Snooker From the Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She won the next frame with a break of 48. She was finally getting her shit together. In the next frame, she got in first. She potted the blue and smashed into the reds. It was a perfect split, until one of the reds dropped into a pocket. She couldn't believe her fucking bad luck. Her opponent kept her break going, even though she kept running out of position. She broke down on 42. But, that was enough to put Vicky under serious pressure. By the time they got down to the last red, she needed 34 points to win. That meant clearing the whole table.

It wasn't an impossible task. No ball on the table was safe. The Dutch girl played a bad safety shot, and Vicky got her chance. She sunk the red, but it was a terrible positional shot. She left the cue ball on the black cushion. The black was a tough cut back. Position on the yellow would be automatic, though. If she missed, she would be out. She rolled the black slowly to give it every chance of dropping. It hit both jaws, but didn't drop. Her unknown Dutch opponent sunk the yellow and green. Vicky conceded the frame and match. She was fuming as they shook hands. How had she lost to that girl?

Al was waiting for her in the bar. Vicky was in a dark mood as she sat down. She wanted to smash her cue over that Dutch girl's head. Why had she played so badly? The girl was a poor club player, at best. Al could see she was trying to figure out what had gone wrong.

"Look, Vick, the season's practically over. We need to head home and reevaluate the situation. We've been here over 8 months already. If you want, we can try again. Next time, we'll put together a proper plan of action," He said, trying to cheer her up. He'd rather forget snooker altogether. But, he knew she wouldn't accept failure.

2 weeks later, Jim had just married Katie. The wedding reception was in full swing as it approached 11pm. He downed the last of his beer, then froze. What the fuck was she doing here? It was Vicky, staring at Katie and her friends. At least she was dressed conservatively. By her standards, anyway. A black, mid thigh dress and heels. She couldn't exactly hide those huge breasts, though. Why would she turn up here? And how did she find out about it? He had to talk to her to find out what her game was. He needed to get rid of her. No one had invited her. She should know better than pulling this shit.

Jim made his way over to her. He glanced towards Katie as he said,

"Hey, Vicky, how are you? I didn't even know you were back in the country."

"I got back 2 days ago. The pool hall rang Al about arranging an exhibition. He mentioned you, and they told him about your wedding. I made some enquiries...and voila," She replied. As if that explained her gatecrashing the reception. He decided to press further as he asked,

"So, why did you want to come to the reception, anyway?"

"I wanted to give you my best wishes of course. Don't worry, I won't be staying long. Katie looks beautiful...and drunk," She replied with a nod.

He was a little drunk himself. How could he get rid of her without being rude? It was fortunate Katie was drunk. She might have spotted Vicky and come over to talk to her. Vicky sipped her drink and said,

"Things didn't go too well in Europe. I'm going to have another go next season. I hope I can rely on you for some practice sessions."

"Sure, but I won't be able to play every day like before. Maybe a couple of times a week. Married life curtails some of your freedoms," He replied with a shrug.

"I guess that will have to do, Jimbo. Oh, before I go, can you show me where the bathroom is?" She said, putting down her empty glass. Jim nodded, making sure no one was paying attention to them. Thank fuck she was leaving without incident. He lead her upstairs to the bathrooms. Nobody was in the passageway as he gestured to an open door. His eyes were watching the staircase as he was suddenly pushed into the bathroom. Vicky stepped inside and locked the door.

"I have to give you my wedding present before I go," She said, seductively.

Jim couldn't see anything resembling a present on her person.

"Ok, so where is it?" He asked, wondering what it was.

"Well, it's not an object. I want to give you a deluxe, wedding day blowjob," She replied, her hands on her hips. A flustered Jim said,

"I can't do that. I just got married today. That'd be a serious betrayal."

"I know. That's what makes it such a turn on. It's so wrong and naughty. I love breaking the rules," Replied Vicky, as she abruptly dropped to her knees and unzipped his trousers.

