Snow Ball: Door Prizes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chet next felt four hands rest gently on his shoulders. They were not pushing or guiding, just resting lightly for a moment before they started moving down his chest and back at the same time. He imagined the redhead in front of him feeling his chest and abs while the brunette behind him felt his very well-defined back muscles. It was odd but he thought he could hear their pulses speed up a bit as well. He definitely heard a change in the breathing of the girl behind him. The hands continued down until they were stroking the skin just above his waistband. The redhead in front of him was stroking the very light down of his happy trail before commenting, "let's see where this leads."

The next thing he felt were hands unbuckling his belt without removing it and then opening the buttons on the front of his jeans. He could hear his heart pounding in his chest with anticipation as the two girls worked together to push his jeans off his hips and down to his ankles, helping him to step out of them. "Whoa! Hey Jess," exclaimed the redhead, "it looks like Mr. Muscles here likes to live a little on the wild side."

Chet instantly congratulated himself on the decision to attend the party commando. He didn't like underwear in the first place, but when attending a party with a reputation like this one he wanted to make sure nothing was standing in the way of a good time. He could feel both women's eyes on his completely shaved cock and balls and knew that was for them further confirmation of his "wild side." Again, if it led to a good time, it was well worth it.

Within moments, Chet felt one of the girls return behind him and place a hand on each of his biceps, holding him gently but firmly back against her chest. He could feel her tits mashed against him. He then felt a slight warm breeze on the head of his penis, which had just started coming out to take a look around. A second later, that same head was enveloped in warm wetness as one of the two girls took his member in her mouth and started sucking. His cock quickly grew to full length, and he started trying to buck his hips from the sensation. "Uh uh," she said. "We're in charge now." Chet did his best to stand still and let the girls do the work.

The hands from behind him slid from his biceps to his chest and, while still holding him firmly back, started toying with his nipples. He felt his cock get harder than he would have thought possible and wished he could see what was going on. With his eyes covered, he could feel every touch, every breath, every lick as if it were charged with electricity. The girl in front of him again sucked his hard rod into her mouth and started swirling her tongue around it as she sucked in more of him. The tip of her tongue dipped into his slit to scoop out the pre-cum that he could feel flowing. She continued sucking and swirling as she pulled back. Then she repeated the agonizing process. Chet felt his knees buckle as that familiar tingle started building in his balls.

"And that's time!" announced Eve. Chet felt a wave of frustration crash over him as the girl in front of him immediately released his dick from her mouth with a soft, wet pop and started pulling his pants back up. She kissed the tip again right before buttoning it back into his pants. The girl behind him then unclipped his wrist cuffs from each other and left him to remove the blindfold himself. She placed his shirt in his hand, where it remained forgotten for the moment. He was clearly stunned.

The redhead lifted up on her toes again and whispered in his ear, "if you want to play later, come find Jess and me. We have a LOT more in mind for you." She then kissed him again and he knew he was tasting a mixture of the most exciting woman he had ever met and his own pre-cum. It was intoxicating. "I'm Kate, by the way."

The girls returned to their place in the crowd as Chet stumbled back to his friends, keeping his new gifts in hand. He expected to need them again shortly if Eve's words were any indication.

"Time to draw winner number five!" announced Eve. "This one goes to...Zera!"

A young woman with glowing coffee-colored skin approached the table. Her long black hair was intricately braided and fell like a waterfall past her rather large breasts and down her back almost to her round ass. She had curves that caught everyone's eye as she bent over repeatedly to lift, shake or feel each of the remaining six gifts. After a few moments she lifted a long, narrow box and announced with a musical Caribbean lilt, "I'll choose this one."

Zera opened the box, parting the tissue within it and pulled out a can of whipped cream.

"How do you plan to use that for three minutes?" asked Eve.

"Oh, I know just the thing," Zera replied. She walked over to one of the tall young men in the crowd and beckoned him forward. "You'll help me, won't you?" He nodded and followed her back to the center of the room.

"Do you like whipped cream?" she asked him? Again, he nodded mutely. She pointed the nozzle to his mouth. He opened and she sprayed a little in his mouth, which he ate happily. Zera then added a little whipped cream to the back of her hand and extended it to him. The guy she chose from the crowd was a quick learner; he took her hand gently and licked the whipped cream off. She then squirted a line of whipped cream across the exposed tops of her breasts. He dutifully leaned in and licked the whipped cream off, carefully licking the skin at the tops of her breasts.

Zera decided it was time to get a little spicier. She squirted a line of whipped cream into her cleavage and watched the young man's reaction. After only a moment's hesitation, he leaned in, put his hands around her waist and extended his tongue. He licked down into her cleavage, licking and sucking all the whipped cream out. His tongue dug between the sides her large tits, which felt wonderful to Zera.

Increasing the stakes a little, she lifted off her shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large breasts had the advantage of college-age perkiness and stood out on their own. She sat down on the floor and leaned back. She squirted enough whipped cream to cover both of her nipples and areolas and looked significantly at the young man in front of her. Taking his cues well, he immediately got down on his hands and knees to bathe her nipples and the ends of her breasts with his tongue. She moaned lightly from the stimulation.

Zera wiggled out of her skirt and panties and sat leaning back on the floor in nothing more than she was wearing at birth. She drew a line down the center of her abdomen leading toward the top of her sex with whipped cream and again looked at the man she had chosen to lick it off. He leaned in and wasted no time licking all the whipped cream as well as the rest of her midsection for good measure. He licked and sucked areas of her skin around to her sides, making her squirm as he found some of her erogenous zones.

She squirted a line of whipped cream down the lips of her sex, now engorging because of all that had happened so far. He did not hesitate to extend his tongue and trace the line of whipped cream, occasionally dipping his tongue into her wet slit. At the top of the line, he was careful to clean her clit of any whipped cream as well. Zera tried to hold still but could not help wiggling her hips when he was licking that sensitive bud.

At this point, Zera then used the fingers of her left hand to open the lips of her pussy and insert the tip of the whipped cream can. She proceeded to squirt some of the whipped cream entirely inside her pussy and then looked suggestively at her chosen accomplice. He clearly understood the assignment and snaked his tongue into her pussy as far as he could to lick everywhere the whipped cream might have gone. He came back with a mixture of whipped cream, juices and a big smile. Zera joined him in the smile just as Eve called time.

Zera retrieved her clothes and parted ways with the man she had chosen. She walked back into the crowd still naked and glistening from his saliva on her skin. He walked back to the area of the room where he had been comfortably anonymous just a few minutes ago. Now, as he returned to his spot, several of the nearby women looked at him with a strange new respect. When he had a moment to check his phone there were already 11 messages coming from other women in the room who were impressed with his oral skills.

"OK everyone, time to move on to number six. This one goes to...Pete!"

Pete's buddies on the Baseball team congratulated him loudly and pushed him out to the center of the floor. Pete himself looked a bit unsteady on his feet but was smiling broadly. Clearly, he was having a good time. He took a few steps toward Eve as if he were about to embrace her.

"Hold on there, big guy," Eve exclaimed. "I'm not one of the prizes. But you can pick any of the five remaining gifts on that table for your three minutes."

Pete shifted his gaze to the table and scanned the remaining gifts. After lifting and shaking a few, he selected a long, squat box about eight inches long by four inches square. As he shook it one more time, he could feel the contents shift within but could not tell what it was. Tearing off the paper and the top flap of the box, Pete reached in and grasped what appeared to be a wood handle surrounded by long thin strips of suede. As he slowly withdrew the handle from the box it became clear to all around that Pete's gift was a suede flogger. A low hum began in the room as people asked about the unusual implement Pete had won while others, with a mix of excitement and discretion, explained what it was.

While the explanations travelled the room, Pete traveled in exactly one direction: toward the beautiful Latina girl he had met earlier in the party and had been thinking of ever since.

"Rosie," he asked loudly, "would you help me use this?"

Rocio was surprised by his request but decided to play along. Pete was a very good-looking guy with an athletic build, and she wanted to see where this could lead. She stepped out of her crowd of friends and approached him in the middle of the room.

"I've never done anything like that before, but I'm willing to give it a try with you, Papi. You only live once, right?"

"Good," he said. "In that case, would you start by getting undressed?"

Rosie shrugged and started removing her clothes. It helped that she wasn't wearing much in the first place. Despite this being a holiday party in the early winter, many of the young women in attendance had worn as little as possible. Rosie was short but had a luscious body that appeared to be painted into her clothes. She was able to remove her red lace tube top to reveal that her pert breasts needed no support. They stood out from her body on their own with slightly enlarged nipples from the excitement of the unexpected. She unzipped the side of her very short skirt, wiggled her hips a few times and lowered it to the ground to step out of it.

When she stood up wearing only her red lace panties and her tall shoes, Pete stopped her. To her complete surprise, he dropped to his knees in front of her and the whole room and held the flogger up with both hands to offer it to her. His head was lowered as he sat back on his heels, a picture of humility and submission.

"Now we're talking!" Rosie exclaimed before accepting the flogger and commanding Pete, "Stand up and strip." Pete obediently stood and keeping his head lowered, removed his shirt. Rosie whistled at him. "Nice bod. Baseball looks good on you. Keep going."

