Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 06

Story Info
Magic Wands Cause Sex Chaos.
4.6k words
4.89
6.2k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part six of this magic sex fantasy and to understand the characters and what has happened in the story it would be best if you read the earlier chapters. The story features both lesbian and straight sex, which is just what I enjoy most. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

**

After breakfast, humungously-well-hung Henry decided he ought to visit the school infirmary to see how George was coming along. They weren't exactly best mates, but they did share a room and Henry felt a sense of responsibility for him. He was also fascinated to discover what had happened to him, especially if there was some sort of monster roaming the Slither-in tower.

He duly turned up and entered the infirmary quietly, so as not to disturb the patient. On the left as he entered, was Madame Pomfret-Cake's office which had a window to allow her to see out into the corridor and the ward. It was curtained, but there was a significant gap.

Henry failed to walk past the window, instead he stopped dead. What brought him to a halt was the sight of Madame who lounged back in her chair, her eyes closed, apparently oblivious to her visitor, and anything else for that matter. Her left hand plunged deeply into her decolletage, massaging her enormous right breast while, with her skirt lifted, her right hand was working her sparking magic wand up and down her naked slit. Henry felt a sudden hardening under his kilt and, as Madame freed her right breast from its imprisoning bra, exposing an enormous engorged nipple, the hardening became 16 inches of rock-hard cock that lifted up the front of his kilt, exposing its bulbous head to the air in front of him.

Madame pushed further back in her chair, the back tilting. She moved the thick end of her wand down her slit from clit to pussy lips and tentatively pushed it in with an audible groan. Fascinated, Henry watched as she pushed the wand in further and then slowly withdrew, it's end wet and glistening, before forcefully pushing it back in again. Madame whispered a spell and a great smile of pleasure lit up her features. Henry's hand went to his humongous boner and pulling back the foreskin, he started rubbing his cock to the rhythm of the magic wand as it slowly went in and came out covered with the nurse's pussy juices.

Quietly, Henry eased open the office door and, dick pointing out like a spear in front of him, nervously got closer until the point that it made contact the nurse's exposed nipple. So involved with pleasuring herself, she appeared to be unconscious of his presence as he started started a soft circular motion around the aureole, precum oozing onto the dark soft supple mound of her nipple. Madame, eyes still closed, groaned softly in as if dreaming some erotic fantasy. She took in a deep breath as the wand pushed its way deep into her wet vagina and she opened her mouth wide. Henry carefully moved his penis head towards her open lips and gently pushed the walrus tusk between her teeth. Still without opening her eyes, Madame started to lick the hot-end, and then opened her mouth wider to welcome Henry's monster as it gently slipped into the warm wet cavern. Her teeth pushed back the foreskin and Henry moaned.

Meanwhile in the girl's tower, following the scream in the corridor, Ariella, Peggy and Dr Snake leapt guiltily from their love nest. The same thought ran through the heads of all three. Either rush out naked with wands raised, or delay and put clothes on first. Another scream and a cackle decided Peggy, who opened the door and shot out of the room with wand held high, her beautiful fit body fully exposed like this would have made many of the senior boys cum on the spot. Snake started to struggle into his clothes and Ariella dithered as she realised her wand was missing.

Peggy's naked Amazon warrior charge came to a sudden halt as she discovered Priti and Sabrina at the top of the stairs doubled up with hysterical laughter. Priti was in tears as she exclaimed to Sabrina how funny Snake had been when she had exposed herself to him on the staircase and Sabrina cackled and screamed as she remembered grabbing his boner. Both girls screamed again holding onto each other and shaking with laughter at the memory.

Sabrina was the first to realise that Peggy stood silently staring at them and tried to stop her wild cackling laugh. She really fancied pretty petite Peggy and now clocked with relish those beautiful adolescent breasts with chocolate drop nipples. So delicious, so suckable!

Then Priti noticed Snake through the open door struggling to pull up his pants and a naked Ariella searching distractedly for her missing wand. Priti screamed again with laughter and shouted loudly "You've been fucking that fucking sneaky Snake, you fucking whores!"

Peggy, looked back and with a wave of her wand shut the door. At the same time, she turned her innocence glamour up to full heat. She put on her best school prefect voice and said firmly "What are you two doing screaming the place down?"

Priti and Sabrina quietened down. "You and Ariella were fucking Snake, weren't you?" Priti asked suddenly uncertain.

