Sniffing My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her asshole was still clench and now about two feet from my facem hovering over my chest.

"Like the view" Mel asked, teasingly. She grabbed my cock in her hand, and used the other to steady herself.

I was staring straight into my best friend-turned-fuck buddy's most intimate hole. The hole she farted from in front of me for so many years and now, it is the hole I was falling in love with. I guess it all came down to intimacy. Her whole naked body and mine finally meshing perfectly in heavenly pleasure. I knew my life would be different from then on and it was. As you've seen in my other retellings, this would shape my sexual life.

"You really want to poop for me, Mel?" I asked, ensuring she was consenting.

Over her sculpted shoulder she nodded and said, "Tonight is all about us. If you want to watch me poop, then I will poop for you."

I grabbed each of her pert ass cheeks in my hand and gently spread her even wider. As I did, a long low fart escaped her anus and I huffed it up deeply.

"Get ready," Mel said as I saw her anal ring begin to loosen. Her shaper scent filled my lungs and soon, the tip of her oncoming turd poked out.

"This is so weird... are you sure?" she said, her one hand firmly gripping my cock. I could hear her slight embarrassment in her voice.

"I fucking love you. All of you." I meant it. "No one will ever know you like this."

Then with a little puff of a fart, her long thick brown log slid out effortlessly onto my lower stomach, with a soft thud, coiled perfectly.

The smell was so strong and I could feel my cock twitch in her hand as another soft turd slid out onto me. Both turds were so warm.

"Oh fuck," she said, "That stinks!"

"It is perfect," I said. I didn't know what to do with the pile so after as minute of admiring her flaming hot hole and turd pile, I said, "You are perfect. I can't believe it took us so long to do all of this."

"You never liked my farts till now, huh?" Mel said, and go off of me. Standing there, naked, looking at her poop on me, she said, "This is amazing."

Then, she disappeared to the bathroom. My cock raging hard, needing to cum.

I was careful to not touch her poop, no idea why. It seemed like maybe a step too far. As it was, even in hindsight, things were weird, and in other circumstances, with other people, in that moment I was worried that this is the type of thing that I'd regret later. She came came back with a huge wad of toilet paper and cleaned me up and then we laid together, naked, stinky, sweaty.

We kissed and I whispered, "I want to feel how good your ass feels... can I?"

She whispered back, cradling my face, "It is empty now... I want to feel you in there..." She rolled onto her stomach, reached back and spread her cheeks. Her anus was still slimy from her poop but surprisingly not too messy. And the aroma filled the room again.

My cock was a different kind of hard, it was somehow thicker, firmer, more potent-feeling.

I straddled Mel and took over for her spreading her butt wide. I took my cock in my right hand and guided it toward her stinky hole, rubbing gently, before pushing in past her tiny knotted entrance.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, before going in any farther.

"No... Just," she started, "Come on, put it in already!"

With her slimy poo residue as decent lube, I slid in with only a little effort. It was so tight, I worried I was hurting Mel. Soon though, she seemed to relax and I was all the way up her tiny rectum.

I laid down a little, our sweaty bodies mingled in the stinky perfect air and I whispered, "We are going ot be different now. We are connected forever by this night." I knew then and I know now how lame that is but at the time, given everything, some part of me felt like I was going to be changed forever--good or bad, I am still not sure.

I then reared back and without taking my cock out of her shit pipe, I grabbed her slim hips and pulled her up so that she was now on her knees, her face in the pillow, grunting softly.

It felt too good to not jackhammer away at her ass. I had seen it in the pornos, and I just went for it.

I plunged in and out of her tiny pooper for a few minutes of pure, unfiltered euphoria as she moaned with each thrust, gripping the bedsheets. Her muscles gripped me tightly then expelled me as I pulled out.

As I got close to cumming, I yelled out, too loudly, "You want me to cum up your butt?"

She didn't miss a beat, and yelled back, in passion and maybe pain, "Don't stop till you're done!"

I looked down at my cock in her ass and then slid out one last time, noticing in the dim lighting that I had quite literally fucked some of the shit out of her. My cock was light brown in spots. Primal.

Upon seeing that, I shoved my way back up and released my thick load of cum deep in her bowels.

I grunted in pleasure as I filled her up. My brain felt on fire in a good way. I cock balls deep as I continued cumming and I held it there. She squeezed my cock, and I pulsed in her till my orgasm calmed down.

I slid out in one smooth motion and her hole clenched up so tightly. She rolled over, coy.