Pete continued removing his shoes and socks, then his khakis, tossing them to the side. As he stood in his boxers, it was clear he was already getting aroused. Rosie noticed as well. "Don't stop there, player. You put me in charge. I want to see it all."

With an extra moment's hesitation, Pete finally lowered his boxers past his hips, past the base of his cock and let them fall to the floor, stepping out and kicking them to the side. His manhood was already partly erect, pointing down but out and away from his body. It was almost the same size as the grip on his baseball bat, making some wonder if he chose his sport because of the resemblance.

Rosie chastised him for his last delay, "I like what I see but you made me wait too long to see it. I'll punish you for that. Hands out from your sides. Pete stuck his arms out, with his head bowed.

"Lift your head. I want to punish a strong man, not a whimpering boy." Pete immediately raised his head to look straight ahead, the same determination in his eyes as during a tough game. "That's better," Rosie encouraged.

The bombshell Latina then started tracing soft trails across Pete's skin with the strands of the flogger. She swiped the ends of the flogger across his chest and ribs. She stroked his shoulders and upper arms, and she crossed around behind him. She softly let the tails stroke his upper back. Pete thought they tickled a little at first but maintained his composure. After a few seconds, he found the sensation oddly soothing. Because she maintained contact with his skin, he knew exactly where she was as she circled behind him. At that point, he lost contact with the flogger for a moment.

He wanted to feel it again to know where she was when he heard the briefest "swoosh" sound and then felt the ends of the flogger make sharp contact with the skin of his upper back. There was no mistaking where she was now; the sharp sting of the tendrils made that clear. A moment later, he felt the same strands softly striking his upper and lower back in rapid succession, as if Rosie were swinging it in swift but gentle circles against his skin. The constant patter of the ends against his skin, warmed him and increased his sensitivity. Suddenly, he felt another sharp sting as she brought the flogger down hard on his side. Rosie immediately resumed her rapid circles pattern, soothing him again.

She continued alternating sharp strikes with rapid, gentle circles, keeping him off guard and guessing. The only thing that was certain was his body's interest in the ordeal. If any of the observers were worried about his reaction to the unexpected painful strikes, they had only to look a little lower for reassurance that he was into it. His formerly half-hard dick was now jutting upward at a 45-degree angle and was as hard as the baseball bat it resembled. Those who looked closely would even see that it had a large drop of pre-cum caught at the tip of the head, glistening in the lights of the party.

As Rosie continued her soft tattoo against his body, she continued moving around him as well until she was in front of him. The next few hard strikes were directed against the hard pectoral muscles of Pete's chest, leaving warm red marks. The sensitivity of his skin being continually stimulated between sharp stings and soothing patter was causing his arousal to build. As she began to move her contact lower across his abdomen and hips, the anticipation of what might be coming next elevated Pete's arousal to an almost uncontrollable level. His pre-cum started flowing freely from his steel-hard tool, dripping to the floor below.

What came next was unexpected for all. Without warning, Rosie directed one more sharp swat of the soft strands directly onto Pete's fully erect cock. The soft strands made their mark on first contact and then, predictably, wrapped around his girthy shaft, stimulating the highly sensitive skin as they landed and withdrew. It was too much for Pete. His cock exploded there in the middle of the room, spraying cum in four powerful ropes in front of him. The four strong spurts landed a few feet in front of him, nearly hitting Rosie's thigh. A few weaker dribbles later and Pete's now-satisfied member softened and returned to hanging between his balls.

The room was silent from the shock of what they had all witnessed. Rosie was concerned that she had gone too far. Everyone watched Pete closely until they saw his expression change. In the space of a few seconds, the determined look that the star baseball player usually reserved for the opposing team melted into the most satisfied smile anyone had ever seen on Pete's face. Suddenly, the room burst into spontaneous applause. Pete lowered his arms and turned to Rosie to embrace her. Reassured, Rosie returned the embrace and helped Pete collect his clothes along with hers. Still smiling, the pair walked off to a quiet corner of the room to talk.

"That was clearly a little more than three minutes, but I wasn't about to interrupt it!" Eve announced. "What a performance. Who's ready for lucky number seven?"

While some were still watching and cheering as the game progressed, many in the crowd had dispersed to the various couches, rugs and side rooms to burn off some of the sexual tension the evening had created. Clothes littered the floors, and the sights, sounds and smells of sexual exploration were everywhere. For the residents of Nanigan Hall, this was just another job well done. It was a party that would go down in their record books as the best Holiday Snow Ball ever.

12