Snooker From the Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to spot you 20 points a frame on Monday?"

"Don't get carried away, Vicky. A couple of months ago you couldn't even make a 20 break," He replied, unimpressed by her humor. He hated to admit it, but he didn't like being beaten by a girl. He guessed it was a male thing. She fucking knew it too.

On Monday, Jim decided to change tactics. Vicky played an attacking game. She rarely turned down pots. He decided to play an all out tactical game. She often made mistakes when she was nailed on the balk cushion. He was still annoyed about losing 3-0 on Friday. Shoving his cock in her mouth would be fitting payback. Although, as far as she was concerned, it was probably a win, win situation. She was still pretty serious about winning, though. Not many people could practice on their own for 4 or 5 hours a day.

Jim's tactics worked in the opening frame. Vicky went for a wild, long pot, missed it, and it crashed into the reds. He had a straightforward table to kill the frame. The second frame followed a similar pattern. Vicky was getting frustrated with his negative tactics. He wasn't taking any chances. He simply waited for her to go for one of her low percentage, long shots. When she missed, she usually left a wide open table. He went 2-0 up, and was sure he had her number today. She was too attacking. More so, when she got frustrated.

Vicky reined in her anger in the next frame. Jim was trying to play like Mark Shelby, the tactical master and multiple world champion. And she was falling into the trap. She decided to follow suit. She curtailed her attacking instincts, and matched his safety play. The table became unorthodox and scrappy. It was a 50 minute frame that she eventually won by sinking the last 4 colors. Those 22 points also made it the frame's highest break. It was a slow and tedious frame. But, if that's how Jim wanted it, she would compete on that level too. She wasn't going to hand it to him on a silver platter.

As he was setting up the balls, a somewhat irritated Vicky said,

"Is this really how you want to win?"

"What? Have I broken any rules?" He replied, baffled by her attitude.

"You know what I mean. All the negative tactics. Are you scared of taking me on in an open frame?" She asked, taunting him. Jim didn't take the bait. Though, he knew she was mocking him. He replied,

"Are you serious? Do you think all the pros on the tour play all out attack? If you don't have a tactical game, you may as well forget about going pro, because you'll get found out."

Vicky knew it was true. She just didn't like that kind of unexciting snooker. And she was certain the fans didn't like too much of it either.

"Maybe billiards is more your game, Jim," She said, slipping in a final jibe as she broke off. Billiards was an ancient game that predated snooker by centuries. Nobody played it anymore because it was so utterly boring. She was amazed it survived as long as it did.

"Whatever," He replied, surprised by her petulance. Snooker was more than just potting balls. It was probably 75 per cent of the game. But, Vicky seemed to think it was more like 95 per cent.

The frame started to become scrappy again. 7 reds were already in safe positions near cushions. The scoreboard moved at a slow rate. 40 minutes later, Jim got the better of the safety play on the brown. Vicky turned away in disgust as it rolled over the middle pocket. Jim needed to pot 3 balls to win. He sunk the brown and blue, leaving a cut back on the pink. He played the shot, and watched it rattle in the jaws, before gravity pulled it into the pocket. However, the cue ball kept running around the table, eventually going straight into the yellow pocket. "Get in!" Cried Vicky, unsportingly.

"Is that how you want to win?" Asked Jim, sarcastically.

"No need for false commiserations. We both know the score," She replied, honestly. She placed the white and lined up a shot on the respotted pink. It was a tough shot to sink it and get on the black. She decided to try and roll it in, dead weight. It was a dangerous shot, and the pink rattled and stayed near the pocket. Jim couldn't stop grinning as he knocked in the simplest of pots. He put his cue down and said,

"I guess that wins me a blowjob. I hope you're not all talk, Vicky."

She was pissed, because of the way it had happened. She said,

"Well, you lost yesterday, so I guess we're even now."

"Ok, you want to back slide. Do you think I wanted to wash your car with my dick swinging in the wind? Maybe the Vegas Vixen is an invented character," He replied, daring her to welch. Although, strictly speaking, she had a point about them being even. She finally said,

"Invented? I guess Al did exaggerate a few things on the Vixen website. But, 98 per cent of it is really me. Ok, I guess you earned it, old man. Even though I don't particularly like that style of snooker."

Jim had spent a lot of time browsing the VegasVixen site. One of the photos that stood out was of Vicky wearing a miniskirt in a pool match. She was stretching over the table, black panties just visible. There had been a lot of controversy after that match. In her diary, she was always making suggestive comments about liking long wood, and guys who could play a hard screw. The site often portrayed her as a sex mad, promiscuous girl. A Playboy model with a pool cue. Jim had wondered how much of it was true, or an Al Seamen fiction. After getting to know her, most of it seemed to be true.

15 minutes later, Vicky took him into the front room and said,

"Do you want to stand up or sit down?"

"Errr, I'll stand," He replied, surprised by the question. She didn't look at all nervous. On the contrary, it was as if she was asking if he wanted ice in his drink. Jim was a little nervous. He was about to unbutton his jeans, but she stopped him with a shake of her head and said,

"I'll do that. I wonder what poor little Katie would think."

He didn't want to think about his girlfriend. Not right now, anyway.

Vicky dropped a cushion at his feet. She knelt down and began unbuttoning his jeans. She pulled them down along with his boxers. His dick was already semi hard as he watched her excitedly. As soon as she held his dick, it rapidly grew to erection. Vicky was impressed by his length. She had an 8 inch dildo, and he looked to be a pretty close match to it. She wasn't concerned with his pleasure today. After his underhand tactics, this wasn't going to last long. She jerked his shaft for a while, then began licking around the head.

Jim sighed as his body shook slightly. Then, she suddenly went into overdrive. She sucked on his cock as hard as she could. He groaned at the sudden intensity of her efforts. Vicky's tongue was lashing at the head as she vacuum sucked his cock. She pumped his shaft even faster as her teeth grated along his swollen cockhead. Jim grimaced as his cock began throbbing wildly. He tapped her head and groaned,

"Take it easy, Vicky, you're being too rough."

"It's this or your right hand," She replied with venom.

She went back to her rough and rapid blowjob. She continued sawing his cockhead with her teeth as her tongue occasionally swabbed the underside. She felt his shaft throbbing as it got even harder. She knew he wouldn't last much longer. Her other hand grabbed his balls and began rolling them. Precum was leaking into her mouth as she swallowed over half of his cock. Jim watched in stunned silence as her lips engulfed all but an inch of his length. Vicky suddenly said,

"Come on, old man...give me that cum...I'm hungry."

That pushed him over the edge. His cock started twitching as he grunted and finally let out a strained groan and came. He was expecting her to pull away, but she sealed her lips around his shaft. Vicky felt his cock recoil and spew more spunk into her mouth. She pulled on his balls and jerked his shaft to keep him cumming. Jim's body tensed as she kept working his cock for every drop of cum. When she was satisfied he was drained, she sat back on her heels and looked up at him. Jim watched her open her cum filled mouth and gulp it all down. She licked her lips and smiled in satisfaction.

He stepped back breathing heavily. He pulled his pants back up and sat on the sofa. He had hoped to last at least 10 minutes. But, Vicky had brought him off in under 5 minutes. And she'd gone out of her way to do it. She stood up and threw the cushion on the sofa. Then said,

"What was that, Jim? Like, 5 minutes? Not bad for an old man."

"Were you trying to break your blowjob record or something?" He asked. He was feeling a little disappointed all of a sudden. She wasn't trying to make it good. It was a fast and furious, 100mph blowjob.

"Are you kidding? My record is about 20 seconds. Man, that guy was a major letdown. To tell you the truth, you did ok. I didn't think you'd last 2 minutes. I guess I was kind of pissed about the game. But, now that I think about it, you were right. You've got to have a tactical game. You did me a favor. You exposed a weakness in my game. One I need to address," Replied Vicky, pensively. She'd calmed down now. Anger wasn't much use when playing pool or snooker. It generally lead to bad decisions. Pragmatism was a by far better tool.

After that day, Vicky practiced to become a more complete player. When Jim tried to employ the negative tactics, she remained patient, and didn't get frustrated. He rarely got the better of her. Even when he did, he didn't get a blowjob because he owed too many naked car washes. Vicky thought she was nearing the point of making the video of her game for Barry Hearnia. Al Seamen was still trying to talk her out of it. Going to Europe was going to cost them money. He didn't see how they would make any. Why take the risk?

A month later, Al came round to watch one of their matches. Vicky won 3-1, and it was clear she was the better player. She made a break of 94 in the final frame. Afterwards, she made them drinks and said,

"My highest break is 138. We'll be packing our bags soon."

