All Comments on 'Sneak Previews'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TeenTopTeenTopalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully written

This is simply the best story I have read for a long time. Full excitement and suspense. You can feel the desire and the satisfaction. First class!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
I'm humbled....

Thank you TeenTop, I'm truly humbled by your words. I try to write stories others will enjoy and it makes me so happy to hear you did.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Wow hot

I loved your story. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, nut I am still an anal virgin.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you Rwa4768, glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

I will suck that boy cock too the way he did it, god so dam good. I love my wife and love women but i need a big cock to suck too, big teen cock or big black cock.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Maybe good again

Anonymous,

If its big black cock you love as well, keep an eye out for a story I'm working on. I'm returning to interracial for my next gay sex story, hopefully it will be out in a few days.

WillPerdue2019WillPerdue2019over 4 years ago
Fuk wit the content my G✊🏾

I’m a black man myself and I have a 9in dick as well and I find it refreshing that homie had all that base in his voice to end up sucking and fucking😂. I love when people recognize their love for dick, watching them free themselves of their social restraints is quite enjoyable. Appreciate ya content my G, I’d love to speak with you on a personal level. If I have your permission may I ask for your social media?

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Sorry I don’t publish my social accounts out here but if you want to reach me privately, you can use the sites ability to contact authors to their email. I appreciate the kind comments.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Very hot story!

Very hot story with movie theater suspense, great sex and lust! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES