Sniffing My Best Friend

Story Info
My filthy, pervy sexual awakening.
5.7k words
4.49
16.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: While underage people are referenced in this story's retelling, no sexual contact was made between anyone under legal age.]

No idea how we got there, but we did.

There was never any moment of my childhood that I ever considered Mel to be anything more than the weird, cool girl who lived across the street. We rode the bus together, we even went to prom together because we didn't have other dates and still wanted to go and be with our other friends. We had sleep overs during which we talked about our crushes in innocent ways. Well, sleep overs till we go to high school. Both sets of parents put their collective feet down on that ending when Mel started "maturing." You know what I mean. I didn't then, but I sure do now. I was a late-blooming odd little guy, but it is weird, that this story, in some ways, gives new light to the rest of my experiences sexually.

We were so comfortable with each other to a point where I would pee in front of her, and she would, truly, lay down some of the thickest farts. I tried to remain at least somewhat gentlemanly. We would giggle even in high school when she would be driving us to school and let out her warm gas, filling the car.

The first time this sort of thing changed was when we were home for Christmas break. She went off to an Ivy League college and I went to our main state school. We were 19. Well, she was about to turn 19 on Christmas Day, a thing she resented her whole life. We were driving around aimlessly, and this was the early aughts so I think she had, like, Dave Matthews Band playing in her parent's Ford Explorer and we wheeled about talking, sharing stories from the first semester.

"So... like, have you hooked up with any girls yet?" Mel asked, staring at the dark road just outside the headlights.

I hadn't hooked up with anyone. The only time I ever did anything sexual was in high school after our school play a year earlier. (Boring detail, but this girl in the play was amped up after closing night and let me finger her before she said to just "put it in." I lasted like 15 seconds and exploded my virgin seed into her not-too-wet pussy because she was on the pill for some health-related thing. We were both newly 18 and I hadn't had sex since.)

"A couple times," I said, lying to my best friend who was dressed in tight leggings and an oversized hoodie. As she drove she hiked her thin leg leg up, unintentionally showing off her new Ugg boots. Her dirty blond (sort of highlighted but not greatly accomplished) hair was unwashed, in a tight bun. "You?" I asked, turning her question back on her.

"Yeah, here and there." I could see her smile, recalling a memory I was not privy to. "nothing crazy." Then, she went silent for a minute before saying, "One guy sort of reminds me of you..."

"Oh yeah?" I said, shocked, unprepared. I really never thought of her, at that point at least, as anything other than my best childhood and high school friend. We had only messaged each other sporadically on AIM but our closeness felt less close now. Maybe it was the fact that she had had more sex than I had, but I looked at her differently at that point, knowing she thought of me, ostensibly, while having clunky sex in a cramped dorm room bed.

"Yeah. He looks and talks like you. It is weird." She trailed off. We turned into a Burger King and parked. Then she said, "It is weird. But it is also kind of....I don't know. Nice. Nice to feel safe like that, thinking about you being there with me... it is comforting. Don't be weird about it OK?"

I laughed nervously. "Wow. That is kind of cool." I nodded.

"Truth is..." she started and stopped. It started lightly snowing. "I have been thinking a lot about us. After that night with Brendan the guy who reminds me of you, I thought about you differently. And I know that is weird, you know?"

"We are best friends. I missed you."

Then, out of nowhere she undid her seatbelt and leaned over and kissed me. Quickly, but deep. My third kiss ever. "There. OK. I did it. I know we know each other maybe too well for this but I had to find out."

We kissed again. I pulled back and she giggled and said, "Is it weird kissing the girl who farts in front of you?"

I winced. Her farts were mean. Coming from a toned, ex-varsity soccer player's butt, she had no shame. But still.

Then I smelled it. Her fart lingered and rose. "Oh my god did you just...?"

She laughed cutely. "Well we can't change everything about us, can we?" I looked her deep in here eyes, the best I could with the only light a tall parking lot floodlight lighting us. And everything changed.

My cock grew. I grabbed her by the back of her head and in the midst of her perfect fart, I kissed her, and as our tongues danced in our mouths, I knew I needed her more than I thought. In more ways than I could imagine.

We made out in that parking lot for nearly 20 minutes, pulling away only to whisper secrets to each other tenderly. "I need you," "I love you," "I want all of you."

