Sneaking, Spying and Lying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica replaced the trim and ran to the bathroom.

That night in her bed, wearing the peach nightie surrounded by the smell of her parents cum, she used her stolen toy as she moaned and gasped, "Yes Daddy," over and over.

Dan watched the video's of Erica changing in her room the evening before, standing naked for the camera to see. Her large breasts bouncing as she struggled into her clothes, her hairy pussy displayed as she stepped into her shorts and panties. He zoomed forward to that night after his performance with his wife. When she lay in her bed wearing the cum crusted peach nightie assaulting a smooth and hairless pussy with her borrowed toy. He smiled as he noted she had immediately gone and shaved her pussy bald.

He watched her wake up and head out of her room still wearing the peach cum rag carrying the stolen toy. He caught her heading into his room from the hall camera. But she didn't go into the closet until 30 minutes later. When she dragged her limp satisfied body into the closet, he realized that she was using his bed to fuck herself. She put the nightie in the hamper and returned the toy. Then wandered naked through his room into the hall and back into her room. He watched her get dressed in her new sundress, wearing panties underneath. He was disappointed but remembered that she had not heard that instruction.

He went back to work trying not to think about what is daughter was doing in his bed while he was away. Well, there was a way to find out, he still had one camera left. He smiled as he considered what that camera would catch on film.

That night while his wife made dinner, he worked on a little DIY project. He drilled a small hole in his dresser draw and taped the last camera in place so it had a perfect view of his bed and the entrance to the bath, anyone heading into the closet would be in full view of the camera as they passed.

That night April was too tired to relieve the ache in his balls, so he put in his ear buds and watched the video of his daughter fucking herself in her bed from the night before. April was asleep when the notification popped up for the hallway camera. He switched to live view of the camera and watched as Erica removed the trim and looked in. Dan threw back the covers and went to sit on the edge of the bed facing the door. He slowly lowered his pants and let his cock spring free. He watched the phone as Erica pressed closer to the door. Dan began jacking his cock.

He watched the phone as he worked his dick, gauging each reaction her body had. Soon her hands were in her panties. "You like that baby girl?"

"MMM-hmmm." She moaned outside the door.

"You like Daddy's big dick." He whispered quietly knowing she would hear him in the silence of the night.

"Yes, Daddy." She whispered back. She was panting and bucking roughly against her hand and it was too much for Dan. He began furiously stroking his cock until cum shot from the tip in wide arc that almost hit the door. He kept stroking as shot after shot blew from his cock. He wander back to bed and pulled his earbuds free, setting his phone to charge, he fell asleep.

When Dan woke in the morning he noticed several alerts to the camera, including the new bedroom camera. He assumed it was him moving around in bed but when he clicked on it, the door opened and his daughter crawled into the room licking the floor, sucking his mess while he slept. Dan smiled at the gift his daughter was turning out to be.

He headed off to work trying to focus on anything other than the camera app on his phone. The app was far more interesting than his job and the alerts made his belly quiver. So much fun.

He followed Erica through the house, her bedroom, to the hall, through his bedroom, into the closet. He watched her antics in the closet then watched her go into his room and begin fucking herself in his bed. She moaned about being Daddy's girl and how she wanted to be Daddy's slut.

He checked the status of his package, dreading the time remaining before the delivery. Next week he would be able to enact his plan and then it would be... complicated. He sat back and thought about what he was aiming for. Turning Erica into his little slut would have consequences. What would happen with April if she found out? What kind of damage would he be doing to his daughter? She was his child and he was supposed to protect her.

Dan sighed and decided to focus on his job to give his mind and conscience a rest. He muted the notifications from the app and put his phone in the drawer of his desk. He did a solid bit of work, letting his responsibilities distract from the ethical loop his private life was circling. He also found it nice to have the blood in his brain instead of his semi-hard cock.

