All Comments on 'Sneaky Sex in front of his Ex'

by JadaVersailles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Got a kick out of this one

JadaVersaillesJadaVersaillesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! It was fun to write!! I like to make these things playful ;)

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars for the sex, yeah an extra page of plot would have helped not hurt this one.

JadaVersaillesJadaVersaillesabout 2 years agoAuthor

don't worry, there is context, but i have to post a ton of chapters before it makes sense! thanks for reading!

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

This is a fun story! And sexy, too!

I like the sexual tension of Nico playing with Emika while she talks with the ex.

Again, your writing is spot-on, especially the way you describe the full sensory experience…touch, sight, sound, taste and smell! Alongside the emotional hunger, and climactic release!

Also, you explore skin…the physical feature of your characters, in a very erotic way…for example, touching cheekbones…. And playing with the foreskin and crown….beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJadaVersailles@JadaVersailles
I am the narrator for the Jada Versailles series, aka Valucia. I have been writing for a long time but just started sharing. Jada dates Batman in book 2 so it will be fanfic at that point, but she is a semi-original character. Book 1 is her origin story and relationship with A...