Snatching Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later, they across the mob of wild horses on a flat area of native grasses amid the dominant tussock.

The horses disturbed with the arrival of the human intruders scattered, galloping off in different directions. Rhett checked his compass and headed Nash into the direction of his base camp.

Chapter 2

Happy to commencing the trek home and to safety, or probable safety, Rhett said to Carla, "Sit comfortably, we have nine miles to go at a walking pace. Are you okay?"

Carla replied, "I'm very okay my hero. Thank you, thank you for the risks you are taking on my behalf."

Tightening her grip around his waist, she cried: "I feel free, ever so free, can you feel my boobs pressing into your back?"

"Err Carla..."

"Don't you dare tell me to ease off. Haven't I just declared you are my hero?"

"Carla, you are emerging from a horrible confinement, a nightmare life and thus your awareness of appropriate behaviour is probably distorted."

Carla grabbed a handful of Rhett's long hair hanging from under his Akubra (Stetson), and jerked it sharply.

"Ow!"

"Now listen to me Rhett whoever the rest of your name is."

Scowling, Rhett replied Orange.

"Well Rhett Orange, five years ago my mother gave me the joy of my life when she brought home a puppy for me. It was five weeks old and I named her after a character in one of my favourite children's books, Harriet the Spy. I warned my stepbrothers I'd shoot any of them in the thigh if they ill-treated my puppy, and so Harriet was never molested."

"Harriet supplied the affection I had missed since my graduation at boarding school. Then Mum died then my life took a real dive when my father and stepbrothers became increasing cruel to me in their bullying. My father was treating me like a household slave and his sons began teasing and beating me and then coming into my bedroom at night to have sex with me against my wishes."

"Worst of all, were the three times my father had sex with me."

Rhett bristled, "Why didn't you get out of there?"

"I tried three times taking off on horseback but each time I was spotted either by father or one of my stepbrothers and I was caught and beaten."

"Why didn't you sneak out under darkness on foot?"

"Rhett, you need to understand that our large farm is on poor-fertility volcanic land and the homestead is nine miles to our nearest boundary towards civilisation and from there the nearest village is 19 miles farther on. Whenever I rode my horse for pleasure, one of the men rode behind me some distance away, watchful that I didn't make off. "

"Omigod, you were really isolated, with little chance of escaping resolute searchers," Rhett said sympathetically. "But enough of that, soon I'll have your father and step-brothers apprehended by the authorities and having to answer in the Court charges relating to their alleged crimes."

Carla cried aggressively, "No, no way, Rhett. Please make no approach to the authorities or tell anyone else about my hardships and abuse. I wish to leave all of that behind me. I couldn't bare having to give evidence against my kin and then be branded as a family whore and a deeply fallen women. Please Rhett, back off."

Rhett said heroically, "Very well, I reluctantly heed your wishes unless should you change your mind about retribution."

Carla's head banged high between the back of Rhett's shoulders and she said lasciviously, "Thanks my lovely hero. Alas, I have nothing to reward you with apart from my body."

Brett squirmed in discomfort, keeping in mind was that their topmost priority was to complete their escape satisfactorily.

"We'll stop now to rest Nash and allow us to stretch our legs."

He added hurriedly, "We'll have not time to frolic."

Carla flared, "And why not; do you regard me as a fallen woman?"

"Definitely not," he replied carefully. "But those men who wronged you will probably be on our trail by now, searching to re-capture you."

There was no response to that statement, and he poured a bowl of water from container taken from a saddle bag for Ned, and the riders had swigs of water before walking off a short distance to relax muscles.

"Do you believe the searchers will find us?"

"No, and that's a thousand times no," said Nash. "We traverse some stony and sandy hills shortly and that's when Nash's tracks will really be no longer be evident."

He told Carla two things he planned to do for her in coming days while still carrying out his prospecting duties, albeit at a reduced rate for a while.

"First, I'll be going in to sneak Harriet away from those evil menfolk."

Carla cried, "No you cannot do that. It is too dangerous for you."

"Believe that and you'll never see Harriet again."

"Then take me with you."

"No, that will only increase the risk of detection."

"Then once Harriet is safely back in your arms, I'll go in and cut out your horse and bring her or him to you."

"She's a mare and her name is Dolly."

"Omigod."

"What?"

"Err, nothing. Um, give me a detailed description of her and how she is likely to react to my presence."

"Very well but the idea of you doing this for my benefit at great personal risk, makes me sick in the stomach."

"Sorry to be loading that discomfort on to you, Carla, but we have to keep our whereabout and identities secret."

"But my father and stepbrothers will suspect that the night raider is me."

"Will they? But even if they did, will they know you have an able accomplice, which is the reason why I have to carry out these two clandestine missions alone?"

She sighed heavily.

Fifteen minutes later, Rhett and Carla set off on the remaining distance to Rhett's base campsite.

The weary riders arrived there near nightfall.

"Base camp you called it; is this all it is?" Carla said, sounding hugely disappointed, eyeing the living quarters, a modest camouflaged Army tent with another smaller version nearby that stored supplies. The three hobbled packhorses were watching the arrivals from across a small stream.

"Sorry, it is at the lower end of basic for a home and one can count stars on fine nights to avoid becoming insanely lonely. I talk to my guard dog Thor, who'll be out there somewhere hunting a rabbit or a small deer to supply his dinner. He'll come in sometime during the night but don't be alarmed if he comes close to sniff you."

"Omigod."

"Bet it's a healthier and more peaceful environment than what you have been experiencing. You wash or bath in the steam and the toilet is behind any bush at least 30 metres out from the campsite.'

"Omigod."

"And there's no TV and only five books and a field radio system must not be used for personal calls to reduce chances of our presence here being intercepted."

"Omigod."

"Don't worry, I'll go to the village tomorrow and bring back some reading material for you including a day-old newspaper and things such your size in male clothing, eau de cologne and sanitary pads and any other essentials that you request."

"What the fuck is eau de cologne?"

"Dunno, I've heard my grandmother talk about it as being an essential toiletry for ladies."

"Rhett, I suspect that you too have had a rather restricted upbringing."

He shrugged, looking unsure what she was on about.

Rhett and Carla ate nourishing biscuits from a stored batch that he'd made days earlier and sucked barley sugar while he instructed her how to use the camp gas cooker after she insisted on cooking dinner that consisted of boiled potatoes, carrots and parsnips and two tins of chicken stew.

"I guess this is a nourishing meal," Carla said. "Why haven't I been invited to go with you to the village tomorrow?"

"For our protection you must not be seen by anyone. Villagers are used to seeing me alone and if your kin make inquiries at the village about a missing young woman and happen to receive information about the mystery man who infrequency goes to the village for supplies, they will be told he always travels alone."

"Ah, dammit. That is so fucking logical to keep me sitting here."

"Thank you. You can make friends with the pack horses and begin training Thor to forget tearing off your arm at the shoulder."

Bella began giggling and that became almost hysterical and she burst into tears.

Rhett rushed to her and took her convulsing body into his arms. He rained kisses to her neck and face murmuring, "Yes, I know, yes I know it's been such a hard life for you and awful to find that some hardship remains. Believe me, I'll slowly ease civilised normality back into your life."

"Can I (sob) sleep with you (sob) tonight (sob, sob)?"

Rhett hugged her and said kindly, "Of course."

"(Sob) and does that (sob) include (sob, sob, sob)..."

"Sex? Of course, Bella. If that's you wish. If a virtual hermit is good enough for you, then go for it. It will save me masturbating."

She began laughing at that and soon her laughter rang out loud into the wilderness.

"Rhett, darling, I feel as if I'm been treated like a princess."

Fuck, Rhett thought, what kinky literature had she been reading back in her confinement at the farm. He resolved to do his best in mounting her heroically and satisfyingly to pleasure her.

Carla insisted they have sex before she began cooking dinner.

Rhett, used to eating dinner at sunset, heard his stomach rumble but manfully acceded to the wishes of his, err, princess who appeared keen to sampling sex at her command.

"Okay, should we..."

Carla grabbed him and pulled him out of his camp chair and down on to the grass and had a leg over his hip and her tongue was in his mouth before he finished thinking 'What the hell?'

He was energised by her excitement and light mauling and worried she might trigger him into premature ejaculation. She was streets ahead of the tired and grumpy village barmaid, a mother of three, that lay across one of the barroom tables for him after closing time in return for him assisting with her cleaning up duties and revving her up by grabbing a handful of butt whenever passing close to her.

