Snow Ball: The 69 Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur was lost in the pleasure Maria was giving him. In spite of their height difference, the spunky dancer had kept up the assault on his cock without pause. He was thinking about everything he could to keep his mind off cumming. Meanwhile, he was bent upwards at his shoulders to keep good contact with her sex. He was doing well too. With mouth and fingers he kept up the stroking and sucking while his tongue would push in and flick inside her moist opening. Her juices were flowing generously so he knew she was getting aroused, but he wasn't sure how much longer he would need to get her off before she pushed him over the edge.

Liam's head was a blur and his drunk mind knew he wasn't going to make it. Tamara was way out of his league and although he had a respectably sized cock, she clearly knew how to work it better than he did. She would hum while she sucked him and his whole body would vibrate. She circled his head with her tongue while sliding him in and out of her mouth and a shiver went up his back. He was moaning and sweating uncontrollably and she knew he was very close to the edge of orgasm. Then she would slow down and let him regain his composure for only a moment before starting up again. He was trying to lick and suck her pussy as well to try to make her cum first but she was so good he kept forgetting what he was doing. All those drinks earlier probably weren't helping but it didn't matter. She had him harder than he could remember and she was pushing him quickly toward orgasm. A few seconds later, Liam groaned loudly and spurted his seed in Tamara's eager mouth. As she pumped one hand in the air in victory, Liam whimpered a bit. She had not slowed her sucking and he was now completely spent and getting sensitive.

Finally, Tamara released Liam's dick and he gave a sigh of relief, then a cry of dismay as he saw her bending to him. She slipped one hand behind his neck, lifting his head. A second later her mouth sealed on his, starting what would be a very sensuous kiss. In the middle of the kiss he felt and tasted his own spunk slipping back into his mouth, her tongue helping to transfer all of the sticky goo back to him. When she released his mouth and neck, one of the social committee members took her place, asking him to show her his mouth. After verifying that he, in fact, had a mouthful of his own cum, she announced it to the room and then told him he could swallow. Around the room, the girls who were present all cheered, while many of the guys got a very uncomfortable feeling.

Phan was enjoying Janelle's attention and the responsiveness of her sex. He barely ran his tongue around her outer lips and she started shuddering her approval. He stroked her inner lips with the sides of his tongue and she moaned. He reached his pointed tongue into her depths and licked around the insides of her opening and she rewarded him with sucking his entire member slowly into her mouth. As he continued licking and sucking, his fingertips stroked the exposed parts of her open thighs around his head and she responded with shivers. He could just see her bud start to open, but he decided to leave that for later. He didn't want to miss any of what his opponent was doing with his body. What Janelle appeared to lack in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She was bobbing her head over his dick over and over, sucking him in and keeping light suction as she pulled away too. Her hands were stroking his balls, his ass, his inner thighs, his abs. She was managing to stimulate his entire lower half and he was loving every minute of it. Phan was pretty sure that he could push her to her orgasm quickly if she ever started getting him close but for now he wanted to see what she could do.

Lance looked up at the beautiful sight above his face. Anna's smooth skin with no pubic hair was inviting him to have a taste. He'd had girlfriends who trimmed their hair but none who had fully shaved. He dove in, using every part of him to excite her senses. He nibbled at her lips gently and felt her start to open up. He licked up and down her slit, collecting her juices on his tongue. Once her lips plumped up, he knew they would be more sensitive so he used his fingers to hold the outer lips open so he could attack her inner lips with his mouth and tongue. He even ran his nose through her slit while his tongue tickled the lower edges. She must have been getting close sooner than expected because suddenly she shifted from long slow sucking on his cock to more feverish efforts to stimulate him. Her tongue became a blur of licks and swirls, sending his head to heaven and back again. Her lips sealed and provided suction on every stroke. There was no doubt. She was trying to get him off quickly. One advantage Lance had found with a long penis is that, short of fucking, there was only so much a girl could stimulate at once. As a result, he had an advantage that Anna didn't expect. She, on the other hand, had a clit that was currently standing up prominently, waiting for Lance to deliver the coup de grace. He reached out with his tongue and licked it once, to let her know what was coming next. She groaned and shuddered. Then he latched on with his lips and sucked hard while licking the tip with his tongue.

Anna screamed through her very unexpected orgasm and collapsed on Lance's chest. Once he got a mouthful of her fluids and knew she had cum on his tongue, he slowed his licks and sucks to bring her gently down from her experience. He was frustrated that he had to stop her very talented mouth from working its magic on him but he knew the time had come to win this round. As she rolled off of him, he became aware of the other guys in the room cheering his win. One of the assistants then stepped up and announced that he had made her cum in eight minutes. She then looked expectantly at Lance as Anna dutifully moved to her hands and knees where he had just been laying a few moments before. Remembering the penalty, he administered eight swats with his hand, four to each side of her ass. Around the sixth swat, he thought he heard her moan again, but figured he could find Anna later and ask her about it.

