Snatched!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur lowered his head over her pelvis and blew on her pussy. He kissed the top of her thigh and traced his tongue over her naked mons and lightly licked her slit. Diedra involuntarily raised her hips to meet his mouth, but he withdrew and took up his scissors again.

"Stay still Diedra, I don't want to hurt you." He snipped his scissors warning her.

She felt him began to cut up the middle of her tank top. The scissors were cold again as they slid inch by inch over her belly to her navel. She shivered again and felt goose bumps raise on her belly and breasts. She tried to breath evenly so as not to make big movements that would accidentally get her poked by the scissors. He kept his fingers between the sharp tips of the blades while he cut slowly right up between her breasts.

He had raised higher upon the bed and she sensed he was straddling her hips. She felt something warm and hard brush the inside of her thigh and realized it was his cock. He was nude! She moaned with anticipation then winced. She had never desired to cheat on her husband but now, but now....? Was she pretending to cheat on her husband.... with her husband? She suddenly felt a little guilty and confused.

Finally he had cut away her shirt then he liberated each arm with quick clip. He discarded the tank top on the pile with her jeans. Diedra was now nude except for her bra.

"Don't cut my bra, Arthur, It cost $120 dollars! I'll help take it off, please don't cut it."

He laughed and unhooked one of her arms from where the cuff was chained. He unhooked the bra from the front and she slipped it off her right side along with her silk shirt. He reattached her restraint and helped her remove her bra from the other side. He pulled her bra from her body and threw it onto the pile of her ruined cloths. Diedra was now completely nude and made a vain attempt to cover her herself, why she was not sure.

Arthur ran his hands down her sides and over her haunches causing goose bumps to erupt on her breasts and neck. He bent over and sucked her right nipple into his mouth. He gave it a sharp nip between her teeth. Diedra jumped and yelled loudly.

"Keep quiet or the gag goes back on," he warned, still with the croaked whisper.

Diedra whimpered and complained, "That hurt!"

"But you loved it!"

"Did not," She whined unconvincingly.

Much to Diedra's chagrin, her pussy had released copious amounts of fluid. He slipped his finger over her pussy lips and abruptly stuck a finger into her. Diedra quivered and gasped and bucked against his finger in spite of herself. He pulled his finger from her canal and put it in her mouth. Diedra tried to avoid his fingers but to no avail.

"Taste yourself? You are hot! You know you want it and I'm going to give it to you."

"No, don't rape me!"

"Oh, I won't be raping you, you're going to beg me for it."

"Please don't hurt me,"

Arthur spanked her several more times harder than he had ever managed before. Each time his hand landed on her ass cheek a little twinge shot through to her clit. 'Arthur was really getting into his role,' she thought, She was beginning to feel the undeniable beginnings of an orgasm. She moaned loudly as the feeling grew. He noticed she was in fact enjoying his punishment and stopped before she could erupt. Diedra was appalled at her own feelings. "How could I be so close to an orgasm when it normally takes me so long?' She asked herself. Arthur was good at eating her out but it usually took about 20 to 30 minutes to explode. "I'm such a bad person," she chided herself.

He rubbed out her beet red butt and kissed her clit.

Diedra felt him roughly squeezing her boobs and her nipples causing them to rise in hard points of about a half inch. He evidently reached for something and the next thing she felt was a hard squeeze, first on her left nipple then her right.

"Ow!" She complained.

"It will be worth the pain in a few minutes, besides you like the pain don't you?"

She had to admit she did. She had never experienced nipple clamps but she had read about them and was certain she would like them, She had discussed wanting to try them with Arthur but now she wasn't so sure.

After a short while the ache in each nipple was almost bearable but that may have been because he had retrieved a feather or something and was running it all over her body. She squirmed away from the maddening tickle. Her nose itched and she couldn't scratch it. She was afraid to tell him as he may have tickled it the more.

He slapped her thighs again and now slapped her pussy, not hard but with a sufficient smack to make her clit red, erect and ready. He smacked her hard and her pussy stung with the blow but her clit was tingling, he struck her again in the same way and her clit was just buzzing now. She could feel it begin. Her orgasm was growing as a small hot spark somewhere under her stinging pussy. SMACK again and this time she started humping the air above her bright red labia. SMACK, too much! Suddenly his mouth was on her and he reached up pulling the nipple clamps from her tits. The rush of blood going back into her nipples sent a jolt straight to her clit and she came without warning!

