Snatched Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can." I say timidly. Even though I might want it, I honestly am not sure if my body can handle what I just went through again.

"Don't worry I'll help you." He unwinds the ropes that are binding my arms to my torso and throws them to the ground. I peel my sweaty arms from my body and the cool air on my once pressed flesh feels good and invigorating. He's jerking the handcuffs behind me loose and soon those fall to the ground as well. After what seems like hours of having them bound behind me they are sore, and I can't do much more than lay them against his chest as a way to brace myself on his lap. It feels good to be able to touch flesh again and to have agency over my movements is erotic in its own right.

Tired as I am I know that I won't get out of this, but I am not sure if I even want to any more. My body is both tired and needy at the same time and my brain has completely shut down-- I can't be trusted any more to know what I want.

"Ok, ok." I decide.

And he lifts me, aligning me with his mushroom head. Lowering me slowly down his warm shaft I groan realizing how I'd missed the feeling of another human's natural warmth and skin within me. The dildo's might have filled me, made me cum and writhe, but they are nothing in comparison to another person's skin and natural friction. I shudder when my overly sensitive clit hits his pelvis and my fingers start to curl in against his chest. He lets me sit there as my body learns to accommodate him. The warmth of his flesh inside of me, around me, against me is intoxicating and just that change between before and now is starting to push me closer and closer to the edge. He takes one of my nipples in his hot wet mouth and I arch back from him in immense pleasure. He's rolling my pert nipple between his tongue and breathing hot breaths on my breast. I'm groaning and wiggling on his lap in pleasure.

"Do you like that?" He asks as he pulls away.

"Oh, yes." I can't lie. I want him more than anything to continue. He latches on to the other forgotten nipple and lavishes similar attentions on it. His hands are rubbing my back up and down and the nerves shooting signals through my skin feel on fire. Every shooting touch ends right in my groin. He picks me up again and starts raising me off his shaft. In slow fluid movements he's raising and lowering me over and over again. Each time I bottom out my clit touches his pelvis bone and I can feel his tip pressing inside of me all the way to my cervix. The movements cause their own natural friction and more heat starts to race through my core. The warmth of him inside of me is like a drug and I'm lost in the haze. Before I even realize it I'm moaning.

"Jake, Jake, Oh god Jake." Over and over again, like a prayer. Somewhere in the distance I can hear him growl and moan very time I chat his name.

And a part of me realizes that I've taken over the rhythm myself, I'm riding him to my own pleasure. There's nothing about this that I don't want, there is no part of me that doesn't want to finish what he started. I've given in completely in to the moment - to the bodily sensations that I am wringing out of the two of us. He grabs my ass and is now helping to push me down every time and filling me even more than before. Two, three thrusts down and I'm screaming out pleasure in his name. His mouth latches on to my nipples, sucking, sucking, and I'm just along for the rest of ride in pure pleasure oblivion.

He's trusting hard up into me to reach his own climax, but there's nothing I can do chained to his body by his mouth on my nipple and the waves of pleasure short circuiting my body from obeying my movements. He shudders underneath of me at some point spilling into me and sending one last jolt of warmth through my body. I collapse against him, my breasts pressed to his chest with my chin hooked over his shoulder. I'm panting, I'm sobbing? I don't even know. I know that he's rubbing my back making shushing sounds, but I don't even know what sort of release I'm feeling any more. I'm tired and confused and am falling into the gentle motions of his hands rubbing my back. Luckily, I don't have to think for long before I drift off to sleep.

12