Sneek Peek

Story Info
Friend and husband have me and more.
2.3k words
4.33
19.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared out the window looking at the orange, yellow and red leaves. Summer is really over I thought as the wind blew the leaves about and the gloomy sky turned dark earlier and earlier. Fall had begun and it was time for pumpkins, cider and those chilly nights.

I started to remember those fun Halloween parties and sitting around the campfires too, which gave me something to look forward to. I was recently invited to a gathering with a themed costume, which was ghouls' night out. I rifled through my closet looking for something to wear.

I had lost a lot of weight during the summer and was looking pretty good, the sexiest I've been for quite some time. I looked online and found a few outfits to try and had them shipped to the house to try on. I wasn't quite sure what size would fit the best, but I knew Jimmy always liked to watch me try stuff on.

A few days later the packages arrived at the front door. When I got home from work, I went up to the bedroom to try some of the outfits on. Of course, Jimmy had an excuse to be in there like he always does. I stripped off my clothes quickly to put on the outfits.

The first one was a long dress with a suspender type top. It reminded me of a German dirndl outfit but all black. It looked good but not what I was looking for, to conservative. The next outfit was a skirt with slits in it and a white top with ripped sleeves. It wasn't bad but didn't seem "ghoulish" to me.

The third outfit was also a dress but was faded black with crinkles and a jagged bottom. This one looked more like Halloween to me. I put it on and took a look in the mirror. The dress was short, quite a bit above my knees, one-piece with no straps.

When I looked into the mirror, I was surprised at what I saw. The dress hugged my curves but not to tight. My tits looked perky and bubbled out of the top just enough to be a tease. This is the one I thought. I was so happy that all my hard work paid off this year. I looked pretty damn good and felt confident. I bent over to look in the closet for a pair of shoes.

"Damn Mindy, you look good," said Jimmy. "I can just get a peek of you when you bend over, if you know what I mean." I felt a little naughty but dammit I looked so hot, and I wasn't going to ruin it. The dress was long enough for me. I found a pair of red shoes to wear with the outfit. I stood in front of the mirror again and could feel Jimmy staring at me. It made me feel tingly and I started to get excited.

I thought for sure Jimmy would come over and try to get a piece of ass, but he just laid there. As I turned around, I could see the outline of his cock in his jeans. I took off the dress and hung it in the closet. I was sick of making the first move all the time and left Jimmy hanging. I started putting my clothes back on.

Jimmy got up and brushed against me as he walked past. I reached down and felt his cock with my hand. It was hard and starting to go down the leg of his jeans. He started to come closer to me as I felt my pussy start to ache. I wanted his nice thick cock in me, but I brushed him off. "I have too much to do." I told Jimmy as I walked away. It was the beginning of the week, and I was stressed with all of the stuff I had to do around the house before the weekend.

All week I worked my ass off around the house to get everything outside put away before it got too cold. My mind kept bringing me back to the party for Saturday and how fun it was going to be. Who was going to be there, any new people, what were we going to do.

Finally, Saturday came, and it was time for some good old fun with the girls. Jimmy and the guys were planning on hanging out after he dropped me off at the party. I started putting on my outfit and was picking out what to wear under it. I thought screw it, and I decided not to wear any panties. I liked the feeling of the excitement it brought. Once I was dressed, I called Jimmy to come up to make sure everything looked good.

Jimmy gave me the green light; I could see the look in his dark brown eyes that I looked hotter than ever. He said I looked the best he had seen me in years. He came up and gave me a kiss. As his arms pulled me closer, I could smell his deodorant. The scent of sea breeze with a hint of his sweat made me feel like pulling his jeans down and putting his cock in my mouth.

Jimmy grabbed my ass while he whispered in my ear telling me how hot I looked. I wanted him right here right now. I pushed back a little and said, "We have to go before my pussy gets to wet and I have to take another shower." Jimmy was disappointed, but he knew he would have his way with me later.

I told Jimmy, "You better get that cock under control before we go." I went downstairs to grab my stuff. A few minutes went by, and Jimmy came down. I guess he needed to change his underwear because he was so horny his cock dripped all over them.

Off we went. Jimmy dropped me off with the girls and left with the guys. The girls and I had tons of fun. We ate, drank, and talked about girl stuff. During conversations Peyton brought up the fact that her husband Derek's cock was on the thicker side. I guess I never really paid much attention to his package before. Peyton also mentioned that he was good in other ways too.

The night went on and it was getting late. The guys slowly started to trickle in to pick up their wives and girlfriends. Derek walked in with Jimmy, and I couldn't help but to take a look at his package. I couldn't really tell how big it was because he had on a jacket that covered it up. Everyone decided to have one more drink as we sat around and talked.

As we were sitting around Jimmy sent me a text. "When we get home your mine" with a winky face. I replied, "I am going to lick you from your nipples to your cock and maybe more". When Jimmy looked at his phone, he turned red, and I saw him adjust the front of his jeans. It must have made him so hot and bothered his cock started to swell.