I don't remember whose idea it was, but soon we were driving in silence, heading to a part of town that had several hotels. We knew our parents figured we were together or at a party. But we also didn't care. That is me, editorializing now nearly 20 years in the future. We found a Holiday Inn Express near the highway, the one with the pool we used to illegally swim at in high school. We paid cash for the room and I think the clerk knew something strange was going on. It was 10 o'clock on a Wednesday. We had no bags. We were euphoric and horny. I am not sure but I am guessing my bulge was pretty noticeable. We definitely gave fake names. No incidental card-hold is still odd to me.

The whole place smelled of chlorine and when we got into our room, we suddenly got kind of awkward around each other.

"Who would have guessed we'd be in a hotel together... and like... you know?" I did know. She meant, "about to fuck hard and filthily."

After a few minutes in the stale, dim room, Mel took her hoodie off, exposing her pert boobs cradled in a tight tank top. Until that exactly moment, I hadn't ever fully realized how amazing Mel's body really was.

"Should I shower?" she asked plainly. "Like, do you like your women perfect and pristine?"

I had no idea. Her fart smelled good now... I was confused and horny. "No. I like you natural, I think. But if you knew you wanted this... why didn't you shower?"

"I didn't think you'd go for it. You are kind of uptight, you know. It all kind of just happened as we drove and I got horny thinking about Brendan, then you. And then the kissing. And then..."

Mel lifted her leg leg slightly and leaned over and let out a fart that was barely audible. "No idea if that is hot, but I needed to let it out." She laughed and looked embarrassed for a moment, as if she had gone too far, ruining this moment.

For no reason I can explain, that was sort of my sexual Genesis point. Watching her be so open and free and gorgeous and stinky and hot and cool and lovely and gross swirled around in my head, my heart, and in my cock.

"There's no going back now, is there?" I asked, knowing there was never going to be the same relationship between us ever again.

"Not if you don't want there to be..."

And then we embraced, and kissed, breathing heavy.

"I have always wanted this," she said again.

"I had no idea..." I answered. I pulled her tank top off and she took off her training bra. They were A-cups but on the larger side of A's.

I pulled my pullover jacket off and then my t-shirt (probably of a late-'90s ska/punk band) and we kissed some more.

"Let me taste you... please," I said, almost begging, horny and furious with passion.

I led her the short rest of the way to the ugly bed and laid her down and she smiled and lifted her pelvis up to slide off her tight black leggings. I was surprised to see she was wearing a thong. I guess to that point, she really was just another person, a friend who was only that. Now, seeing her toned pale body in that thong and nothing else, I was transported to a new part of my life, one I was excited to explore. At least for the night.

I helped her peel off her tan thong and as I got it fully off, I brought it to my nose and looked Mel in the eyes a I sniffed it. At first, I smelled her pussy aroma, subtle at first but as I traced my nose from "front" to "back" her pussy smell morphed into the smell I weirdly and intimately knew way too well: The scent of her anus.

Sure, I had been smelling her farts, innocently, if annoyingly, since we were young, and even up until tonight, but now, in that room, after kissing her finally, and seeing her gorgeous body naked, the way her asshole smelled flooded my brain and cock with good ideas.

I put the thong down on the foot of the bed and took Mel's legs in my hands and spread them wide, exposing her little almost-19-year-old pussy, just hairy enough to be inviting. I hadn't ever eaten a girl's pussy, so I just decided to go with the instinct. Mainly, her vagina looked so good, so "new," that I wanted to know how it tasted, and how I might be able to make Mel squirm in pleasure.

As I brought my face closer to her pussy, she welcomed me with her hands cradling my head, guiding me to her lovely slit. When my tongue flicked out and touch her soft skin, she seemed to shiver. She moaned, almost surprised sounding, and then I went to work.

I used my tongue to split her lips a bit so I had access to her actual hole, and I slid my tongue as far up it as I could, a motion like fucking, until she guided me up to her clit. I focused on that throbbing ball until she said, "Use your fingers...!" in a hushed desperate tone.

So I did. My long slender middle finger found her wet hole and as I continued working her clit with my lips and tongue, I finger-fucked Mel's pussy. This lasted for about 10 minutes before her legs tensed and she all but quit breathing. Her body twitched for a few seconds then she exhaled, saying, "Holy fuck.... I just came so hard."

I slid my gooey finger out and looked at her naked body, sweaty in this hot musky room. she folded in her knees and laughed, looking at me. I looked down and her sweet, stinky butthole was now on view. I grabbed my cock to stroke it as I put my finger on her wrinkled anus.

