Snow Ball: Door Prizes

Story Info
Door prizes create eye-opening experiences for the guests.
6.7k words
4.35
7.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 - Door Prizes

This is the third and final part of the story "The Snow Ball." It takes place after the events described in "Part 2 -- The 69 Days of Christmas." While it is not necessary to read that part first, the reader will understand the scene better by reading the parts of this story in order.

- - - - -

When the 69 Days of Christmas game had completed, and Tamara had been declared the winner, Lance had been treated to the results of surviving two rounds of the game and losing in the third: a big mouthful of his own cum. He knew he had produced a lot when he felt his cock pumping all that cum into Tamara's mouth and saw her cheeks expand to hold it all. To her credit and to Lance's dismay, she didn't lose a drop. When she turned around for the winner's kiss, he tried in vain to keep his mouth closed. Unfortunately for Lance, both Anna and Crystal were on hand to tickle his ribs until he opened his mouth to laugh. The rest, as they say, is history.

Tamara, on the other hand, had been treated to ten minutes of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced in her life. The other contestants, led by Lance, had proceeded to lick, stroke and suck her through five orgasms in a row. While it had taken a while to get her to cum the first time, the next four happened in steady succession, almost like waves breaking on the beach. When the ten minutes were up, Tamara had to be helped up and walked over to a nearby sofa to recover.

After the game, Lance returned to his friends. His girlfriend, Karina, who had encouraged them to attend this party looked at him with new respect. "You know I'm expecting that kind of attention from you later this evening, right?"

"Challenge accepted," Lance responded eagerly.

Karina's best friend Terri quipped, "you know if Karina's ever not around, I'M expecting that kind of attention too, right?"

"Don't look at me," Lance laughed. "You've got Mr. Blue Snow Balls there to take care of you. And probably your roommate, Kim too!"

"Challenge accepted," Brendan responded eagerly. Kim glared at him momentarily before grinning and punching his side gently.

Eve stepped out to the center of the floor and again called for everyone's attention. "We're ready for the last activity of the evening, the door prizes." The committee members were busy setting out a low table with ten wrapped gifts on it. In the center of the table, Christina placed one fishbowl with all the remaining pink and blue papers mixed together. "I will pull one of your names and call it out. If I call your name, come to the table, and select one of the wrapped prizes. You may pick them up, shake them or feel them to make your selection. You can then unwrap the gift you select and show everyone what you received. That's when the fun begins. Each gift must then be used for three minutes here in front of everyone. You can either use it on yourself, choose someone else from the party to use it on or choose someone else to use it on you. Once the three minutes are up, the gift is yours to keep. Does everyone understand the rules?"

One of the girls in the middle of the room spoke up, "What if I pick someone to come up and they don't want to?"

Eve laughed, "at this point in the night, I think everyone is down for just about anything. But if the person you pick doesn't want to play, just pick someone else. Who knows? You might meet someone new this way."

"Ready? The first door prize winner is...Brad!"

A tall, broad-shouldered guy high-fived his friends and then walked up to meet Eve at the table. She pointed to the gifts and reminded him that he could check each gift before choosing one. Brad lifted and shook a few gift bags and boxes before settling on a flat box about six inches long by four inches wide. He unwrapped it, opened the box within it and drew out a pair of lacy crotchless panties. The room erupted in laughter.

"Well," asked Eve, "are you going to try them on or get someone else to wear them?"

"They're definitely not my color...or my size. But I've got someone else in mind." With that, Brad strode over to a curvy young woman across from him and held out his hand. After a moment's hesitation, she took his hand and followed Brad back to the center of the room. He made a show of presenting the gift to her and was greeted by a look of confusion. "What do we do now?" Brad asked.

Eve smiled. "The rules are that you need to use the gift for three minutes in front of everyone. I recommend your new friend put them on. Then I'm sure you'll figure out something to do for your three minutes." The room rippled with chuckles but was electrified with attention to see what would happen next.

The woman with Brad shrugged and began removing her skirt and panties. She then slid on the new crotchless panties and modeled them for everyone present. "They're so soft," she exclaimed!

