Snippets

Story Info
A Mother Daughter Cuckquean Dynamic.
3.7k words
4.47
34.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
90 Followers

1

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," my daughter whimpered as she came. My husband, Clark behind her, gripping her haunches and showing no signs of stopping. Sierra's orgasmic apology all-too sincere as we lock eyes. I've lost my job today, taking an overpriced Uber to make my home after engine troubles, and this is what I come home to. "Daddy...ugh..Daddy stop." pleads Sierra, self-conscious about my presence as waves of harmonious delight crash upon her. Clark didn't stop. He knows what he's done. Sierra doesn't dare tear away when he makes his tell-tale grunts of climax. She doesn't know his cues like I do. I could tell she never saw it coming when her face contorts in surprise as he blasts his load in her young cunt. "Oh Daddy!" I could tell she loves the sensation. Being walked on in the exact moment she was peaking will ruin her in no way she has time to understand.

"UHH, shit..." growls Clark, finishing his deposit in her nearly virgin womb.

"I hope you're both happy." I say in a joyless monotone.

Sierra undocks with a drawn out slurping sound and goes about picking her clothes. Collecting bra and panties with shaky legs and keeping her head down to avoid making eye contact as she quietly leaves the room barefoot and bare-assed. Clark lays in our bed, his satiation and accomplishment apparent.

"I thought you'd be home sooner." he says cooly. I drop my purse on the floor, my phone and keys on the bureau.

"Really, Clark? In our bed!" I am hot with anger.

"Her bed is too small for the both of us."

I feel my eyes begin to gloss over. "You said it would be different, Clark." I hold back my tears. "You said I could watch."

2

Clark reads the newspaper, or at least his eyes glance over the pages while Sierra blows him under the breakfast table. I catch up on current events on my tablet opposite clark. Wet sounds of arduous oral and the occasional bump of Sierra's head hitting the underside of the table break my concentration.

"Hey, I'm trying to read here." I say, annoyed at the distraction. The slurping sounds cease for a moment.

"Sorry, Mom." I toss a look to Clark.

"She's doing a wonderful job, in case you were wondering."

"Oh, that's exactly what I was worried about," I said with a hefty amount of snark, "Our daughter gobbling your cock before breakfast. Are you going to feed her something or just your cum?" He folds down his paper, a look of contempt bubbling up. "She has to earn her allowance..." his face slumps in pleasure, eyes losing focus. He looks at her through the table. "Doncha, Honey?"

"Yes, Daddy." a cheerful bellows from below. Sierra is on her knees, her legs between mine under my seat. She wears only a yellow bikini top, her bare ass visible between my knees.

"She's getting...uhhm...better."

"Clearly."

"Come here." his extended index finger, beckoning me to come in for a kiss. I stand, leaning over the table until our faces our an inch apart. He grabs my chin with his hand and pulls me in until our lips crash. I kiss him deeply, our tongues swirling as he cums, vibrating as his sperm pumps into our daughter's mouth. I hear her gurgling, struggling with his gift, couching as his ejaculate sprays her tonsils with waves of spunk.

"Better?" I ask, pecking him on the cheek with a smile.

3

I drive home from the restaurant, Clark in the back seat with Sierra. One minute we are all talking about what movie we will watch once home, the next Sierra's head is down in his lap. I shoot a disapproving glance through the rearview as a car pulls up next to us at a stoplight the passengers noticing Sierra's ass in the back window, correctly deducing what is occurring in the backseat.

"Excuse me, people are watching." I say. Clark gives them a wave, the light turns green and they drive away in disgust. My daughter's barbaric slurping distract me from from properly signaling more than once.

"That's good, Baby Girl." coos Clark. "Keep going..." I drive on into the night, my navigation home on autopilot, Clark lets his head crank back in sinful gratification.

"...So...glrp...big...mrlmph...Daddy..."

"It's all for you, my Sweetie." I remember when I was his Sweetie, when I was the only one that tasted his cum.

"Yes, Baby. Daddy's almost there. Daddy's gonna...give it to to...Auuuhh."

"Mmmmm," she moans as his jism pools in her mouth, her lips tight around his cock as not to spill a drop. A few gulps later, she is sitting upright again, wiping fluids from her baby-faced cheeks. "Thanks, Daddy." I grip the steering wheel, clearing my throat loud enough for both of them to know it was for their benefit.

"Oh," says Sierra. "Thanks for sharing Daddy tonight. I know it was your night, but I needed a snack." I hold my tongue, plotting retribution of some sort.