"Wait!" She said, shocked look on her face. "Not yet!" She kind of scrunched her body up till she was sitting with her back against the pillow/wall, framed by two outdated lamps. "Look," she said, "I want all of this too, but we need to wait, if you know what I mean..."

I gave her a quizzical look. I was so horny, I was feeling almost like I had broken from reality. And in some ways, given everything, I really had.

"I'm embarrassed... I need to. You know... poop, first, I think..."

She looked away and I looked back at her clenched butthole and for no good reason, nearly came imagining what it looks like with a thick turd sliding out of it. It was a weird sensation, to be so turned on, dripping with pre-cum, imagining my oldest friend pooping for me in a sexual setting...

I got to my knees, my cock achingly hard. "Tonight we get to do all of it. Right?" I said, with maybe too much tinge of wide-eyed hope. "We've known each other too long to care about that sort of stuff."

"But isn't it gross?" She asked, now covering her tiny boobs.

"Yeah. OK, sure, when you'd crop dust me at lunch and then blame it on me, sure. You're right. That was gross. But now, looking at you, feeling you the way I just did. Making your orgasm. Nothing would ever push me away. Not one thing." Then, as I crawled to meet her lips with mine, I said, "I am in love with every aspect, corner, element of you and your body. Who knew?"

She smiled and we locked lips and held each other as we made out naked for a minute or two. I grabbed her left boob in my right hand and she broke our wet passionate kiss and said, "Don't you want to fuck me?" in a voice I hadn't ever conceived of hearing from Mel. It was like she was another person, a new figment, but of my reality.

"Just do it."

"I don't have a condom," I said into her sweaty, dreamy face. I was poised to slide in. Her legs wrapped around my waist, me up on my hands over her.

"I don't care just fuck me now."

I kissed her neck as she chunkily grabbed my cock and guided me in, the same way she had with my tongue. She was in charge and knew what she wanted. And I was better off for it.

The first inch felt amazing, but as I slid into her wetness further, I grunted in a pleasure I hadn't known. Even with the theater girl, it wasn't like that. Something about Mel's pussy and the way it felt almost like it was gently sucking me in, up inside my best friend.

"Ugh, oh my god," I muttered once I got all the way in.

"I have always wanted this," Mel said, bucking her hips, as if telling me to get going on the fucking.

Of course I had seen porno. Lots of it, really, which I want to bless and curse. First off, it did sort of give me some pointers. But it also made me think this was going to be cinematic. Well, I bless the curse now, some 20 years later.

I began to absolutely plow her pussy. Like, skin-slappingly hard. I got back onto my knees and grabbed and spread her muscled thighs and looked at her with gritted teeth as I pumped her full of my young cock. She stayed mostly quiet, till I started asking her questions.

Without provocation, I asked, "How long have you wanted me to fuck this pussy?" (Since high school.)

Then, "Why is this pussy still so tight after all the guys you fucked?" (Just for your dick.)

Then, I asked, "You want to show me where you fucking poop from, don't you?" (she nodded, not eagerly, but very assuredly.)

I slid out, the thick hotel room air rushing to cool my wet cock. Mel kicked her leg acrobatically over my shoulder and head and is soon propped up on her knees. Her dirty, poop-filled butt now on full display as I stroked my cock, warming it back up to plunge inside...but which hole?

I rubbed my cock head, fumbling trying to find the entrance to her pussy.

"Ready?" I said, more of a statement than a question, as I slid in effortlessly, feeling her clench lightly like a snug sleeve of wet warmth. As I got all the way up, her anus winked at me, I assumed involuntarily. I slid out and back in hard and keep going for a few seconds then started rubbing her poop hole with my thumb.

"Oh my god you feel so good..." she says looking up over her shoulder at me. I look her deep in the eyes as I kept fucking her like a raw dog in heat.

"I love you." I said, looking up, bringing my dirty thumb to my nose, then lips.

Her pussy was almost too tight and I had to push her down, slowly as I stopped fucking her so hard. I didn't want the night to end.

At that point, I was worried we'd be all done with this fun if I came.

Then she said, "I want to feel you cum now." And then, as if she had all the power over me that I thought she did, I grabbed her throat, my naked body now on her prone, and quickly pumped her pussy with my cock in short bursts as my young balls swelled and exploded a thick long spasm of cum in her fertile pussy.

