Sniffing Panties of Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
I can't resist the panties of my little sister.
1.2k words
3.66
16.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes are fixated on the screen in front of me. I'm looking at lines and numbers trying to make sense of it all. That's what I do to earn a living. I'm a trader. I started when I was 16 with just 100 bucks and now 5 1/2 years later I'm doing pretty decent for myself.

It's a Wednesday at the end of June at 2:30 pm and I'm tired. This job is energetically demanding. Today is one of those days where I'm just going through the motions. Just being there working with no real passion involved. Generally, I am motivated and concentrated but not today. It was time for a break.

I went down to get some iced tea from the fridge relaxing while thinking about life. I'm still living at home with my parents. Just 6 months ago I quit college to do trading full-time. College life wasn't for me I never really felt at home in the classrooms. I think for me it's better this way. My mom (Marie) is scared that I'm not making the right decision but she is supportive. She had me very young when she was only 18. Now I'm 22 and she's 40. Time's passing by quite fast.

I think my dad (Edgar) is glad that I'm making good money. He has worked physical jobs all his life and doesn't understand a thing about the stock market. He is a more simple man, from a different generation. He's 48 now and taking life day by day.

The iced tea is refreshing. I'm holding the cold glass on my cheeks to cool down a bit. Tune out from the screens with charts & numbers for a while and think about something else...

*Bang* A door closes violently. It shakes me out of my thoughts and irritates me for a second. The noise came from upstairs. It must have been my little sister, she tends to be careless sometimes. My parents are still out at work.

I finish my iced tea and move back up the stairs toward my room. While climbing up the steps I hear loud music from my sister's room. Some feel-good pop song. My sister is 3 years younger than me and our relationship is not the best. We are not very close. I contemplate for a second why that is, but I disregard the thought quickly while trying to relax my mind.

Back in my room I sit down in my chair and stare at my closed-down laptop. For a second I think about opening it back up to check on my trades, but I decide against it. I have to take a piss. So I leave my room to the bathroom next door.

The air in the bathroom is humid. Sarah must have just taken a shower. Her clothes are scattered all around the bathroom. Girls can be so messy. I close the door and lock it. Then I pull down my pants and decide to sit down on the toilet to relax and take a piss.

While looking around the room I'll notice a white top and a white bra. I don't know exactly the size but I know that she has B cups. Not that it's any of my concerns really, but my sister is quite attractive. She has long black hair which she always keeps very smooth. She's rather slim but not super skinny and taller than the average girl. She's 19 now and it makes me think how often she must be thinking of getting fucked. For me, it's difficult to know exactly how girls think about sex, but she clearly must be fantasizing at least sometimes to get fucked good by a cool guy.

My eyes drift around the room towards her blue jeans in front of me. Her panties are stuck inside the jeans. She didn't even take the time to remove her jeans and panties individually. From my position, I can see the inside of her panties. There are some pussy traces and I can see it glistening. Or maybe am I just imagining it?

I contemplate. Should I get the jeans and inspect them further? What do her panties smell like? I have smelled my sister's panties before. Not very often or regularly but sometimes in opportunities like this I have done it.

I notice my hand reaching out to get the jeans. I carefully remove the panties and let the jeans drop next to me. I need to remember where she put it so I can remove it back later so she won't get suspicious.

I inspect the inside of her panties. It's only a slip. Her white pussy traces are interesting. My dick is getting hard. I have to adjust and move it on top of the toilet bowl. Then I slowly move the panties to my nose and inhale. Mhhhh it smells nice. It's hard to describe, the smell is not too strong or intense but very sweet and feminine. Very intoxicating. I inhale more and begin to stroke my cock. Maybe this is what I needed, a good orgasm. Even if it's my sister's panties which bring me to climax.

I inhale more deeply trying to get it all in. My stroking intensifies. I'm not thinking about my sister. I'm thinking about an imaginary hot girl of my taste. I imagine smelling and licking this girl. While I'm doing that I stick my tongue out and taste the pussy juices of my sister. Just 20 minutes or so this must have still been on her pussy. Fuckkk, don't think about that. My thinking switches back to the imaginary girl and her pussy juices. I'll lick more of the inside of the slip while inhaling deeply. I feel that it's time to cum.

I stand up and turn around the toilet. Sensually and assertively I stroke my cock while holding my sister's slip in my face. The sensations arise in my cock and I spurt all my cum into the toilet. Mhhhh a good, strong orgasm. I inspect my cum in the toilet bowl for a brief second. This should better be all over a girl next time, I think to myself.

After a few seconds, I put down the slip and sit back down on the toilet to clean up my dick. Feelings of remorse arise. Fuck, what am I doing? This is quite pathetic. I really need to find myself a girl or better a few girls. I put back the slip into the inside of the jeans exactly how I found it. I don't think my sister will suspect anything, since she throws things around randomly anyway.

But I feel somewhat ashamed. I should do better than this. If my mom or dad would find out what I just did, they would surely be very disappointed. My sister would probably be freaked out too. Maybe she would also be flattered in some sense. I mean I am a guy and she doesn't have a boyfriend and I'm not sure if she had many sexual experiences so far. Of course, she doesn't share that with me, but I can be quite certain that she is not very experienced with sex. While engulfed in my thoughts I go down to the living room and lie down on the couch to take a short nap. Relaxation is what I need right now. I'll deal with all my other problems later...