Snatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...yes," Marion said vaguely. She was more intent on watching the woman's lips as they approached hers. The touch of Corinne's lips on hers was a life-changing moment for Marion, the difference between reading about apple pie in a book, and eating the pie. And Marion loved pie.

Corinne's lips were warm and soft on hers, and Marion thought that was the most sublime thing that she'd ever felt. The touch of another woman's lips on hers was like a drop of honey on the tongue, sweet and memorable. Marion went limp in Corinne's arms, and Marion let her have her way. Corinne's tongue was next to invade Marion's body, worming its way into the warm wetness of the young girl's mouth, now willing and eager for more.

Corinne's strong hands slipped inside the girl's white peter pan blouse, caressing her smooth, soft skin, so warm to her touch. Both women sighed - Corinne at the intoxicating feel of a young girl's body under her fingers, Marion at the caress of a woman's fingertips on her bare skin, and the hot trails of excitement it created and left behind.

Corinne's fingers reached upward, to Marion's small, soft breasts, still safely encased in her soft cotton bra.

"Oh, sweetie," Corinne moaned. "Your breasts are so honeyed...can I see them?"

Marion was shocked at Corinne's bold request. "I don't know...could somebody see us?"

"The door is locked, the blinds are closed, we're alone together...we can do anything we want, and no one will ever know," Corinne said.

Marion was excited at the thought of showing her breasts to Corinne, and wanted to agree to her scandalous request.

"If you think it's alright..." Marion whispered, deferring any blame to her teacher.

"It's better than alright," Corinne said, already unbuttoning the young teenager's white blouse, pristine and spotless - virginal, if you will. Her fingers rapidly unbuttoned the thin blouse, as practiced as Corinne was at removing other females' tops. She helped Marion shrug the blouse off her shoulders, wearing it like a stole.

Corinne examined Marion's white bra. "You look so sweet with just your bra on...you'd look so beautiful with a nice, lacy one."

"Oh, my parents can't afford one of those, maybe for my birthday," Marion said, happy to have Corinne's eyes on her breasts, and complimenting her.

"Let's see how lovely your breasts are, sweetie," Corinne moaned, reaching behind Marion to unhook her bra, and taking the opportunity with Marion in her arms, to kiss her warmly and gently.

"Your lips are so warm, and sweet, baby, I can't help but want to taste them," Corinne whispered. "You're making my snatch so wet."

"Snatch?" Marion asked, puzzled. "What's that?"

"Oh baby, that's my pussy," Corinne laughed. "I'm going to let you look at it, and see if it looks like your sweet snatch."

Marion giggled. "My snatch...that's funny." Corinne finished removing Marion's small-cupped bra, her tiny tits revealed to the older woman's hungry eyes.

"Oh god, honey, your breasts are beautiful, so milky white, and your cute little brown nipples...I must taste them," she said, as her head dipped down, to take Marion's little nipple between her lips. Marion gasped as Corinne's moist lips squeezed her sensitive nipple.

"Oh!" Marion yelped, the slight pain quickly converting to hot pleasure as it traveled, sparking along the way, to her moist pussy and swelling clitoris.

"Do you want me to stop?" Corinne teased.

"No!" Marion hastily interjected. "Don't stop!" Corinne's hand gently molded Marion's soft, warm breast, the feel of the young girl's soft, smooth and intimate flesh under her so exciting. Marion wriggled with pleasure, sighing. The two sat there for long minutes, kissing again, then Corinne suckling on the girl, finally Corinne removing her hand from Marion's breasts, and sliding it along her thigh, and under her skirt.

"No," Marion said, her hand over Corinne's.

"Why not?" Corinne asked, befuddling the young girl.

"Because my mother said I shouldn't let anyone touch me there," she explained.

"Did she say 'anyone,' or did she say 'any boy'? Corinne asked, knowing full well the answer. Mothers were just not prepared for anyone like Corinne.

Marion thought for a few seconds. "Yes, you're right, she said that I shouldn't let a boy touch me there."

"Well, I agree with your mother," Corinne said, smiling. "I don't think that you should let a boy touch you anywhere. But it's okay to let another girl do it...after all, your mother didn't warn you against girls, right?"

Corinne's logic was unassailable in the teenager's mind. "That makes sense," she said.

"Of course," Corinne said, her fingers already tracing soft circles on the inside of Marion's thigh, as they moved inexorably towards the young girl's increasingly wet pussy. Marion sighed with pleasure. It had felt nice when she touched herself, every girl knows that. But even that great pleasure can't compare to the delight of another woman's touch there.

