All Comments on 'Sneaking into a Frat House Party'

by aideneikona

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good start

It started really well just got to the good bit and ended abruptly.

This storey still has a lot of legs

AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Nice

I liked it. Your description of being dressed by the girls but not initially feeling entirely comfortable with it is familiar to me. I was dressed up by two female friends in my teens as a result of a dare. Turned out I just loved it ;-)

Great description at the party ;-) Oh to be in a little skirt, kneeling in front of him like that. Dreamy. Xxxxx

Antoinette.

sissyboycuckoldsissyboycuckoldover 7 years ago
Hot

Love this story. Wish it was me. Hope there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Different -- in a good way

I liked this story. It's well written, and stays away from the usual tropes. A good first entry!

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 7 years ago
Very good

I liked it! I liked your style of writing and totally got into the characters even though there wasn't enough time to fully develop them. My compliments ... I'm a little jealous. Please keep writing. You are quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more.

I've always found the concept of dressing up to sneak in somewhere quite arousing and when something's additionally written this good... Well, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great entry

Great job with the story. Overall it was a nice new spin on some of the familiar beats. The idea that the whole thing wasn't forced but from his desire for Grace and then just getting drunk and carried away is perfect. A great story all around. Keep it up!

Weldr4lifeWeldr4lifeover 7 years ago
Want more

Hot, need more story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Very good...and ha!! Funny ending! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sequel please! Have him get fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Please write more, I wanna know what happened whit Grace after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dude

I love this story, it's a number of events that lead to him with a guy while cross dressing. And him and grace afterwards was great. It was more real than a hell a lot of these 'sissy' stories are, and a hell of a lot better too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy shit!

One of the hottest stories I've every read. You need to write more, a sequel! Please, oh, please tell me you will. This young college kid needs to get his butt fucked next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot!

I like how hurt Grace was at the end, she was jealous that her guy friend got sexual release from another guy instead of her and also that he was better at giving bjs than her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequal

he needs to be fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous