Snatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion started lapping the hot, wet satiny interior of the woman's cunt, wider and more open than her own, tight little pussy. The taste was rather pleasant, Corinne's hot cream dissolving to a light, sweet syrup on her tongue.

"Yeah, that's it baby, eat my hot box, lick my cunt, fuck that wild snatch with your fucking hot tongue." She slammed Marion's face hard into her wet box, but soon realized that she didn't need to press Marion into her pussy, the girl was eating her out enthusiastically.

"You like that baby? You like eating another woman's pussy? Corinne was pleased, it had been easy to turn this pretty girl into a carpet muncher. With any luck, Marion would help her to recruit other girls in her class into cunt-loving little dykes.

"You wanna help me eat out some other girls in your class, too, baby?" The woman asked the girl.

Marion moaned, her mouth still attached to Corinne's hairy labia, her tongue deep inside the hot, gushing cunt. Her feelings of admiration and envy for the prettier girls in her high school class, had in an instant been converted to thoughts of seduction, of licking their hot, young pussies and letting her new grown up girlfriend fuck them in their hot little boxes, so tight and creamy.

For months afterward, Marion and Corinne would meet in the teacher's office, and in cheap motels on the outskirts of the city, often including girls from Marion's school, all of whom learned to love the pleasures of sapphic lovemaking, initially seduced by the alcoholic drinks that Corinne provided, but becoming addicted to the taste of hot, excited pussies, hard, tasty nipples, and dark, tight female ass holes, all on their own merits.

Corinne had been in the military before becoming an educator, and before that had been in a girl gang, learning all sorts of things. Corinne taught Marion many, many things unrelated to love between women, but which are important to ensuring a woman succeeding in the coarse world around us. Not all of them would be considered "legal," but both Marion and Corinne valued them.

****

Marion sat back and smiled at Sarah, the young girl's face flushed. Marion had exceptional skill at storytelling, and had quite gotten the young female kidnaper's attention and interest all through its telling. For his part, Mike had lapsed into drunken snoring halfway through, missing her rousing tale of Sapphic lust.

"Well, what do you think, dear?" the older woman asked.

"It sounds...exciting. And nice - did all the girls treat each other gently, and sweetly?"

"Yes, baby, they all lived happily ever after, sleeping together and dreaming sweet dreams every night, their tired, tender bodies nestled together in a soft, warm, bed."

Sarah giggled, a happy sound. "I bet I know why they were tired," she said, clapping her small hands together. The sound roused her boyfriend.

"What the fuck - 'happily ever after?' Fuck those fairy tales, you old cunt. Give me a massage too, I've got a fuckin' headache."

"I can get rid of that in an instant, young man," Marion said. "Sit here in front of me, facing Sarah...yes, that's it, facing away from me." She placed her fingers gently at his temples, caressing his skin there, and he sighed at her soft and gentle touch. Then she moved her right hand to his forehead, and her left to the back of his head, lightly gripping his hair, her grip surprisingly strong, Mike thought to himself.

A second later, he didn't think anything, and his headache was completely gone, as promised, after Marion swiftly and strongly twisted his head in a clockwise rotation, moving it almost 180 degrees in about half a second, snapping his cervical vertebrae and severing his spinal cord, killing him instantly.

As his body slumped to the floor, Marion looked at Sarah. "Now, little princess, would you and your sweet little baby like to sleep in a soft, warm bed with the rest of us?"

Sarah proved to be a quick study. "Oh yes, I can't think of anything I'd love more!" she responded, the smile nearly splitting her face, and her hands once again clapping together, to express her happiness.

The smile never faded from Sarah's face, even when Marion instructed her to have her father pick up the large piece of meat on the floor of the dilapidated trailer.

"I don't think he'll mind using the crematory attached to his funeral home tonight, do you, dear?" Sarah shook her head, and as it turned out, he was pleased to do so, after meeting Marion and considering how his daughter's life had improved immensely in a matter of seconds.

It was a few hours later, when Sarah spoke to her friend Mary Jean on her cell phone.

"Yes, the snatch is perfect. Your taste is as good as ever. Sarah's the sweetest little thing. That fool picked up on your hint, tried to kidnap me, and now I've got Sarah, and her baby, and the unique stolen goods that needed an expert to sell. That idiot had no idea what he had on his hands...we ought to be able to get a couple million out of selling these." She laughed.

"Yeah, so we pick up hot little Sarah AND the curios, too. Anyway, I know that Sarah's going to love it in our bed and house, and so will her baby, when she gets old enough..."

###