Snatching Time with Sis

Story Info
A jilted doctor releases tension and horniness with her bro.
4.3k words
4.61
40k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flint13
Flint13
73 Followers

Really, it was probably already too late by the time my sister asked, "Wouldn't you like to munch on my snatch?"

We'd always been a little close, but once we'd hit puberty neither one of us had seen much of the skin or other body parts of the other. Oh, the usual and very occasional sight of Alicia in her underwear as she darted from bathroom to bedroom, and vice versa; but nothing that would suggest sexuality or any intimacy beyond that in a normal family. She'd gone her way and I'd gone mine, both of us having dates or steadies but no sign or display of affection for the other that went beyond the familial sort.

Now Alicia was 29 and I was 28, she an ER physician at a large hospital and I a well-known syndicated cartoonist pulling in big bucks from newspapers all over the country and some income from the global market, too. You've seen my work, but I won't go into that now.

Alicia and I had grown up with the usual alternating love-hate issues some siblings have, and our parents had been blazingly normal in our upbringing. Church in a progressive church, good educations, a few good friends, grandparents; the usual.

The result of all that money (and all that pressure) was that I had my own home in the mountains on the edge of a medium-sized town in Montana, complete with a swimming pool and hot tub, and hand-hewn in a French-Canadian style with squared logs mortised into upright posts every eight feet or so--an unusual style for Montana but one that I'd fallen in love with.

Oh, the house wasn't big--I didn't want it to be. No giant media room for movie night, no massive great room with an equally massive stone fireplace at the end, no stuffed elk head hanging on the wall. Just big enough for me and whatever company I wanted. Of course I work from home, with a small room devoted to a drawing board, two printers, and a couple of desktop computers.

When I'd decided I had too much money to just keep in the bank, I'd looked around carefully for land on which to build my dream home. Not too far out in the country, but not too close; accessible but not right on a major road; something with a view but with privacy. It was only after construction had begun that Alicia emailed me to tell me she was moving to my town to work in the only large hospital around. So once the house was done and I'd moved in, she had come out to dinner or to swim a few times, but she had her own life as a medical professional. Shoot, I didn't even know anything about her love life, except to know that she was still single.

She'd always been trim and fit, and still was. She'd played soccer and swam on the swim team in high school and college, and I think she still enjoyed doing that in town. I couldn't have described her body beyond saying she was slender and athletic, with short, light brown hair and the kind of nose I've always heard described as "aquiline."

Me: I try to keep fit, running and lifting weights at the health club. But I'm more of a loner, so I don't compare myself to others too often. I am slightly taller than she is, and I think I have a good male body, but that's all.

On the day in question, I'd just flown in from Seattle and a comics convention--no, not THAT one--and I was celebrating a couple of new syndications my agent had wrangled for me. And I was tired. Really tired. I'd picked the lot I'd built on for privacy, with a mix of tall Douglas firs and aspens for screening, and I'd angled the house so that I had good views of the country from the front window as well as the back yard where the pools are. So as soon as I'd parked the car in the garage and set my stuff down in the office, I shucked my clothes into the hamper in the bedroom, poured a tall balloon of Malbec, and walked naked, as I always do, straight out to the pool.

I was relaxing in the hot tub with my wine after having swum a few laps in the pool, when I heard the patio door slide open. I looked up in some surprise to see Alicia walking out, a short wrap tied around her waist and a glass of wine in one hand.

"Hey, Jonah," she called as she strode up in her bare feet. That's not my real name, but you'd recognize me if I told you.

"Hey, Sis," I responded. "What a nice surprise!"

"I was hoping you were back from your trip, but since you told me I could come up any time, I was going to come soak, anyway." She set her wine glass down on the glass table and sat down on the edge of the hot tub surround.

"Well, I'm glad you came, but you've caught me without a swimsuit," I grinned. "I suppose I'll have to go put one on."

Alicia uttered a little throaty chuckle and looked more closely at me in the bubbles of the hot tub.

"I'm not wearing a swimsuit, either," she smiled, "and if you don't insist on it, let's not worry about it."

This probably shouldn't have surprised me, since she's seen all there is to see and more in her medical career, but it was new territory. I suddenly felt a bit nervous.

"I don't know, Sis. I've never seen you naked before. I... I... I guess it's okay, but I don't know how to act."

"Silly! It's time we treated each other like adults," Alicia responded, standing up. She untied the bow of her wrap and slid it off her arms to drape over the chair nearby. I was stunned--both by the abruptness of it all, and by her body. She was beautiful. Slender waist, slender but rounded hips, long, athletic legs, small but nicely rounded breasts with little brown nipples, and a narrow landing strip of light brown hair that pointed to the slit between her legs.

Without further ado, and without making anything of it, she sat down and swung her legs over into the spa, and gave a satisfying sigh as she lowered herself into the warm water.

"Oh, Jonah, you don't know how good that feels!" Her eyes were closed and she let out a big breath. "I've had a rough day today." She looked at me. "You just flew in, so you probably didn't hear about the big traffic accident." Reaching for her wine glass, she said, "Well, I'm not going to tell you. It was bad."

I didn't know what to say at first, then said, "So, you're in the ER all the time; was it worse than usual?"

"Oh, God!" She exhaled. "Normally stuff like this doesn't bother me--at least, not more than I can handle." Her breath became a series of what sounded to me like sobs. "All that blood, all those..." She broke off. "Today was already a hard day, and it was just too much!" She began crying.

Her crying turned into gasping sobs as she began to let go. I'd never seen her like this, and without thinking, I slid over and put an arm around her waist and the other on her hip, pulling her into a hug.

She let go completely at my touch, sobbing in between big gulps of air and wrapping her arms around me.

By the time she wound down and was breathing normally, we found that we were pressed together chest to chest, me on my knees and she with her legs wrapped around my hips. And by the time we became more conscious of how we were positioned, I was beginning to feel some stirrings in my groin that I hoped she didn't notice. But here we were, brother and sister, using full-body contact to find comfort, with no clothing between us. And she did notice.

She gave a soft little laugh, then hugged me tighter. Her breasts rubbed into my chest, and her crotch pressed into my growing erection, and I know she knew what she was doing. Pushing me away gently, she sat back against the wall of the hot tub with a grin on her face even as she splashed water to wash away her tears.

"Thanks, little brother. Very unprofessional of me to break down, but sometimes I just have to."

I sat back on the other side of the hot tub and took a deep breath of my own.

"I'm glad to help whenever you need it, Alicia," I said. "I care about you a lot. You're my sister, and I love you."

She smiled a big smile and said, "Thanks, Jonah. That means a lot to me." She reached her leg across and caressed my thigh with her foot. "But, can I have a drink of cold water?"

We both laughed. I realized that now I would have to stand up and expose myself to my sister for the first time ever, but knew we had just crossed into a new level of intimacy that precluded insecurity about modesty.

"I'll be right back," I promised, standing up and reaching for the railing as I climbed out. Alicia was sitting near the steps, and even though it was now beginning to get dark, she had a close and full view of my equipment as I rose up beside her. With no sign of false modesty, she watched me very purposefully, her eyes right at the level of my penis, which was still slightly turgid.

When I came back, she was sitting so that she faced the house and could watch me walking. I got the idea that she was doing that on purpose, especially since she had her cute little smirk on her face.

"You know, Jonah," she said as she took the tall water glass from me, "you really are a hunk. Do you know that?"

"Well, gee, thanks, Sis," I answered, stepping back into the hot tub where there were enough bubbles to hide my embarrassing reaction. "You're pretty hot yourself, for a sister of mine."

We talked for a few minutes more about this and that, but it looked to me as if she had something on her mind. Finally, setting her wine glass down, she looked me in the eye.

"The reason today already started out pretty shitty was that Juan dumped me. Said he'd found someone who was more compatible, and that was that. We weren't living together, so that part is easy. But I was beginning to think he was about ready to propose marriage. Shit! And I was dealing with all that and the normal stuff in the ER, and then all these accident victims came rolling in."

"My God, Alicia, I'm sorry to hear that. All in one day! Wow."

"So I don't want to talk about Juan, at least for now. Maybe for never. And I won't tell you about all the injuries, either. Let's find something else."

"Sounds reasonable to me," I answered. So we just talked.

