Snow Black

Story Info
A naked girl comes upon four hunters.
7.1k words
4.29
16.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

It was my first winter break home from college, and it was then I realised that all my friends in my past were moving in different circles. I found that away from college, I was very much alone. It was nearing Christmas, and so I was always meeting my new friends in town while shopping. It was when I got back to my little suburban estate that backed onto the country that I found myself alone.

One morning I awoke to find it had snowed heavily overnight and that all the buses into town had been cancelled. It was typical England, a few centimetres of snow and everything came to a halt. The yearly clichés rang out from the radio about our incapable fight against the white stuff. How countries in the east were still had working trains and had clear roads after five feet of snow.

I loved snow personally and late in the afternoon I decided to go for a walk along the rivers and canals that were just beyond our houses in the countryside. I bundled into my big coat, squashed my long blond hair under my bobble hat, wrapped my long scarf around my neck and down over my ample boobs and sat back on my bed and pulled on my thick black tights. I slipped on a pair of trainers as I had no boots, covered my hands in mittens and struck out to the great white outdoors.

I was soon walking along the bank of the river enjoying the muffled silence of the snow interspersed with the crunching of my footsteps into the perfect smooth layers of the virgin flurry.

There was nobody around, and the only sound was the occasional stiff breeze that still managed to get under my skirt. The breeze ignited my well-wrapped pussy buried beneath my thick panties tights and leg warmers and gave me a thrill.

The Sky was a deep blue with sulphurous yellow, black and white clouds billowing threateningly on the horizon. I had walked these paths as a teenager, and every spot sparked a memory on my hike. There was a tree where I saw my first erection. It belonged to Danny Taylor who proudly exposed himself and masturbated before my friends and I. We were a little scared in truth and ran off before he could finish drawing cries of anguish as he ejaculated without his female audience.

I walked on further over a little set of footbridges and looked from the top of one. A gang of about thirty or so boys and girls would swim here every summer, and I recalled an old classmate Debbie. Debbie was insatiable when it came to sex, and I remembered a day watching from that bridge top of her being humped in the long grass. All we could see was this blokes ass going up and down in and out of view from the grass and Debbie's spread legs high in the air. Her bikini bottoms anchored over one ankle like a flag of surrender. We all laughed and assumed it was Debbie as all we could see was her spread legs. We were proved right because after she had screamed out her orgasm, she calmly got up and walked to the river bottomless while pushing her bikini top back down over her boobs. She had a big smile on her face and was oblivious to the disgust as she waded into the water to wash herself out.

I smiled to myself and wondered where she was today and hoped she was well. I walked on and came to a road bridge and remembered how my mates and I used to flash our tits at the oncoming drivers. We would then run down the bridge bank and then along the towpath, laughing as we heard shouts of invitations to fuck or just insults about the size of our tits.

I walked on, and on the other side of the river, I saw a pillbox, a fortified machine gun post leftover from the Second World War. My best mate was fond of telling us that she was conceived in the doorway of this pillbox. Her drunken father spoke of how he took her mother up against the wall, as they were both full of lust having just got married.

I gazed beyond that pillbox, as behind was a dense wood that ran between the riverbank and a private farm. It was so dense that the occasional hobo would make his home there and remain undisturbed and unseen, as all that was left was a dilapidated camp.

I began to dream, as it was the scene of my first lesbian experience. It started as a dare as Jane Abbot, and I explored the wood, carefully making our way through the thick bushes, trees and prickly fauna.

We were so isolated it affected our psyche, that's the only way I can explain it. Jane suggested, "we could get naked, and nobody would see us."

Being horny inexperienced young girls, we were soon daring each other to strip off, and soon we were both naked. Before we knew it, our bodies entwined, our hard nipples rubbing each other as we shared our first kiss.

I had been walking two hours by now, and all this thinking about sex had brought me on. I thought I'd take a walk in the wood of my first lesbian experiment and see what else I could nudge out of my memory. I was kidding myself, of course, I knew in truth I was just trying to find a nice sheltered place where I could lower my panties and have a good fap!

I had always been a great believer in the adage, "when you've got to cum, you've got to cum,". Just because there was a landscape of snow made no difference as I had learnt to enjoy an alfresco wank.