Jim's alcohol clouded brain didn't immediately react. By the time he started backing away, she already had his cock out. He backed up against the wall, but Vicky anticipated that and quickly shuffled forward. He had to get out of the bathroom. But, he felt paralyzed. As if he was merely a bystander. Her hand had him erect in seconds.

"Vicky, I can't do th...OHH!" His words were cut off by her mouth closing around his cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on him as hard as she could. He throbbed and groaned in pleasure.

Jim knew there was no stopping now. It was the booze. The booze was to blame. His ability to make rational decisions had been impaired. Vicky was running her tongue up and down his thick shaft with lust and excitement on her face. She pumped his cock and said,

"This is so fucking wild. You only got married a few hours ago, and now you're getting your cock sucked by a horny bitch like me."

He had to admit, there was something strangely erotic about what was happening. The word, wrong, seemed way too tame.

Vicky was using all her fellatio skills on him. She licked and sucked his cockhead. Then, she deepthroated him like a sword swallower. After that, she'd kiss and lick every inch of his shaft. Jim sighed as he watched her eagerly blowing him. Vicky was so turned on, her pussy was soaking her panties. She had to cum. She lowered a hand into her panties and rubbed her clit. Jim's cock felt like iron as it throbbed, almost painfully. Thankfully, she wasn't trying to prolong the experience like she did last time.

Vicky wanted to time his climax just in front of her own. As he started swaying and breathing heavily, she jerked his cock in front of her open mouth. Jim's cock felt bigger than it had ever been as he grunted and came. Jets of cum spurted into her mouth. Vicky counted 9 major streams of spunk, and several smaller ones. As she greedily gulped it down, she brought herself off and moaned in ecstasy as her orgasm surged through her body. When it began to recede, she clamped her lips around his cock and sucked him dry.

Afterwards, Jim collapsed on the toilet seat feeling drained of energy. Vicky cleaned herself up, then checked her appearance in the mirror. She paused near the door and said,

"I'll give you a ring when you get back from your honeymoon. You can let me know when you can come over to practice."

He nodded absent mindedly. Before she left, she added,

"You better hope Katie passes out, because I've completely drained your balls of cum. I'll see you soon, old man. Oh, and congratulations."

Jim sat there remembering her tale about monogamy. Cheating on his wife after a few hours. Typical male.

Vicky spent the summer practicing and playing in a few pool tournaments. After one televised event, she was interviewed and asked about her time in Europe. She hated failure, so she replied,

"It didn't go well. But, it was my first season playing snooker. And believe me, it's a much tougher game than pool. A more skillful game too. But, I'm no quitter. I'm preparing to head back to Europe in August. I'll be a better player by then, and I'll have a better gameplan."

She was more pragmatic about the failure now. When she returned, she'd throw the kitchen sink at it this time.

When Jim returned from his honeymoon, he told Vicky he wouldn't be able to practice with her for a while. He was going to block her number. He'd cheated on Katie. He never thought he'd be that guy. And he didn't want to be that guy. But, after some thought, he decided he would practice with her. They were both adults. He would just have to clear the air with her. Besides, he loved playing snooker, and her table was competition level. It was far better than that worn table at the pool hall. He could only play on Tuesdays and Thursdays, though.

He arranged to come round the following Tuesday. Vicky let him in with a smile. She wore a denim miniskirt and a tight tank top. It was not the kind of thing she usually wore when they played. She said,

"I didn't think you'd be back, Jimbo. I figured Katie had you on a leash, and you were dodging me."

"Look, Vicky, I'm not proud about what happened at the reception. I'm not blaming you. I should have said no. I guess I was too drunk. But, it can't happen again," He replied with an air of finality. Vicky nodded, that knowing smile still on her face.

They began playing, with no stakes. She told Jim about how things had gone so disastrously wrong in Europe. He listened, then said,

"Do you know the problem with your game? You always try to attack. Sometimes you have to play the percentages. You're a better player than me. But, I can still win because I always play the right shot. If you go for everything, sometimes you're going to miss big, and leave your opponent an easy table. Some low percentage shots are too risky."

