The Shoe Fetish Cuck Club

Story Info
Ryan explores being cucked with shoes.
1.6k words
4.15
5.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fg88
fg88
11 Followers

I guess I'll start with introductions. My name is Ryan and I'm a 22 year old college student. My girlfriend's name is Katie, she's also 22 years old and a volleyball player with a body like a volleyball player. We've been dating for 5 years, and we're madly in love. But, lately, I had been having thoughts about sharing her in some way with other guys. I always enjoyed watching guys sneaking peeks at her in her shorts, and I wanted to possibly take it to the next level.

Unbeknownst to Katie, I was pretty active in the fetish community (oh, I have a massive shoe fetish, by the way). I had been secretly using her shoes behind her back ever since we moved away to college and exchanged apartment keys with each other. I never felt it was wrong, and she indulged me every once in a while, so what difference does it make if she's there or not?

I was a member on a couple different shoe fetish forums, and always toyed around with the idea of sending a pair of her shoes to someone else to defile, but never got the nerve to. My urge to grew continually, until finally I found the sign I was looking for.

One of the apps I use has a relatively large following on campus, and someone who is well known in the kinky community sent out an invitation for a new group. He had gotten approval for a shoe fetish club on campus (somehow) but it would be specifically to swap shoes with other like minded individuals and have some fun with them. This was exactly what I was looking for, I quickly sent a message indicating my interest.

He added me to a discord server that we would use to communicate as a group. We had to pick a label for our account, and I selected cuck-I wanted to see another man's cock deep in my sweet girl's shoes in a bad way. The server was set up so that cucks would upload pictures of their girl's shoes that they wanted to play with and a picture of their girl wearing them, along with a face picture. The bull would then look through the options and if they were interested they would message you. You could even play games if you wanted to, where a bull could win your girl's shoes for good.

I went over to Katie's closet and looked over her inventory. She had recently gotten some new pairs, but I didn't want to risk those yet. I picked her volleyball shoes, black Mizunos, because I knew I wouldn't have a problem finding pictures of her in them. I put up a picture of them, and not even 5 minutes later I had a handful of messages from bulls. That didn't take long.

One in particular caught my eye, mostly because the guy sent a picture of his gigantic black dick with his message. 'I'd love to get those sexy shoes all sticky so your girl can walk around in a real man's cum.' I asked him when he could be over, and it turned out he lived only a building over from me. I collected the volleyball shoes along with a pair of her socks and headed back to my apartment. No turning back now. This is happening.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Even his knock sounded big.

I opened the door to see the man of they hour. "Hey, I'm Jerome" he said in a super deep voice, holding out his hand, and I shook it. "Ryan" I answered nervously. "Come on in." He did, taking off his jacket and throwing it on the back of the couch. "So let's set some ground rules before we start. Do you have anything you don't want to happen to them?"

I couldn't think of anything.

"Good. Because I want to soak them for you. I love me some white volleyball girl."

He proceeded to ask questions about her and our relationship in general and I answered everything. Something about Jerome led me to trust him, I don't know why. After answering all his questions and establishing a safe word (jello), he said he thought it was about time to start. He said he was going to give me instructions and I was to follow them exactly or he was taking the shoes with him and destroying them so no one could enjoy them again. I nodded in agreement, nervous with excitement.

"Alrighty cucky. Give me the shoes and sit on the couch."

I handed him Katie's almost perfect-but very sweaty-size 7 Mizunos. He began to inhale both shoes scents and moaning to himself. His sweatpants were starting to bulge, and it was just as impressive in real life as it was in picture. With his free hand I saw him open his phone, presumably to look at Katie's picture.

"Mmmm Katie, I want your feet on my cock so bad"

I pulled my cock out and started jerking it. Jerome noticed this right away. "Nuh uh. You don't get to touch that. Put it away." I was a little disappointed and had to struggle to put it back in my pants, but I did. Jerome then handed me his phone. "Find her Facebook page and send a friend request. Now."

I pulled her up, and looked at her profile picture. Had I gone too far? I hesitated, and Jerome saw this. "What's wrong, you having regrets? Too bad. She's mine now, needle dick." I swallowed hard and hit the button. "Good boy. Give me that and sit back down." I handed back his phone and took my position on the couch. He rewarded me by sticking his massive cock deep inside the right shoe, stretching out the toe mesh and nearly making my cum in my pants.

For 5 minutes, he pumped deep into Katie's shoe, so hard I thought he was going to rip them. After he had seemingly gotten done with the right shoe, he switched to the left. It was killing me I wasn't allowed to touch myself. He handed me his phone again this time with the camera up, and ordered me to take pictures of him violating my girl's shoe. I obliged.

"You want me to fill your girl's shoe with cum, don't you cucky?"

"Yes sir. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please use my precious Katie's shoe. Please sir."

"Get over here. You're going to finish me off."

"Wha...what?"

He held up his phone, where he had a picture of Katie's shoe devouring his cock ready to go in a message to her ('She just HAD to write her name on the soles' I thought to myself). "You get over here and finish me in your girlfriend's shoe or I hit send."

I swallowed hard again. I reached down and gripped the shoe, jerking it up and down on his cock. He started moaning a bit, so I kept going. "Mmm Katie I'm cumming to you." I jerked faster and faster. "Ohhhhhhhh YEAHHHH" he bellowed, clearly climaxing.

The mesh of her shoe was no match for his MASSIVE ropes of cum. The first shot leaked through and dripped down the laces, while rope after rope poured out the bottom. The whole shoe was soaked through, visible everywhere inside and out. He snapped a picture of the warm sticky shoe for his records and put his sweatpants back on.

"Now. Your turn. Pants off."

I was taken aback. I didn't expect to get a turn. I stripped down and sat back down. "Now, grab that used shoe and add your own pathetic cum to it." I picked up the soaking wet shoe and stuck my dick inside it, sliding all over the inside in pools of Jerome's cum. It made good lube though, and very quickly I added a second, much smaller, load inside poor Katie's shoe.

Without any warning, Jerome got up and put his coat on. "I gotta run. We're definitely doing this more often. I want a picture of her wearing these tonight or else." With that, he was out the door and I was left to wonder what just happened.

It was about time for Katie to get off work and I knew she would come over, since it was a Friday and we didn't have class in the morning. About 9:30 she came in, and noticed her shoes on the table because I was stupid enough to not hide them. "Hey Ry, why do you have my Mizunos here? Did I leave them he...OHHHH RYANNNNN." The shoe had dried some but not nearly enough to hide what was done to it. I just had a sorry look on my face. I never wanted her to find out, especially not like this.

"I'm sorry. But...could you wear them for me?"

Katie rolled her eyes. "Is that what you want?" I nodded. She sighed and kicked off her heels, and stuck her bare foot right inside. I about came in my pants again. Her feet were soaking in Jerome and (to a much lesser extent) my cum. She wiggled her toes around in the mesh for me to see, and I got a picture and quick video, sending them to Jerome. I couldn't help myself, I needed her right then, right there. We started making out before both stripping down, and we had the best sex we had ever had up to that point with her still wearing her volleyball shoes with cum dripping out of them.

After we were done, we both were exhausted. "Wow, what got into you?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh you have no idea"

fg88
fg88
11 Followers