I slowly plodded deeper into the woods, my ardour building all the time. What little breeze there was highlighted the wetness of my panties even through my tights and leggings.

I stopped in a natural sanctuary of ivy and sat on a log gasping. My need to cum was evident by my short gasps of breath visually exposed in the condensation.

The character of This wood had me again. My memory of that first time lesbian excursion in the nude was brought on by the solitude, and I felt the need to do something naughty and different. I thought dropping my panties and masturbating was a bit lame considering the security the isolation of the woodland gave.

I was committed to doing something outrageous, but what could I do on my own? Walk naked through the woods was all I could think of and the more I did, the more perverted and disgraceful the act became. Roaming naked in a snowbound forest, what more a depraved thing could I do on my own? My obscene nubile naked body masturbating juxtaposed against the virgin white snow.

I quickly pulled my scarf and coat off and hung them on the stub of a branch. I pulled my jumper and blouse off and felt the chill on my breasts. Already I could feel my little nipples hardened in my bra, scrapping around in their captivity. It was cold and but that displeasure was quickly overwhelmed by the excitement of my naked desire. I promptly discarded my trainers but placed them so I could step back into them. Next came down my tights and panties in one swoop. The wind chill rasped between my legs over my pussy and ignited the small line of warmth between my ass cheeks. I stepped into my trainers with a slight shiver and then stood upright to unhook my bra. I released my tits to a wonderful refreshing stroke of cold air over the mounds of my boobs as I lifted my arms to let the crisp, clean air icily kiss my armpits.

I felt so alive as I started to delicately tiptoe between the bushes and trees and high grass. My nipples were now incredibly hard, and I pleasured myself by carefully stroking them. I was unable to squeeze them due to the immense pain that would cause such was their hardness.

I rubbed my pussy as I walked getting heady as a breeze and a rub in tandem could light up my clit with cold pleasure. It felt great to be alive, my whole skin ignited and going slightly red as the cold lost its bite.

The sun pierced through the cloud, and some particles of snow gleamed and gave the landscape a glittering glow. I scooped up a handful of snow and pushed it against my breasts, making my nipples ignite with hardness. I walked on gathering snow and tried to hold it in my cleavage while masturbating with my other hand. I laughed at the small snowflakes dropping from the trees and settling in my black bush, a pussy winter wonderland.

I walked on feeling euphoric in my icy naked state and pushed snow up and over my bottom, giving myself an invigorating red glow.

I found a little clearing and lay down in the virgin snow, the winter sun kissing my skin from above and the impacted snow igniting and enlivening my skin below.

I did my first naked snow angel and then piled snow upon my boobs, making an image of two frosted buns with my erect nipples popping through to be the cherry on top.

I sat up and gave my pussy some extra attention thinking I'd have to get off before the cold got to my bones. I frigged away with my legs wide open, and I thought I'd apply some snow. I grabbed a handful of the freezing white powder and pushed it up to my vagina. I yelped at the cold accidentally impacting on my clit and quickly rubbed my pussy with the flat of my palm to get some warmth to my sensitive area.

My head snapped around as In time to the cracking of a twig. I saw a clothed figure sneaking up on me and immediately jumped up and ran.

"Get her!" urgently shouted a deep male voice from a different position.

I ran without care as thorns snagged my boobs, ass and pussy. I brushed away foliage and was stung by hostile nettles. I dared not look behind, as I was sure they were gaining on me. I accelerated, and my boobs bounced painfully as they were still rock hard through cold.

"A pheasants took flight!" Called a man rounding on me to my left. His voice was bass in tone, and I could now detect his athletic gait cracking the twigs beneath the snow ahead of me.

I knew I had to veer to my right to avoid the ever-closing man.

I looked to my right and to my horror, there was nothing but paths leading out in a snow-covered ploughed field.

I knew if I stayed in the woodland, I'd soon be caught and possibly raped. If I left the wood, I'd move into the open. I would be naked in an open field, exposed to anyone from miles around. I imagined people from the far off farmhouse looking out and seeing me.

Yes, my naked body would be seen by anyone around, but at least my attackers would have to risk being seen in the open and maybe that would be enough to put them off.