Vicky thought about it. She always wanted to play fast and entertain. But, it often backfired.

They played 5 frames. It wasn't as intense as the matches they used to play, and she won 3-2. Afterwards, Jim was putting his cue back in its case as he prepared to leave. Without saying a word, Vicky crouched down and almost ripped his jeans open. Before he could say anything, she had his cock in her mouth. 5 seconds later, he was erect, as she licked and sucked on it. He sighed in submission as he watched her giving him another expert blowjob. 10 minutes later, he blasted cum into her mouth. She stared at him as she swallowed it with relish.

He wouldn't have folded like this for many women. But, Vicky had a powerful allure. It wasn't just physical. Sure, she was gorgeous. But, she had a brazen sexuality that was irresistible. She suddenly said,

"Can Katie take all your big dick in her pussy?"

Should he even answer that? What difference did it make? He replied,

"Not all of it. I don't know, maybe 6 inches, or just over."

"That is messed up. I've never had a big dick in me that I couldn't take balls deep," She said with pride. Jim said goodbye and left, before her talk gave him another erection.

He still came round on Thursday, even though he knew what would probably happen. He justified it by telling himself, what Katie didn't know wouldn't hurt her. It was a tired and lame excuse. But, it was all he had. Vicky was dressed in similar attire. Jim had trouble concentrating on the game. Every time she bent over he caught glimpses of her panties. If she was facing him, her breasts were nearly spilling onto the table. At one point, she turned to him and said,

"You need to keep your eyes on the game. You're well below par."

Vicky won 3-0 in no time. Suddenly, Jim wanted to get on with the main event. She asked him if he wanted a drink. He sat in the armchair in the living room as she made them 2 strong drinks.

"So, how often do you and Katie have sex?" She asked, handing him his drink. She spoke as casually as a psychiatrist. He didn't hesitate.

"Usually about twice a week." She stared at him as she downed her drink in 3 gulps. She walked over to him and unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled out his already hard dick and leaned forward to kiss him.

Her tongue wrestled with his as she pumped his cock and said,

"I'm going to suck your cock, and then fuck your brains out."

She quickly knelt and furiously sucked his cock. Jim gasped as she deepthroated his entire length. She came up for air, then did it again. She pulled back and licked and sucked his cockhead. His shaft was covered in a sheen of saliva. Vicky abruptly got up and turned around. She lifted her short skirt and pushed her thong aside. She held his cock against her pussy, and with 3 downward thrusts, she took his dick to the hilt.

She put one leg on the armrest and her hand on the other for balance. She began thrusting up and down on his long shaft, her hips gyrating. Jim reached around for her big tits, squeezing them like dough. It only took a few minutes before Vicky started panting and cried,

"Yes...Yes...Yes...YESSSS!"

She moaned in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded. Jim felt her pussy flood as she squeezed his cock like a vice. It was without doubt, the best pussy he'd ever been in. She was soon bouncing on him again.

After she came for the second time, she was making incoherent noises as her body shuddered. Her pussy tightened around his cock again. Jim almost felt like his dick was being crushed by her spasming pussy. As soon as she recovered, she was thrusting on him again. He was meeting her thrusts with his own. The room echoed with the sounds of grunts, groans and the squelching of her wet pussy. He was at the point of no return, and Vicky knew it, crying out,

"Cum inside me!...Fill me with your seed!...blow your spunk up me!"

When she heard him groan loudly, she slammed down hard, taking him balls deep. She could feel his cum spurting deep inside her as his cock pulsed again and again. It set off her third orgasm, as she said,

"I can feel your cum filling me. It's making me cum...HARD!...OHHH!"

Jim could feel her body trembling as she threw her head back and screamed. Every time it seemed to be receding, she would go quiet, then suddenly start moaning as her orgasm rose and peaked again. He'd never seen a woman cum so long and hard.

