Snatching Time with Sis Ch. 03

Story Info
More with Jonah and Alicia, and Melanie gets to join in.
4.4k words
4.64
5.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flint13
Flint13
72 Followers

The final exciting episode with brother and sister Jonah and Alicia, with a special guest appearance by Alicia's friend, Melanie. All adults, all having a good time.

Snatching time With Sis #3 (3's a good idea!)

Alicia didn't come out to my place up the mountain the day after we'd "gone all the way" for the first time. She texted me that she had some gal-pal time, and maybe there'd be something to tell me about later. I was hoping my sister wasn't regretting our depraved, incestuous behavior. I surely wasn't! At least, not too much. The change in our relationship did bring with it some risks, and I think we were both aware of them. But it seemed so... organic, so right, and definitely the most erotic experience of my life to date.

My home is a log home, built in a French-Canadian style with square, horizontal logs fitting into mortised uprights, and a roof made of artificial, fire-resistant "shakes" that looked like the real thing. It isn't a large house--just a couple of bedrooms in the loft, a workroom for my career as a globally syndicated cartoonist, an open living room-kitchen set up, and views from the front window and from the patio. The patio--well, it's pretty big, to make room for the swimming pool, the hot tub, a shower fixture, a table, and some patio furniture. That's where most of our sexual shenanigans happened. I had felt the need to plow some of the wads of money I was making into something concrete, for tax purposes, so I did what I wanted, and it's perfect for me. A few miles outside a medium-sized Montana town, part way up a small mountain, with views that go on forever and no neighbors within a half-mile.

When my sister Alicia moved to the same town to work in the hospital's emergency department, I'd given her a key, and we'd become good friends as adults. That is, until things moved to a different level a couple of days ago. Now, I couldn't help getting a good, stiff erection every time I thought about her, her body, and what we'd been doing. We'd promised each other that we'd talk this out, and not just continue thinking with our genitals. Not ready to do that yet, though. I missed her that night, even after just two times breaking those rules.

I had been in the practice of being nude around my house, at least in the summer. Usually just because I could, and especially on those days when I was working on some naughty cartoons I submitted under a pseudonym. So I was naked all that day, except for when I threw on some clothes and went in to deposit the check for the new syndication. I kept hoping Alicia would show up anyway, and was in a state of semi-arousal most of the day. But alas!

The next day, it was noon when I got a text from Alicia. "I'll be out after work if you're home. Excited about possibilities!"

I texted right back, "I'm here. You know what I'll be wearing."

The rest of the day passed slowly, but I did finish up a couple of naughty cartoons, and I began to plot out the upcoming quarterly series of my regular comics. I'm writing this under a pseudonym, too, because you'd figure out who I am if I didn't. Call me Jonah.

I was up in my loft bedroom when I looked out the side window and saw Alicia drive up. She stepped out of her Subaru, set a bag of take-out food on the car's roof, and looked around the area carefully. Then she surprised me a little bit by stepping out of her shorts and pulling her top off so that she was nude except for a pair of very low-cut thong panties. I was becoming entranced by her slender, fit body already, and laughed out loud when she simply draped her clothes on the hood of her car right there in my driveway and walked up to the door.

"Chinese today!" She exclaimed as I came down the stairs to greet her, my dick already growing in happy anticipation. We kissed, she gave my dong a friendly tug, and I took the take-out bag from her and set it on the counter.

"Check out my new undies!" She ordered. "They just came in the mail, and I love 'em! I got them to enjoy with What's His Name, but now you and I can enjoy them." She spread her arms and gave me a spinning view of her whole body. I was entranced by her again, but when she came to a stop with a full frontal, I saw what she meant. Her black thong was indeed low-cut. The straps were low on her hips, the thong did what thongs do in baring her exquisite buttocks, and the front was so tiny that it just barely covered her slit, leaving a bit of the mound just above it.

My gaze lingered there, and I whistled appreciatively. When I lifted my gaze, I just happened to notice that her nipples were rock hard with excitement, and she was blushing a bit. My cock had risen to full length, and I swear it even twitched on its own as I enjoyed the view.

"I've got high hopes for the evening," I told her, "But let's eat first. I'm kind of food-driven, as you may remember."

"Yes, we've got to keep up our strength, Bro."

So we sat at the counter in our skins and enjoyed the Chinese food and the rest of my growler of ale. We caught up on our days, but she wouldn't say much about her evening with her girlfriend, saying she was saving it for later.

The day was a little cool, so when we finished we went out and sat in the hot tub, Alicia first having removed her sexy thong. The hot water felt great, and we just relaxed for a bit, until I felt my sister's foot nudging my balls again under the water. I had shrunk a little bit, but this action got my cock to full attention again, and she ran her toes up and down its length.

"I'm pretty horny again, brother of mine," she said, rising up to sit on the edge of the tub. "I bet if you munched on my snatch like you did last time, I'd come in no time!" So I glided over as she leaned back and spread her legs. I saw that she'd shaved off her landing strip so that she was completely bare between those legs. Her labia were just slightly parted, and I could see the nub of her clit and just a hint of moisture that might not have been water from the hot tub.

Moving in, I opened my mouth and closed it over her entire vulva, sucking in slightly to lock myself in place. She sighed happily. My tongue reached out and poked between her lips, and slithered up from her opening to her clit. "Ah, that's it," she whispered. "Eat me, Brother Jonah! Eat your sister!"

I circled her labia with my tongue, and nibbled gently on her lips, ignoring her clitoris until I could definitely feel her juices starting to flow. She was breathing heavily, and as I looked up I could see the nipples on her breasts were sticking out and goose-bumpy. So I reached up with both hands and tweaked them, and she shuddered and gasped. I began swirling my tongue around her little woman in the boat more earnestly, and she arched her pelvis and pressed her vulva into my face. Her breasts fell away from my hands, and I saw that she was lying back on the concrete so she could focus on my snatch-munching. Once she'd settled in, she began moaning and my tongue and mouth started to get bathed in her liquids.

With that in mind, I slipped two fingers inside her and curled them to stroke her G-spot as I flicked my tongue on her clitoris. Immediately her moans grew louder and more frantic and I had to stay with her as her hips bucked. Suddenly she tensed, and she began her orgasmic wail as her feet pounded me in my upper back as she kicked her legs behind me. I almost came from that, but she was a mighty kicker, and it was a bit too much for me.

It took a couple of minutes for her to settle down, and even then she couldn't speak without uttering what I call orgasmolalia for some time. Eventually she simply grabbed me by my hair and urged me up, and tugged my mighty rod to her dripping entrance.

"Now fu... fu... umm... put it in!" She stuttered, laughing as she panted.

"As you wish!" I responded. I had to bend my legs a bit, but I sheathed myself easily as she gave a tremendous sigh and began thrusting slowly in and out. It wasn't long before one of her hands moved down and started rubbing around her clit, and the other started rubbing and pinching a breast. I was glad to provide my own hands for that, so I pressed and rubbed a thumb around her little button and reached down to do the same to one of her nipples.

I thought she'd be wiped out after her orgasm, but all the indications soon pointed to another climax, and I was so turned on that I was pretty close, too. When I could tell she was about to burst, I leaned down and took her other nipple in my mouth and nibbled.

That did it, and once again she stiffened and screamed and bucked, and my cock and my whole crotch were bathed in the spray of her release.

"I'm coming!" I cried, and come I did, such a blessed release into my sister's depths.

We both cleaned up after that, Alicia disappearing inside to do what she likes to do about pushing out the semen she's collected, and me using my outdoor shower. When she came back outside, she was carrying two balloons of red wine on a tray, and when she set the tray down by the hot tub I saw that she had her phone there, too. I wondered how many more pictures she needed of our depravity, but when she joined me sitting on the edge of the tub and handed out the goblets, she had something to say.

"I have never had so much fun with a man before in my life!" She exclaimed. "I love you, and what we're doing has been so... so powerful, that I don't think I ever want it to stop." We each took good sips of the Malbec.

"But we know that if we get found out by the wrong people, our careers--or my career for certain--would be ruined in this town. And I like it here and don't want to move; at least not as long as you're here.

"And we both know that what we've got going could end, and maybe should end--but not until we read the writing on the wall. So I want to keep on being fuck-buddies with my brother, whom I love now in two ways. You're my own flesh and blood, and I love you as my brother, but now I love you as a lover. So... I'm not sure what the future will be like, but I have an idea for the short-term."