Brad already had a good idea of how he wanted to use his gift. He knelt in front of the young woman and patted the ground in front of her. She took the hint and sank gracefully to lie on her back in front of him. He looked at her with more than a little lust, but asked, "You OK?" When she nodded permission, he went to work. Brad started worshipping her pussy slowly, nuzzling here and there through the opening in the lacy panties. After a few seconds, the tip of his tongue appeared and traced her slit up and down. She made soft, mewling sounds at the intimate contact. Taking that for encouragement, Brad began pushing his tongue in a little deeper with each pass until he was licking her in earnest. It was clear she was enjoying the oral attention as her pussy began opening more to his mouth and tongue. Brad took the opportunity to explore the edges of her lips with a fingertip and soon started to slide that finger in with his tongue. As his finger curved upward, looking for her secret spot, his tongue continued its journey up and down, up and down her slit, tracing deeper each time. Her hips had just started bucking slightly when Eve called time.

"And that's three minutes! Wow! What a start to the door prizes round. The gift is yours to..."

Eve stopped speaking when she realized that Brad had not stopped licking and fingering and the young woman in front of him had not stopped bucking her hips. If anything, she had started moaning as well. Realizing finally that their three minutes were up, Brad easily scooped up his new friend and carried her off to a nearby corner of the room to continue getting acquainted.

"Let's move on to the second door prize. This one goes to..." she pulled a new name and announced, "Sylvie!"

One of the girls from the side of the room started jumping up and down with excitement before moving to the center. Eve gestured toward the table and Sylvie began her exploration of the gifts. She lifted and lowered several, shaking and listening to them. Eventually she selected a small box of a size that might contain a bracelet. After unwrapping it, she revealed that it was, in fact, a bracelet box. But when she opened it, she realized quickly that this would be far too small to wear on her wrist. It was, instead a rather small but stretchy red rubber cock ring. Again, the crowd chuckled and waited with excited anticipation to see what she would do with it.

Sylvie knew exactly what she wanted to do with it. She turned back to the group she had been talking with earlier and called out, "Marc, come on up here!" A well-built guy of medium height walked over to her, turning red all the way. "I've had the chance to watch you at swim and dive meets and always wondered what you were hiding inside your speedo. It looks like you have trouble tucking it away in there, so tonight I want to see you model this instead. She held the cock ring up on one finger."

Marc was very attractive and as a swimmer he was used to showing off his body in front of others, but for some reason he balked tonight. "I don't know if that's going to work very well for me," he laughed.

"Go ahead and try," she said. "I'll be happy to help!"

With a resigned look, Marc started by stripping off his shirt and shoes. Most of those looking on couldn't help but be impressed by his lean, muscular physique. He then dropped his pants and stood in his boxer briefs for a second. Finally, he lowered his briefs and grinned nervously. Despite his medium height, Marc had a more than adequate cock swinging between his legs. More to the point, it was thick. Sylvie looked at his equipment and then looked again at the small cock ring on her finger. She looked back and wondered if she could get it to fit.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," suggested Eve, pointing to the naked guy in the middle of the room.

Sylvie started by holding the ring to the base of Marc's cock to verify that it was not wide enough. She then started testing the ring with two hands to check for stretchiness. A moment later, she got a wicked grin and stretched the cock ring to about twice its original size. She still had to maneuver it over and around Marc's package to get it situated, but a few seconds later, she had the cock ring in place at the base of Marc's thick cock and stretched around behind his balls. As she slowly released the tension on the ring, everyone watched it hug Marc's junk and then continue to constrict a bit more for a very snug fit.

To Marc, this felt wonderful rather than tight. His cock and balls were being squeezed at the base and the inevitable effect of that was already starting to appear. The blood flow out of his cock restricted, it started to grow. And grow. And grow. Within seconds, Marc stood in front of the room wearing nothing but a small red rubber cock ring, an extraordinarily hard dick and an ear-to-ear grin.