'Gah...gah... Gah ....I'm ...cumming...fuck! Shit" Diedra bucked again and again against his mouth as his tongue alternated between licking the juices from her canal and rubbed away the sting from her clit. He rode out her orgasm never missing a beat. She was powerless to push him away when she became too sensitive and much to her surprise she suddenly came again! This time she just screamed while he put his hand over her mouth. She eventually began to come down after he pulled away from her and let her spasm uncontrollably as she came down breathing deeply.

A phone rang and a female someone on the other end of the line said "he's in the parking lot get over here, now!" She heard him pull on his jeans and shirt, and quickly replaced the gag on Diedra.

"What the fmmmmmp whaaaaaaa!" Diedra protested.

"Sorry Diedra, Can't have you screaming." He grinned and left her alone in the room.

Diedra thought "I should try to get loose, tell Arthur I'm done and please take me home." But she couldn't move, not so much because of the restraints but she was just so spent from the biggest orgasm she had ever had! So she just lay there listening.

"Diedra! Diedra!" It was Arthur! Thump! Thump! Thump! He was pounding on the wrong door! "Diedra!" She was a little confused now, Arthur was a better actor than she figured, He must have left this room and gone next door. How could that be part of the plan?

She heard the neighboring room door open and a scuffle and then a thump, then another, then silence. "Oh fuck! What have they done to Arthur! SHIT!"

********

Arthur had expected to find Diedra. he had expected to pay the small ransom and take Diedra home. What actually happened left him dazed and confused. He had knocked on the door, the door had opened but he saw no one, he stepped in and everything went south from there!

Someone slipped a bag over his head, and someone else put a handcuff on his right wrist, he was pushed violently onto a bed and the cuff attached to something immovable somewhere to his right. Then they cuffed his left hand as well. He heard the door opened and they left him alone....he thought.

"Diedra? Are you here?" No answer. "Diedra?......Anyone, here?"

He sensed some movement to his right and turned that way. Someone began to pull the bag from over his head. The room was dark with no lights on anywhere. He saw a shadow move across the narrow crack of light from the parking lot that was seeping in around the edges of the black-out blinds.

The silent figure turned on a desk lamp near the window. The figure turned out to be a rather lovely young woman in her mid twenties. She was about 5' 4" and had long blond hair, She had several small piercings in her ears and nose and one in her navel, that peeked out beneath her short shirt. She had a toned body with smallish boobs but she had a delightful ass that jiggled slightly with each step. Her arms had several quite lovely feminine tattoos that appeared to continue up her arms under her shirt.

"Who are you?" Arthur asked.

"My name is Tricia." Tricia answered curtly. Arthur had been married to a woman for 30 years, he could tell she was pissed about something. "Do you have the money?"

"Yes, I'm supposed to give it to Jake. Is Jake here?

"Jake is next door fucking Diedra, I suspect." Arthur wasn't happy about that, but he guessed that Tricia wasn't happy about that either.

"How do you know?"

"Well, when he was here just now he smelled of pussy and it wasn't mine so that only leaves Diedra."

"Shit!"

"Yeah"

She sat on the end of the bed and looked at Arthur and smiled. Arthur was a nice looking older guy. He was about 5' 9" and looked to be about in his early fifties, though he could have been older. He had that distinguished looking, graying around the temples and salt and pepper hair, though it was hard to tell since he originally had dark blond hair. He had an average build with a generally nice body. Tricia liked that he had kind eyes and was obviously worried about his wife.

Tricia decided he might be good for a little fun. Why not? Her boyfriend was obviously enjoying himself in the next room over and, so was Diedra if the screams and groans were any indication. She knew what Jake was capable of doing to a woman.

She thought maybe she could give Arthur some lessons, teach him some of Jake's secrets and have some fun herself at the same time.

"Jake is... probably the best lover on the west coast," she said sincerely, "three or four orgasms with him about ruins you for other men and Diedra has already had two. What would you think if I teach you a few of Jakes best techniques?"

"Uh...I have never cheated on Diedra and she hasn't, er..., or hadn't cheated on me until..."

"Hey, she's all bound up and blindfolded right now, she has no choice."

