Snoop Gets California Gurl's Ass

Story Info
Snoop licks Katy Perry's pussy, has hard anal sex with her.
1.4k words
3.92
3.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNOOP DOGG GETS CALIFORNIA GURL'S ASS

It was May 2010. The beautiful pop superstar Katy Perry was working on filming her music video to her hit song California Gurls. California Gurls had been released to the radio on May 7, and filming on the video began on May 14. Katy had worked hard on filming the video that day with the tall black rapper Snoop Dogg. Snoop had invited Katy to his mansion in Los Angeles after filming. Both Katy and Snoop were born and raised in California. Katy was 25 years old. Snoop was 38.

That night Katy had her driver pull up into Snoop's driveway, telling him that she would call him to pick her up later. Snoop greeted Katy at the door and invited her inside. Snoop and Katy talked for a while as Snoop showed her his mansion. Then Snoop asked Katy if she would like a drink. Katy agreed, and Snoop poured Katy a few alcoholic drinks.

Snoop told Katy he had another room to show her. It turned out to be his bedroom. Katy was under the influence of alcohol at this time and felt horny. Katy had a high sex drive. "Wanna get laid?" Snoop asked her casually.

Katy gave Snoop a nod as they made eye contact. Katy took off her clothes and dropped them on the carpet, getting naked. Katy had the sexiest and hottest body Snoop had ever seen. Katy's big breasts were perfect, and her shapely legs were amazing. Katy had a lot of curves. Katy's light skin contrasted with her black hair. Snoop was aroused, and embraced her. Then Snoop lifted naked Katy off her feet and carried her to his bed. Snoop lay Katy on her back.

Snoop took a look at Katy's pussy. Snoop quickly spread Katy's legs and began to go down on her vagina. Katy moaned loudly and arched her back as Snoop licked her pussy. This was foreplay. Katy loved receiving oral sex, even more than penetration. As Katy moaned and purred submissively as Snoop ate her out, the contrast between Snoop's dark skin and Katy's light skin made for good sexual chemistry.

Snoop skillfully licked Katy's vagina and sucked on her erect clitoris. Katy's vagina tasted and smelled sweet, and was juicy. Snoop thought Katy had the best vagina he had ever tasted. Snoop was even more aroused of Katy's moans and sighs. The longer he licked her vagina, the louder her moans got. Katy's moans were very arousing. Snoop noticed that Katy's moans sounded submissive. It was then that he knew that Katy was sexually submissive.

Snoop spread Katy's wet vagina and began to lick inside it, tongue fucking it too. Katy could take no more. Katy had a very sensitive vagina. Katy moaned very loudly as she had a big orgasm. Then Snoop stopped licking her pussy.

"I'll be back gurl," he told Katy who lay naked on his bed. Katy's belly moved up and down as her breathing was still heavy from the oral sex.

Then Katy saw that Snoop had a BDSM whip in his hands. "What are you gonna do with that?" she asked. "I didn't know you were kinky Snoop."

"I been seein' your purty feet in the video we been makin'," Snoop explained. "Gonna give 'em a good whippin," he said.

Katy felt both afraid and excited. She had had her feet whipped before. Her boyfriend Russell Brand had whipped her feet in fall 2009, last year. Russell was kinky. Katy had enjoyed having her feet whipped by Russell as she liked having her feet objectified. Katy was very proud of how attractive her feet were, and she showed them off a lot in her California Gurls video. Russell had also spanked her, but she did not enjoy that as much.

"Oh my God," Katy said. She straightened her legs on the bed, giving Snoop good access to her feet. Snoop wasted no time and suddenly the first whip came, hard, onto Katy's sole. "Ohhhh!" Katy moaned. Then again. "Ohhhhh!" And again. "Ohhhhh!" And again. "Ohhhhh!"

It hurt for Katy's feet to get whipped by Snoop, but Katy felt pleasure as well. Katy arched her feet and flexed her toes as Snoop whipped her feet hard. Snoop whipped not only Katy's sexy soles but the bottoms of her sexy long toes, especially her big toes.

At first Katy could take it, having experienced it with Russell, but after five minutes it hurt too much. Snoop whipped her feet harder than Russell ever did. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Katy moaned as her feet were lashed. "Pleaaaaase...stop!" Katy cried out.

Snoop, seeing that he was hurting Katy's feet, stopped whipping them. He put his hand on Katy's cheek tenderly. "You got hot feet California gurl," he told her. Katy nodded.

Snoop dropped the whip onto the floor. Snoop took off his shirt. Then he started to take his pants off and remove his underwear. He kept his black socks on. Katy knew what would come next. She was in for a hard fuck, she thought.

Katy saw Snoop's erect black penis. It was huge! Very long and very thick. Katy felt excited but afraid of the size of Snoop's penis. "Big black cock!" Katy said. Katy spread her legs wide, baring her still wet vagina for Snoop to have vaginal sex with her.

But Snoop shook his head. He put his large black hands under Katy's body and squeezed Katy's sexy butt. "Squeeze them buns," he said. "All that ass, hangin' out," Snoop said, copying a line of his from their song California Gurls.

Katy whispered, "You want my ass?"

"I want your tight white booty!" Snoop responded.

"Oh my God, he wants my ass," Katy said nervously. Katy was not familiar with anal sex and was afraid for Snoop's huge penis to go in her ass. Snoop applied a lubricant to his penis. At least it would not be a dry anal fuck, Katy thought.

Snoop lifted Katy's gorgeous legs up, baring her sexy feet in the air. There were red lash marks across her soles and the bottoms of her toes from the whipping. Katy did not say no, and consented to anal sex.

Snoop entered Katy's tight white ass with his huge penis. Katy felt her asshole stretch. Katy gave a moan as Snoop shoved his entire cock deep into her ass. Katy opened her mouth wide as she felt her rectum stretch a great deal to accommodate Snoop's cock. Oh my God, that's so big she thought!

Then the ass fucking began. "Ohhhhhh....ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!" Katy moaned loudly and submissively as Snoop fucked her tight ass. Snoop was pleased at how tight Katy's ass was. "Oh my God!" Katy yelled as she was ass fucked hard.

Snoop slapped Katy's breasts hard as he fucked her. This made Katy moan even harder. Katy's nipples were erect. As Katy submitted to Snoop's huge cock in her ass, Snoop stopped slapping her breasts and instead started sucking on her long sexy toes as her feet were high in the air. Katy shut her eyes with the pleasure. Snoop licked her soles, and this felt especially good after he had whipped her feet. Snoop sucked on Katy's big toes as he thrust his cock hard and very deeply in Katy's ass. Oh my God, that's soooooo deep Katy thought!

Then Snoop sucked on Katy's little toes. Katy's feet and toes were covered in red lash marks and Snoop's saliva. As tight as Katy's ass was, wrapping around his penis, he soon could take no more of that tight ass. Snoop started cumming in Katy's ass just as she had a huge orgasm! As Katy had her orgasm she cummed heavily out of her vagina, wetting Snoop's bed!

Snoop pulled out of Katy's ass. Snoop's semen oozed out of Katy's stretched asshole, which now gaped. Snoop took a look inside Katy's gaping asshole. "Mmmmm, tight white California gurl booty!" he said.

After they had sex, Katy took a quick shower in Snoop's mansion. She did not want to smell like semen. Katy wanted to keep their sexual encounter a secret. Her ass still gaped and felt stretched after she got out of the shower.

As Katy stepped out of the shower naked, Snoop handed her a towel and said, "I wish they all could be California gurls."

Katy smiled and replied, "Snoop you really know how to show a California gurl a good time in her ass."