Sneaking, Spying and Lying

Story Info
Daughter gets caught on camera so dad sets a trap.
7.3k words
4.52
35.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and April Arrington had been together for 27 years. Their oldest child Michael lived across town, had gotten a stable job, and was rarely in the family home except holidays and random dinners. Their youngest child, Erica had been away at school, living in the dorms when the pandemic hit and had to move back home. Deciding that it was easier living with mom and dad, she had transferred to the local University and moved in for the foreseeable future. At 21, she didn't have a job, had one year left until she graduated with her bachelors degree.

Dan and April often lamented that the house was occupied again, forcing them to rein in on the kinky tendencies they had. 15 years ago when they had first moved into their home Dan had asked April if she minded if he installed a spy camera in their master closet. Something that he could use to watch her doing mundane things. The idea of watching her in those private moments was a real turn on for him. She had agreed and soon had forgotten all about the camera. It was older technology so it did not record sound and ran all the time. It was laborious to find the moments he wanted to see. He often sat at the computer scrolling back through hours of static video just to watch her dress.

It was a Saturday morning in early June, April was grocery shopping and Erica was still asleep when Dan decided to check the video for any special moments that might get him excited enough to beat off. He was scrolling back through the week aiming for mornings between 7:30 and 8:00 when he noticed something strange. He pressed play and noted the recording time was 12:27 pm on Friday. The recording began to play and then Erica entered the closet and headed straight to their toy cupboard. She opened it and began looking through their private toys. Stroking dildos, pulling out the crop and smacking it on her thigh, painfully if her reaction was anything to go on. She snooped for a while before returning everything, then heading to the hamper, to retrieve the nightgown April had worn the night before, and then left the closet.

Dan watched the image a few times before an idea formed. This was not her first time in the closet. She had obviously been there before. To know when the toys were by chance? Preposterous. He scrolled back through the film for the week. He found Erica in their closet several times a during the week. At first she was just snooping through the clothes. Then on the third foray into the closet she found the toy stash. Dan could see her mouth moving but the camera only recorded black and white video not audio.

Dan had no idea what his daughter was doing going through the closet, but if she was looking for money, there was a chance she could be on drugs. He had to do the responsible thing and make sure. He opened up a browser and updated his camera. He found the perfect camera, recorded audio and video, full color, wireless, wi-fi enabled, motion detecting, would alert his phone and record to his current system when they were connected. He pressed buy with rush delivery.

He bookmarked each time Erica was in the closet and clipped the snippets transferring them to a reel of their own so they would not be overwritten during the week ahead. He collected all the sightings and began to play them on loop. Dan was entranced and turned on. Watching women was a big trigger for his lust. Watching them be naughty? Cue the boner. It was an innocent naughty at first but the bolder she, got the more turned on he was. He tried to tell himself that this was his daughter and it was bad for him to be turned on, but that only revved him more.

The next day the package arrived. When he opened it, he realized that he had ordered a 4 pack. He shrugged and headed to his room to install the tech. He read through the instructions, downloaded the app, connected it to the wi-fi, checked the signal, placed the camera in the vent, removed the old one and then headed to his computer to connect the feed. While he was connecting the feed his phone gave a weird ding. When he looked there was a notification from the camera. His wife had spilled something on herself while cooking and went into the closet to change her shirt activating the camera.

He grinned. This was better than he could imagine. He would know anytime someone was in the closet immediately. He finished connecting the feed and headed to the living room to spend the day with the family.

Monday morning around 11 am, while Dan was in a meeting his phone dinged, alerting him to activity in the closet. He sat impatiently through the rest of the meeting then headed quickly back to his office to see what had occurred. There was a recording of 7 minutes and 23 seconds on the app. He pressed play and watched as Erica entered the closet heading straight to the cabinet.

She opened the door and moaned softly. "Oh, daddy dicks. Yummy." She grabbed a velcro cuff set and put it on her wrists using her mouth to fasten the second one. "Oh, daddy would tie you up and punish you if knew you were being such a bad girl." She pressed her bound hands against her pussy and began to rub.

Dan felt his cock press painfully against the inside of his pants. He listened to her pant, then sigh blissfully. She removed the cuffs and put them back before heading to the hamper. She picked up the nightgown her mother had worn the night before and held it up.

"Daddy really liked you in this one. He fucked you hard, pulled your hair and made you cum 3 times. Now, I am going to wear it and cum 3 times, too." She went to the cupboard and pulled out a rabbit vibe and smiled. "Daddy may make me cum 4 times because he likes me in this more than he likes you in it."

She left the closet with her bounty and Dan watched as the camera shut off. He replayed the video a few times then jacked his cock in the bathroom. Then the camera dinged and alert at 12:30 pm. Erica was returning all the stuff she had borrowed looking like she was put away wet. Her hair was tousled, her limbs were loose and her face glowed as she kissed the vibe before returning it to it's proper place. She dropped the nightgown in the hamper and left the closet.

Dan thought of little else while he finished work for the day. But it wasn't until he was in his car that he asked himself how she knew what he had done to her mother the night before. Was she spying on them? He had 3 more cameras, maybe he could find out if he placed them strategically. He stopped at the hardware store on the way home to buy filters for the HVAC system. When he got home he went to his room and changed then connected a second camera to the app. Then he made a show of changing the filters in the air returns. When he got to the air return in the hall across from his bedroom door he placed the camera, checking the angle on the phone to make sure that he was capturing his whole door. Satisfied, he returned the ladder to the garage and went to spend the evening with his girls.

They were heading to bed and Dan made a show of grabbing April's ass in the living room and whispering in her ear that he wanted a piece of that before bed. April blushed and headed upstairs to freshen up in the bathroom. Dan took his phone to bed, muting the notifications. April came to bed in a sheer peach babydoll nightie that left nothing to the imagination. He saw the tuft of hair between her legs and sighed. He had asked many times that she wax of shave for him but she was hit and miss. He went to the closet and grabbed the cuffs and the rabbit that Erica had been using earlier that day and headed back to his wife. He laid her on the bed and cuffed her wrists to the head board. He spread her legs and stated very clearly, "We are going to do an experiment. I will make you cum with this toy first then I will fuck you. When I am done, you will tell me which is better. Understand?"

"Yes." April moaned. Dan went to work. Fucking her with the toy was easy because he knew what she liked. It took no time at all to get her off with the fake version of cock. Then he stood up, facing the door, he stripped. Slowly revealing all of himself to the door. He climbed back on the bed and slowly and deliberately filled the wet pulsing hole of his wife.

"Do you feel me?"

"Oh, god yes." She moaned, arching her back. "You are so much bigger than that toy was. You fill me so good."

"Good girl. Now I am going to make you cum. Do you want it rough or sweet?"

"Sweet, please sir."

"Oh, but what if I want to give it to you rough?"

"I am yours to command. I want it however you decide to give it to me."

"Why?"

"Because you own me." April moaned arching to try to get him moving. He slapped her thigh hard, warning her not to top from the bottom. She relaxed into the bed, remembering where she was and who was in charge. Then he started to move. He dragged his cock slowly from the warm wet of her core before sliding gently back in giving it to her sweetly, like she requested. But all the talk of him owning her had made her crave the power he could use. His mindfuck ratcheted up her frustration and desire, making her body's desire to misbehave, hard to control. He grinned as he watched her face move through the emotions. He knew his wife, better than she knew herself. He kept her on the edge of frustrated desire for a while. Then he gripped her thighs bringing her legs to her chest, then he bore down and fucked her rough, positioning her to take his cock hard against her g-spot. It wasn't long before she was cumming, splashing juice on his abdomen and balls.

"Well, which one was better?" He grunted.

"Your cock is the best! Always better." April screamed. He hadn't quit fucking her so she was flying to another orgasm. He felt her pussy contract and let her body have his cum, she started squirting a mixture of her juice and his cum making a frothy mess. He used the babydoll to wipe the mess up before sliding it onto his wife's limp satisfied body. She was going to sleep in their mess. He grinned thinking about Erica getting the cum stained nightie out of the hamper tomorrow.

