Snatching Time with Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaning back with her butt against the picnic table, so she stopped me and lifted up so that she was sitting on the edge.

"I have got to have that thing inside me right now," she cried. "Fuck me now!" Lifting up and parting her legs, she pulled me close, and I found the round, pink opening in her dark skin and slid the tip of my cock inside.

"Slide in slow, Baby, but don't take too long," she ordered, lying back on her elbows and watching as I eased into her. The fit was wonderfully firm and yet slippery, and she clenched her muscles in a way that seemed designed to suck me in. And I was in up to my balls before I knew it. I gave her a moment to get used to my cock, meanwhile leaning down and nibbling on a nipple. "Umm-umm," she groaned, rolling her eyes up to the evening sky.

So I started thrusting, and she cried, "I like it hard, Baby, give it to me!"

I obliged her by pounding in and out, my balls slapping against her thighs, and she urged me on. "That's it, Sugar! Drive it home, Jonah!"

I wasn't entirely sure how long I could keep up my attack, but I found that I was doing all right, since I'd already come once just a bit ago. So I kept on ramming as she grunted and squeezed.

Alicia was standing by the table, and she climbed up to straddle Melanie on her knees. As she settled in, her pussy was right over Melanie's face, and she lowered herself until her friend's tongue found its target. Alicia moaned and reached out to hold my hands as Melanie tried to concentrate on all that was going on. I kept thrusting away, and Melanie began to utter long, raspy moans in between her nibbling.

Alicia must have already been pretty far along, because she responded to Melanie's nibbling and moaning by starting to wail quietly herself. Suddenly, my sister leaned forward and took one of my nipples in her mouth. That always drives me wild, and I realized that things would come to a head quickly for me.

So I slipped my thumb into Melanie's slit and circled until I found her clit. With that she started crying out loudly and jerking her hips. I felt a gush of her orgasmic juices as she came, and Alicia went over the edge into her own orgasm. It was all too much for me, finally, and I shuddered and let my orgasm squirt into my new friend. It was one of those miracle moments when all parties are able to come together.

As Alicia's peak went by, she collapsed forward into my arms. Melanie went limp on the picnic table, and I did my best to just stand there, letting my semen and my energy drain away.

After kissing me passionately for some long moments, Alicia climbed off the table. Melanie, now free, was glad to accept my hand to pull her up. Standing on wobbly legs, she clutched the two of us for stability.

"My, that was a nice way to get acquainted," she laughed. "Now I would like some wine, please!"

All three of us cleaned up under my outdoor shower, and I fetched us all some red wine as the two women eased into the hot tub.

I slide gently in to the hot water myself, and after taking a sip, I said, "This has probably been the most exciting night of my life so far." Alicia put her hand affectionately on my arm, and Melanie grinned and actually blushed so that her face grew even darker than it was. "But I'm gobsmacked about it, Alicia. What does the future hold for us?"

And so, warmed by the hot water and by the sexual glow that enfolded us, we did talk, and Melanie took part as she needed, warmly and affectionately.

Thus endeth this tale.

Except I had all sorts of new ideas for adult cartoons to sell. The first one was a drawing of two people greeting two other people at the door as Alicia and I had greeted Melanie. The caption was, "Jed and Lucy found a sure-fire way to discourage religious door-knockers."

12