Snow Ball: The 69 Days of Christmas

Story Info
It is better to give than to receive.
6.1k words
4.69
7k
7
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - The 69 Days of Christmas

This is the second part of the story "The Snow Ball." It takes place later in the party than the events described in "Part 1 - Blue Snow Balls." While it is not necessary to read that story first, the reader will understand the scene better by reading the parts of this story in order.

It was about an hour after the end of the Blue Snow Balls game and Brendan had returned to his friends. Well, most of Brendan had returned. His shirt was still missing from the beginning of the game and his physical comfort was entirely absent. He couldn't stand, sit or take a step without his balls reminding him emphatically they had some unfinished business to attend to. The fact that both Terri, Kim and about half of the other women at the party subconsciously licked their lips whenever they looked at him only made things worse. He wasn't the only shirtless hunk at the party; others had removed their shirts for the game or simply to take advantage of the warm room as an excuse to show off for the ladies. But he was the only man in the room who had been restrained and teased mercilessly for a half-hour, dripping pre-cum throughout. For that half-hour he was the only man in the room who had half the young women fantasizing about what they could do to him if they had been one of the lucky contestants.

Lance finally managed to separate him from the three girls for some whispered guy talk. "Dude, are you OK? You can't even walk straight. What was it like?"

"I'm good," he whispered back, "but I've got to cum so bad! And I don't think I can ever look at snow the same way again. With any luck, I'll make some headway with Kim so she can finish what she started, but I've got to get her away from Terri for a while."

"Get her away from Terri? At this point if you play your cards right you can hook up with both tonight. I've seen them both salivating over you since the game and you should have seen how jealous Terri was when Kim got to tease you. I'd love to have half the attention you're getting tonight!"

"Be careful what you wish for," Brendan warned. "You just might get it."

As it happened, the room was buzzing as Nanigan Hall's beautiful social chair Eve started to gather the crowd of horny and increasingly drunk students for the second game of the evening. They were all over 18, and therefore consenting adults. And both the alcohol and the visual stimulation had a way of warming up the crowd.

"OK, everyone. I hope you're all enjoying the entertainment at the Snow Ball. My house sisters and I put a lot of work into planning so that we can keep you cumming back for more. Or not cumming at all," she said while looking pointedly at Brendan. A few whoops and cheers from the now rowdy crowd accompanied her suggestive words.

Eve continued, "It's now time for our second game of the evening. You've all heard of the Twelve Days of Christmas? Well, we think that's lame. We'd rather play The 69 Days of Christmas!" The energy level of the crowd as well as the libidos of all those gathered jumped at those words.

"I'll draw five names from each bowl in pairs. One guy and one girl in each pair. We'll explain the rest after the pairs are drawn."

With that, one of the social committee members named Christina stepped up with the two fishbowls. Eve reached one hand into each bowl and pulled out one pink paper and one blue paper. The room got very quiet as she announced the first two names: "Maria and Arthur!"

Maria and Arthur stepped out of the crowd and sized each other up. Maria was five-feet-nothing while Arthur was about 6'4" tall. Short as she was, Maria had a dancer's body, exhibiting grace and flexibility. Arthur was tall and lanky, playing pick-up basketball games on a regular basis. The unlikely couple stood by each other in the middle of the room.

Eve asked the question that was on everyone's mind. "Are you two going to be able to reach each other?"

"We'll make it work," answered Maria confidently. She winked at Arthur, who blushed deeply.

Eve announced the next pair of contestants. "Tamara and Liam!"

Tamara stepped out of the crowd and all in the room admired her 5'10" athletic frame. She had beautiful dark skin with the developed physique of a volleyball player who took her sport seriously. Liam walked over to her a beat later and about one inch shorter. Liam was a business student who was rumored to be from a wealthy family. He gave the appearance of a typical "frat boy" and was already pretty buzzed. The two went to stand next to Maria and Arthur in the middle of the room.

"Janelle and Phan!"