Soon, Corinne's fingers were tracing lightly along the crease of Marion's thigh, where it meets her pelvis. This is an excruciatingly pleasant area to have touched by knowing fingers, as it is innately sensitive, but more so because it is a fraction of an inch from a girl's hot and humid pussy and clit, and aching for a woman's touch.

"Ohhh," Marion moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" Corinne teased.

"Oh golly, no!" exclaimed the aroused young girl. "It tickles and feels so good there...please, don't stop!"

"Let's take off your panties, first, sweetie," Corinne said. Marion at first hesitated, then visibly threw in with her own seduction, and lifted her sweet little, round bottom off the seat to allow for the removal of her intimate underthings.

Corinne was not about to be denied all the pleasure of taking down a young girl's panties, and placed her fingers on the waistband of the cotton panties to pull them off her young lover's body. "Hold up your skirt, baby," she instructed Marion. "I want to see your little snatch when I pull your panties down."

Marion was embarrassed to let her teacher see her naked pussy, but also wildly excited, her pussy dripping with her hot cream, at the prospect of having her teacher inspect her there. She lifted up her skirt, her pussy tingling with pleasure just from that slightly naughty act. When Corinne began pulling her panties down, Marion orgasmed, her clit, pussy and thighs quivering with pleasure, and hot juice dripping down the inside of her thigh.

"Ohh, baby doll," Corinne moaned, as Marion's hot but virginal pussy was exposed to her grateful sight. "What a beautiful mons." Marion wasn't sure what a 'mons' was, but figured it might just be a name for her pussy. Close enough, anyway.

Corinne continued pulling down Marion's panties, and pulled them over her feet, and brought them up to her face, bringing her own face closer, as if to kiss the girl again.

"Smell, baby," Corinne coaxed her, bringing the wet crotch of Marion's panties to both their noses. The girl inhaled the sweet smell of her own pussy, this time appreciating the rich perfume of a clean and aroused girl's hot cunt, and finding that its feminine odor caused her pussy to gush even more, electric tingles of pleasure dancing through her red, swollen clitoris.

"See how wonderful?" Corinne asked, her face beaming. Marion was overwhelmed with gratitude for her teacher - she had always been led to believe that a girl's natural perfume was somehow offensive, when the reality was, as her teacher had just shown her, that there is no more enticing and exciting perfume than the creamy fluids from a young girl's pussy.

In gratitude she jumped into Corinne's arms, and they fell back on the sofa, Marion's naked legs falling on either side of her teacher's strong thigh. Marion unconsciously began rubbing her pussy over Corinne's leg, frigging herself to orgasm against her leg.

"God, yes! baby!" exclaimed Corinne. "Fuck me, fuck my leg with your wet pussy, cum on me!" She held Marion close, kissing her passionately, their lips locked in soft heat, as Marion humped her teacher, ecstasy like strokes of lightning shooting through her clit and rendering her mad with desire. One of Corinne's hands snaked around to the humid cleft between the teen's plump, round butt cheeks, a fingertip teasing her anal pucker, tight and hot.

"Oh god oh god oh god..." moaned Marion, her primitive lizard brain driving her on to seek ultimate sexual pleasure, while her higher consciousness was totally overwhelmed by the tsunami of pleasure that fucking another woman was bringing to her.

"Cum for me, baby," coaxed Corinne, "make your pussy squirt your hot cream all over me!"

Marion shivered with pleasure, her body nearly paralyzed with ecstasy. She was climbing, high, higher...when Corinne roughly shoved three fingers inside her pussy, bruising her tender and sensitive pussy, but also shooting her over the edge, her next orgasm massive and shocking.

"OH SHIT FUCK!" Marion managed to get out, before Corinne clapped her free hand over Marion's mouth.

"Shut the FUCK up!" Corinne admonished the young girl. "If the fucking janitor comes to see what the noise is all about, we're fucked!" Marion's eyes were wild, a young colt frantic - not with fear, but with unexpected pleasure. She nodded, though, agreeing to be quieter about expressing her ecstasy.

"God!" Marion whispered. "That hurt, when you did that - putting your fingers in me - then I felt like the greatest feeling I ever felt...was that 'cumming'?"

"Yes, baby, and it means that you're a lesbian now, and my lover, and you have to do anything I make you do."

"It does?" Marion responded. Thinking on it, she added. "Well, if it feels as good as that, I will."

"You're a good little piece of snatch," Corinne said. "You want a smoke?"

"That's funny - that word, 'snatch,' I mean. And um, I don't smoke, but thanks."

