Sneakers at the Frat House

Story Info
Danny's sneaker adventures continue at a frat house.
2.5k words
5
912
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 2011. Danny was a junior at a state university and had become comfortable on campus. He had made a handful of friends and had the chance to experience a lot of new things so far hanging out with people.

One Friday, a friend of his, Tim, gave Danny a call: "Hey man, there's a party over up on Greek Row. It's at a Frat House and those boys are known to get pretty wild. You doing anything tonight?"

"No, not really. I am just trying to catch up on things. I am not sure if I want to hang... actually you know what, I am up for it. What time do things start?"

"Around 8 o'clock. It's pretty casual so don't knock yourself out trying to look pretty," Tim chuckled. "Meet me at my apartment around 7:30 and we'll walk over together."

Around 7:30 Danny showed up at Tim's apartment. Danny was dressed as Tim suggested, wearing a hoodie, some loose fit jeans, and his relatively new Asics 1110 sneakers. "Looking good Danny!" said Tim.

Although Danny did not know it, Tim was actually hoping to be more than a friend to Danny one day. He thought Danny was cute, and especially when Danny was wearing his gym wear or more athletic clothing.

Danny and Tim arrived at the frat house. They were greeted by one of the members, Matt, who appeared to already be slightly intoxicated. "Who's your friend Tim?" asked Matt. "That's my friend Danny. He is pretty stoked to be here. I hope you guys can show him a good time" replied Tim with a wink to Matt. "Oh we sure will, we've been thinking of some fun things to do tonight."

Danny looked around, there were mostly guys but a few girls were hanging out. Danny recognized one of them, Tiffany, from one of his classes. She didn't see him right away, but thoughts were swirling in Danny's mind about if the "fun things" Matt mentioned involved Tiffany. He sure was hoping so.

"Let me show you around Danny," said Matt, "and introduce you to a few people! Come this way!" Danny followed Matt. There were about 4 kegs scattered throughout and probably about 20-25 people in total downstairs.

Matt introduced Danny to a few of the guys. Danny noticed a few of them were gazing at him quite a bit, like they desired him. While Danny was mostly straight, he had so far unfulfilled fantasies involving being the subject of attention to a group. Danny's mind started racing, wondering if alternatively that was somehow the surprise in store.

One of the reasons why Danny decided to go was that he was incredibly horny this evening. The thoughts raged from fucking Tiffany, to fucking her while others watched, to being tied up and have a steady flow of beer poured over him, to having multiple guys all feeling him up at the same time.

"Let's head upstairs... That's the VIP area" said Matt. Several of the guys that had been eyeing Danny during introductions followed, along with Tim. "I'm right behind you guys!" screamed Tim above the music and commotion.

Upstairs in one of the bedrooms was a table with a light focused on it, some rope, a blindfold, and other items.

"Look Danny," said Matt, "Timmy here has told us so much about you. He says you are an insatiable sex freak with a lot of fantasies. He says you like to dress to tease us guys who love seeing other guys in track suits, sweats, and sneakers. He brought us here so we can live out some of our fantasies and fulfill yours."

Tim added: "By the way Danny, do you remember what you sort of told me back when we were freshmen in the dorms when I asked why you had a box full of running shoes?

Danny gulped, "Yeah, I totally confessed after we had been drinking that I have a raging sneaker fetish and I like to play with them.... and then... " Danny paused, "I said I wished I could be tied up and have a group of guys around me and playing with my sneaks."

"That you did," Tim said. "Today we fulfill that fantasy. Sorry it took me 2 years to find people who would be up for the challenge," Tim chuckled.

"Okay Danny, we're all been building up for now over a week. I, along with other leaders, here, have instructed everyone involved in this event to refrain from releasing their balls for at least 1 week prior to tonight," said Matt.

Before Danny could respond, a couple of the guys grabbed Danny, one by the arms and other by the legs. Danny could see they already were rock hard, and this made Danny's cock twinge with excitement.