That thought ended at 5 pm when he grabbed his phone to head home and clicked open the app to discover that the object of his obsession had spent the day with a toy in her pussy riding his pillow like a depraved cowgirl. His cock hard, his irritation high, he headed home intent on confronting the little slut he had raised. Once in the car, one hand gripping the wheel, the other gripping his cock, he calmed enough to realize that his daughter needed to be punished. That is when he decided that it was a moral imperative to follow through with his plan, not a moral failing. His obligation to correct her behavior was beyond his distaste of incest and cheating. Moral crisis averted. He tucked his cock away and looked forward to Monday's delivery. Just 3 days to get through.

The days passed like molasses. The weekend was not optimal for Erica to misbehave and trigger the cameras. So there was very little new content for Dan to watch. He spent most of his time on the computer dragging and dropping snippets to the correct save folders and deleting the inconsequential. He did catch April in the closet giving herself a breast exam, which led to her abusing her tits graphically. Her throaty moans might have gotten him running down the hall, but what sent him moving was her saying, "Daddy's bad girl needs to be punished."

He found her in the closet. He stepped in on the pretense of finding his slippers because his feet were cold. She scrambled to right her shirt, when he raised his hand to stop her, silently. She stood there frozen her arms trapped in the fabric, her breasts bright pink with her hand prints.

"What were you doing in here, little girl?" Dan asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, just doing a breast exam."

"Seems like you were a little rough with them." Dan observed stepping closer to run a finger over the handprint on her left breast.

"Just trying to be thorough." April said with a blush.

"Seems to me like these are slap marks." Dan observed. He raised his hand and brought it down solid across her tit flesh. "See the handprint. Want to try telling me the truth? What were you doing in here?"

"I don't know how to explain."

"Tell me what you said when you gave yourself this mark." Dan whispered close to her ear.

"Um, I said, um..."

"What?"

"Daddy's bad girl needs to be punished." April whispered.

"Who is Daddy's bad girl?"

"Erica!" April said without thinking.

"What do you mean?"

"Erica is being bad. Really bad, and I don't know what to do. I mean, I think... She is stealing from me."

"Really? What is she stealing?" Dan said trying to keep from grinning.

"My dirty nightgowns, and ... I think she is messing around with our... things."

"Things?"

"Our... toys." April said in a furious whisper.

"You think your daughter is using our sex toys."

"Yes, and I think you should do something about it."

"Like what?"

"Well, I don't know. I just think you need to do something before she gets out of hand."

"Okay. Do we even know if she is doing it?"

"Well, no."

"Tell you what. I will figure something out. But we need proof before we accuse her. I am going to set something up." Dan said. "If I catch her though, what would you suggest I do to her?"

"I don't know."

"Have her arrested?" Dan asked innocently.

"No. That is too extreme."

"Ground her?"

"She is 21, that won't mean anything."

"Kick her out?"

"No, she is still our kid."

"Well, I could spank her." Dan suggested. "Maybe do some correctional training."

"That might work."

"That isn't too much?"

"Well, it is extreme but then again so is her behavior." April said.

"Well, don't worry I will handle it. But that doesn't explain why you smacked your breast hard enough to leave a mark." Dan said pivoting away from having to give details of his plan to spank and fuck and correct his daughter.

"I was feeling frustrated."

"Are you still, frustrated?" Dan's low purr along with his stroking fingers worked to peak her nipples into tight buds.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl." He said as he raised his hand to slap her breast hard.

The package arrived and Dan had a hard time not racing home to set it up. He was grateful that Erica had gone to the lake with her friends for the day. He was able to work without distraction.

He got home that evening and moved the large box into his closet and set about setting it up. He connected all the pieces. He finished and stepped back to observe the latest and greatest toy in his collection. It was a automatic stockade. If someone placed their hands and neck against the lower piece of the stock, the three buttons triggered the top to come down. There was a safety release button carefully hidden below the right hand, hidden in the red leather upholstery, only visible if you knew where to look.

When April arrived home, Dan called her into the closet.

"What is this?"

"Try it."

"Now?"

"Yes, love." Dan said pulling her in front of the bondage toy. "I won't close it, I promise. As a matter of fact, I will stand over here."