The next day as soon as he got to work he checked the video from the hall camera and saw the video from the night before. Erica had snuck quietly up the stairs and pulled a small section of the trim from the door. Apparently, that small section allowed her to clearly see into the bedroom without being noticed. She had stood in the hall watching her parents fuck. He could tell when she caught sight of his cock, because she covered her mouth to contain the gasp of surprise. He could hear April moaning and screaming from behind the door while Erica panted and sighed softly from outside the door. The video of her spying was still running when the alert that she was in the closet came in. She grabbed the nightie from the hamper and put it to her nose, sniffing loudly. She grabbed a bigger dildo that more closely resembled Dan's cock and ran from the closet.

Dan began to plan. He placed a special order for fast delivery but his surprise would not arrive for 3 to 5 days. It would not be until next week that he could enact his plan. He thought about other things he could do in the meantime.

He called April on her cell. "Hey babe. I was thinking about renting a house at the lake next month. But I know that Erica needs a new suit. Why don't the two of you go shopping tonight and grab dinner? I have to work late anyway."

"That sounds fun. Maybe I will grab a new suit too."

"Something easy to remove, if you know what's good for you."

"Yes, sir." April said in a breathy voice.

"See you tonight. Be home around 8 though. We may need to do a fashion show, and I don't want to be up too late."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

Dan got home to an empty house and went to work connecting the third camera. It was in his daughters room in the vent looking over the whole room but angled to center on the bed. He put everything away and verified that the recordings were on his desktop, shuffling the clips into various folders. When he finished, he heard the girls come into the house chattering loudly.

He headed to the living room to see them. There were numerous bags between them. He raised a brow. "That looks like more than a couple swim suits."

"We were having so much fun that we grabbed a few more things." April grinned.

"Well, let me see." Dan said grabbing the bags from both of them, noting who's were who's. He sat of the couch and began rifling through. He found a bikini in April's bag and handed it to her. "Go try it on." Then he found one in Erica's bag and handed it to her. She didn't wait to be told to model she just ran off to change. He continued to look through the bags. When he found a crop tank top in Erica's bag that said "DADDY'S GIRL" he thought he might cum in his pants. He stuffed the crop top in his pants so he could take it to his room.

He watched the girls model various outfits he gave them and noticed that Erica had bought a few babydoll nighties like her mom often wore. He grinned and wondered if she wanted them as dirty as the peach one she stole that morning. He remembered that he hadn't gotten notice that she had returned to the closet. He checked the videos and saw that the one in Erica's room was active. She was changing into an outfit. He got a ding from the hallway and quickly shut the app. April came in wearing a sundress that was form fitted. Dan beckoned her close and ran a hand up her thigh.

"This is a dress where you need to avoid wearing panties. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She stepped away from his hand as Erica came in the room. She was wearing a sundress very similar to her mother's. Dan had to resist the urge to issue the same command to her.

After the fashion show they headed off to bed. Dan turned to Erica before he followed April to their room. "Be a good girl and put away all of your new clothes. Make sure you put the bags in the recycling."

"Yes, Daddy." Erica sighed breathily. Apparently, she liked being a good girl.

Dan smirked and headed to his room. He went into the bathroom and called April. She stood in the door as he began covering his face with shaving cream. She waited for him to explain why he called her waiting patiently while he started to shave.

"Why are you shaving?" She finally asked.

"May have to eat your pussy and don't want any stray whiskers or hairs to cause issues." He said looking at her in the mirror. "Why are you watching me shave?"

"Because you called me." April replied.

"I called you hoping you might remember to do something, if you saw me doing this. I didn't call you so you could spy on me while I did this personal grooming."

"Oh." April said hurrying into the shower stall. The water turned on and Dan finished shaving. He grabbed the crop top and set it on the counter before heading into the closet to grab a pair of panties the same color as the top. He placed the panties on the counter with the top.

"I left clothes I want you to put on before you come to bed." Dan called into the shower.

"Yes, sir." April called back. He headed into the closet to put on a pair of pajama pants and gathered up the bags that April had emptied. He walked to the door and caught Erica heading out of her room with her own bags.