"You imagined it. You've got filthy minds!" Peggy came back. "Dr Snake was here investigating some strange goings-on up the tower last night, that is all. I saw you two on the stairs with Dr Snake earlier, teasing him like that was abominable and, Sabrina, if you don't stop drooling over my breasts like a bitch on-heat, I'll put you both in detention!" She ended loudly.

As the waves of Peggy's glamour rolled through the two girls, they became more and more confused. Priti's thoughts were sort of "Peggy, fucking Snake? No, not possible. She's too innocent. She's a goody-goody two-shoes. We imagined it. No not possible."

Sabrina was for the moment focusing how erotic Peggy's exposed nipples were and her thoughts of Snake started to fade from her mind.

Peggy's glamour became even stronger. Sabrina, who was lecherously tracking her eyes down Peggy's slim taut stomach towards the line of her slit suddenly found herself looking instead at a trim neat school uniform kilt instead of a baby-bald mound of Venus. Peggy's pubeless mons pubis was completely invisible. She blinked in surprise and then as eyes tracked back up the prefect's body she found herself staring at a clean white blouse, the chocolate drop nipples had disappeared. She shook her head in increasing bewilderment. Sabrina began to believe she must have imagined Peggy naked. Of course she had! Peggy was an innocent; she wouldn't be standing naked on the landing. No, no that was her own fantasy, a day dream. She was always dreaming of making love to Peggy.

Peggy now appeared fully clothed in the minds of both girls and their memories of Peggy, Snake and Ariella naked faded away. Priti and Sabrina were confused and uncomfortable as a fully clothed Dr Snake, crept out of the door and stood behind Peggy who cheerfully asked the two: "Right, what were all the hysterics about?"

Snake, was of course not under Peggy's glamour, but was badly affected by Ariella's sex goddess glamour and as he stood behind Peggy, he was taking in the beautiful curve of her naked tanned back and the whiter shaded skin of her incredibly beautiful butt. He so wanted to put his hand on it and caress it and then push his hand through Peggy's legs in order to find and probe the girl's sweet pussy lips. His own snake again became wooden hard in excitement.

Priti and Sabrina, in their muddle didn't notice the House Master behind the seemingly fully-clothed Peggy and Priti muttered: "Oh we just had a bit of fun teasing Dada on the stairs as we went down for breakfast. Just a bit of fun, but it was funny, the look on his face!" She laughed and appeared to about to start cackling again!

Snake came out from behind Peggy and said coldly "Really? Priti, funny I think not! Were you teasing me, or trying to seduce me?" He asked.

Then turning to Peggy who still appeared naked to his greedy eyes he said "Peggy, I think Ariella has lost something in your room, could you go and help her while I deal with these two!"

Peggy disappeared into her room leaving Snake on the landing with Priti and Sabrina, whose own room was just opposite. "Right, I want to see you two in private." Still under Ariella's glamour and with a massive hard-on he moved forward and pushed the two girls towards their room and as the door opened shoved Sabrina forward with a massive push from his crotch against the girl's butt. Sabrina gave a gasp as she was pushed inside and Snake slammed the door, shutting them in with him. "Fuck!" said "Sabrina."

"Yes please!" answered the newly reformed Snake. Peggy had said he needed a reputation, well after 10 years of not fucking his girl students he was keen to make up on lost time!

"Priti," he said to the petite girl "I'm going to assume you weren't teasing me, but needed a lesson on how to fuck!" The girl went red with a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

Meanwhile, Peggy joined her best friend Ariella in her room and closed the door behind her. Ariella was still naked and was furtling about with futile frustration, trying to find her missing wand. Peggy dropped her innocence glamour, but quickly became intoxicated with Ariella's still rampant sex glamour which was now so strong now it seemed to envelop the entire tower. It was lucky most of the pupils were in class, or a complete orgy might have broken out.

"Where can it be?" asked Ariella, aware of her friend becoming very close and breathing hard.

Peggy asked where she had seen it last and Ariella, after thinking for a moment said "You made an enchantment on it and, gosh, it started to fuck me! Oh no, it must still be inside my pussy!"

Peggy laughed and said with a wink "Shall I help to find it?"

Ariella, sat on the side of a bed and lifted her knees so she could more comfortably get to her vulva. But as soon as her hand touched her pussy lips, the wand sparked magic and Ariella gasped and moaned. "Here, let me help!" said Peggy who knelt down in front of her.