When Vicky eventually stood up, her white t shirt was wet with perspiration. Her skin was flushed and gleaming with sweat. Jim imagined he must be in a similar condition. 15 minutes later, she was giving him a blowjob. He lasted nearly 20 minutes, before cumming in her mouth. It was a smaller quantity of cum than he usually produced. Vicky seemed disappointed with her 'dessert'. His body felt drained of cum and other body fluids. He still felt dazed when he left.

"Try and get here earlier on Tuesday. The more time we have, the more stuff we can do," She said as he got in his car.

Jim reflected on his infidelity as he drove home. He tried to make sense of it all by telling himself his personality had been split in two. He was his normal self at work and home. That person was loyal, intelligent and determined. When he was around Vicky, the other persona took over. That person was disloyal, weak and selfish. Maybe it was a simplistic way of looking at the situation. Black and white, and probably bullshit. But, it helped him separate Vicky from his marital life. It wasn't him who had just had sex with her. It was a weaker, alternate version of himself.

Jim managed to arrive a little earlier on Tuesday. Katie was working late, and wouldn't be home until 10pm. That gave him nearly 5 hours before he had to leave. It was a testament to Vicky's determination that she insisted they finish the snooker match. Jim wasn't at his best, as his mind drifted to the post match session. A scrappy 4 frames took 90 minutes. Vicky didn't seem to have any problems concentrating. But, as soon as the match was over, her mind was able to suddenly switch to sexual mode.

Today, Jim finally got to see her big tits. And it was certainly worth the wait. His hands, lips and tongue were all over them. He was almost in a frenzy as he played with her heavy tits for over 15 minutes. They were both naked as he then fucked her on the living room rug. It was a furious 20 minute session of sex in the missionary position. Vicky came 3 times, as she took every inch of his big cock. She writhed and moaned under him, as he hammered into her shaven pussy. Her nails dug into his back each time she came, screaming deliriously.

She cleaned up in the bathroom, then they headed to her bedroom. This time, she sucked him to erection, then he fucked her doggie style. Jim took great pleasure in spanking her big ass cheeks, while he speared his cock into her. When she came, he saw her juices spill out around his shaft. Vicky was able to achieve sexual highs that he'd never seen before. When she had a really big orgasm, her pussy could squirt her juices. Or if she had a long build up to a climax, she could have multiple orgasms. That experience was so intense, it almost pushed her to an unknown emotional state, beyond delirium.

Afterwards, they had a shower together, soaping each others bodies. Vicky played with his cock and balls. Soaping and stroking him to another erection. After drying each other, Jim spent 20 minutes licking her pussy. She writhed on the bed like an eel as she was brought to 3 orgasms. Then, she pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She impaled herself on his cock, and went crazy bouncing on him. Jim watched her big tits wobbling as she came twice more, talking dirty each time. When he eventually left, he got into his car and told himself, ok, I'm Jim again. The other guy can return to the underworld for now.

Vicky did a final photo shoot and interview before she left for Europe. It was designed to create some interest at home. In the photos, she was wearing a bowtie, waistcoat and panties. Her cleavage looked huge under the constraints of the too tight waistcoat. In the interview, she encouraged people to follow her efforts to become the first American player to make it onto the modern snooker tour. She finally said,

"I intend to play my own brand of sexy snooker. I don't care about the convention around the game, or if people are shocked by my behavior. Vicky Hoare can only make snooker more watchable."

She and Al were driven to the airport in his chauffeur driven car. He still didn't like this idea. Less so after the last trip. But, she was his biggest client and a friend. He couldn't talk her out of it. So, what else could he do, but help her? After the debacle of the last trip, he felt sure she'd give up on the idea. But, she seemed even more determined. It was his job to promote and publicize her efforts. But, he wouldn't be able to do that if she kept losing. The car arrived at the airport, as Al wondered if this challenge was beyond them both.

TO BE CONTINUED.