Corinne pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her desk drawer. She took one out, and lit it, then handed it to Marion. "Here."

"I said, I don't smoke," Marion said.

"I don't give a shit - you do now. You're my little pussy, and you're going to smoke when I tell you to. Besides, you'll need to know how when I take you to girl bars." Marion looked shocked, but took the cigarette, and took a small puff, followed by coughing.

"God, that's awful," Marion said, her eyes tearing up.

"Yeah, isn't it?" Corinne said. "You'll get used to it." Then Corinne pulled a half pint of a brown colored liquid out of the same drawer. Marion was beginning to wonder how many sinful things the woman had in there.

She poured a hefty portion, maybe two inches deep or so, into a dirty water glass on her desk.

"Here, we'll share," Corinne said, her fingers beginning to toy with Marion's pussy again, a feeling that Marion did not want to lose. She realized that, whatever the grown up stuff in the dirty glass was, she was expected to drink it if she wanted more of the overwhelming pleasure that Corinne had shown her exists.

As the teacher took a deep puff of the shared cigarette, Marion took the glass in her hand, the outside greasy and smudged, and brought it to her lips. She made the mistake of inhaling as she did, and the sharp scent of cheap whiskey bit into her young nasal passages.

"Oh god," she yelped, her eyes watering again.

"Drink half of it, little baby, and stop complaining. I guarantee you'll like it in a little while," Corinne said, blowing out a long, gray cloud of smoke as she spoke.

Marion sighed, and swallowed the bitter, sour liquid. It burned a fiery path down her throat, and she coughed again, trying to get the poison out of her, but too late. Corinne mashed her lips against Marion's, making her forget a good part of the unpleasantness of the cigarette and whiskey, as the teacher's finger stroked over the young girl's naked clit, young but sensitive to another woman's soft caress.

Marion moaned into Corinne's mouth, and could feel Corinne shaking lightly with laughter.

"You like that, baby? You like my finger playing with your snatch?"

"Yes," Marion answered.

"Then tell me, baby, tell me exactly what you like," Corinne said, an edge to her voice.

"I like feeling you touch my...my snatch," Marion answered, a sharp shiver of pleasure striking her clit as she said the dirty words. Especially the word 'snatch.'

"Do you want to see my pretty snatch, baby?" Corinne asked softly.

"Yes," Marion said, shyly.

"Then ask," Corinne coaxed.

"Can I see your snatch, Corinne? I want to see how pretty it is. I...I want to see it next to mine."

Corinne gave Marion a deep passionate kiss, while her fingers traced firmly around Marion's breasts, and taut brown nipples. "That was very good, baby, you talked to me in a very exciting way. And to reward you, I'm going to do all those things. Let's do whatever the other person says to do, okay?"

Marion was feeling as though she could do anything she wanted to, and that Corinne was coming up with very exciting, and fun, ideas. Of course, your first shot of whiskey will do that for you.

"Yeah, let's do that," Marion agreed, her words only a little slurred.

Corinne kicked off her gym sneakers, and then pulled off her knit, short-sleeved instructor's shirt, followed by her bra. Her breasts were medium sized and sitting up high on her chest. They looked tremendous in comparison to Marion's almost flat chest with her tangerine-sized boobs.

Then Corinne pushed her black pants down off her hips, displaying her rather shapely legs and round ass. She was wearing a pair of lovely, lace panties. "See, baby, these are the kinds of panties a beautiful girl like you should be given - pretty and feminine, just like you."

Marion was flattered by the compliments. "They're really pretty," she breathed. "Could I smell your panties?" she asked.

"Certainly, baby, and you can smell me, too," Corinne said. She slipped the panties off her hips. Marion's eyes were fixed on them only briefly, as her real interest was in seeing her teacher naked. She sighed as she saw Corinne's pubic bush revealed for the first time, her pink labia peeking out through the forest of pubes.

"Here, sit in my lap," Corinne said, allowing the naked young teen to sit against and on her thighs, her knees propped up. In that position, they could see each other's pussies very clearly. "Spread your legs a little," Corinne said, sighing as the girl's pussy was made a little easier to see, through her own brush covered pubic area.

"We're both very hairy, aren't we?" teased Corinne.

"It looks soft," Marion said.

"Do you know, some women are starting to shave off all their hair here, like on their underarms?" Corinne observed.

"Why?" asked Marion.

Corinne laughed. "Because the man or woman they're fucking asked them too, I suppose."

Marion tingled at the phrase 'woman they're fucking.' Women could fuck each other?