"UGHHHH! I moaned in her ear and she smiled and sighed, feeling me fill her pussy up.

We laid like that for a few minutes as my orgasm subsided, my cock twitching less and less. My heart now hers, our bodies now mixed.

Out of breath I rolled off of her and laid on my back staring at the ceiling, in ecstasy. She laid next to me, now slinking into the bed, naked and full of my warm cum.

"OK so...." She said. Looking at me, on het stomach and elbows, I could smell her faint body odor. My limp cock sticky.

"I mean, I can't believe that..." Was all I said. I didn't look at her, but could feel her looking at me.

"Things are different now, aren't they?" She asked, tenderly.

"Yeah, I mean, yeah...maybe."

"You never ever ever thought about this...ever?" She asked in mock horror, and genuine surprise.

"Well, not really. Maybe once."

She sat up higher, "Really? When?!"

"Prom night. Everyone was off hooking up and you and I were in Kyle's basement alone, just drinking and playing Bond. I thought, 'Maybe it could be fun,' but then nothing happened."

"UGH!," Mel said, punching me lightly on the arm, "I was so horny that night... fuck."

I laughed a bit, "But that night you kept lighting up long farts."

"Fair point," she laughed as she said that. "But who would have guessed that Mr. 'wants to see where I poop from,' would cum so hard looking at my butthole!"

She mocked me and we laughed and kissed.

"I guess that has changed. Like, I guess, maybe, your farts are sort of cute... maybe sort of hot, even."

"And you didn't even bat an eye at the fact I need to poop, which by the way... I still do."

I snickered, "Yeah... well, I guess you're the total package, shit and all,"

I held her as we laid together, naked, young, spent. We fell asleep.

At three or so in the morning, I awoke to Mel straddling me, but she was facing away, I could see only her muscled back and butt. My cock was still limp and she was just there, on her knees.

"Wha--" I started and she just responded with, "Sh! I want to do an experiment."

I grabbed her right ass cheek and spread it to see her pussy and anus.

She smacked my hand away. "No. Just hold on. I want to see if this is going to work."

Within seconds after, she leaned even more forward and her asshole spread a bit and a long thick fart left her insides and clouded my body and face.

"No touching your dick, either," she warned looking back at me just as she did as I fucked her little pussy.

I obeyed. Her smell covered me. I looked at her butt, and huffed her cloud deeply.

"OK what are you trying to prove?"

"Look," she said, and as I did, I noticed my cock as hard as a thick steel rod, all from my best friend Mel's stinky fart.

"You are horny from my fart," she said, excitedly. "I knew we were somewhat odd, but...." She trailed off and the bed started vibrating lightly: she was rubbing her pussy.

"I am horny for everything about you. I can't believe I am saying that," was all I said as I stroked my cock, sniffing her stinkiness.

"I masturbate while pooping when I am at school," she says, as if that is a normal thing to admit so freely. "I am so lonely there, I just sit in the stall after I poop and cum..."

"Lonely? You love it out east," I said, focusing on her stink and my cock.

She grunts, moans, "I hate it. I miss home. I miss you. I can't go back."

"This is all just a lot. With us."

"I wanted to see if even my gross side turns you on and it does. Why would I ever want to be with anybody else?"

I continued stroking my shaft, looking at her pooper, imagining what it looks like letting her thick turds stretch her.

"We can be together forever, if you want, I just need you now. Again, all of you."

She continued rubbing her pussy. She was silent, then she exhaled loudly. She was cumming again.

"I can't fuck you again. Not until I... clear myself out."

"You want to let me watch?" I asked, spreading her ass with my free hand.

She waited a bit. Her orgasm tinier than the last, but her body shook, then stilled.

"Do you want to watch?"

"I am so in love with you that I'd let you poop on me if that made you feel happy."

Mel wriggled her hips, unsure of what I just said, "Are you... sure? Isn't that a bit too much?"

"Will you let me sniff your farts after tonight?" I asked, my cock standing straight up and thick.

"Yes." She was confident sounding. Firm.

"Will you let me fuck you again?"

"Yes. Please."

"Then I want to know what you poop looks like coming out of this little butt..."

"You want my poop that badly, huh?" she asked, now maneuvering herself onto her feet, crouching like a baseball catcher. She inched back, my legs spreading out on the bed to accodate her toned body.

12