"You have three minutes to play," Eve prompted. Sylvie started stroking Marc's cock and feeling every bump and vein. She drew her finger down the length and back up again. She made a circle with her thumb and forefinger and started sliding them back and forth over the sensitive edge of Marc's head. Within a few seconds of feeling how gloriously hard Marc was, she lowered herself to her knees and started licking the sides and head of his dick. Marc's eyes closed as he savored every feeling, heightened by the engorgement the ring was causing. Sylvie quickly transitioned to sucking Marc's member into her mouth through her tight lips, allowing her teeth to gently rake across the surface of his taut skin. He couldn't help groaning, making Sylvie feel proud to induce such sensations in this man she had only met a few hours ago. She was just about to start licking and sucking in earnest when Eve again called time.

The crowd echoed Marc's groan of disappointment. After looking Sylvie in the eye for permission, Marc grabbed Sylvie's hand and led her off to another corner to continue exploring what her new cock ring could do to give them both more pleasure.

"Another successful round!" Eve observed. "On to the third door prize, which goes to...Ming!"

Ming, surprised, stepped out of the crowd immediately. She was very confident and carried herself with a self-assured elegance and beauty. She regularly modeled for the Art department and maintained her body well because she enjoyed showing it off. She also enjoyed the extra pay that came from modelling. All of the men in the room and half of the women would have loved to have seen her in pictures or a painting. She surveyed the table of remaining door prizes and selected her gift. It was a gift bag decorated with blue and white snowflakes and filled with fluffy white tissue. The bag felt a little lopsided when she lifted it, but it seemed to have a good weight, so it was definitely not like the first two gifts selected.

"Well, don't keep us in suspense," Eve encouraged. "Show us your gift!"

Ming reached one hand into the bag and felt around for a moment. Her face lit up as she drew her hand back out. In her grip she held a heavy purple gel vibrator about 10 inches long and 2 inches thick. "I know what to do with this, but I'm not sure I can go for three minutes at this point. I'm so charged up after watching the last few games I'll be lucky to make ONE minute!"

"Want me to help?" asked a man's voice nearby. The people nearby laughed. "I'll make sure you last at least three minutes, if you're up to the challenge." A young man with glowing dark skin stepped out of the crowd and looked at Ming with raised eyebrows, waiting for a response.

Now a little on the spot, Ming simply replied, "sure," and held out her hand. "I'm Ming, and you are...?"

"Demetrius," he replied and took her hand.

"I guess you'll be needing this," she said, handing him the purple vibrator.

"And you won't be needing those," he said, gesturing to her clothing.

As Ming shrugged out of her clothes, Demetrius took a moment to get familiar with the vibrator. "It's got a button to change speeds," he announced. "Be ready for the unexpected,"

Once she had folded her clothes and put them to the side, Ming sat on the edge of a nearby ottoman and gestured to a spot in front of her for Demetrius. He knelt where she indicated and gave her a wicked grin. As she was getting herself comfortable, he started gently sliding the toy along her slit, noting along the way how wet she already appeared to be. After only a few seconds of opening her up, Demetrius tilted the vibrator and nuzzled the tip between her inner lips, collecting some of the moisture that gathered there. Using the now-lubricated tip, he continued opening her up little by little until he could slide more of the vibrator into her, carefully avoiding her clit. In less than a minute, he was freely sliding the vibrator completely in and out of Ming's pussy, gliding it along using her own wetness. As Ming started to sigh with contentment at the feeling, Demetrius surprised her by turning on the vibrator using its lowest setting. Ming must have been pretty worked up because that low setting was enough to start her moaning and crying out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," was all that came out of her mouth, followed by some incomprehensible sounds that could only mean she was cruising along toward her orgasm. Ming increased the tempo and the power of his thrusts as well as the vibrations on the purple toy until Ming was practically laying back, grunting non-stop.

"Ungh ungh ungh ungh UNGH!" The crowd watched with rapt attention as Demetrius played Ming like a musical instrument, increasing the tempo and pitch until it was clear she was about to cum.

Then he stopped.

Ming looked up in shock, expecting him to push her over the edge. Instead, he used his free hand to gently stroke her inner thighs for a moment before reinserting the vibrator slowly and at its lowest setting again. Ming sighed with relief as she felt Demetrius increasing both the pace and the vibrations again. He slowly started changing the angle until he was brushing the vibrator against her clit with each stroke. Ming reacted as if he had touched her with electricity, tensing every muscle. She was almost ready to explode when he stopped again, leaving the vibrator still within her. Once again, he used his free hand to gently stroke her inner thighs. Ming whined with need.