Ariella's glamour was getting stronger and stronger and Peggy found her own pussy moistening in excitement as she smelt the intoxicating aroma coming from her friend's vagina. "I need a closer look." said Peggy as her petite nose delicately parted Ariella's pussy lips and slide up the slit to the clit. Ariella's wand sparked again, and she shuddered and moaned with ecstasy as she pulled her friend towards her mound. Ariella's pussy lips opened and Peggy opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between her own set of lips and deep into the pussy lips of the other.

Ariella was getting wetter and each spark of the wand took her to new heights of delight. Peggy decided she would have to explore for the wand with her fingers and pushed two fingers and a thumb gently into Ariella's love hole. A gush of love juices spurted out, covering Peggy's face and breasts like a great shower of sperm.

Meanwhile in the school infirmary office, Madame Pomfret-Cake and Henry now rapidly getting past foreplay and looked as though they needed to indulge in some urgent sex. The nurse left the magic wand in her pussy to its own devices and took more and more of Henry's enormous dick into her generous mouth, smearing the end with her bright scarlet lipstick as she sucked and licked and chewed. With her hands, she ripped open the poppers of her uniform, leaving herself naked except for the enormous bra that was pulled down exposing her great full melons to Henry's greedy eyes.

Henry deposited his kilt on the floor and climbed on to the nurse, his rod, now covered with her saliva, he aimed between the nurse's cleavage. He fondled the monsters and pushed them together so he could tit-fuck her with hard and urgent thrusts. Then with them both breathing hard, Henry moved down the nurse's body until he could aim his spear into her dripping pussy. Gently, at first, he thrust forward, his dick perfectly aimed to slide smoothly and deeply into her vagina. Henry suddenly realised his dick was not alone in Madam's hot pussy, the magic wand slid in deeply alongside him and exploded with magic. The chair shook as the pair fucked, Henry's arse sticking in the air and then ploughing back-into the hot deep cavern.

Back in their bedroom, Dr Snake pointed his wand at Sabrina and Priti and told them both to strip naked. Slowly, and with more reluctance on Sabrina's part, the two girls obeyed as Snake ogled their hairless pussy's and goggled their emerging breasts.

Now, as Ariella's sex glamour built towards a climax across the way, Sabrina and Priti could not resist getting turned on. Priti who had been fucked by Henry's massive monster the day before found her breathing getting shorter in anticipation of another dick pounding her pussy. Sabrina was both fearing what was about to happen, but still becoming more and more turned on.

Both girls had noticeable damp patches on their panties as they pulled them down in front of the teacher and Snake could smell their young sex. He in turn was feeling evermore randy and his skin was radiating heat.

"Undress me!" he commanded and Priti came forward and started to loosen his belt whilst Sabrina started on his shirt cuffs and then the rest of his shirt buttons. Her hands caressed his chest as she pulled the shirt back and off and then stood there as Priti, grappled to release the rock-hard cock from his pants. Eventually it bounced out free into the cool air of the bedroom and pushed hard against her flat breast. Priti being only five foot tall and Snake being six foot six, Priti found her mouth close to the pulsing dick that was now rubbing one of her boyish nipples and could not resist first licking its tip and then taking it into her mouth eagerly.

Sabrina pulled Snake's trousers right down and, whilst keeping his rocket man in Priti's soft moist mouth, he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers to stand completely naked in a students' bedroom for the second time that morning.

He made a sudden grab for Sabrina's pussy and rubbed his fingers along the line of her damp pussy. In shock, Sabrina moved back instinctively and nearly hit him, but then the man's thumb found the hard bump of her clit which sent an electric shock through her inexperience body and the blow never fell. All the time, the tiny Priti was getting more enthusiastic with blowing Snake's cock, bubbles of saliva escaping from her mouth and running down her chest.

Snake indicated to Sabrina that she should lie back across her bed and open her legs, exposing her vulva which now showed a deep slash of red as it began to open. Then, now overexcited, Snake grabbed the pigtails on either side of Priti's head and thrust hard and deep into her mouth several times, as though in revenge for her humiliating him earlier. She choked and pulled her away, more saliva dripping down her chin. He circled the girl's mouth and nose with his cock, spreading the wetness, before pushing Priti towards Sabrina. He made made her bend her head so it was in contact with Sabrina's opening slit and pushed Priti's mouth onto the other girl's cunt. Sabrina gasped as her friend's tongue plunge into her love tunnel and Priti's nose made contact with her hardened clit.