After I finished my drink, I got up to grab my jacket and there it was Derek's package. He was sitting on a stool and his package was outlined from his jeans being tightened. The head on his cock looked thick and I could see the outline of two balls. The package looked impressive. As I looked up towards his face, I could see the outline of his chest muscles and a little hair near the top of his chest. He looked so manly wearing a flannel with the sleeves rolled up.

Derek had always been our friend, but I never looked at him the way I did tonight. I think it was the alcohol and the fact that I was hot and bothered earlier with Jimmy. I told Jimmy it was time to go. Peyton asked if Derek and her could get a ride home with us. Derek and Peyton jumped in the backseat and off we went.

I pulled up to Derek and Peyton's house. Peyton said, "Come in for one more." Jimmy and I went in and sat down in the dining room. Peyton grabbed us a few drinks and we talked about the old days some more. While we were talking, I noticed Peyton staring at Jimmy and also making a lot of conversation with him.

More drinks started flowing and Derek started a fire in the fireplace. We all migrated down to the family room, and I sat on a love seat by the fire. Peyton sat next to Jimmy on the couch and all that was left was the seat next to me. Derek eventually sat next to me.

Some time went by, and I got up to throw a log on the fire for Derek. The wood pile was next to the fireplace near the love seat. I bent down to grab a log and I felt the breeze from the window that was cracked blowing across my bald pussy lips. I figured I would subtly give Derek a little peek for the heck of it. I turned my head to the side and noticed he was looking.

I bent down just a little further to make sure he got a good view. "Damn that thing looks nice." Derek said. "You might want to fix your dress; I just saw it all." Derek said jokingly. I stood up slowly and said, "Oops I didn't think anyone could see." To my surprise Jimmy didn't get mad.

I looked over at Peyton and she thought it wasn't a big deal either. I saw Jimmy nod at Derek motioning him to look at me. "Bend over again babe, I missed it." Jimmy said. I bent over and spread my legs a little as a joke wiggling my ass.

Derek reached over and slapped me in the ass, and I felt one of his fingers hit my pussy. "Harder" said Jimmy. Derek slapped me again with his finger cupped and it slid over my clit. I felt my pussy starting to get wet. Peyton came over and grabbed Derek's cock through his jeans and kissed him. "Your turn Peyton." Jimmy said as he laughed.

Peyton pulled down her pants and shook her bare ass. Jimmy's jaw dropped as Peyton unbuttoned Derek's pants and whipped out his cock. I was in awe when I saw his cock. It was thick and decent sized. Peyton started sucking on his cock. Suddenly I felt Derek's hand running up my thigh.

Derek slowly put his fingers in me as I parted my legs further. His fingers slid in and out while his thumb put pressure on my clit. I was so horny at this point I didn't care what anyone thought. The warmth of the fire and the sight of Peyton sucking Derek's cock made me loose al inhibitions.

Jimmy walked over to Peyton, got on his knees and stuffed his head into her ass. Peyton tried to moan but her mouth was full of Derek's cock. Jimmy was licking her pussy and then reached up and stuffed his fingers in her. I saw Jimmy's head move up a little and his tongue slid over her other hole, and she spit out Derek's cock moaning with desire.

Jimmy then stood up and plunged his cock into her. I turned and put my mouth on Derek's cock and began suck and licking it from tip to balls. Peyton was breathing heavy and moaning when I felt lips on my pussy again, it was Peyton. Her tongue felt so good as it flicked my clit. I could barely keep Derek's cock in my mouth because I was trying not to scream with desire.

Derek's cock, big balls and his manly scent kept me busy while Peyton started fingering me. I was on the verge of orgasm, so I pulled away from Peyton's mouth. I turned around and sat on Derek's cock. I started riding him and looked up. I saw Peyton's tits swinging as Jimmy was pounding her pussy with his cock. I leaned forward and started licking her nipples.

Peyton went wild as I flicked my tongue across her hard nipples. She smelled so good, like brown sugar. Peyton reached over to me and started caressing my tits as she licked her fingers. Peyton ran her wet slippery fingers over my nipples, and this caused me to start trembling. "Fuck me harder." I said to Derek. Derek started bucking up against me hammering my pussy.

I rocked back and started to cum. I noticed Jimmy was starting to pound into Peyton too as her eyes rolled back. As I came, I squirted a little bit and lost all control. Derek pulled out his cock pushed me to the side and came all over my chest. Just as Derek finished, Jimmy bent Peyton over further, whipped his cock out of her and came all over her back as she finished herself with her fingers.

There was heavy breathing in the room by everyone as we all looked at each other. What just happened, was anyone going to be mad after this I thought. Peyton wiped herself off with her shirt and threw me a towel that had been laying on the table.

It was like nothing had happened. Derek and Jimmy had put there cocks away already. I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit and when I came out it was business as usual, everyone was talking as if nothing happened. I thought to myself, this was exciting would it happen again, maybe both cocks inside me?