"Take these to the recycling, too. Your mom is going to be too busy to do it herself." Dan smirked as he gave her the bags. She stood wide eyed while she pondered what he mom would be doing as she stared at his chest. "Get moving little girl."

"Yes, Daddy."

He headed back into the room and went over to his phone. He watched the hall camera, until he saw Erica make her way silently back up the stairs and take her position by the door. He set his phone down and made his way to the side of the bed. The water in the shower turned off and April began moving about the bathroom.

After a few moments she called out. "Oh, this isn't mine. This is Erica's."

"I didn't ask you whose it was, I told you to wear it. Put it on and get out here."

April walked out of the bathroom blushing as the bottoms of her tits showed below the hem of the shirt, leaving several inches of exposed belly before the panties began. He grabbed her arm and faced her to the door on the pretext of looking at her ass. He thought he heard a muffled gasp. He turned April around until she faced him.

"Ok, 'Daddy's girl', tonight you call me Daddy, while we play a little game."

"What?"

"It is on the shirt, so that is what you call me. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." April almost moaned at how dirty it felt to call her husband Daddy while wearing her daughter's tiny shirt.

He pulled her down over his lap so she was laying across his lap with her head on one side and her legs on the other. He was going to spank her while she called him Daddy... Her pussy bloomed with moisture.

"You have been a very bad girl." Dan said, pulling her panties down in the back until they rested just under her exposed cheeks. "I want you to apologize after each swat and thank me 'Daddy' for correcting your behavior."

"Yes, Daddy." April panted.

"First, you do not spy on Daddy. That is what bad girls do." He said before bringing his hand down hard across her exposed ass.

"I am sorry, Daddy, thank you for correcting me."

"You keep your pussy shaved for Daddy. Hairy pussies do not get sweet kisses from Daddy." Slap.

"I am sorry, Daddy, thank you for correcting me."

"You do as you are told, like a good girl." Slap.

"I am sorry, Daddy, thank you for correcting me." April was on fire, her pussy juice was leaking down his thigh.

"You want to be Daddy's good girl, but you are not behaving like a good girl." Slap.

"I am sorry, Daddy, thank you for correcting me."

"Pull off those wet panties and lay on the bed. Daddy's little girl deserves some special kisses after her spanking."

April peeled off the panties but when she went to lay on the bed, he positioned her so her head hung off the bed facing the door. Erica had a straight view of her mother's face while Daddy played with her. He reached under the top and began pulling roughly on her nipples.

"Do you see why I wanted you to wear this shirt?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"But you argued with me." He pulled the top up and slapped her tit hard.

"I am sorry, Daddy, thank you for correcting me." April moaned. Her bliss evident on her face.

Dan slid down between her thighs and began to lick. He licked from her peritoneum to her clit in one slow draw. "Baby girl, do you like special Daddy kisses?"

"Yes, Daddy." April moaned.

"Are you going to remember to keep it smooth so Daddy can kiss it like he likes?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl." Dan latched onto her clit and began sucking and licking her until she writhed and moaned. He shoved his tongue into her dripping hole while the tip of his nose pressed hard against the sensitive bud.

"Yes, Daddy, yes." April moaned. "Eat your pussy, Daddy."

Dan slid his thumb into her wet hole gathering some lubrication before pressing it to her puckered ass hole and pressing it inside. He sucked her clit while she tried to escape his thumb's insistent entrance.

"Oh Daddy, Ow, oh god, yes, ow." April was confused by the dueling sensations. He began to rock his thumb in and out of her ass while he drove her to higher with his attention on her clit.

April started cumming. Her face showing her ecstasy plainly. Erica slid her hand in her panties as she watched her Daddy fuck his baby girl by proxy. She knew that she was the one on that bed in his head. She didn't know how he knew but this whole evening was for her. Directions he wanted her to hear. He rose up over April and drove his cock deep while he stared at the door and the dark line of space missing trim. Erica knew he knew she was there somehow, but she didn't look away, she fucked herself at the same pace he was fucking that proxy pussy. When both her parents grunted and moaned in climactic joy, Erica fell over her own edge and moaned aloud. Her Daddy heard and smirked.

12