4

Clark and I watch TV, Sierra is tethered to her phone but present nonetheless. For several minutes we are the portrait of a normal family with a nineteen year old daughter. The movie's featured stars reach the point in the plot where their desire for each other can no longer be ignored. The actors kiss, their love scene about to unfold. I glance over to see Sierra's hand rubbing Clark's crotch on top of his shorts with one hand, the other scrolling through social media, her eyes glued to her phone.

I sit in silence as the movie scene heats up and clothes are removed. I focus on the onscreen, ignoring the sound of shuffling fabric or Sierra spitting on exposed dick. The actors copulate, the score adding to their passion. Sierra begins jerking off Clark quietly to my left, as if politely. Sierra sits between Clark and I, giving her father an aggressive handjob, setting down her phone to focus on the task at hand. With Sierra involved it never takes her father very long to get him where he needs to be. The movie actress portrays a decent orgasm and Clark quickly follows.

He taps the top of her head and she drops her mouth onto his lap. With a grunt and a growl and a shuttered sigh, he cums into her mouth, globs leaking from her soft lips on his tip. The underside of his cock pulsating as our daughters mouth finds his sperm a home. She swallows all he has to offer before coming up and wiping her mouth of excess fluid, yet slurps the clumps which had gotten away from her the first time. "Good girl," he says before tucking his manhood away. I change the channel.

5

I end up having to work on a Saturday, a sacrifice I would have otherwise relished as it meant a reprieve to the depraved acts I bear witness to daily at home. My clit can only be swollen for so long before it becomes unbearable. Clark sends me a text on my lunch break, a picture message. I open it. The picture is of Sierra smiling as if I bought her a new car. She is happy, but only wearing black bra and panties looking up on her knees. The next pic loads before I swipe away. The same bright smile of Sierra, only the lower half of her face is obscured by the massive cock in her mouth. I blush, shadily peeking around and over my shoulder in the break-room to see if anybody is watching. The third message loads and it shows my daughter gripping the cock, looking up to the owner with lustful concentration. The fourth message loads. A video clip.

I can slightly make out the thumbnail of the clip and press PLAY. I take a deep breath, unsure if I wanted to watch this before going back to work. My earbuds allow me to hear the whorish acts of my daughter. Sierra is voraciously servicing a rock hard shaft and deep-throating to the best of her abilities, gagging and tears welling up in her eyes. She pulls away from a particularly extended throating and looks into the camera, ropes of spit phlegm reaching from the back of her throat to the tip of his cock.

"Are you watching, Mommy?," she says through the video to me, drunk on dick. The video is very clear and stable and clearly shot on my husbands new phone. The next three videos are more of the same. The last one Sierra changes her style and is working her father's massive girth with both hands. "Please, Daddy. Please...". She begs while panting with want in her heart when her eyes enlarged and I knew she could feel in her hands what was about to happen. Clark moans as large white sticky cum erupts, plastering my daughter's face until her eyes could barely open.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she says over and over in between shoveling blobs of fatherly love in her mouth. "Love you, Mommy!" Sierra blows a kiss to the camera and the video ends. I snap to and dart around, looking for someone that may have crept up when I was so distracted. The coast was clear but when I sat up, I realized that I was sopping wet and would have to sneak out to my car to change.

6

Three used condoms litter my marriage bed as I lift the comforter to take a midday nap. I toss them in the bedside bin, happy the owner is using protection. I fall into a dreamless sleep, only to be awakened by subtle rocking next to me.

"Shh. You'll wake her up..." says Clark.

"Sorry, Daddy...," in a fluttered and labored whisper. I crack one eyelid to see my daughter riding her father next to me in bed. I pretend to sleep while she attempts to mask her moans. She feels fairly adamant about not disturbing me, until her climax at least. Her breath quickens, her falls become heavier on his lap. "I'm cum--"

Clark covers her mouth as she lets go a muffled cry of orgasmic release, followed by Clark. He lets her mouth free, choosing to focus on groping her teenage breasts while he cums.

"Hrrrmm", he growls, Sierra rocking and bobbing while suffering a cum which reduced her to a pathetic whimper. She leans forward, planting a quivering kiss before rolling off, cunt full of cum. I fein waking up with an exaggerated yawn. I look into the eyes if my daughter, my husband's lover, my cuck.

"Hey, Little Lady. Whatcha been up to?"

"Daddy gave me his gift again."