"Yeah, I know, but I've never cheated and I don't intend to start now, I love my wife ," he sounded determined.

"Hmmmm, admirable, stupid but admirable." Her words were in contrast to her actual feelings, she would really love to have a man feel that way about her.

Arthur looked at the wall purposely looking away from his pretty keeper. He was determined to keep his integrity.

Tricia knew she was sexy. She didn't have much upper half but she knew how to use what she had. Her tits were perky and she had been told numerous times they were beautiful. She had a slender toned waist and abdomen but her ass was one of her best features, it was round, shapely and tight!. She was confident she could seduce any man, if she put her mind to it and this she determined to do.

She got on all fours at the foot of the bed and began to slowly crawl up the bed over Arthur. He rolled his body over leaving his arms crossed. She let him stay that way for a few minutes while she put a cuff on each of his ankles. When she was ready She tried to get him to turn on his back again, He resisted by twisting back and forth. Tricia wasn't going to put up with that for long. She forcefully goosed him and he turn onto his back which allowed Tricia to connect the cuff of his left ankle to the bed. Still he tried to resist. This time she took a handful of testicles and pulled gently but firmly.

"Ow ow ow ow"

"Quite fighting me, Arthur or you'll be singing soprano."

Arthur got the message and settled down. Tricia quickly attached his right ankle and tightened the tethers. He now was under her complete control.

"Only one thing, Arthur, you are not to mention any of this to Jake. Okay?" She again took a handful of gonad, she didn't squeeze but he felt her grip. "Look me in the eyes, Arthur."

He reluctantly looked at her and was immediately captivated by her beautiful blue eyes. She was looking into his soul and he was immediately captivated. His resistance was faltering.

"You must not tell Jake about what we do here today!"

Arthur agreed.

Now that Arthur was completely under her control, Tricia once again advanced toward Arthur over the bed on all fours. She stroked his cock through his pants and before too long she felt a definite response. Her lips met his and they kissed lightly. Arthur tried not to respond but soon his male instincts began to respond against his will. She wrapped her arms around his back and really started to get into it, the kiss heated up. Finally Tricia pulled her lips away and wiped her mouth a little with her finger.

"That was a good kiss, Arthur, if you put your mind to it you could be as good as Jake," she informed him. Arthur couldn't help but feel pleased but as soon as that thought crossed his mind he became ashamed of himself. 'What is wrong with me' he thought, 'I love my wife, I don't want anyone but her". But his body was betraying him, he couldn't remember a time his cock was this hard.

Tricia started unbuttoning his shirt and tried pulled it off his arms but it got hung up on the cuffs.

He looked at her, "Maybe it would work better without the cuffs." Tricia looked doubtful, "Just one at a time, then," he added. 'Why am I helping her?' he asked himself.

He reassured her out loud, "I won't be going anywhere, not without Diedra, I promise."

That made sense to her but she made him promise again to stay put, she unhooked the cuff from the bed, but did leave it fastened on his wrist. Then she loosened the other cuff and pulled the shirt from his arm. She started pulling his pants and underwear from his legs while holding his gaze, her eyes wide with growing lust and with a shit-eating grin on her face. She repeated the process she had used with his shirt and now she had him totally nude.

She stroked his cock until it was as hard as she wanted, "Nice cock, Arthur. You're a bit bigger than Jake, do you know how to use it?

"I've had no complaints."

"Really?" she asked, "Then why are we here?"

Tricia had a point. If he was giving Diedra what she needed he would not have hired Jake and this beautiful woman to set this up.

She leaned forward over his cock, her long blond hair tickled his belly and thighs causing goose bumps to spring up his torso. Then she took him into her mouth and Arthur was lost. She was wonderful. Her tongue swirled about his glans, causing shocks of pleasure to roll over his body.

She sat up and looked at him as if thinking for a minute, "I think you may be ready for your first lesson."

Arthur said nothing, but he would do whatever she asked, he felt ashamed but he was compliant.

"Undress me." Tricia stood up in front of him. He looked at her as if he couldn't understand her.

"Undress me, take off my shirt!"

He moved his hands slowly to her shirt, the cuffs dangling from his wrists like matching bracelets. It occurred to him he could over power her, push her over, grab his cloths and run, He could strangle her...no he couldn't do that! He could grab her and trade her for Diedra. He hesitated a moment thinking, but in the end he did none of those things. He moved his hands to her top button, his fingers shaking as he tried to work her buttons.