Phan strode confidently out into the middle of the room and stopped, looking around. Janelle had not joined him immediately. Instead, voices could be heard through the crowd as Janelle was being encouraged by her friends to step out. She was clearly not convinced. Moments later, Janelle stumbled abruptly through the wall of onlookers and landed in a tangled heap, clearly having been pushed by her friends to go join the handsome and athletic looking young man who was waiting for her. Phan was not tall but was powerfully built and played on the school's football team. He reached down gracefully and scooped up Janelle, setting her on her feet in the center of the room. Janelle's face turned scarlet as she smiled shyly at her newfound hero.

"Anna and Lance!"

Anna bounced her way to the center of the room. She was a swimmer with medium build, long, lean legs and boundless energy. She was clearly bubbling with excitement, possibly fueled by her beverage choices earlier in the evening. She was not drinking any pool water tonight!

Lance took one look and despaired immediately. "Would you look at her?" he exclaimed to Brendan. "How am I supposed to keep my composure with those legs nearby? I don't know what we'll have to do in this game but I'm already jazzed up from watching you with Kim and the others. I don't stand a chance! All I can think about is having those legs wrapped around my head."

"Get out there," Brendan challenged. "You've got this." He shoved Lance good-naturedly out of the crowd and into the middle of the room. Lance grinned ear to ear as he went to stand next to the beautiful Anna. For her part, Anna looked rather pleased about being paired up with the athletic-looking soccer player.

"And the final pair of the contest: Crystal and...Zac!?"

An audible gasp rolled through the room, followed by some mixed laughter and applause. Crystal, one of the sisters of Nanigan Hall, stepped up to Eve immediately and looked defiantly out at the room. She had an amused grin as she waited for her ex-boyfriend Zac to arrive. Zac, for his part, was clearly uncomfortable with having been paired up with Crystal. The two had been inseparable while they were dating but had suffered an extremely ugly breakup after Nanigan Hall's Halloween party. Apparently, Zac had taken the opportunity to get overly friendly with a pair of sexy witches and Crystal was less than enchanted. He tried to blame the whole incident on drinking too much of their bubbling brew and the rest was very public history.

Crystal was beautiful and confident, one of the captains of the track team. She was known for her quick sense of mischief as well as her quick temper. Zac was about six feet tall, lean and muscular, and was one of the rising stars of the baseball team, but he was clearly intimidated by Crystal.

Christina carried the two bowls of names away as Eve started to explain the game.

"Here's how the game works. All the players strip and get into position on the floor. Guys on their backs in alternating directions with the girls kneeling behind their heads. At the signal, girls, lean in and start sucking your boy. Boys, start eating out your girls. Since it is better to give than to receive, the object of the game is to make your partner cum before he or she can make you cum. The first two girls and the first two guys to make their partners cum are the winners...of round one."

"We'll pair up the winners and repeat the process in round two. If you make it to round two, you'll already be primed to cum, but don't do it. You'll want to hold out and make your new partner cum instead so you can win and move on to round three. If you're the winner of the final round you will have made three people cum without getting to cum yourself. So...the prize for the winner is ten minutes with all the other contestants making you cum as many times as possible." A murmur of excitement and obvious envy ran through the crowd.

"Hold on," called Zac, "can we switch partners?"

"What are you afraid of?" taunted Crystal. "Are you afraid I know how to make you cum far better than you know how to make me cum? You should be."

Eve stepped in, "you can't switch partners but you can forfeit and Crystal will be the winner. Of course then you'd be subjected to the penalty for the losers."

"What's the penalty?" asked Zac tentatively.

"If one of the girls loses," Eve explained, "her guy gets to administer one spank for every minute it took to make her cum." The crowd signaled their approval with excited chatter. "If one of the guys loses, his girl will kiss him."

"How is that a penalty? I'd lose all day if that were the penalty!" yelled a half-drunk frat boy from the back of the room.

"You must be new here," Eve said coolly. "This party is called the Snow Ball for a reason. She will kiss him and feed his cum back to him in front of everyone in the room. Once he shows that he has received a mouthful of his own spunk, he can swallow it." Nervous laughter and groans circulated among the guys in the room, mixed with excited exclamations from the women.

"So," Crystal asked, turning back to Zac, "are you eating cum now or after you lose to me?"

"I'm playing," said Zac with dread. "I've got a lot of motivation to win."