"Yeah, but it's not going to be a money maker. The only dough you're bringing in is from the website. People are asking if you've retired," Al replied, looking concerned. That didn't surprise her. She'd updated her diary, but she hadn't played pool or done any photo shoots for a while.

"I know. But it's not about the money," Shot back Vicky.

Al knew he wasn't going to change her mind, so he quickly said,

"I've got an idea, Vick. I can organize a photo shoot with one of the men's magazines. You can do a short interview. It'll be the perfect opportunity to inform everyone about your plans to conquer the snooker world. It could be a great springboard."

"Yeah, but let's not rush that. The timing's got to be right," She replied. Al nodded in agreement. At least she'd agreed. Her inactivity was costing them both money.

Jim listened to their conversation with interest. Everything Al did or said seemed to revolve around money. The guy was rich, and yet, he acted like he was broke. On the other hand, Vicky was totally single minded about her attempt to break into the snooker world. It went beyond any financial considerations. In fact, he was fairly certain she'd accept a financial loss to make her dream a reality. She'd once told him what her ultimate goal was. She wanted to play at the world championship at the Crucible theatre in Sheffield, England.

2 months later, Al sent a 10 minute video of Vicky making a century break to Barry Hearnia. That was evidence enough that she could play. Barry clasped his hands together and thought about the situation. Sure, she could play, but succeed on the men's tour? He would offer her all the help he could. But, he couldn't give her a wildcard on the tour. Every spot on the tour was sought after. Players had to qualify at Q school to earn a 2 year tour card. Vicky Hoare would have to qualify, or earn a spot via the women's game. She was starting from scratch, and there were no shortcuts.

6 weeks later, Vicky and Al were ready to head to Britain. They had rented a house in advance for 3 months, with an extension if required. 2 weeks earlier, she'd done the photo shoot. It was the usual kind of theme, only this time she was posing around a snooker table. Lying on the table wearing a tiny, 2 piece bikini. In another pic, holding 2 balls and a cue. In the third picture she was bending as if taking a shot, looking back at the camera, seductively. In the interview, she revealed her plans to switch to snooker, and why she was doing it. The magazine paid $100,000 for the exclusive.

Vicky played Jim for a last match before she left. By now, she was usually beating him comfortably. He only ever really won the scrappy frames. He'd won a total of 3 blowjobs since it all began. Unfortunately for him, it was all fast and furious head designed to bring him off asap. He had chances in all the 3 frames they played, but he just couldn't score enough points. Even when he had a decent lead, Vicky would mop up the table when she got in. She won 3-0 in just over an hour. Jim could only shrug in disappointment.

"I guess you won't need to have your car washed," He said, hopefully.

"You guess correctly, old man. It'll be in the garage for a few months. But, as this will be a goodbye for a while, I've decided to give you a blowjob to remember me by. And this one will be one of my deluxe BJ's. So, let me know if you've got any health issues, because this could put you in intensive care. Still up for it?" She replied, matter of factly. Jim was delighted by the prospect of a deluxe blowjob.

"I'm definitely up for it. Those fast and furious blowjobs were a little too crazy for me," He said with a chuckle.

He decided to sit in the armchair this time. Vicky knelt down in front of him and lowered his pants. She didn't rush straight into it like the previous times. Instead, she slowly jerked his shaft for a couple of minutes. Then, she leaned forward and kissed his smooth knob. She did it several times, before running her tongue all over the head. This is more like it, thought Jim. Vicky gave his cock a long lick from base to tip. She did it a few more times as if she was licking a lollipop. This went on for another 10 minutes, as she kissed and licked his cock, stroking and teasing it.

His dick was rock hard when she finally started sucking it. When he was close to cumming, Vicky gripped his shaft and said,

"Not yet, old man. I'm gonna build up a nice, big load for dessert."

Again and again, she brought him close, before backing off. She licked up the constant flow of precum that was leaking out like a dripping tap. Jim was amazed by the sheer skill and enthusiasm she was putting into this blowjob. She was now slapping his cock against her tongue and cheeks as droplets of precum sprinkled her face.

Vicky's expression was intense. She looked him in the eye and said,

"Ok, big boy, get ready to blow like Vesuvius."