Once in the air, Danny was placed face up on the table while another couple of guys secured his arms and legs.

One of the athletic looking guy wearing shorts with his cock peeking out whispered into Danny's ear: "I am going to do very, very dirty things with you and to your sneakers." Danny started panting, thinking of what "dirty things" were being considered.

Matt came over and yanked both sneakers off Danny's feet without even unlacing them. They were relatively new, so they smelled of new shoes and rubber, but Danny had worn them enough today that they were warm and moist from Danny's feet. Matt held onto one and took a deep sniff, while he passed the other one to Jake next to him. "Give that a whiff Jake, you're going to like it. A nice college athlete smell to 'em."

Danny watched as Jake inhaled Danny's left sneaker. "Mmmm" Jake muttered as Danny could watch him begin to stroke himself through his athletic shorts. "Pass it along, pass it along Jake. Others are waiting for their turn!" Matt commanded.

Another guy brought his pelvis and erect 8" penis up to Danny's socked feet and began pressing and stroking himself between Danny's arches. Danny had pretty high arches for a guy, and this man's cock fit nicely between them. Danny started rubbing his feet over this man's shaft, first slowly and then faster to pick up the rhythm of his bulging cock. Danny then took one foot and pressed the shaft of this guy's cock against his stomach and pressed hard, squeezing this man's pulsating cock.

"That's good, Danny you are the pro! Keep it up!" shouted Tim. While all this was going on, Danny had lost track of who had his sneakers and what they were doing to them. Glancing over, Danny saw both sneakers now both contained erect, dripping, and pulsating cocks. Two guys were fucking them like there was no tomorrow. The left one had a dark spot on the front on the toe area, it was a pretty small jump in Danny's mind to determine that was in fact a cum spot. That made Danny even hornier.

Meanwhile, several of the guys were being stimulated and started to unzip their pants and come closer to Danny. Since he could not move, he didn't know how to respond initially. One guy actually took the initiative and pulled Danny's shorts down. Usually Danny didn't wear anything underneath his gym shorts, and today was no exception. Danny's cock popped out as if it were spring loaded the minute his shorts were pulled off. The man wrapped his hand around Danny's cock and began to stroke it. Another guy started feeling Danny's inner thighs.

Since Danny couldn't move his head, he also did not know what was going on around him in front. Then he knew. He felt cock rubbing itself first through his hair and then down his cheek. This was an interesting mental cross roads for Danny. While he had fantasized about it, he had never sucked off a cock before. Here was the opportunity. Watching two guys fuck his sneakers, while he gave another guy a sockjob was too much. He was able to turn his head just enough to begin licking the man's cock. Once given the tacit approval, the man then shifted his body and cock around so that Danny could begin to suck him off.

Danny could see out of his peripheral vision, his poor Asics were being passed around from guy to guy. The other sneaker now had two dark spots on them, the tongues were pulled up and out, and the laces had been pulled out even more. He could see that two guys were kissing, and one was holding a sneaker above their heads, slowly letting cum drip onto their tongues. The timing was like a choreographed play: the one man Danny had been giving a sockjob to for the last few minutes shot about half dozen spurts of cum onto Danny's socks and onto his ankles and calves while the other pair of guys were drinking cum out of a sneaker right in front of him.

Danny could feel the cum building up inside of him while he was being given the handjob of his life and being felt up at the same time. Danny stopped sucking the man off and could see the sneaker being passed to another guy in the group.

"That's 6 loads so far in your sweaty sexy Asics there Danny! shouted Matt. "We're going for more so hang tight... oh wait, you can't move because you're tied up" he chuckled.

The sneaker had now reached half of the circle around Danny who propped open Danny's mouth. In the next second, he could see his sneaker being brought overhead and slowly tilted. A few drops of cum began to fall out and as the sneaker was tilted more, an entire wad of cum began to trickle down onto Danny's face and into his mouth. It was a mix of tastes, Danny wanted to believe it also tasted like his sneakers, but that was just wishful thinking.

