Snatching Time with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took me into her mouth again and gently fondled my balls with her hand. Raising and lowering her head and lubricating me with her saliva, she took in more and more of my cock. Alicia stood up so that she could get better access, and licked me once more, then swallowed me all the way to the bottom. With my shaft buried to the hilt in her mouth, I felt her tongue caressing the bottom of my ball sack--something I'd never experienced before. I felt the stirrings of an orgasm beginning to bubble up.

Lifting her mouth off of me, Alicia gasped for breath a moment and grinned at me. "That was fun!" She declared. "Now roll over onto the deck and lie on your back!"

Doing as she ordered, I lay flat on my back on the cedar deck. She clambered out of the hot tub and knelt beside me, her hand holding my erection straight up. She jacked me with her hand a few times, while her other hand tweaked one of my nipples. I couldn't help moaning as she took me in her mouth again, and I let my hand wander up her thigh. The sensation was exquisite as she bobbed her head up and down on my erection, and she also moaned as my fingers brushed over her butt to slide between her nether lips. She was quite wet, and my fingers easily and gently found their way into her vagina. At that touch, she stopped bobbing up and down on me and I felt her shudder as she gave a deep sigh.

Alicia lifted a leg and straddled my body, and I found myself staring up right into my sister's snatch, which was blue in the light from the hot tub. I tugged on her hips as a signal, and she slowly lowered herself so that I could lave her with my tongue.

I lapped my tongue up and down her labia and twirled it inside the folds. She shuddered and clenched her butt, and pulled her mouth off of my erection, gripping it hard enough that it was almost painful. Almost. But the shudders passed and she resumed her work, licking up and down the length and flicking her tongue over the sensitive loose skin below the head, moaning softly and wriggling her butt as her vaginal opening flexed and pulsed.

"Oh! Oh!" She exclaimed. "You'd better come pretty quick, 'cause I'm sure gonna!" Her words came out as pants and my mouth was bathed in a fresh flow of her nectar. "Come for me! Jonah! In my mouth, Jonah! Oh-h-h!" She inhaled my cock to the back of her mouth and gently scraped her teeth over the shaft. I sped up my clit-licking and felt her clench once more.

This was all too much, and I felt my orgasm rising rapidly. I couldn't manage to say anything more than a couple of grunts as my legs stiffened and the blessed release sent my load of semen into her throat. That stimulus pushed her over the edge to a gurgled and shaking climax, and she had to stretch out her legs to avoid cramping. We lay on the deck side by side, my mouth resting on her pussy and her mouth still clinging to my cock.

"Jonah, thank you!" She cried when she could speak again. "That was just what the doctor ordered," she laughed. "And this is undoubtedly the best way to spend an evening with my bro ever!"

12