"No, no no, You have to be aggressive, take my shirt off!" He tried again but still was shaking.

"Come on Arthur, Grab my shirt and tear it open! Be a beast!" Arthur huffed with frustration, took her shirt in his fists and tore every button off, sending then flying every which way in the room plinking off the floor, the lamp and the bedstead. One even bounced off of Arthur's forehead.

"That's more like it, way to go stud. Now what do you want to do?

"I want to see those perky little tits!" He noticed a small change of expression when he said 'little' and recanted, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

"Don't apologize, get rid of the bra!" She slapped his arm playfully. He reached around her and unsnapped her bra in one flick of his fingers. He hadn't done that since dating Diedra and was rather proud he could still do it that efficiently. He grabbed the bra by the front and tore it off her arms in one motion.

Tricia was topless now and she was absolutely gorgeous! He breasts were small but not too small. They had a pleasing shape with proportionately small pink areolae crowned with slightly darker nipples that protruded a quarter inch, pointing slightly up toward the ceiling. She stood with her hands on her waist and and smiled at him.

"That's more like it!" She beamed, "Now what are you going to do about my jeans?"

Arthur looked at her bottoms, he grabbed her by her belt and flung her on the bed. Her small boobs wriggled as she landed. He unbuckled the belt and removed it in one pull. It caught slightly and spun her like a yo yo on the bed, almost sending her over the edge. He grabbed for her to keep her from falling to the floor. He unsnapped the pants and pulled the short zipper then forcefully whipped them off her firm ass and off her legs.

"Good! Good!" She said then taunted him about her underwear. "But I still have my panties. You'll never be able to get to my pussy when it is covered with my panties!

He was getting into the spirit of it now and grabbed her underwear and tore them off her.

"Ewww..that kind of hurt but I liked it....now I'm all naked in front of you, Arthur. What will you do to little ole me?"

"I'm gonna fuck you!" He snarled as best he could and pushed her into the mattress.

"Oh, I'm scared" she mocked.

Arthur was uncertain what to say. He thought he had given the right answer but obviously he had missed something. Tricia noticed his uncertainty.

"Diedra likes it a little rough doesn't she?"

Her mention of his wife by name re-awakened his guilty feelings about what he was doing with Tricia.

"You aren't thinking of running, are you Arthur? You know Jake would find you and I would tell him about what you were trying to do to poor helpless me."

Arthur looked at her and knew she was right but, to his shame, he had not been considering running.

"I'm not leaving here without Diedra, he covered. "and besides, where else would a man my age get to be with a young woman like you."

"She likes it a little rough, doesn't she?"

"Yes." That was exactly how he would put it and he was uncertain what to do.

"Okay, you will have to spank me."

Arthur waffled and felt very uncomfortable.

"Spank me! I've been mocking you and taunting you. I'm naughty and deserve a spanking," She insisted!

"I.....I....can't hit a woman!"

"I didn't tell you to hit me, I told you to spank me! Now spank me! Right here on my naughty little ass." She pointed to her ample and beautiful ass.

"Spank me, dammit!"

Arthur raised his hand and spanked her lightly on her bare ass.

"You call that a spank? Put some oomf into it!"

Smack. Arthur spanked her again.

"That's a little better,... for a WIMP!"

SMack! He landed another blow.

"That's it, now harder!"

SMAck!

Ow! Okay that is almost it.... HARDER!

SMACK!

Ooooo that stings, that was a good one. Do it again!

SMACK!

"Now on the other side." Arthur was getting into it a little more. And dutifully spanked her other butt cheek. He noticed how red her buttocks was getting and he rubbed the red gently.

"Yes, that's just right, now rub out the sting a little, Oh, that feels good, my pussy is wet already. How about kissing away the pain." Arthur dutifully kissed her right butt cheek and then kissed the other. Tricia moaned and rolled over as he kissed her other cheek.

"Spank my pussy! Not as hard, but I want to feel the sting there, too"

Arthur was repulsed by the idea! He loved kissing a pussy, but he felt weird about spanking her there.

"Really? Spank your pussy?"

"Yes...I'm waiting...Come on I neeeed it!"

Smack!

"Yes that's it, about a dozen times now!"