Snogwarts School Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy, was now nearly as turned on as it was possible to be and it was lucky, she had a spare hand to pleasure herself at the same time as magic wand chasing in Ariella's magic tunnel. Ariella's earlier enormous ejaculation had covered her face and breasts with silky-smooth goo and she used this now to stimulate herself.

Suddenly Peggy had the wand in her hand and she held on despite it being so slippery and treacherous. She could feel the magic coursing down her arm, but she held on tight. She called out to the wand "Let go!" and it did. It let go an enormous flash of magic that lifted both girls off the bed. Ariella, screamed with delight and sex juices coursed down Peggy's arm as she pulled the sparkling stick out of Ariella's pussy and, without thinking, plunged it into her own. Wanting to experience an orgasm like her friend's, again, she shouted "Let go!"

Peggie firmly held on to the wand as the magic orgasm fully hit her. Finally, she pulled the wand out and leapt onto Ariella, grinding her body into the other girl's, breasts sliding over each other with the magic lubrication. Peggy kissed Ariella fully and deeply each tongue fighting each other for dominance as the shudders of orgasm gradually subsided and sleep overcame them.

It was at this point that the house-elf, Gertrude, teleported into the room and stood staring at the two beautiful teen human girls as they slept peacefully with limbs entwined, skin still glistening with their pussy juices.

Also about this time, Snake stopped fucking Priti and lifted the girl onto the bed besides Sabrina. Both girls sat side by side, with legs spread and glistening wet pussies. Like a man possessed he climbed onto the bed, his legs on either side of Sabrina's hips and presented his engorged snakehead first to the young lesbian breasts, smearing the nipples with Priti's juices and then to Sabrina's mouth. Despite the attractive aroma of Priti on Snake's dick, Sabrina kept her lips closed. She was not attracted to men, and was not a fan of hard boners.

Snake rubbed her closed lips with his penis, his breath heavy and his heart pounding. Sabrina was the more attractive of the two and is his current state, enchanted by Ariella's sex charm, he really wanted to fuck her silly. He lowered his dick to her breasts and caressed them again gently with the bulbous head, making Sabrina gasp.

Then Priti moved from her position and put one hand between Sabrina's legs and took a nipple in her mouth to suck. Sabrina gasped again and the ministrations from Priti started to work. Snake again presented his cock to Sabrina's mouth which involuntarily opened as she moaned as Priti rubbed her clit. Snake rubbed the cock across her now moist lips and they opened further to reveal firmly closed pearly white teeth. He now rubbed the teeth as Priti worked her magic and with a final gasp Sabrina opened her mouth and licked the tip of Snakes penis which was again oozing precum. Then as her own excitement mounted, she opened her mouth fully and took in a good few inches of the monstrous boner and started working on it roughly, making Snake wince.

In moments Priti was beside her and they worked on the teacher's cock together, sliding their mouths along its length and then kissing each other deeply as they came to the tip. Snake was finding this too exciting and he still wanted his cock inside the lesbian Sabrina. Moving backwards, he stood on the floor between Sabrina's legs and lay forward and covered her naked body, his hands and tongue fondling and suckling her delicious breasts. As he did this, he knelt and move his cock towards his final goal, the wet and sopping cunt that had never had a cock inside.

As if hiding what Snake was trying to do, Priti turned and presented her pussy to Sabrina's eager mouth which engaged willingly with her pussy and clit.

Snake raised himself from Sabrina's now wet and aroused breasts and started to kiss Priti deeply as his cock moved resolutely towards Sabrina's sacred place. He gently rubbed the girl's engorged clit with the tip and Sabrina wriggled with mounting excitement. Then just as carefully, he moved his dick up and down the length of Sabrina's slit, massaging it as Priti started on her clit.

After some minutes of patient work, Snake found the widening hole and pushed gently, the vagina expanding gradually to let him in and then he was there thrusting into the 18-year-old's pussy with long slow thrusts. He felt Sabrina's muscles tighten around him and they got into rhythm, all the time Sabrina working her tongue on Priti and Priti played with her clit and pussy lips and Snake's snake moved slowly in and out.

Sabrina who by this time was enjoying the thrusting cock as she made love to Priti, began to whimper and moan and the thrusts became more urgent until with a scream and a cackle Sabrina came in a double orgasm, she finger-fucked Priti as the orgasm spread through her and Priti also screamed as an orgasm hit her.

Snake withdrew before he came inside Sabrina and Priti slid down next to her friend, her arm around the shoulder of the other girl. Their lips met and mouths opened as a shower of cum was released by Snake straight into their faces and dripping down onto their tits. The girls kissed deeply then eagerly licked the sperm from each other's faces before kissing again. Then they started on each other's breasts, sucking sperm of each other's nipples and then sharing it again in wet spermy kisses.

Snake was becoming aroused again at this too erotic sight and grabbing and lifting the petite Priti as if she were a sack of apples, he plunged into her doggy style, while she lay on top of Sabrina. Sabrina squirmed revealing to him her still open cunt and pulling out of Priti, he dived into Sabrina once more and then went from one girl's cunt to the other until finally he spasmed sperm into Priti's love hole all and all three collapsed in a heap.

After a few minutes as they slowly disentangled their sweaty bodies the door of the bedroom swung open and a voice said in shock "Dr. Snake!"


12