Eve cut off the side chatter. "Is everybody ready? Good. Let's go!"

THE GAME

At this, the couples faced each other in pairs down the center of the room, with each pair about three feet to the side of the next pair. Social committee members from Nanigan Hall oriented the pairs so that the guys were facing alternating directions. Three of the pairs had the guys facing the left wall of the room while the other two guys were facing the right wall. The girls were oriented facing their respective guys.

The committee members then produced laundry bags into which the contestants could place their clothes. "In order to allow the contestants to better enjoy this part of the game, we'll allow all the women to undress first while the men watch. Then we'll have the men undress while the women enjoy watching."

At this signal, all five of the women started undressing. Some were very practical, removing and folding their clothes efficiently like Maria and Anna. They moved gracefully, but they were simply following directions. Janelle was clearly still uncomfortable, but she was getting a little more excited as her distended nipples easily showed.

Tamara and Crystal were another story altogether. They didn't undress. They stripped. As sexily as possible. They were clearly already playing the game, getting in their opponents' heads as much as they possibly could with the simple act of getting naked. Tamara stretched and preened with every article of clothing she removed, ensuring she had Liam's undivided attention. Crystal gave a stage-worthy performance, earning at least a half-erection from every man in the room with a pulse. Not only was it clear that Zac was in over his head, but the other boys in the contest couldn't help getting partially aroused just watching.

When the women finished their stripping, they settled down and gave their full attention to the men, who were now feeling somewhat outclassed. But they decided to make the best of it. Phan led the way, dancing his way erotically out of his clothes, one piece at a time. He stripped off his shirt and his muscular body gleamed in the lights of the party. As he danced his way out of his pants and shoes, Janelle couldn't help noticing the prominent bulge in the front of his shiny briefs. Finally, after toying suggestively with the waistband, he bent at the waist and pulled his briefs to the ground, smoothly standing to dramatically display his equipment. His member hung loosely in front of him, already partly erect. It was clear that although he did not boast the longest penis in the room, he certainly had some girth. He was a remarkable dancer and many in the party wondered if he had done this before. Several of the women were ready to hire him to strip at their next party. Janelle was getting more excited by the minute that she would have Phan under her in a matter of minutes. Her shy exterior was quickly dissolving, replaced by enthusiasm for the task at hand.

The other men did a passable job of stripping to display their best assets. Arthur's long lanky form was perhaps the least muscular of the group, but he was lean and ripped and bore a dick that hung down well past his already low-hanging balls, even while flaccid. Maria knew she would have no problem reaching that monster once it was hard, even with their almost comical difference in height. Liam was clearly affected by Tamara's performance a few minutes earlier. He couldn't undress quickly enough and when he turned to face her, he presented his finest compliment: a hard piece of meat that was already dripping juices. She was going to have to overcome his earlier alcohol consumption if she wanted him to cum quickly but she was already happy with what she had to work with.

Lance and Zac both used their bodies to their advantage. Through training on the soccer and baseball teams, both men had well-developed physiques and knew they had nothing to be ashamed of. They each stripped slowly but deliberately, enjoying the act of drawing their opponents' attention to their muscles and their movements. Lance made a bigger show of stroking his chest, abs, arms and legs as he revealed them while Zac showed off some sexy dance moves that made Crystal wonder what she had been missing. By the end, Zac revealed a slightly bigger than average cock with a distinct upward tilt already started. Lance, on the other hand, showed himself worthy of his name. Although he was only about 5'10" tall and solidly built, he stripped to show off a cock that appeared to be almost as big as Arthur's. It stood out straight in front of him in part due to it being partly erect and in part because of its unexpected size. Anna could not wait to see how big it would get when she was working him and made a mental note that she might want to meet up with him later as well.

The social committee members then guided the five men onto their backs on the floor in alternating directions. The five women took up their places right behind their opponents' heads, looking at each other across the naked men on the floor. The rest of the room jockeyed for positions that would allow them to see and hear all the action.

Eve again spoke up. "Any question? Good. Get ready, get set, go!"

