoarse, male voice croaked at her menacingly. "Shut up! Don't struggle and you wont get hurt!"

She screamed again but the gag kept the sound from leaving her head, A strong hand spanked her thigh once, then again.

"I said shut up!" came the croak again!

Diedra started quietly crying! She couldn't believe what was happening. Why would anyone kidnap her? She and Arthur were not wealthy, had only modest possessions, and she was a 'mature' lady, hardly sexy enough to be trafficked! What the hell was going on?

Diedra got the feeling there were only two individuals, She knew there was more than one but she didn't think there were more than two. One of the kidnappers exited the van and she heard her car door slamming closed and being locked, and that second person then got in the passenger side of the van. The man with the tattoos, Diedra guessed, started the engine. Diedra heard a door or partition slide shut but she didn't hear it latch. The pair started speaking lowly, She couldn't quite make out what they were saying but she could tell that one of the voices belonged to a woman.

As they drove she heard the partition slide open a few inches evidently because now she could hear what they were saying. The breach in the partition went unnoticed by the kidnappers, evidently. The male was filling the woman in with details. What they were saying didn't all make sense but Diedra listened intently.

"We're not to harm her in any way. Just get her set up and ready for her husband," the man said.

"It says 'orange' right here on the notes," said the woman, "What does that mean?"

"I don't know, he wrote that down for me, It means something between them."

"Maybe a safe word?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Why did he tell you that?"

"I don't know for sure."

Diedra was puzzled. Orange was her "safe word" with Arthur. It was quite a coincidence but a lot of people used color names as a safe words. It was in the story that had really turned her on. Could it be that Arthur was behind this kidnapping? ....that it was a sort of grand gesture to please her? She suddenly remembered it was her birthday tomorrow. But spending money, especially the kind of money this would cost to set up, was not at all characteristic of Arthur. He wasn't a skin flint or a miser but this would be extravagant in his mind. She could hardly admit that he would do this, but what other explanation could there be?

While she contemplated this, she was aware that the van was traveling along city streets, stopping at traffic lights and turning from time to time. They had only been driving for maybe 15 minutes when the van pulled in somewhere. And backed up into what Diedra figured must be a parking space.

"Here's the key, get the door, and I'll get Diedra."

'He know's my name!' Diedra thought, then she remembered she had her teacher ID card on a lanyard around her neck. The door on the van opened partially and a strong hand grasped her ankle and pulled her to the rear of the van. He waited a few moments evidently checking that there was no one watching, then quickly pulled her up and threw her over his shoulder and rapidly moved her into a room. The door closed behind them and she was dumped carelessly onto a bed. Her hands were clipped up above her head and her feet were pulled the other direction. She felt like a deer strung out over the hood of a car.

"Close your eyes and I'll remove the bag...If you open your eyes I'll jab them out! Do you understand?"

Diedra shook her head in the affirmative and tried to answer but the gag kept her voice muffled and incomprehensible.

The bag slowly was raised from her head and was replaced by a blindfold. This was the type of blindfold used for sleeping or for kinky sex. Diedra and Arthur used one from time to time. Diedra could tell this one was not hers. She did open her eyes slightly, undetected and saw strong male arms covered with tattoos and a feminine figure standing back a ways opening a satchel or a small suitcase.

When they spoke with her or to each other they disguised their voices by whispering, kind of like a stage whisper, hoarse and rough.

"Get the stuff out," He said.

"I don't like this part," she answered, "Why can't he.."

"Shut up! It's what we're being paid for."

"You be careful....and don't get into it too much," She warned.

"You too, You better go set up, he'll be here soon." Then she left.

Tattoo checked her blindfold and pulled it down so she could no longer see anything at all. Then he checked the gag. He checked the cuffs to see that they were secure and not too tight. "Are you comfortable?" He asked finally.

She shook her head, no.

"What is hurting you?" He asked.

She tried to say gag and then actually gagged. He got the idea,

"If I remove the gag, you have to promise not to scream...or bite. One infraction and the gag goes back on and I'll tighten it up."

Diedra shook her head in the affirmative. Tattoo slowly and cautiously removed the gag. "Better?" He let it fall loosely around her neck, ready to be reapplied if she was naughty.

"Yes," Diedra whispered.

"Don't be afraid, we aren't going to hurt you." Tattoo got off the bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. He started talking to someone on the phone but Diedra couldn't hear what he was saying.

******

Arthur was closing up his office for the week. He gathered a few projects he was working on that needed a few details worked out. He was about to lock the door when his cell phone rang.