"Wow. OK," Mel said. Covering her tits and keeping her legs closed.

"Was that OK? Truly?" I was breathing heavy, my cock still hard and slimy.

"Well, um..." she said, not looking me in the eye, "I just. I don't know..."

"What is wrong?" I asked, shimmying my body to lie next to hers.

"I can't believe I did all of that..."

"What do you mean? You're my best friend...and then some. I loved it all. We are forever connected. No one else will get to do these things with us."

"I pooped on you..." she said, smiling, embarrassed. "I literally shit on my best friend. What's next?"

Playfully, I answered, "You farting my cum out onto me." I giggled and she sort of broke her own tension.

"Oh my god... what?! You want that?!"

"I am into your farts now, and you did poop on me... so... why not go the extra mile?"

She brought her hands to her face in horror. "Oh my god, really?!"

"I hope I can sniff your farts for the rest of our time on earth." I said it and meant it. I was all in. Which is odd because only a few hours ago, Mel was nothing more than my best friend from our sub-division in suburban America, Now, after our dirty experiences together, it was like a pact was made. No going back from this sexual romp.

"Do you love me, even after all of this?" She asked and sort of gestured around the room, signifying the smell and slime covering us.

I kissed her. Then I said, "More than I thought was possible."

"You really fucked me hard. I liked it." She kissed me.

"Let me know when you need to fart, yeah?"

She nodded and we went quiet.

We woke to her cell phone ringing. One of those old cell phones, you rememebr them.

It was her dad. "Oh fuck, I told them I'd be home early in the morning."

The clock read 10:21 a.m.

She answered and walked naked to the bathroom. I don't know what they talked about but I was awake and horny again. She hung up after a minute and called for me to join her in the bathroom. Naked still, I lumbered over to the bathroom to find Mel sitting on the toilet.

"I'm not pooping but I wish I was," she said. She was so beautiful, naked.

"Why do you wish you were?" I asked, my cock only semi-hard.

"Because I want to know what it feels like to give a blowjob while pooping. Duh!" We laughed and I approached her and she took my cock in her hand.

"I really can't believe this." She smiled looking up at me.

"Me either."

She sucked me till I came in her mouth and then we got dressed slowly. We talked about normal things, college, roommates, our families, the holiday. We had about 10 minutes till check out.

Before leaving, I pulled her close and kissed her again deeply, still tasting the hint of my salty cum on her tongue. My cock swelled.

In between lip locking, Mel said, "Hey wait..." and pushed her butt out and let out a roaring fart that filled our lungs.

I took her smell in deep and then kissed her more and pulled her to me more tightly.

"We have nine minutes..." I said, leading her to the bathroom. She smiled and said, "Better be quick."

I turned her so she faced the mirror, over the sink and I slid her leggings down just enough to have access to her tiny pussy. I noticed: No panties.

"No panties?" I asked, rubbed her pussy, feeling her moisten.

"Check your pocket..." she said, makign eye contact with me in the mirror.

In my pocket was her stinky pair of dirty panties. I slid my thick cock into her waiting hole and sniffed her panties as I slowly and methodically fucked Mel.

"Your gas makes me this hard..." I said, moaning.

About a minute in, without any warning, she came. She had been rubbing her clit as I fucked her. But I loved feeling her warmth get warmer.

Two minutes after that, I unloaded. A wonderful orgasm, but one that didn't have the same power as the one in her ass earlier.

After I pulled out, we tidied ourselves and left. In her car to my house, we listened to the radio. We held hands and talked briefly about our future together. As more than friends. We kissed in my driveway and spent the rest of our breaks together.

We did a lot of what we did that night in the hotel, but it never felt exactly the same as it had.

Now, well into the future, I can tell you that Mel and I never made it far. We tired the long-distance thing but it never worked. She made me sear to never tell anyone about that night in the Holiday Inn Express, which is why I changed her name in this retelling of that amazing night.

Sadly, we haven't even spoken in years, We tried, but I could tell she didn't want to be tied to that night. I believe still that she loved me and we had a great time together for those brisk weeks, but she became distant after her travel abroad took her to Perth, all the way on the opposite of the planet. In fact, as far as I can tell from social media, Mel actually moved back to Australia for graduate school in foreign affairs or something like that. I think she is still living there, so far from everything she knew. But I hope she is happy, and I hope she thinks about me sometimes. Lord knows I think about her all of the time.

12