Finally, feeling the effects of the wine and the hot water, I had to cool off. I decided there was no need to apologize or warn her, and I just rose up and sat with my feet in the water and my butt resting on the edge of the hot tub. There I was, casually exposing myself to my sexy sister. My penis had settled down, and was its normal size, just about five inches, soft, when it's not too cold or something.

Her eyes locked onto my groin for a moment, then she smiled and said, "Good idea. I'm getting too warm myself." And there we were, brother and sister, sitting naked across from each other with nowhere to hide and no reason to do so.

"So, I remember back in high school when I saw you come home from a date with a big old boner in your pants," Alicia said out of the blue. "You were sporting a pretty good package, I thought. For a brother."

"Oh, isn't that more than I ought to know about how you thought? Should I be embarrassed?"

"No, of course not. I came home pretty horny myself, lots of times," she grinned. "Did you ever try to sneak a peak at me when I was in the shower, or changing, or anything?"

I chuckled. "No, I was a little backwards, I guess. And pretty girls always scared me a little bit," I confessed.

Her mouth opened in surprise, and she asked, "You were afraid of me? Afraid of your sister?"

"Well, not you, especially. Any pretty girl." I paused. "I wasn't petrified or anything; I just felt a little inadequate. I did have a couple of girlfriends, remember."

"I do remember Cindy Davis--was that her name? She was pretty." She smirked again as she lifted her wine glass to her lips. "Did you get to home plate with her?"

"No," I laughed. "She was pretty religious. But we had a good time, and she was nice. We had what you'd call 'heavy petting' dates a few times, but no further."

This talk, sitting naked in the presence of my naked and beautiful sister, was beginning to get me a bit aroused again. My penis was beginning to twitch and swell a little bit. So I sank back down into the hot tub, hoping the bubbles would hide what was going to be a good erection.

Alicia slid back into the tub as well, sitting across from me. As we talked, I felt her foot as she touched my calf, and shortly she was caressing the outside of my leg gently with her foot.

It wasn't very long before her foot shifted to the inside of my leg. I was curious, at this point, as to how far she would go, since I knew she was teasing me. My body was responding positively to her attention, too, meaning that my five-inch penis swelled up and reached toward the surface of the water

"Did you ever have anything wild happen?" She asked eventually. "Sexually, I mean? A threesome, someone of a different race, or a man?"

"Sis, that's pretty personal!" I exclaimed. "And, no, none of those things. Why? Have you?"

Her foot was moving up to my knee and slightly beyond now, and I was sporting a pretty good woody as I enjoyed the feeling. My heart was beating a little faster, too. I mean, this was my sister!

"No," she replied. "Well, Juan is Spanish. But otherwise, no. I'm pretty tame. Though I do get pretty horny sometimes."

"I hesitate to ask, but is now one of those times?" I asked with a smile.

For an answer, she slid forward slightly and raised her foot to caress my balls, which were hanging low in the warm water.

"Sis, is this a good idea?" I asked her as her toes began creeping up the erect shaft of my penis.

"It seems like a nice idea to me," she replied, her eyes widening as she felt the length of my shaft with her toes. "Since we were so well-behaved as kids, we can be a little naughty as adults, don't you think?"

"Isn't this against the law in this state?" I asked nervously.

"Well, not what we're doing, Silly. I don't know, otherwise. Who cares?"

She rubbed her foot up and down from my balls to the tip of my erection, gently, teasingly, but without any sign of stopping.

"Let me see you now," she ordered. "It's okay; I'm a doctor," she grinned.

"I am getting a little hot," I said. So, taking a deep breath, I rose up to stand on the bench of the hot tub, my hard-on proudly standing in front of me. "I still don't know if this is a good idea."

"Oh," she exclaimed softly, "it's a great idea!" She sat up and asked, "May I touch it?"

Immediately I sat back down in the water. "No! What are you doing?"

She shrugged and sat back.

"Okay, I won't. Let's talk some more. What's your favorite way to make love?"

"'Licia! I'm not talking about that with my sister!"

She rested her head on the edge of the hot tub and, bracing with her hands on the seat, stretched out her body so that she was floating on top. This of course gave me a full view of her in the evening light and the blue hot tub light: her small round breasts riding in and out of the water, her nipples hard, her smooth belly, the landing strip of pubic hair above her crotch.