"Goddamnit, your birth control hasn't kicked in yet." I make space and flip her on her back. I position myself between her legs. "You know better," I scold her before sucking as much cum from her pussy as possible, her warm juices distinguishable from her father's excretions. A mother's work never ends.

7

I pull into the mall parking lot, Clark by my side, Sierra in the back seat. I find a space toward the highest level without neighboring vehicles and put it in park. I give my husband a deep kiss before he exits and re-enters in the backseat. Our daughter smiles and they make quick work disrobing each other. Sierra spreads her legs and Clark maneuvers quickly between them. He enters her with severity, her prolonged impish moan of defilement makes it all worth it. "Oh, Daddy...yes...take me Daddy. Take me while Mommy watches." He opens her wide and stops making love and begins to fuck her like the incestuous cunt she is. She stretches her reach to me, a painful need of acceptance in her eyes. I take her hand. Her moans become whorish wailing from my wordless necessity.

"FUCK ME DADDY!" she yell before her father covers her mouth and increases the impact of his thrusts as punishment for the outburst. Her eyes roll back, her muffled screams make me wet and I work my clit like its the last time. We lock eyes, matching gazes for minutes before I cum. I squeeze her hand as I watch cars pass in the garage. Clark lets her mouth free as he grunts and empties his ball inside his daughter.

8

I twist my marshmallow in the flame until it catches. I twist, twirling the flame to evenly roast. At the apex of flame I blow it out, the jumbo chunk of sugar paste (containing more sugar than any being should abide in one sitting) brings a primal peace. As I blow on the charred treat, I hear the giggling of Sierra evolving to a more sensual mewling in the tent behind me. I take a bite of my mallow, glancing behind me to see the silhouette of Sierra riding Clark. My campfire dessert is as creamy and delicious as the whorish moans of our daughter.

The lamplight inside the tent leaves little to the imagination. Bucking hips and perky tits gripped tightly by my husband with intent and skill. Dropping her weight, I acknowledge my baby girl's proximity to her 20's. Six months of fucking her father, three months until her birthday and she will officially have been walking the earth for two decades. I finish the simple confection, chewing the remainder off my skewer.

"Ooooh, Daddy!" Since the Daddy talk started, my daughter only has a minute or two left before she ejaculated all of my husband's loins. I could turn on the radio but I don't. I turn the glowing log over in the micro-inferno. "Yes, Daddy. I want it. I want it, Daddy. Give it to me!" We are deep in the forestation and no living soul shares this moment, save the wildlife. A scuffle ensues and I can see Clark has shifted her to her back. Her feet in the air, quaking and foreshadowing her immense and unavoidable orgasm, her father giving her his blessing. "Daddy? Daaaddy? Daddy! DADDY, I'M CUMMING!"

Her cries scare some curious animals away. I hear Clark's guttural growl as he writhes atop her, depositing seven days of chastity inside his pretty little girl. "Wow!" shouts in repeat until her orgasm subsides and Clark's testicles have been thoroughly drained. I hear a whistle and take my cue to make my way to them to suck and slurp as much cum from Sierra's cunt I can muster.

9

We drive, and drive some more. Several hours away and from familiar eyes, we pull into the parking lot of the steakhouse. I fidget with my wedding band, twisting back and forth around my finger. "Are you sure about this?" I ask, suffering from some last minute cold feet.

"Look," starts Clark, "You lost the bet with the Little Lady and now is no time to back out. What example would that set? Hand it over."

"What if somebody knows us?" He gives me the 'you-should-have-thought-of-that-earlier' look and with a weary grunt, I relinquish my ring. I hate how much this is going to turn me on.

"I won't lose it, Mom," Sierra pipes up from the backseat. "I promise." She is thrilled and I don't blame her. The joy of being out in the open, to display her affections publicly, must be the highlight of our arrangement, if not her existence.

"So if Im the wife--"

"Trophy wife," cuts in Clark, which makes Sierra piqued.

"Then what does that make you?"

I sigh a prolonged sigh. "The sister-in-law."

We exit the vehicle, Sierra instantly clinging to her father. She's playing the newlywed 19 year old and it suits her. We walk inside and after a session of prolonged and expected gawking, we are seated in a corner booth. The waitress is a bubbly twenty-something with pale skin and raven hair.

"How y'all doing tonight?"

"Just celebrating," erupts Sierra, showing off the ring, cueing the waitress' acknowledgment of the stark age difference.

"Oh, congratulations. Just married?" Sierra kisses Clark deeply and I twitch, unaccustomed to our debauchery made public.