Zac started the round worried that Crystal was going to completely humiliate him but quickly found that he was holding his own. He was enjoying the tease that Crystal was performing on him and was determined to hold out as long as he could to enjoy as much of her talents as she was willing to provide. But he also knew that his oral skills had improved dramatically since he and Crystal had broken up. While she used to regularly complain that he could not get her off with his tongue, his next two girlfriends had taken the time to teach him what to do and how to do it most effectively. They may have been sexy witches at the Halloween party, but they had taught him to work a little magic of his own since then. And they had given him ample opportunity to practice. He was right now throwing all his latest tricks at Crystal. Right on cue, she was shivering, shuddering, moaning, just like he had learned. He knew she was enjoying his efforts because her flower was opening, its petals thickening with arousal. Meanwhile, Crystal was sucking and teasing him, doing her best to set his whole body on fire. He was loving it.

By this point, more than a few panties in the room were getting wet and most of the dicks were pointing in new directions in their owners' pants. The audience was at a horniness level of eleven and the room already smelled of sex.

Many eyes were fixed on Maria and Arthur who, though an unlikely pairing, were providing such a hot show it was impossible to look away. The lithe dancer was taking full advantage of the long cock below her, sucking and slurping while he was eating her ever closer to an orgasm. They were clearly both getting close to cumming and it looked like bets were being taken in one corner of the room about who would pop first. Every time Arthur would moan through a particularly wonderful assault on his member, he would respond with a renewed effort on her pussy. Finally, she could feel his balls start to draw up and wondered how much cum she would be receiving from a cock this big. As she was about to find out, Arthur's nose rubbed against her bud firmly just as his tongue reached inside her, finding her most sensitive spot. She exploded. Her body shook through a violent orgasm and her pussy provided copious amounts of nectar to Arthur's waiting tongue.

After coming down from the orgasm she had just experienced, Anna flipped over onto her hands and knees. One of the assistants informed the crowd that she had lasted nine minutes and Arthur administered nine spanks. After the last spank had landed, Anna turned around and gently kissed the head of Arthur's dick, followed by Arthur himself.

"Thank you for such a wonderful surprise," she breathed.

Janelle and Phan were busy enjoying each other's bodies. Janelle had gained enough confidence from Phan's reactions to start getting more creative, adding small pinches, slaps and strokes occasionally to keep Phan's body sensitive. She especially liked his reaction when she worked his cock until his breathing started changing, then slapped it sharply to hear him suck in his breath. She would then soothe by gently sucking his member into her mouth and bathing it with her tongue. She could feel his body melt whenever she did this. As a good-looking football player, Phan had no trouble finding girls as sexual partners, but he was enjoying the unexpected things that Janelle was trying on him and was not anxious to bring it to an end yet. Most of his pairings were just fucking. Janelle was actually taking the time to map his body, noting what excited him, what pushed him and what slowed him down. He had a feeling she could be a very responsive lover if they ever decided to give a relationship a try. As a result, he spent most of his time returning the favor. Rather than try to push Janelle toward cumming, he explored her reactions to make a mental list of the things that made her feel good and continued exploring those things. He always knew what was working because Janelle's reactions were clear.

Crystal was getting worried. She had expected Zac to be an easy mark, especially with her past experience with him. But he had surprised her, drawing on some newfound experience to push her ever closer to cumming. He was obviously taking his time, but there was no denying he now know what he was doing. He was playing her body like an instrument and she needed to make it stop quickly. There was no way he was going to humiliate her at a second party by making her take spanks in front of everyone.

She moved into high gear, sucking and using her hands on every stroke. She lightly scraped his inner thighs. She licked and sucked his balls while jacking his cock. She needed to make him cum. He sensed her urgency and sped up his efforts to ensure he would be the one making her cum instead. He reached tongue and fingers inside her searching for that small bumpy spot that he knew would set her off. He gently stroked her legs while licking her. But when he sucked her bud into his lips and began tonguing it, she knew it was time to finish this. As she pumped his cock, she collected a large drop of his pre-cum on her fingers. And another. Soon she had a small pool of his slippery lubricant at the tips of her fingers. When she lowered her mouth over his cock again, she went as deep as she could, feeling his cock tense up for release. While sucking vigorously, she slid her lubricated fingers down past his balls and slid one finger right into his sphincter. He could take no more and began pumping what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth. Zac felt like he was emptying himself into her and loved the way it felt to have her continue sucking to get every drop he could provide.

Once she was sure she had collected his entire offering, Crystal turned around and with a devious grin moved in to kiss Zac. His head was still spinning from the explosive release; he didn't realize until her lips were locked on his what she intended. At that point, he had no choice but to open his mouth and receive his entire load back from Crystal. She had deliberately worked him to increase the amount of sperm he would provide and he had definitely enjoyed her efforts. Now it was time to enjoy the results too. Once again, the crowd cheered as Crystal stood to claim the victory.

"We have our winners!" announced Eve. "Arthur, Tamara, Lance and Crystal will advance to round two. But first we'll take ten minutes for the contestants to have something to drink and to regain their composure.

As the party resumed, Phan and Janelle smiled at each other. "You think we should move?" Janelle asked.

"Nah, they can work around us. I'm enjoying you too much to move now."

"And you feel so good under me, I don't ever want to get up" Janelle gushed.

"You know the best part?" Phan asked. "Now that the game is over, we can make each other cum as much as we want." And he dove back in to try.

12