"Why? Ask them to shave, I mean?"

"Because they're tired of getting hairs in their mouth or their throat. I licked a girl's pussy once, after she shaved down there. It was fine, just fine." Corinne smiled.

"Nobody'll admit it, but I think they're pretending they're doin' a real young girl."

Marion didn't know how she felt about that. "Can I touch you there?" she asked Corinne, not feeling much by way of inhibitions since the whiskey had hit her.

"Slide down my legs, spread yours more," Corinne advised her. As though on a playground slide, Marion's bare butt slid down a few inches until her hand could easily reach the woman's pussy.

"Go ahead, do what you want, check out a grown woman's snatch, I bet you'll like it a lot."

Marion rubbed her fingertips all over Corinne's soft, curly pubic hair, down to her slick, greasy feeling labia, fat, swollen and nearly red. Corinne sighed when she touched her there.

"That feels good. Dip your fingers inside, between my lips, get 'em wet and hot," she said. Marion slipped two fingers into the woman's hot twat, liking how it felt being inside her teacher's pussy.

"It feels nice," Marion said. "It's hot and wet, kinda creamy...is that what I feel like?"

"You've never fingered yourself?" Corinne asked. The girl shook her head.

"Not inside me, just the ticklish part at the top," Marion explained.

"Well, you're missing out on some fun," Corinne said. "I can't think of a better place to have my fingers, than in my own or another woman's creamy twat. Though, I'd have to admit that being inside her ass hole or mouth is nice, too."

It was becoming obvious to Marion that there was a lot about this stuff between women that she didn't know, and she wondered why her mother had never mentioned them.

"What else do women do together?" asked Marion.

"Ah, let me show you," Corinne grinned. She moved just one of her legs, and before Marion knew it, her pussy was pressed against Corinne's, her thick fuzzy hair, pussy heat and moisture making her own pussy buzz in a very pleasant manner. Corinne began grinding herself into Marion's pussy, and she felt hot bursts of pleasure in her clit, every time the woman's clit pressed into hers.

"Oh!" Marion yelped. "Oh god, that feels good," she said.

"Put your hands on my breasts, squeeze my nipples," Corinne gasped, as her own hands went to Marion's tiny titties. That felt very nice, and she imagined that it felt the same for Corinne. While she ground their cunts together, and massaged each other's breasts, Corinne leaned in and kissed Marion, her tongue fucking into the high school girl's mouth - the sources of stimulation seemed endless.

Marion was in a kind of dreamy wonderland of pleasure. She didn't understand that the memories of her experience with Corinne would not only affect her sexual orientation - she would never really ever be serious about men in the future - but would affect many of her life experiences not related to sex.

But it wouldn't have mattered if she did know she was making choices in the end. What mattered was the fantastic pleasure that she felt, and wanted to continue forever. She moaned into Corinne's smoky, whiskey flavored mouth, cumming again and again as her mentor banged into her clit over and over.

"Oh god," Marion moaned. "This is like heaven...feels so good, don't stop. Don't ever stop!"

Well, Corinne did stop, of course. "Baby, I've got to get home...you probably do, too," she said.

"But I can show you one more thing...c'mere, baby, sit up on my desk. I'm gonna kneel on the floor here."

"Okay, baby, scoot your butt forward...that's it...and put your feet up on the desk, under you...yeah, that's perfect. What a pretty little pussy you have, baby." Corinne brought her face right up to Marion's excited, wet and so fragrant little pussy. She kissed Marion's tiny clit under its hood, and Marion moaned and wriggled on the desk.

"Oh my god," Marion moaned. Corinne began licking up and down along the young girl's hairy labia, and inside her pink, wet slit, slurping up the creamy cum produced inside Marion's body. Marion's thighs were shaking, with her legs folded, but more so because of the force of her orgasms.

"Unnh, unnh, unnh..." Marion moaned, the pleasure and delight of having a woman lick her cunt to the point of orgasm, a sensation that she'd never encountered - but one that she wanted to feel over and over. The pleasure seemed to disappear so quickly, though, and Marion was disappointed when Corinne stood up and told her to stand.

She did, then watched Corinne set her own ass on the edge of the desk. "Kneel in front of me, and lick me, now," the older woman ordered her. Marion would actually have to put her face next to another woman's hot pussy. She wasn't sure if she could or not.

Corinne convinced her, by grabbing her hair, and forcing her to her knees, then pulling her face into her wet, sopping pussy. The smell of her cunt was much stronger than anything that Marion had smelled before. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was so strong to Marion's young nostrils.