Snippets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
91 Followers

Her hips begin to buck. The struggles with panted breath. Her extremities struggle to find purchase as she twists from the incestuous pleasure and plain. "Mommy?!" Mommy? Mo...Mom...Mommy!"

"CUM FOR ME YOU SPOILED LITTLE BITCH!"

I work her clit like an Egyptian slave. Her eyes roll back. The floor gets covered in water displaced by her convulsions. She squirts, for the first time in her life, wailing in ecstasy. "Mommy, oh fuck, yes! I'll be your slut forever, Mommy!" As per usual with her heavy orgasms, she goes limp. I snap her out of it and towel her off.

"Go now. Daddy is waiting for you." She walks into the bedroom and closes the bathroom door behind her. I disrobe and sink into her squirt-tainted bathwater. I hear Clark begin to fuck her as I take small sips of my daughter's broth and start touching myself...

MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
91 Followers
12