At this point Danny was ready to explode. He shot about 5 bursts of jizz all over his stomach and both guys' hands. While he couldn't see it happening, Danny felt the cool rubber of the soles of his other sneaker circling and rubbing the cum into his skin. It felt incredible. Cum was everywhere on him including his mouth. He was still horny even after releasing.

The next thing that happened was a guy on each side grabbed one of Danny's leg. They put them up on their shoulders and stretched Danny's legs out. Danny's cock, balls, and ass hole were fully exposed on the table. The cum began dripping down Danny's legs toward his cock. He had finished off one guy who came in his mouth, so the taste and smell of cum lingered in the room.

Matt swung around to stand at the end of the table between Danny's hoisted legs. He motioned for Jake to throw him one of the sneakers. It was stretched out, the laces were pulled loose and hanging, and there were the two original cum stains on the front, and another fresh load on the very tip of it. "Perfect job guys you got some cum right where I want it!" said Matt.

Then Matt slowly brought the cum stained and soaked sneaker forward. The other sneaker that was cum filled was now being rubbed all over Danny's chest and legs. Tim had the one sneaker and then stretched it open to stuff Danny's cock inside of it. It was extremely wet and moist from what probably felt like ten loads of cum. He could fill it dripping down from the toe part of the insole to the heel part along his cock. It felt incredible and assisted in bringing about the urge to cum once again.

Danny couldn't see what Matt was doing but now with Danny's legs wide open, his virgin ass hole was exposed. Matt began teasing Danny's ass hole with the tip of the cum covered sneaker and Danny could feel the now cooled off cum rubbing against it. Matt slowly pressed the sneaker into Danny, little by little at a time. 'Ooh it's tight Danny," said Matt. The other two guys slowly stretched Danny's legs farther apart. Danny knew he was flexible but out of the corner of his eyes he could see his wingspan between his legs was quite impressive.

Danny's size 9 Asics had been thoroughly fucked, cummed and abused and now he had one sneaker on his cock and the other teasing his asshole. Jake was squeezing and massaging the sneaker into Danny's cock and with each squeeze, Danny could feel the other guys' cum oozing even more around his shaft. Meanwhile, the sneaker kept inching farther into Danny's body. It was able to be slid in more and more into his ass hole with the existing cum being a great lubricant. Danny suddenly felt the bottom of one of his feet being licked and rubbed with someone tongue. It all felt so good he wasn't sure how long he could take. Danny's body was shaking and pulsing and he knew it wasn't long before he would add yet another load of hot college boy cum to his abused Asics.

Danny was getting close and the guys knew it. They all began working Danny over simultaneously, some guys massaging his feet, others rubbing his chest while Matt continued to tickle Danny's ass hole with the Asics. He felt some slight discomfort and started to wonder how deep the sneaker was now inside of him.

Finally he could take it no longer. The squeezing of his cock into the inner fabric of the sneaker on one side, the warmth of the cum on the other side of his shaft, and then his right sneaker going deep inside of him was too much. Danny closed his eyes and let out what seemed like a gallon of cum. It was at least 6 bursts and he could feel it dribbling out. Jake did not stop squeezing the sneaker and Matt kept pressing the sneaker in.

There was a last hurrah with about 2 more smaller bursts and Danny let out a sigh. After that, he could feel the guys untying him and pulling back on his shorts. The last part was each of the cum filled sneakers being shoved onto his feet. Danny could feel the cum oozing through his socks as they were stuffed on. He loved the feeling. No one bothered to retie them of course, and Danny planned on going home wearing his sneakers proudly unlaced with dark spots and slowly drying cum all over them.

"I hope you had a good time Danny," said Matt. "You want to visit us anytime, please do."

Danny just whimpered a mmm-hmm and slowly proceeded to the door with Tim.

"I think that's a yes!" said Matt. "We'll see you again soon, and don't forget to wear your sexy Asics!"