"Happy?"

"Oh yes, darling," she cried. "It's several years since I last had sex when I decided with the male of my choice."

"Indeed," he said sympathetically as she practically ripped the zip off his pants in her haste to pull out his lengthening penis.

"OMG, I was expecting a solid six inches sliding in between my thighs, but you have a horse dick."

"Oh, come on," he said, sounding rather pleased. "Perhaps you mean miniature pony."

"Whatever, Carla said huskily. "Just get it in and keep it away from my butt until some other time when my anus has been adequately prepared."

"Yes, Miss."

"Ooh, ooh, ow...ahhhhh. Gosh. I feel bloated."

Panting softly, she said, " Don't worry about no condom because I always insisted my father and stepbrothers wore one when near me because one never knew where else those arseholes' dicks had been. I got them believing it was for their own protection rather than mine. Also. I'm on the Pill."

He sighed approvingly, thinking how rational were her thoughts for a young woman who'd been forcibly held and abused in the company of four men over four years. And her cheerfulness had survived through such hardship, plus denial of friendly female company, indicated strength of character.

"Now," she whispered.

Hand squeezing a breast gently, Rhett kissed her sweetly and slowly began pumping his dick gripped in a surprising tight and presumably harshly abused pussy.

"Ah, how relaxed I am and how enjoyable it is being under your gently care," she breathed excitedly.

Licking her breasts and also excited with his heart rate rising, Rick decided to attempt to snatch Harriet but first priority was to deposit that evening the labelled rock and soil samples at the usual spot for collection by an Army detail that night. Other priorities were to fetch supplies from the village and attend to Carla's need for close contact, probably very close contact.

His empty stomach rumbled.

Carla cried, "OMG, you must be starving."

"Come on," she urged, strengthening her grip around him and moving her hips to synch with his slow rhythm. "Let's pick up the pace. I'm loving this."

She groaned triumphantly in her release. He was not far behind her.

During the night, Carla awoke with a start and knew by the smell that a dog was extremely close to her.

"Thor," she whispered ,hoping not to wake Rhett.

The dog licked the side of her face wetly, and slumped down against her.

She wiped her face thinking she had been accepted by Thor the so-called dangerous guard dog. What a pussy. Err pussy cat.

* * *

Near nightfall, Rhett returned from the village to be greeted joyfully by Carla and with almost a yawn from Thor.

Unloading the packhorse that he'd swapped for his pickup hideout on the boundary, he threw one of the wrapped packets of three venison sausages, the dog's favourite meal, to tear open and devour the contents.

"What do you have for me?" Carla asked, after smashing her lips against his in a sloppy kiss.

"It's your choice - sex first or clothing and other items you requested."

"The skinny men's clothing first," she said, sounding almost fearful.

But she approved of the stylish choice and said the sizing was as requested.

She carefully unwrapped a small packaged marked 'Surprise' and in delighted held up six panties in three colours.

"I thought you said you couldn't buy women's clothing because it might give my presence with your away?"

"I told the elderly woman that I needed six pairs of female panties for the two fawns that I was rearing on milk-powder and was keeping them in the spare bedroom for protection against wild dogs that had killed their mother. I increased the lie by saying I was spending too much time clearing up the poo from the bedroom carpet. The woman said I was a kind-hearted man and said I need cheaper no-frills panties with short legs and that would do the job perfectly."

"Oh, you darling," Carla said hugging Rhett tightly.

He laughed and said in a couple of days when any searching for her would have well ended, they would drive to a town 65 kilometres away where Carla could go off alone with a gift of sufficient money to buy a full wardrobe of women's clothing suitable for camping and riding."

She excitedly began stripping Rhett.

"I missed out this morning and was thinking the three sessions last night had been more than enough for you, only to see your woody when you arose to dress before getting our breakfast."

"Oh, huh, spying, eh?"

That frivolous response from her volunteer care-giver triggered Carla's a huge bout of laughter.

Wiping her eyes, cheeks flushed, she hugged Rhett and said in awe, "Omigod, that was the most spontaneous burst of laughter that I've experienced in years. It was awesome, most enjoyable."

"I'm so happy for you," Rhett said, dabbing a kiss on the end of her nose. "I say it expressed your unspoken sense of complete emotional freedom."

"Oh god," she giggled. "We are getting into this too deeply. Let's fuck before I try out my new clothes."

Rhett was struck by the thought that he'd never felt happier. Moving to suck his happy companion's boobs, he wondered if he was experiencing his first signs of true love but felt a little confused as he'd long held the notion that one day he'd fall in love and marry a sophisticated city girl who had no idea why she'd fallen for a complete hick.

Don't jump to conclusions, he urged thoughtfully. Do nothing to influence Carla to unleash romantically until she'd had time to normalise.

Carla had begun jerking him and whispered, "I love you."

Shocked, Rhett thought shit!

Chapter 3

Next day, when Rhett was leaving to carry out four to five hours of prospecting to identified mineral deposits, Carla asked a tricky question.

"While you are away, would you mind if I change a few things around here?"

He knew what that meant, to change a whole lot of things to suit her.

The camp was set out in minimalistic mode, with emphasis on weather proofing and efficient living. He probably wouldn't like the changes she had in mind and she'd pester him to buy a chemical toilet when he found going behind bushes some distance from the camp would be more dignified and efficient.

But what the heck; she needed to keep happy.

"Yeah, okay but keep in mind the need to preserve efficiency.

"Preserve what?"

"Never mind. Just keep in mind I may have to make changes to changes."

She shrugged and said, "May I ride one of the packhorses when you are not here?"

"Of course, but there is no saddle. Choose the mare, as she's been ridden many times, according to the guy who owns them."

When Rhett returned for late lunch, Carla excitedly showed Rhett the changes she'd made and he grunted sounds indicating possible approval while some congratulatory words were uttered in other instances.

"What changes will you make to my changes," she demanded at the end of the inspection.

"None, until I've had time to fully assess things," he said wisely.

"Good and now is the matter of personal hygiene."

"I'll buy a chemical toilet next time I'm in the village. They may have to order it in."

"Fuck, I thought I'd have a big fight over that request."

"I'm not an ogre, Carla."

"Of course not, you're a darling," she said and kissed him enthusiastically.

After lunch, Rhett re-saddled Ned and said he was going off to check sites he had lined-up for prospecting in coming days.

"May I accompany you?"

"On a packhorse no, but I aim to fix that soon. You just relax and prepare a nice dinner. I'll be back late, perhaps even well after dark but it will be moonlight and clear skies this evening."

"Okay, but keep safe."

"Sure thing. Thor will be with you and you have the rifle close by, not that I'm expecting any trouble around here. I'll command Thor to stay with you."

"That shouldn't be a problem. He likes me better than you," she giggled.

Watchful Rhett, only two well aware that his mission was to outwit four men and snatch a dog from under their noses, so to speak, sneaked up close to the Wright Family's homestead, and waited.

Near dusk, as expected, Harriet was let out of the homestead to do her doggy business.

When the door to the kitchen closed, Rhett called her softly.

The terrier froze, looking in his direction. He was hoping, she might recognise his scent and walk over to him.

Rather, she bounded over to him, tail wagging furiously, and was rewarded with a dog biscuit.

He fed her another of Thor's biscuits and carried her off to his horse tethered a little way off without any protest from Harriet.

She was placed in a heavy-duty plastic bag fastened around her neck and held in Rhett's arms as Rhett climbed into the saddle. It was left to the horse to walk in the gloom to their distant campsite in gloom lightened by the rising half-moon.

That continued without incident for an hour when Rhett figured they were far enough away not to be discovered by anyone even if Harriet barked if called. She was let off to do her doggy business and returned happily. The trio continued to increase the distance from the farm homestead.

Rhett's guard and tracker dog Thor detected their arrival before they were they were close to the campsite and raced off to meet them.

Carla figured what was happening and set off after Thor although her pace being no match for the large hunting dog.

Thor gave a soft whoof in greeting and then circled Nash looking up, knowing the squirming and mostly hidden object in the rider's arms was a dog.

When Rhett spotted Carla running in closely in the moonlight, he stopped, released Harriet and dropped her to the ground. They two dogs sniffed each other and then Harriet scampered off to joyfully reunited with her mistress. Thor loping just behind her.