A man jumped out in front of me. "Stop!' he rasped urgently and yet in a moderate voice.

I jagged to my right for the open field, puzzled by my chasers neutral tone. I pushed through some overhanging nettles and thorns both snagging and stinging my milky white thighs and breasts, some dangerously close to my pussy. The open field lay ahead, and I jumped into the level surface of the snow. My foot landed and sank through the virgin covering to hit hard, jagged soil beneath throwing me off balance. My naked arms and boobs windmilled as I fell and a sharp pain cracked in my ankle. I readied to fall into the snow only to be caught from another man from the side. The chaser from behind caught me at the same time, and they quickly bundled me up and dragged me back into the woodland.

I went to scream only to find my mouth covered by a glove covered hand. As soon as my captors got me deep into the foliage, they dumped me on my back and pressed me down with the weight of their two bodies upon me.

I fought with all my might, my legs arms and body pushing in a mighty panic to get free.

My oppressor's face was right in mine with his hand over my mouth. "Ssssh!" he beckoned softly, "We're not going to hurt you."

I carried on struggling, my anxious waterlogged eyes staring into his brown eyes. I kicked my legs and thrust my torso while shaking my head vigorously to evade my attackers covering hand.

"Please, believe us, we're not going to hurt you." He implored as his friend came into view and held my shoulders down. I fought to exhaustion and gave way in submission.

"Sorry, but we can't afford to let you give us away," said a bearded man dressed in a green wax coat and combat trousers.

"My names Michael, can you get up?" he said as he lifted his body weight off me. Michael was a handsome well-spoken Blackman dressed identically to his friend.

I sat up and covered my breasts and forced my knees together to hide my pussy, shivering in cold and fear as the two men stood over me. "My names John," Michael's Caucasian friend introduced as he held his hand out for me to take. I hesitated for a while and then I nervously took it.

He pulled me up, and I tried to put some weight on my aching leg.

It gave away immediately, and both men moved in to catch me.

"Looks like you've a broken or sprained ankle," assessed John as they both held me up under my arms, making my boobs stick out embarrassingly.

"Hey, girl, where are your clothes?" asked Michael incredulously.

I looked around in a daze disorientated by my sudden flight.

"Back there," was all I could stutter in my shocked state.

"We had better get her to the camp," suggested John, "we can't stay here too long, she's caused far too many birds to take flight."

Michael agreed, "The boys back in the camp are in for a shock," he laughed.

"Look we're going to take you back to our camp, we'll look for your clothes later as soon as we know the farmers not looking for you."

"Me?" I squeaked.

"Yes you, you were making all the game birds take flight before you a sure sign of a fox or a poacher. Enough to attract him out with his gun."

"Oh!" I sighed the innocent implications of my misdemeanour slowly dawning on me.

"Yes, and he's a randy bastard by all accounts, the stories are rife with him excepting blow jobs instead of an arrest for trespassing."

"But that's Illegal."

"True but not many girls debate the law with a shotgun aimed at them. What would you have done in your naked state?"

The implications of my folly dawned on me, and so I nodded in agreement. Right then Michael scooped me up in his big muscular arms.

We pushed in through some bushes and after ten minutes or so we got to their camp. Waiting, there were two other men. A black man with dreadlocks and a bald-headed bulky White man both dressed in combat gear.

"Get her a blanket quick!" said John as the two campmates looked at me drop-jawed.

"What the fuck have you got there?" exclaimed the chunky bald-headed guy.

"I don't know Pete some mad cow roaming the wood naked" explained John, get her by the stove."

They wrapped the blanket around me, and I quickly adjusted it, making sure to cover all my assets.

"Are you okay love?"

"Yes, " I nervously answered.

'We wondered what the hell was happening," said the tall Blackman with dreadlocks.

"We could see all the birds taking flight and thought the farmer was moving our way."

"Are you sure you don't want an ambulance?" asked John as a cup of hot tea was thrust towards me.

"Get that down you, that'll soon warm you up," Said Pete.

I looked around and saw braces of pheasant and rabbit hung up and other game.

I was still incredibly nervous, bringing upon me an almost mute persona, and I began to wonder what they thought of me.