Dan moved to the door and leaned against the jamb observing April. She was obviously excited and nervous. She stepped up and gingerly placed her neck in the main cut out. Then she raised both hands and placed her wrists. With a whisper the top came down and trapped her before she could react.

"What the fuck?" April cried.

"Can you get free?" Dan asked still across the room.

"No. I am stuck." April panted from her efforts to escape.

"Good. So you can't stop me from doing this." Dan said stepping behind her to pull up her skirt. When he began to spank her, a punishing spanking, April understood. He was setting a trap for their horny daughter. She began to giggle, then whimper, because despite the test run atmosphere of the experiment, Dan was getting into the spanking. His hand flashed across her ass in painful, quick slaps.

"Dan, wait."

"What did you call me?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Please stop."

"You want me to stop?"

"Yes, please! Daddy, please."

Dan shoved aside the gusset of her panties. "If you want me to stop, why are you dripping wet? Of do you want me to pound you a different way?"

April moaned. It was intense being trapped and unable to escape the onslaught. Then he was behind her, her panties stripped away and her pussy bared to his demands. He lined up his cock and shoved it harshly into her steaming center.

"Tell me you don't want it. Tell me to stop." Dan growled.

"Don't stop, Daddy. Give it to me." April panted her body steadied by the stockade, cushioned from the force of his desire with the padding.

Dan found that he didn't need to grip her hips or her hair to keep her steady for his thrusts so his hands were free. He tore her blouse open and pawed at her tits until they hung bare over the cups of her bra. He gripped her nipples and twisted and mauled at the flesh with animalistic force. He was in a full rut, dominant and unfettered. April let her head drop in submission and her body began to cum. Dan bore down and grit his teeth as her body began to beckon his orgasm. He didn't want it to end. The basest part of his male brain functioned only to dominate and seed. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution echoed in his brain and gut, instructing him to mark her, own her, dominate her... breed her.

April's was the kind of release that came with full surrender. There was no escape, there were no choices, there was nothing to do but relax into his will and let it carry her. It carried her to a place where her body embraced a bliss she had never dreamed of. Waves and waves of bliss followed by a soft euphoria that floated her mind like a weightless bubble, carried her so deep inside that she didn't realize they were done until Dan was cuddling her in a soft blanket on the bed, with no concept of how they had gotten there.

He softly rocked her and held her firmly. When she started to stir, he shushed her softly and kept rocking. They sat on the bed together each quietly awed by the mental level of release they had experienced separately together. They had never been more connected and Dan felt April on a cellular level.

But what about Erica? His mind whispered from beyond the bliss. He could hear hundreds of thousands of years of instinct chanting, "Breed her, breed her, breed her." Was he ready to seal his family's fate in such a dramatic way. Post coital he considered that he could resist going that far... But full rut?

April began to shift out of the blanket, slightly confused and embarrassed by the look on her face. "Be careful with Erica, until you know what she can take." April said in confused wonder. Then she got up and headed for the bathroom.

Dan pondered what April had said. Was she concerned about him spanking Erica... Or was she worried about him fucking her too roughly? He wished he knew but he was going to do what he wanted either way.

April spent the remainder of the evening looking content, peaceful and connected to Dan in a whole new way. She catered to his needs, was respectful and deferring. She sat close to him constantly touching him, seeking his skin. Dan felt deep love and affection, as well as his power and control.

There was no need to wait up for Erica so they wandered to bed and Erica slept in Dan's embrace, sheltered. Dan held her through the night keeping an ear open foe Erica, when she returned and retired to her own bed, he allowed himself to drift into peaceful sleep.

Dan was at work, sitting in a meeting when his app alerted him to the closet cam. He muted the volume and turned on the feed, holding it below the conference table. It was not long before Erica found the trap he laid and began circling it, touching it reverently, longingly. She had more willpower than he thought because she waited a full 4 minutes and 23 seconds before she slipped her head and hands into their respective holes. He saw the trap spring and her panicked reaction. He shut the app and tuned into the meeting.

