Snatching Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reunion was indeed joyous, with Thor watching on curiously.

Rhett watched from the distance thinking the reunion would have made a great scene for a movie and guessed those moments had given Carla the best blubbing session she'd had in a very long time.

He sniffed and rubbed his eyes with his shirt sleeve.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"You're lugging the rifle I'd left with you."

"I felt it was not desirable to leave a loaded rifle behind just in case one of my stepbrothers stumbled upon our retreat in my absence. I possibly could then send a bullet up his arse if he shot in our direction."

"You have the capacity to think like a born survivor Carla."

She smiled, nodding.

"Jump off that horse and kiss me like a born hero," she sniffed, dabbing at her eyes

Rhett obliged.

After that first long kiss, Carla, sniffed, "Now that you've proven your competence in kissing me sweetly, and have brought dear Harriett to me successfully, "I won't worry when you set off to grab my horse under the eyes of those wretched and no doubt now very angry men. When will you go after Dolly?"

"Tomorrow."

"Like fuck you will. I wish to rest in your arms most of tomorrow."

"Well, the following day then," said her hero. "I guess I could stand a day off despite falling behind schedule with my work. I have to admit life around here has been rather hectic lately. Dozing in your arms sounds rather appealing."

"There will be occasions during the day when your dozing will be interrupted for some very active duties," Carla smirked.

Rhett's face creased into a huge grin.

"You'll have to tell me where to find Dolly and also where your saddle is kept and how can I identify them.

"There will be no problem as you'll be on that mission on Monday. Monday is the day the men shift cattle to fresh pasture and will be doing that out east. Dolly will be in a paddock with a few other horses to the north of the homestead and so my father and stepbrothers will be far away from you. You mission should be a piece of cake, but nevertheless take your rifle just in case. I'll expected you back with Dolly mid-afternoon."

"Thank you for your confidence and best wishes, ma'am."

"Think nothing of it. I know you know I desperately want my horse back, and I know that you're the man."

"Wow, it's wonderful to feel appreciated, isn't it Harriet.

Harriet, resting in his arms, lifted her head and looked at him expressively.

"Fuck, it appears I've got my man but have half-lost my dog," Carla said happily.

Late afternoon two days later she was hugging her unresponsive saddled horse, a well-bred mare with the stupid name of Dolly. She leapt up on it and rode around the campsite murmuring a song and accompanied by two trailing dogs.

A grinning Rhett captured the almost idyllic scene on his work camera, thinking he was ready to marry Carla should she propose to him, urging him to say yes. Yeah, right.

The End