Taking another sip of wine, she seemed hesitant, and she looked down at her legs and swirled a foot in the water of the hot tub. Then she took a deep breath and whooshed an exhale.

"Okay, so yesterday when I went in to work, one of the anesthesiologists, Melanie, who's become a... really good friend... took one look at me and said, 'Well, you've got a well-fucked look this morning!'"

Alicia actually blushed at this, because it was certainly true.

"I stood there open-mouthed, I'm sure, for what seemed like forever, and then she softened and said, 'C'mon, girl! I'm safe and you can tell me.'

"Well, I know something about her life, and, well... she's a bit more than a colleague and friend." Alicia was continuing to look down at her knees, then she flashed a quick look at me and said, "She and I are... kind of fuck-buddies--or sex buddies. We're not in love, but we like each other a lot, and not only get along in the OR, and... we like having sex with each other. She's beautiful, and I love her body."

Alicia seemed pretty embarrassed at this point, so I tried to ease the tension.

"Oh, my God, Sis, don't tell me you're pregnant!"

She looked up at me, astonished, then laughed when she understood I was joking, and that I was okay with this revelation.

"Anyway," she went on, "I told her that I'd fix dinner for us last night, and I'd tell her what I could tell her. At that point, I wasn't sure what I could or should tell her! We had another easy day in the ER, so I spent all day worrying about it and trying to figure out what to say."

Absentmindedly Alicia scratched her left breast, then raised her leg to plant her foot on the rim of the tub. I was a little anxious about where this all was going, but I was able to enjoy a kind of side view of her nether lips.

"So when we talked last night, I was so uncomfortable, and hemming and hawing so much when I was trying to acknowledge that I'd been with someone, and she knew I'd been going to visit you, and she leaned in and put her hand on my arm and asked, 'Is it your brother? C'mon, is it?'

"When I admitted that it was you, she gave me such a warm hug, and told me she'd had sex with her brother for three years while they were in college, before he got married and moved away."

I was stunned by what she said. Not only had she already given away our dark, dangerous secret, but she'd told me about her female lover! I wasn't sure how to react to all that; except for Little Willy, who was beginning to rise to the occasion. But there was more.

"Melanie made me feel better," she continued, "and she made me laugh, and I was so relieved that she was okay with it, that, well..."

"You showed her the pictures!" I interjected. She gasped and looked at me.

"Well, some of them, yes." She put her hand on my arm and said, "But Jonah, I know she won't tell! We know all sorts of things about people we see in the ER, and we never tell tales. And she was doing her brother, too, so she knows not to say anything."

She looked down at my penis, and said,

"Well, your wiener thinks it's okay, too!" She was blushing from tip to toe, but she got a kind of conspiratorial grin on her face, and gave my penis a love pat, before she said,

"We had really hot sex after that! I came three times, and so did she!"

"Wow, Sis! I'm learning all sorts of things about you!" I was even a bit stunned. "And I guess your friend Melanie has learned a lot about me, too." I paused. "I'm not sure what to think or how to feel."

"What time is it?" My sister asked, and picked up her phone. "Good, 'cause Melanie wants some of what I've got. She's due here in about 15 minutes."

My mouth fell open in shock. "What? Sis, what?"

"Jonah, I love you and we're having fun, but we're fuck-buddies, and we can't go on like this. I'd love to keep our relationship this way, but we can't be exclusive. Sooner or later we'll both hook up with others who aren't our siblings. I know you'll like Melanie, and she's pretty hot. Seeing those pictures, she wants to gobble you up, and, frankly, I'd like to be in on that."

She picked up her phone again. "Will you give it a go? I think it'll be fun. I'm getting wet again just thinking about it." She shook her head. "If you want, I'll just tell her no." She reached over and squeezed my cock.

I sat there as she continued to squeeze me. I was a little bit frightened, I'll admit. But I was also excited. I had no idea my own sister was so free-spirited.

"Jonah, Melanie and I are both doctors. We have seen a lot, and we can be pretty wild. Melanie is an animal, and she's game for anything. I know! Are you in?"

There were butterflies in my stomach. Wild is right, I thought! But I figured she was right about how we ought to maintain our relationship. I took a deep breath. "Okay. I'm in."

With that, Alicia opened her phone and texted her friend.

After a moment, she laughed.