At "Go" all five women dropped to their knees over their men and started sucking and stroking their cocks as quickly as possible. All of the men were already sporting semis including Arthur, which made the womens' jobs easier. Meanwhile, all five of the guys used their hands to guide the girls pussies straight to their mouths and went to work with fingers and tongues. The next few minutes were a symphony of slurps and sucks from both ends of each pair while the rest of the room looked on in awed, expectant silence.

As Maria went to work on Arthur's long dick, she was gratified to find that it was quickly growing to meet her. She sucked on the head gently while running her tongue around the sensitive rim of Arthur's helmet. She used one of her hands to stroke his balls. Within minutes, he was very hard, standing a few inches over his belly and quivering with excitement. It had to have been at least ten inches, possibly eleven. In focusing on reaching his dick, she was in turn making it more difficult for Arthur to stay engaged in stimulating her. But with his long arms he had no trouble bringing her back to his mouth. He would start by stroking her outer lips gently with his fingers until she moaned and then slide her back on his chest until his tongue could slide in between his fingers. After the first few minutes, Arthur realized Maria was right. They were making it work. His cock was now long enough that she was easily able to continue licking and sucking him while he licked her increasingly juicy pussy.

Tamara had Liam exactly where she wanted him. Normally she wouldn't give boys like Liam the time of day. He was everything she didn't usually want in a boyfriend: an entitled frat boy, frequently drunk and probably quick on the trigger too. But tonight, she could not have gotten a better partner for this game. He was already hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum from just watching her strip. She had essentially started the blowjob in his head before the game even began. Now he was laying under her, his willing penis available to her mouth while his drunk tongue could barely find its way out of his own mouth, let alone into her pussy. Making him cum would be easy. He didn't stand a chance.

Janelle had made a quick recovery from her earlier misgivings about this game. Now kneeling above the handsome and muscular Phan, she was glad her name was chosen. She could feel his hands pulling her crotch directly to his mouth and almost melted when she felt the very tip of his tongue start tracing around the edges of her outer lips. How did he know she loved feeling that? She was so distracted by how good he was making her feel that she almost forgot the task set before her. And what a task it was, too. Phan's hard-on was a nice length, probably between five and six inches, and it was thick. Rather than starting out by stretching her mouth around her target, she started by stroking it until she could pull the foreskin back to expose the sensitive head. Janelle then remembered the best of what she had learned from her limited experience and began tonguing around the head, occasionally worming the tip of her tongue into Phan's slit until she could feel him at his hardest. After toying with him for a few minutes and feeling her own center starting to melt, she decided to get down to work. She popped Phan's head between her lips and began sucking gently, gradually pulling the rest of his dick through her lips and into her mouth. She was rewarded by a low moan that she felt in his tongue as it speared into her pussy.

Anna dove onto Lance's weapon, determined to see how big she could make it grow. With gentle nips, sucks and licks it continued getting bigger until it finally stood proudly above his body, extending halfway up his defined abs. It was long enough that the first few inches slid easily into her mouth without even trying. She could hear him groan beneath her as he enjoyed all the attention she was giving him. Based on his body's reactions already, she was pretty confident she could make him pop before he would be able to give her an orgasm. Because she kept her entire body shaved for swimming, she could feel every motion of Lance's fingers, nose, lips and tongue. They all made her feel good, but she knew it took her a long time to reach orgasm. Tonight, that was her secret weapon.

Crystal took her time, toying with Zac. They were already very familiar with each other's bodies. They knew each other's buttons. Her advantage was that, while she knew how to rev up Zac's engines, he had always had trouble getting her to cum with his tongue. He just didn't have the dexterity to reach all her most sensitive spots. While he was getting her warmed up, she started with a few lazy licks from the base of his hard cock to the head, then back down again. She did this a few times, building up his frustration. She also used her fingers to stroke his balls and play with the sensitive skin behind them. Again, she could feel the energy build before switching techniques to keep him off balance and wanting. She planned to build him up to orgasm slowly so that when she made him pop he would give her a generous mouthful of cum, which she would then enjoy feeding back to him in public. It would almost make up for the public humiliation he caused her at the Halloween party. She realized that he was hitting a very sensitive spot with the tip of his tongue and making her feel very good. Oh, yes, she thought. She could definitely enjoy the ride.

12