Snake stepped over the back of the tiny Priti and used his hands to move her head so as to rub her nose up and down Sabrina's slit. Then, as Sabrina gasped and groaned, he stepped back behind Priti, and lifted her legs up, her face remaining glued to Sabrina's pussy. When her butt was at the height of his mouth, he licked the moistening slit and pushed his tongue in as deep as it would go. Sabrina leant forward and started massaging Priti's tiny breast as Snake greedily licked her pussy and made it red hot in anticipation for the fuck that was inevitably going to follow.

After Priti's eagerness became obvious by the widening of her vagina, Snake lowered her legs until he could manoeuvre his broomstick hard cock into the eighteen-year-old's slippery pussy. On the very first stroke he plunged roughly into the hot love tunnel right up to the hilt. Priti screamed as Snake's thrust pushed her back into Sabrina's pussy. Sabrina pulled roughly at Priti's tiny tits as she was pushed backward, making the nipples red and prominent.

With each hard plunge deep into her cunt Snake was making Priti ever more excited, she was loving the roughness and urgency of each fuck. She took a one hand and brought it back to her own clit and then lifting her head slightly to Sabrina's clit, thrust her other small hand deep into Sabrina and started to fuck her in rhythm with Snake, her teeth nipping the clit and pulling at the lips of the other girl's vulva. If the screams had been loud before, they were meteoric now as the girls advanced on the path to orgasm.

Back in the infirmary things were not very quiet either. Madame Pomfret-Cake had previously experimented with her magic wand as a sex-toy, but usually in the privacy of her own room and at night. She would fantasise about a great blond muscled Elfin warrior, hung like a horse, fucking her with deep strokes until her whole body exploded in an orgasm that could last ten minutes or more. Now, here in her office, she was being fucked by an 18-year-old senior pupil, who actually was hung like a horse. Not that she cared at that particular moment.

This lapse in her usual standards of behaviour was actually down to Lucille, the French new girl who deep into black magic had drunk poor George dry of sperm, like some sperm vampire and then, dribbled a coating back onto his face, whilst enchanting it with her own wild sex charm. Madam Pomfret-Cake had no idea of the danger she was in when she carefully removed the dried spunk from the poor boy's face with a flannel, breathing deeply the smell of revitalised sex. Inevitably, as she cleaned away, the enchantment had its effect and this is why we find the illustrious big-boobed and sexy nurse in her office screaming in delight as Henry fucked her with the abandon of a stallion.

The combination of enormous plonker and magic wand was having an effect on both of them. Sparks of magic from the wand flew out of the nurse's cunt as Henry withdrew before thrusting in again and with each spark there was a mind-blowing orgasm that filled both of them with a rising need for the final event. As he went in and out, Henry buried his head into Madame's boobs, licking, caressing, tweaking continually, wanting to drink their milk, as the sex madness overwhelmed their consciousnesses.

Eventually, the reservoir of spunk in Henry's ball-sack reached capacity and with a final detonation of magic, he, the nurse and the magic wand all came together.

Henry's cum shot deep into the nurse and then as the vagina was filled to capacity, slowly came bubbling out around his embedded cock to dribble and drip between her legs. Madame closed her eyes, sighed and fell into an erotic dream-filled sleep. Henry, with his boner still firm inside her, fell asleep too, head on her breasts and suckling an enormous teat. The magic wand slowly slipped down the cum covered love tunnel and escaped by following the flow of sperm into a sticky mess on the floor.

It was at this point that a somewhat revived George entered the office and then immediately fled back to his bed and pulled the covers up over his head and began to shiver and shake again. George never wanted anything to do with sex again!

At about the same time in the Slither-in girls' tower, Ariella was discovering that having a magic wand on the loose deep inside her vagina was an experience she might on future occasions forgo for simpler pleasures. Peggy was discovering for the first time, just how deep her hand needed to explore inside a pussy in order to free it of said pesky magic wand. It kept getting away and Peggy and the wand fucked Ariella ever deeper into her love tunnel while Peggy tried to grab the rebellious stick. Of course, she needed to keep everything lubricated and so was using a lot of saliva to lick around Ariella's delicious pussy lips and clit to add to Ariella's natural oils which, the magic wand luckily kept activating and which tasted irresistible.

12