After only a few moments, Demetrius once again started moving the vibrator, increasing in tempo, power and vibration, stroking Ming's clit along each stroke. Only a few seconds had passed when Eve called out, "that's three minutes. You made it!"

No sooner were the words out of her mouth than Demetrius started twisting the vibrator on each stroke of its round trip into and out of Ming's depths. That tipped Ming over the edge instantaneously and she began screaming through her orgasm right there in front of the crowd. After what seemed like a blissful eternity to Ming, but what was really only about thirty seconds, Demetrius helped her to her feet, collected her things and escorted her over to a nearby chair to recover.

"That was quite a show!" exclaimed Eve. Let's see what's in store for our fourth lucky winner." She drew out the next name. "Chet, where are you?"

Chet turned out to be a short, but stocky member of the wrestling team. He was powerfully built and even though he had clearly had several drinks tonight, no one in the room would want to challenge him to a fight or even an arm-wrestling match. His arms and chest were solidly built with hours in the gym, and he looked like he knew how to use his power to his advantage. He walked tentatively to the table, managing to stumble only twice, to survey the seven remaining gifts. Seemingly at random, he selected a square box about 6 inches per side that jingled or rattled when he shook it. Chet unwrapped and opened the box, drawing out a black leather-looking blindfold and two wrist cuffs with a short length of chain attached to one and a clip like a carabiner attached to the other.

"Interesting," he said. "But I'm not sure how I'm going to use this."

"We've got some ideas," shouted a young woman's voice from nearby.

"I'm down if you are," the blonde wrestler replied. "Come on out."

Two of the girls from the party approached. One was tall and slim with light brown hair. She had small breasts and a small ass, but her otherwise slim form worked for her to make a graceful appearance. She had an elegant sort of beauty. Right next to her was a shorter girl about 5'4" with fiery red hair and a girl-next-door complexion. She had breasts that instantly made Chet flex his fingers, wondering what it would feel like to squeeze and caress them. Her facial expression proclaimed that mischief had arrived, and the wrestler silently questioned whether he had gotten himself in deeper than he expected.

"Hello, handsome," the redhead said, greeting Chet. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, she lifted up on her toes and kissed him on the lips. Chet, caught off guard, opened his lips and returned the kiss briefly.

"Good," she said. "You take direction well. Now let's see what we have to work with here." The redhead and the brunette, who was clearly her assistant, circled Chet like lionesses observing their prey. They ran their hands along his upper body as they went, feeling--almost inspecting--his biceps, chest, back, and shoulders. Chet's mouth went dry being looked at like meat, but he was always ready for a good time, and this was looking more and more like the most unique good time he'd ever seen. He decided to be smart about it, keep his dry mouth shut and do whatever the two girls told him.

"Lose the shirt," she directed. Chet's fingers automatically flew to the buttons of his shirt and undid them effortlessly. Within seconds, the shirt was on the floor and the two girls made another pass, poking, stroking and feeling his exposed skin along the way. When they were again in front of Chet, the redhead looked him up and down, admiring his smooth, hairless skin.

"Hands," the redhead demanded. As Chet extended his hands, she wrapped the leather cuffs around his wrists and buckled them each in place, bending at the waist to kiss each buckle after it was closed. The cuffs fit snugly rather than tightly, feeling like a hug for each of his wrists. To his surprise, Chet found their presence, feel and appearance masculine and comforting.

"Put your hands behind you," she directed. Without thinking, he automatically complied and was surprised to find the brunette was waiting behind him to clip them together. In the space of a few seconds, Chet had lost the use of his hands and was now standing in front of a room full of people, clearly at the mercy of these two women. A few seconds later, he lost the use of his eyes as well; the brunette pulled the blindfold over his head and snugged it in place. He felt his pulse accelerate, but again he felt oddly comforted by the situation.

"Are you ok?" asked the redhead. He nodded. "Do you want us to continue?" He nodded again, if a little more vigorously.

12