"Hello, Arthur York speaking," He answered.

"Mr. York, we have your wife."

"What? Who is this?" Arthur exclaimed.

"Never mind that. You need to come to the Hilliard Arms Motel Room 126. Bring the money with you."

"Money?"

"Don't be stupid, Arty! Bring the $6000 cash. Do you understand?

"Yes."

"Don't do anything stupid."

"Let me talk to her."

"That's not part of the deal."

"Let me talk to her, what could it hurt?"

Tattoo hesitated then finally assented, "Okay."

Tattoo brought the phone to Diedra and held it to her ear and face.

"Diedra! Diedra..Are you all right?" Arthur sounded as if in a panic.

"Yes, Arty, but I'm handcuffed and blindfolded and I don't know where I am. Get me out of here, Arty." Diedra, tried to sound brave but she whimpered a little.

"Hey you, kidnapper guy! You better not hurt my wife...I'm bringing your money."

Diedra heard Arty as he spoke to Tattoo, she wondered what was going on, she had thought that Arthur had set this all up but now she wondered.

"Don't worry ...Arty, She'll be waiting for you as long as you don't try something stupid. You have until midnight"

"I want to come get her now..." Tattoo disconnected the line.

Tattoo sat down in the chair and stared at Diedra a long time. He would wait until Arthur was supposed to be here then he would go from there. Still as he looked at her he realized she was a real good looking woman even for an older lady.

Jake Bradley (Tattoo) had a little secret, he liked older women, women in their fifties and sixties. It started he thought when his Mom's best friend, who he called 'Aunt' Mamie his whole life, seduced him at her cabin on his 18th birthday. She was in her late forties but he adored her. They had an affair that lasted from that night until he left for college in the fall. She was the best teacher he could have had. She taught him how to please a woman with his mouth and tongue, what to do with his fingers and palm, and how to use his cock. She had taught him well. They fucked almost every day, sometimes two or three times a day, she was insatiable and he was 18...it was the perfect combination. After he went to college she met and 'fell in love' with a wealthy old impotent oilman and moved to Texas. The last he heard she had inherited his oil wells and had a few young guys lined up at her door.

His next encounter with an older woman was with his 62 year old acting coach in college. God, she could fuck! She about wore him out. Her body was only a little wrinkly and she didn't have much in the way of boobs, but she knew how to use her assets to the maximum. She just about ruined him for women his own age. She milked him dry using muscles he never knew a woman had. She could almost lift his body off the bed with her cunt!

Then he had a long affair with a director's 50 year old ex-wife. She was just getting out of that terrible marriage and Jake was sure that he was a 'revenge fuck' at first, but it lasted 18 months. She was aloof and mysterious in public but when she got him alone and in the bedroom she turned hot as a blow torch and together they burned up the sheets! He never knew any woman could move her ass up and down that fast...she was tweaking before Miley Cyrus was even born and made exotic dancers look like amateurs! He loved her more than any of the others and would have married her if she had agreed, but alas, she turned him down and sent him away 'for his own good". He saw her from time to time and longed for a night with her again. Somewhere down deep he still loved her madly.

Now he looked longingly at Diedra. Diedra was in her mid fifties, the best age in his opinion. She was hot! Her body was pretty well toned judging by the feel of it that he had gotten when he hefted her over his shoulder. She was lean and tight. Her face was pretty, though showing her age a little, but then again she was aging well, Jake started getting stiff, thinking of his secret passion.

Deidra heard a commotion by the door and then there was just a single presence, She was sure that Arthur had arrived and would take over. She was so excited to have Arthur fulfill her fantasies. He knew her fantasies and had struggled to give her her heart's desire, and now he had even gone to the trouble to set up this kidnapping and "rape". She couldn't believe that Arthur had gone to this much trouble just to please her.

Arthur would have her the whole evening if everything went according to plan.

She liked bondage and non-consent and he was not only prepared to give her that experience but he had committed to fulfilling her every dream.

Arther knelt on the bed next to her causing her to start a little. "It's okay, I'm just going to get you more comfortable," he told her with a hoarse whisper reinforcing the fantasy. He smiled because he had something besides comfort in mind. He unbuckled her belt and slipped it out of her tight little jeans, She was dressed quite stylish with 'skinny jeans' with holes at the knees and a black silk blouse over a black cotton tank top. He was going to remove the belt and the blouse and then indulge his own little fetish from there.