Jim gripped the armchair as his cock swelled to breaking point. She aimed it at her open mouth as she pumped his shaft.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" He snarled as he ejaculated so hard, it made him dizzy. Cum erupted from his cock in a torrent. Stream after stream of thick spunk jetted into her open mouth. Jim could see her mouth being completely filled by his cum.

Vicky held it there, then tilted her head back as she swallowed it all in 2 gulps. She sighed in pleasure, before returning to his cock to lick up the cum still oozing out. Afterwards, he leaned back and said,

"Jesus, that's the best blowjob I've ever had by a mile...several miles."

Vicky appreciated the compliment. But, it was something she already knew. Most women couldn't give good head. She got up and replied,

"I guess Katie needs a few tips on how to handle your nice, big dick."

It gave Jim's ego a boost to hear her call his dick nice and big.

If he could have put a woman together from Katie and Vicky's personalities and traits, she would be perfect. Katie could be a little too reserved at times. And Vicky could be a little too extreme. He felt sorry for the man Vicky settled down with. She didn't seem to be too concerned about monogamy. Of course, she was still young. A generation younger than him. Though, he had to admit, she was unique. She got off on shocking people. And she didn't care about the criticism she often received.

After the second blowjob she'd given him, she'd told him why she didn't rate monogamy. One of her male high school acquaintances had got married last year. 3 weeks after the marriage, she'd bumped into him at a hotel she was staying at. He'd invited her to his room, with little thought of his wife. Vicky had accepted, and ended up having sex with him all night. She didn't feel guilty about it. She got off on the fact that he was willing to risk his marriage for a night with her. Their marital situation was their problem. Cheating after 3 weeks of marriage. A typical male. Jim wondered what Europe would make of her.

Vicky turned professional a week after arriving in England. She then went to Q school, and failed miserably. She was amazed by the quality of all the players there. Her cue ball control wasn't good enough. In the modern game, you had to be able to kill frames with one chance. You couldn't rely on getting 2 or 3 chances. Al wanted to go home.

"We gave it a shot. It's no disgrace to go home after trying," He said, solemnly. Vicky wasn't ready to give up. But, what was her next move?

"We're not done yet. I need to have a think about things," She replied, feeling dejected.

Al got a call from Barry Hearnia a few days later. He advised them to play in a few women's events. There wouldn't be much media coverage. But, he would see what he could arrange. It was worth the effort to try and get her name out there. 2 women would be getting a wildcard for the men's tour. And it was a better route than Q school. Men were better players than women. There was no getting around that fact. He advised her to use every weapon at her disposal. Whether it was media attention on her efforts to break through, or her ability to create controversy. Any publicity was usually good publicity.

Al still wanted to go home. But, Vicky wanted to give Hearnia's idea a try. She played in a couple of low key events. She wasn't exactly optimistic about what it could achieve. There were a handful of spectators and no tv coverage. Vicky was an exhibitionist. She performed better when she had an audience. She reached the final of the second event, losing narrowly to Siri Kampavan, the current world champion from Thailand. It was a scrappy match, like most women's matches. It wasn't going to get her name out there.

When the Women's World Championship came around. Vicky knew it was her route to get the tour card she wanted. But, only the winner would get one. And there would be some media coverage. A couple of low budget European tv channels would be showing highlights. There would also be some coverage in Asia. Though, she wasn't sure which countries. She presumed China would be following the event. The game had exploded there over the past 10 years. Jon Ding was a superstar there. They had academies for young players, and snooker clubs everywhere. They really took the sport seriously.

The tournament turned out to be an unmitigated disaster for Vicky. She had to play an unknown Dutch girl in the first round. It was a match she should have won easily. Even Vicky took the match for granted. She'd told Al she could beat the girl with her eyes closed. On the day, she suddenly felt nervous. It didn't help that there were other matches being played on nearby tables. She found the sounds of occasional clapping off putting. It was a strange atmosphere for a serious match. She was having trouble concentrating.

The first long pot she went for, she missed by a mile. The frame became totally scrappy. Neither of them could string together 5 pots. It came down to the blue ball. Vicky had 3 attempts to sink it, and missed them all. The last effort rattled the pocket, and rolled right over the opposite pocket for an easy tap in. Now, Vicky was feeling pressure. She couldn't lose to this girl. The second frame was another scrap. It was a low scoring frame, full of mistakes. The Dutch girl won it with a fluke on the green. Vicky tried to remain calm. But, the luck wasn't going her way. Maybe the snooker Gods were against her.