"Well, last month," Sierra lies, "But I wanna celebrate forever."

"How nice. How about a round of drinks for the newlyweds?" She turns to me. "And for you miss?"

"I'm the sister-in-law and I don't approve." I say coldly. The waitress doesn't know what to say so I dispel the awkward situation I've created. "I'm just kidding," I check her name tag, "Sharon, drinks sound great. Pepsi for all of us and a double whiskey for me." We drink, we order, we eat. Sierra plants kisses and gropes him all night, his pent up sexual frustration becoming more apparent. Sierra starts rubbing herself due to trying to get Clark all worked up, so we have to leave. We drive a few miles down the road and pull over. Clark fucks her while she wears my ring.

"Oh, Daddy... Hubby, oh, Fuck, Yes!" she screams. She stares at me both times she cums on his cock, either blaming me or thanking me wordlessly. When it comes time for Clark, he pulls out violently and climbs Serra's body, ramming the full length of his manhood down her throat. Her confused and worried expression makes me want to touch myself. Once she realizes she is not giving a blowjob, but instead a throat-based cum dumpster, the real fun begins.

She squirms and wriggles but my husband is too strong. He looks to me and I grip his face and kiss him harder than I ever had. He shutters and growls as he pumps heavy waves of cum down our daughter's gullet. She is clearly drowning in seminal fluid but he doesn't let her budge, earning her night out with Daddy. She looks to us in fear as Clark aggressively face fucks her until she goes limp. He pulls out and she coughs several chunks of cum from her lungs. I smile and start the car. I'll get my ring back when she catches her breath.

10

"Sierra, I'm running you a bath." I yell down the hall. My daughter finds me in our bathroom attached to the master bedroom. The tub is larger and deeper in our bathroom, so Sierra relishes the opportunity to use it, having a recent revelation with the jets in the sides. She sees the chair I've pulled up alongside the tub and immediately strips down, her body issues non-existent. She is a beautiful young woman and she knows it. Her perky B-cup breasts taunt me.

"Get in." She does as she's told, commenting on the heat of the water, yet lowering herself in anyway. I dip the loofa in the water, add soap and commence to lather her up.

"This is nice," she glitters, enjoying the pampering.

"You know, its always good to take a shower after--"

"After sex?" I'm surprised she is being so blunt about it. She used to say Playtime or Daddy Time or even Snu Snu.

"Yeah its always good to wash your pieces and parts. "Ha! I'm like a doll."

"Its not good smelling like a sweaty puppy." I wash her breasts, somewhat envious as I do.

"I didn't know I was stinky." I laugh.

"Not stinky. Musky maybe." My husband, her father, has been injecting so much sperm intop her system I fear its coming out her pores. "Its un-lady like to have a scent that you just came on your Daddy's dick radiating from your entire body."

"Daddy likes the way I smell."

"I do too." And I really do. Especially when Clark has had his way with her. She smells so...used.

"Do you and Dad ever have sex still?" Yes, more than she knows.

"Of course we do. Your father loves me and I love him."

"Then why does he fuck me? Why do I want this so bad?" There is a moment of silence.

"I have a special arrangement with your father. It's a different type of love we all share. I'm there a lot of the times you are together, right?"

"I guess..."

"And I'm always kept in the loop when you two need private time?" Now I'm the one using euphemisms.

"Yeah..."

"And now I have a bunch of pics and video to watch after you fly the coup."

"What do you do with the pictures?"

"That's MY business, Sierra. She ponders my answers as I rinse her off.

"I like it when Daddy loves me. I like it when you watch. I feel safe and strong and sexy. I know I'm not supposed to, am I?"

"No Baby, you're not. You should be with boys your age, making countless mistakes and getting your heartbroken."

"Then why do you let me?" I ball up a healthy portion of her soppy hair in my fist and bring her ear to my lips.

"Because, you Little Slut. I get off ten times harder watching you cuck me. Because it makes me wet to think about him inside you. Because of the rush of defiling your barely legal cunt defines me now. Because I cum to your sex videos at work." She starts to whimper. I violently begin to rub her pussy, water splashing everywhere. "Because he's MY husband and I love the way he smiles when he cums in you. Because I love to eat his cum from your tiny cunt." My voice sounds angry and Serra's whimpers go from fearful to shameful pleasure. "Because you're my personal fucking cuckcake and you will love and fuck your Daddy's cock as long as you live under this roof."

MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
90 Followers
12