After a minute or two floating like that, Alicia cried out, "Oh, Jonah, I'm so horny, and so hurt! I need something that you can help me with." She shifted one leg so that I had one leg on either side of me as she floated fully exposed in front of me. "Wouldn't you like to munch on my snatch?"

"Alicia!" I exclaimed. But by then, the wine, the talk, the nudity--it all had gotten to me. And I realized that, yes, I did want to munch on her snatch. And maybe I was performing a valuable service for her, too, I chuckled to myself.

She grinned as I slid forward in the tub, between her extended legs. I touched my sister's butt for the first time ever as I held her cheeks in my hands to support her. She released an excited sigh as I squeezed her cheeks, drawing my head closer to her slit. In the bubbly blue light I could see the labia, a bit swollen, and a hint of a little nub. Leaning in, I kissed her nether lips.

"Oh-h-h!" She sighed.

I munched toothlessly on her outer lips for a moment before allowing my tongue to slip between those lips and glide from bottom to top, hearing her gasp and shudder faintly as she expelled another deep sigh.

"Yes, oh, that feels wonderful!" She whispered.

My penis was now even harder and was beginning to twitch.

I repeated the motion, and swirled my tongue around her vaginal opening, sliding just into her and out and around. I enjoyed doing this for a few minutes, and so did she, before I flicked my tongue up and around her erect clitoris. She shuddered again and her hands clasped my head.

"That's it! Oh, that's it!"

I fell into a rhythm of licking her clit and swirling down into her open vagina and back, then as I heard her breathing grow heavier, I settled in to her little woman in the boat, sucking it gently into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

She began moaning and thrashing so that the water was sloshing everywhere as I munched away. Her moans became louder and more brittle, and settled into a keening wail. As her orgasm neared, this turned into a sustained shout or cry, which burst as her climax washed over both of us, and a good deal of the deck around the tub as well. I was glad my nearest neighbor was over half a mile away and around a bend. Alicia lay there limp in the water, my hands supporting her butt as she panted and panted and began muttering gibberish.

Shortly she pushed my head away, then folded her legs under her and came into my arms as she caught her breath.

It was several minutes later before she slowed down enough to talk, and even then, the first thing out of her mouth was some kind of glossolalia. She laughed, and I did, too.

Finally she said, "Jonah, I've never had an orgasm like that! Never! I don't know where it came fro--Oh, I do, too! It was you. Your mouth did it. My brother's mouth and tongue. Took me places I've never been before."

We rested like that, with her in my arms, for several minutes. When she stirred, it was to break away and reach for her water glass, which she drained in a series of slurping gulps.

When she turned back to me, she reached for my erection under the water and wrapped both hands around it.

"Okay, brother of mine, how do you want it?"

"I'm still a bit astonished by all this," I answered. "Probably I want it all. But tonight, if you would return the favor, I'd be extremely happy. I'm not sure we should even be doing that."

"Remember, I'm a doctor. It'll be fine." She squeezed my erection affectionately. "Now sit up on the edge."

She kept her grip on me as I sat up on the rim of the hot tub, and by using my cock as a pull-cord, she drew herself through the water and was between my legs. Holding my penis up, she turned it this way and that, raising and lowering it as she seemed to be examining it. One hand gently cupped my balls and squeezed softly.

"You know," she said, "I end up seeing a lot of penises over the course of a week or a month. But I don't get to touch them or explore them." She looked up at me as she kept exploring, and suddenly smiled. "Once a teenage boy who'd tried to do his own piercing came in, and he ended up with a very painful hard-on while I fixed him up. Actually made it easier. You know, it gave me more room to work... You're larger than--" She stopped, refusing to say his name.

With that, she lowered her head slightly and stuck her tongue out, and flicked it over the hole in the tip of my hard-on. Looking up to see my reaction, she licked all over the head, then popped the head quickly into her mouth. I felt a shudder at her touch, and when she ran her tongue up my shaft from balls to crown, whatever reservations I'd had about my sister and I doing this flew away on the wind.

She continued licking, one hand holding the lower part of my cock and the other beginning to squeeze my butt as she draped an arm over my hip. The early, more ticklish sensation gave way to the steady, growing pleasure that we all know but which is hard to describe.

Flint13
Flint13
73 Followers
12