Sneaky Link

Story Info
A retelling of a real life story.
1k words
3.25
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me and retracted. He told me I put too much lip gloss on.

"I like it," I reply and he pulls me back in guiding my neck with his hand. He immediately tries to rip my shirt off. Pulling at every corner. I stop him, and he looks up confused. I try to keep him from pulling again, but he gets it off in the end. His eyes go straight to my chest. He puts his mouth softly on my breast before sucking and biting my nipples. It hurt a bit, but it made them hard and made my big breasts perk up even more.

He comes up to kiss my neck and I push him off me. "Don't give me a hickey this time" I say. He rolls his eyes and I start pulling on his waistband. The shorts come off. And then the briefs. I grabbed his cock in my hand and stroked it before I put the tip in my mouth. I slowly made my way to the bottom of his shaft when he lets out a moan. "Wait go like this" he says moving my hand up and down his shaft. But then he quickly pushes my head down over his cock. Im taking it now, harder than I want. I pull him out.

He stands up and looks at me with a fierce animalistic glare. He pushes me back and I fall onto the couch. He pushes me back so I'm sitting up and starts to spread my legs. He licks my clit until I squirm, "go slower" I said but he keeps making my legs shake. Finally he listens and moves slower. Like he's savoring it's taste. He softly pushes on my clit and it feels like heaven. I let him know how good it feels. He looks at me and puts both fingers in and starts to thrust. I begin to moan louder and he goes faster like a chain reaction. Until I'm really going to cum.

He stops to caress my clit with his tongue one more time and then he grabs a condom. I stand in front of him and stop him from putting it on. I put his cock in my mouth. I'm arching my back and sitting on my knees on the couch and he towers above me. I begin to suck faster and he slaps my face away. I'm shocked that he put his hands on me even though it didn't hurt. But I liked it. He rolls on the condom and turns me around.

He likes to start this way now.

So do I.

He pounds me as I rub my clit. When I first put my hand there he slowed down his pace. He knows I like it slow. But then he saw my face and went harder and harder. My face is pushing into the couch cushions. My hair is starting to tangle. He grabs hold of my hair and strokes it to the ends. With my hair still in this grip he traces down the nape of my neck with his fingers. He then kisses my back, almost as an apology for what he was going to do to me. He pulls my hair tight and my head bobs up and down as he pounds me hard. He lets my hair go and he picks it back up again. But this time he grips tighter.

He lets go eventually and I being to move back onto him more. I arch my back until my stomach hits the couch. I can feel my ass jiggling as he thrusts into me. I put my hand behind my back in attempt to show him what I wanted. He ignored it so I sit up and ask him to hold my hands behind my back. At first he does it in a gentle way. My hands are still loose and his touch is affectionate. But then he realizes what I want and he tightens his grip. Now he is holding both of my wrists in his hand. I begin to bounce back on him harder. He wants to fuck me missionary but he puts my legs by my head and closes them. He fucks me this way until he looks like he's getting close.

He asks me if there any more positions I want to do. I tell him I would just give him head. He laughs and proceeds to grab another condom. He tries to put it in again but it's too dry. He puts his tongue on my pussy and spits on his fingers. He rubs his fingers on me and on the tip of his condom. He slides it in and I moan. After a few more strokes he wants to switch positions. He wants me on top. I push down with my hips until he enters me. But it falls out and I struggle to get him back in again.

He wasn't hard enough. Or so I thought. I pushed his condom off and shoved it in my mouth. I wanted it all the way inside me. "Are you trying to make me cum?" he said. I say yes. He squirmed and moaned ordering me to go faster, use my hand, put my mouth on it. He asks me if I want him to cum. I say yes. He asks me if I will swallow. I say yes. He asks me again in disbelief but then he pushes my head back and pushes his cock in my mouth. Be begins to thrust. It makes me feel dirty, but I like it. I push him off and say I want to do it this way. I get back on top and start sucking. He pulls my hair and pushes my head down. It feels good to have him in control. He is about to come when he begs me to keep going. I suck until no more cum fills my mouth. I want to play with it and show him. But he isn't paying attention anymore. I swallow and we put our clothes back on.