30 minutes later, he told his boss that he was feeling off and was going to work from home. His boss took note of the flushed skin of his face and the bead of sweat dotting his forehead and nodded in acknowledgement. Dan was heading home to deal with his wayward baby girl.

He found her in the closet trapped, wearing a pair of panties and her Daddy's girl tank top. She heard him enter and turned her head to see him standing by the door.

"Daddy, help. I am stuck."

"How did that happen?" Dan asked pointedly.

"I don't know, it just closed." Erica said.

"But how could it have closed on you unless you put your head in there?"

"I was just looking at it."

"Why were you looking at it, in my closet, in my bedroom? What were you doing in here?"

"I, um, wanted to borrow something of mom's... to wear." Erica stammered.

"Like what? Her dirty nightgown? Her panties?"

Erica's gasp was audible.

"Yes, mom noticed."

"I'm sorry. I returned them all I promise." She placated.

"Still doesn't explain your current predicament."

"I was curious."

"Curious about what?"

"Um, I don't know, how it worked?"

"Is that what sparked your journey of discovery here?" Dan said moving closer. "Or did you wonder what it felt like to be in them?"

"What? No."

"Did you wonder how mom felt being in them? How I looked at her? Played with her? Used her?"

Erica panted and bit her lip to keep from blurting out the truth.

"This is not your room, this is not your space. You have been sneaking and spying and lying." Dan said walking steadily toward her. He reached her side and gently laid a hand on her back. Erica shuddered. "That is how bag girls behave. What happens to bad girls, Erica?"

"They get punished." Erica sighed.

"What?"

"They get punished." Erica said with a stronger voice.

"What?"

Erica paused. Then had to suppress a moan before saying, "They get punished, Daddy."

"That is right. They get punished. How do you suppose I should punish a bad girl?" Dan's hand ran back and forth across her back, sliding closer and closer to her ass but never getting past her lower back.

"A spanking... please, daddy." Erica was dripping wet. Her panties were soaked and her thighs were coated in her excitement.

"You seem very eager for a spanking. Have you thought about being spanked by me?"

"Yes, Daddy." Erica whispered tuning into her little girl voice.

"Have you thought about other things?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"What things did you think about?"

"I thought about being Daddy's special girl. Special like mom. Having you use me in the special way you use mom."

"Are you mad at mom for being my special girl?" Dan asked curious as to how Electra her complex was. Did she want to get rid of her mom so she could be his only girl?

"I am jealous. I just want to share. I want you to teach me that way you taught mom."

"How do you know I taught mom?"

"I just assumed." Erica said quickly blushing.

"That is a lie. Try again. And realize that I will know when you lie and it will be addressed when you are punished."

Erica whimpered, and Dan could not tell if it was fear, excitement or embarrassment. "I watched you teach her."

"What do you mean?"

"I sat outside your door and I watched you give her instructions and punishments and rewards."

"When did you start doing this?"

"After you replaced the bedroom door."

"That was over five years ago."

"I know. I heard something. I went close to the door and there was a small piece of trim that you put in to join the others that was loose. I pulled on it and it came free. Then I could see in."

"You spied."

"Yes, Daddy. When I went to college I missed you soooo much. I missed watching you control mom. I tried to find someone to control me, but the guys that like that in college tend to be bullies, and the older ones tend to be creepy. I tried. But I missed it so much that I almost dropped out. Then I had to move home. I realized that I couldn't go back. Living vicariously through mom was better than trying to find it out there."

"While living here, you started spying again?"

"Yes, Daddy. Then I started sneaking into your closet to get mom's used clothes so I could pretend to be her."

"Is that a good thing to do?"

"No, Daddy. It was bad. I was a very bad girl."

Dan shuddered. "Well then, let's get started."

It was the ritual that Dan liked. The prostrate girl, the raised bottom, the lowered panties, the caress of the exposed flesh, the pale color that was about to be altered to a bright glowing red, all the little things that came together to get his gears going. He savored the moment knowing that he was altering his family permanently in the next 20 minutes. He hesitated his hand raised above his head, ready to strike.

12