"She says she's sitting in her car in your driveway." She scrambled to her feet, dragging me up with her by holding on to my cock, which was still erect. As we went inside, she texted and spoke out loud, "Okay, take off your clothes and meet us at the door!" She looked at me and laughed as we walked. "That'll shock her a little, but she'll do it."

She kept squeezing my cock, and even jacked me a little bit as we arrived at my front door.

"Okay, this will be outrageous, but I know she'll like it." With that she set her phone down on the little stand and threw her right arm over my shoulder. Spreading her legs a bit, she told me, "Lift me up with your hands just above my knees." It didn't take me long to figure this out, and I lifted my sister up into what's called The Butterfly position. With her left hand, she grabbed my stick-shift and said, "Now in it goes!"

"Alicia! Are you sure?" My stomach really fluttered.

"Aah!" She sighed as felt my cock glide over her very wet folds. "Yes! Oh!"

Excited almost beyond measure, I guided my prick into her warm, wet vagina as she settled onto it. Alicia grunted and giggled, and as we heard footsteps on the front steps, she took a deep breath and said, "Here we go!"

"Oh, my God, oh, my God!" I said as she opened the door. I hoped it wasn't my UPS driver waiting there.

The woman who was standing there screamed and her hands flew up to her face in astonishment. She was nonetheless nude herself, and she was stunning. Dark skinned and slender, Melanie appeared to be of African and Indigenous ancestry, and her lovely face, what I could see behind her hands, was crowned by a short Afro. He brown nipples were stiffening up before our eyes, and she was hairless between her legs, with a camel toe that was nice and full.

What she saw when the door opened was full-frontal Alicia, impaled on my cock with my balls hanging below, my hands holding her spread-legged and wide open, and a naked me behind my sister. Outrageous it was, indeed, and Melanie burst out laughing as she stepped in and wrapped her arms around Alicia.

"Oh, girl! You almost gave me a heart attack! You two are in deep, and I love it!" She laughed again and kissed Alicia, placing her hands on my sister's breasts and squeezing.

"I told you I'd give you a shock, Melanie!" Alicia exclaimed.

I was feeling a bit embarrassed about the whole thing, and realized how much my sister had set this up. But I found that, once the surprise was over, I was okay with it. Shortly Melanie looked at me over Alicia's shoulder. For lack of anything better, I said,

"Hi, I'm Jonah," and freed my right hand for a shake.

Her left hand flew to her wide, laughing mouth as she held out her own right hand, and we shook.

"Close the door, and come on in," my sister offered. As Melanie pulled the door shut behind her, I turned and, somewhat awkwardly, carried Alicia out the patio door with Melanie following along. At the picnic table, we got Alicia dismounted, and I was revealed to Melanie in all my erect glory. Of course, she'd already seen the photos.

Alicia folded her friend into a three-way hug, and after the two women kissed again, Melanie turned and looked down at my erection.

"You look just like your pictures," she laughed, shaking my dick in introduction. "I'd love to get better acquainted, and if I wasn't turned on before, I am now!" With that, she bent down and gave the head of my prick a kiss. Sucking it a little bit, she looked up and said, "I already knew what you taste like, girlfriend, and tasting you on him is even better! I'm gonna like this!"

Melanie knelt down, grasping my shaft, and licked it from balls to tip, swirled her tongue, moaned, and engulfed me in her mouth. It felt exquisite, but I felt compelled to say,

"Nice to meet you, too, Melanie. May I get you a beer or some wine?"

Both of them giggled, and Melanie paused long enough to say,

"All in good time, Mister, all in good time!" And she renewed her ministrations, nibbling, licking, and swallowing my shaft and making me even wetter and even hornier.

In the meantime, I saw my beautiful naked sister watching with an excited grin on her face, and I let the exquisite feelings in my groin build as Melanie had fun with my cock. But I was getting too close to losing control this early in our relationship, so I tugged her onto her feet and kissed her on the lips--an exquisite experience in its own right. I could taste the combined flavors of Alicia and me, mixed with the sweetness of Melanie's tongue and lips. I cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed gently, and she moaned into my mouth.

So I bent down and licked one of her nipples, which caused her to go "Ooh, yeah!" and giggle in an erotic sort of way. So I sucked her dark brown nipple and swirled my tongue around it, and she grabbed the back of my head and held me there while I suckled.

Flint13
Flint13
72 Followers
12