The belt had slipped off easily. She was frightened and she wiggled as a natural result of her fear, actually helping him along. He unbuttoned the silk blouse, it was too nice to ruin, and slipped it off one side and left it hanging on the handcuff chain. He would remove it later. He ran his hands over her breasts on the outside of her tank top feeling her ample mounds. She had good mass to her boobs, they were holding up well. He ran his hands down her body over her pubic mound and into her crotch. She squirmed and whimpered as he continued down her legs to her thin ankles. He pulled her feet and legs to stretch her out and attached a set of cuffs to her ankles. Then picked up a pair of scissors he had in his 'tool kit'

He worked the scissors open and closed a few times so Diedra could hear the sound.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked with a devilish smile.

"Scissors?" Arthur had liked this fantasy. She had allowed him to cut her cloths off her a few times when they were younger.

"Yes, very good."

"What are you going to do with those, you said you wouldn't hurt me!" Diedra played along with the fantasy. She was so excited she could hardly wait!

"If you lay real still, there will be no harm to you at all."

He traced the back of the scissors blade down her cheek letting her feel the cold steel against her flushed face. His purposeful provocation made her whimper a little. She didn't know what would happen next. She wanted Arthur so bad in the moment, the pervert side of him was really showing as he placed his hands where no man but her nice civilized husband had been since she had met him. She was certain he was about to 'rape' her and she couldn't wait.

Then he carefully put the point of the scissors under the cuff at her left ankle and started to slowly cut the material.

"You're ruining my jeans!" Diedra complained.

"They are junk anyway." He snipped again, moving careful to avoid cutting her leg. The jeans were so tight about her shapely leg that the material separated as the tension was released. Snip after snip moving slowly toward her gushing pussy. Arthur was showing amazing restraint and slowly cut away her jeans.

He continued cutting from the ankle toward her knee along the inseam. Diedra felt each cut as the scissors moved inch by inch, snip by snip, inexorably toward her knee. The cold steel began to warm to her body temperature but the hard steel still made her shiver as her pant leg began to fall away exposing her bare skin. Each snip raised her anxiety but she was getting too aroused to care. She bit her lip as Arthur proceeded up to within a scissor's length of her crotch. She quaked, feeling the scissors getting so near her pussy but he stopped just short. She exhaled the breath she didn't realize she had been holding when he relented and withdrew the scissors. He ran his hand up and own her bare leg letting his fingertips brush into the crotch of her panties. She thought he may have even kissed her thigh. She felt a pang of guilt. "He will feel that I am wet...he will know I'm aroused...What is wrong with me that this thrills me so much? I'm such a pervert!" she thought.

He didn't pause for long when he repeated the process up her other leg. Then he must have set the scissors aside as she felt both of his hands stroking her legs spending more time near her crotch letting his fingers just encroach under the elastic barrier of her panty leg, He put his hand between the material and her pubic mound and moved his finger causing the fluids that had accumulated in her pussy to leak out to her moisten the crotch.

"Oh," she could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice, "You're getting wet for me, aren't you Diedra, .... Good." She blushed with excitement knowing he was right.

He slipped his fingers under her jeans but over her panties and cut the jeans from her body. He pulled it from under her butt and threw the destroyed garment aside.

He looked at her now knowing she was getting as aroused as he. Diedra's legs were long and smooth and quite shapely from her slender ankles widening pleasantly into rounded hips. Her sex was covered by a pair of simple white panties with pink flowers that were pulled tight into the lips of her vulva. He leaned over her and and slipped his hand under her panties brushing the back of his fingers over her labia. She wriggled as if to avoid his incidental touch but she gasped in surprise.

Diedra knew what was next, he would remove her panties and she had no choice. She couldn't tell him 'no', she was powerless to refuse him. She felt the arousal rush into her face as she realized that her helplessness ratcheted her desire to unprecedented levels.

She felt the hairs on the back of his fingers tickle her mons as he inserted his fingers under the crotch of her thin cotton underwear. Two little snips and the panties fell open from between her legs and her pussy was now in full view. Much to his surprise, she was completely bare.

"You must wax!" he declared in awe.

"As if he didn't know that already" she mused to herself..

Diedra blushed under her mask. She had not been so exposed before even with her husband! Why even her gynecologist draped a cloth over her crotch to give her some sense of modesty! Then she realized part of her humiliation was not because of her exposure but because it turned her on. She tried to twist her legs to cover herself not from modesty but because she didn't want him the see the additional wave of fluids she knew were glistening on her pussy lips.