"Forgive me for asking, but why were you walking naked through the snow?" Asked John caringly, "It's not the sort of thing you expect to see while you're out hunting."

"Dam, right!" added Michael," we thought you were some madwoman who had just snapped.

"No!" I bleated in exasperation, "No, it's not like that." It was apparent that they thought I was some kind of looney tune in need of medical attention. So I thought I'd better talk and normalise my personality.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I've been an idiotic girl," I began to plead in my defence. "This is going to sound crazy, but I was bored and dared myself to walk naked through the woods."

The hunters looked at each other in disbelief and then started to laugh.

"Were you getting a bit hot and bothered back there?" mused John.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, we saw you." John then rubbed his crotch in an apparent hint at my masturbation as I roamed the woods.

"Oh, god!" I cried and buried my head in my hands.

"That's okay," calmed John as the rest sniggered, "we all get a little horny and get caught off guard now and again."

"Man you speak for yourself!" laughed Troy.

"Don't worry about it," said Pete, "I used to catch my sister having a good kitty cat shuffle all the time!"

"Oh, man, how come you never told us about that?" laughed Troy.

"I don't want to tell you about my sisters past wanking habits, a girl has to have a few secrets."

Despite all the guys talking about how natural it was to wank, I still felt uneasy and vulnerable without my clothes.

"So how did you keep catching your sister?' urged Troy.

"It was in our swimming pool," laughed Pete, quickly changing from the sentinel of his sister's secrets to a gossiping hag. "The dirty bitch used to back onto the water filter and get off as it sucked the water back between her legs."

"Go, girl!" Laughed Troy, "And how come she let you watch?"

"She didn't know!" Pleaded Pete somehow thinking he wasn't being believed, "I was on the other side of the pool with my goggles on, and I could see clear across the pool. She backed onto the filter and opened her legs, I thought 'hello'!"

I let out a little laugh myself, a sure sign I was beginning to relax and feel safe in their company.

"I'd never seen my sister with her legs open, well not that wide anyway!" continued Pete. So I carried on watching and the next thing I know her hands in her bikini bottoms rubbing away!

"That's one bad assed gal, " laughed Troy, "did she cum?"

"God, yeah! It must have taken her by surprise because she cried out right in front of me, almost burst me eardrum!"

Backed by our encouraging laughter, Pete went on revelling at being centre of attention.

"She couldn't stop, after that, she was addicted! Every day she was in that pool, it was so funny I'd watch from my bedroom," he went on enjoying his stint as a raconteur.

"She'd open her legs and back herself up against that filter, and then down would go her hand!"

"That's one hot horny bitch!" declared Michael.

"Was she?" laughed Pete, "she'd even go in the pool for a rub out when it was raining!"

"Seriously hot!" Troy declared.

"I hid poolside in a pile of towels once because I knew she'd be getting her panties down. Sure enough in she got, pushed down her panties, spread her legs and fapped away, Man it was the first time I saw a pussy that close-up, it was so hot, I must confess I had a tug myself!"

"You choked the bishop to your own sister?"

"Oh yeah, man the noises she made!"

"Jez, it's getting me horny just listening to you!" declared Troy grabbing at his semi underneath his trousers.

"You're not alone there," declared Michael. The sexual tension was building around the stove brought on by my naked state and Pete's stories.

I had to admit I found the story exciting, not in its imagery, but in its effect, it was having on the four burly men around me. I could see they were getting aroused, and I knew they would turn their attention back to me. I had confessed to being horny and being naked bar a blanket with four horny men around me made me an obvious target and that in turn, excited me.

"So what got you so hot and bothered you had to shuffle your pink?" laughed Troy turning on me with his big brown dilated eyes. His cock was more prominent now, and it really impressed me just how big it was. It impressed me so much I could feel my pussy thawing out as my hot juices began to flow.

I decided to tell the truth. "This was the wood I had my first lesbian experience," I stated boldly.

"Jez! Just our luck, we get a horny naked girl come to our camp, and she's a dyke!" he laughed with the others gallantly joining in.

"I'm not a dyke," I stoutly refuted, "I was just young and experimenting, I'm strictly cock only now!" I refuted immediately knowing what I said. I had lit the blue touch paper.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12