Snow Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just as well girl, cos that's all we got!" laughed Troy grabbing at his cock.

Looking at the length that was inside Troy's trousers soon had me going again as I was sure I was in safe company.

"Is it true what they say about black men's cock's?" I teased already having a good idea of the answer.

"Na! Rubbish" challenged Pete.

"Urban myth," backed up John, we're all the same underneath."

"Oh come on, boy!" argued back Troy, " when it comes to being the biggest and the best at shooting beaver, everyone knows the black man always hits the spot."

"It the not how big it is its how you use it!" said John.

"Nooooo!" cried Troy and Michael, "the little dick white man's argument to everything!"

"It's true, you just nail them hard, I, on the other hand, I give them love and respect!" Joked John.

"You got no choice, pinprick!" Rebuked Troy laughing.

"Fella's Fella's," I interjected as I quickly saw my chance, "There's only one way to decide this argument, and I'm willing to be the judge."

All the men looked at each other and laughed.

"You game bro'?" laughed Troy.

"Yeah, I'm game!" enthused John eagerly taking up the gauntlet.

"What about you two?"

Pete and Michael looked at each other and laughed, "What have I got to lose! All the girls love an outsider!" joked Pete already thinking he was on a losing role. I could see why he wanted to take part, though. Pete just wanted to expose himself to a young naked nubile girl regardless of his size.

I suddenly got the urge to take control, "Okay, line up and trousers and pants down!" I ordered.

The men looked at each other in bewilderment until Troy broke the silence.

"You heard the Bitch, trousers and pants down!"

I got a strange thrill from being called a 'Bitch' and secretly longed to be degraded by sexist slang like, hoe, slut and a piece of ass. I had always been the prissy, goody two shoes in everyone's eyes and shaking off a moniker was hard to do.

They all laughed and stood in line before me as I got up off my knees smiling as I wrapped the blanket over my shoulders.

They pushed their trousers and pants down in a line and stood proudly with their hands on their hips and their legs slightly parted. I gasped, as I had never seen such a horny display of cock hanging just for me, a girl in a cock shop! Troy was on the left, and he stood proudly with a big grin on his face, occasionally leaning forward to check the opposition.

His cock was easily the biggest lengthwise, an accolade he was keen to keep.

"Hey, no sneaky tugs to improve your length!" He rebuked.

"But it's bloody cold," laughed John whose dick hung a heads length shorter than Troy's but had a bigger girth. A cock that looked to be all girth, and in truth looked like it was going to be hardest to take.

"Same for everyone, bro," Troy laughed, "The hoe hasn't come to see us pull our pork!"

The next cock belonged to Michael, a cock that was long thick with prominent veins, something I enjoyed.

Next was Pete, who was to everyone's surprise already erect.

"Hey Pete, you already up for it, looks like you ain't shot no beaver in a long time!" he joked causing the men to chuckle and make their dicks wave between their legs.

"He's getting horny thinking of his sister flicking the clitty!"

"Hey! Leave the sisters out of this, you may have bigger cocks but can you fuck?" Pete boasted, pushing his hard cock out in front of himself. I had to admit it was one of the fiercest cocks I had ever seen. It was so hard it bent back on itself and was already leaking with urgency and enthusiasm.

"Good god Pete I'm impressed," I mused with a big smile, "All ready to go and you haven't even seen the goods," I joked as

. I licked my lips and felt my pussy hum into life at the sight of his rampant cock.

Michael grabbed his flaccid penis and waved it about, "That's what we need girl, some inspiration to get my motor started."

I immediately took the hint and moved between Pete and Michael. I let my blanket fall off my body, leaving me naked and took hold of Michael's chilled cock and pulled him to me and kissed him. He took me in his arms as we went into a long tongue driven kiss, all the time rubbing life into his hardening cock. I broke away and whispered, "Warm my titties up" and went back to kissing.

My right hand went to Pete's rampant cock, and he groaned as I glided my hand up and down his already self-lubricated cock. Pete's legs began to tremble already, and so I worked Michael harder. I knelt down before them and took Michael's hardening dick in my left hand and slowly fed it to the back of my throat, all the time, making sure I gave him my big thankful eyes.

My right hand grabbed Pete's teetering cock and quickly wanked him, my hand slithering over his oiled shafted.

"Oh fuck!" he cried his legs already violently trembling.

"Looks like the mighty midget dick's gonna pop already!" teased Troy as he took his cock into his own hands and started wanking.

"Oh! Cried Pete with every flex of his cock, my hand struggling to get any traction on his shaft such was his leakage, "How come I don't get sucked off?" he cried in despair.

I took a long slow suck up Michaels cock and popped off the end, "don't worry, I'll suck you to your balls for seconds!" I declared.

"Seconds!"

"Yes, seconds, just so long as you cum on my tits!" I huskily whispered.

I went back to sucking Michael's hard cock giving him the eyes while flicking his sensitive spot with my moist tongue.

"Oh god!" he cried his head going back, giving me the urge to take him deep into my throat. My hand continued to jerk Pete, and his strangled grunts from his throat, trembling legs and tensing buttocks told me he was about to cum. Pete turned and made to let go.

"My tits!" I cried, "Shoot all over my tits!"

A Blob of hot white spunk splashed into my forehead right between my eyes and immediately traced a warm path down my nose.

"My tits!" Was all I could get out as the next shot hit me in the eye blanking my vision! The next splattered in and on my mouth as I tried to repeat "Tits!"

I spat out the hot salty seed as his next shot hit me hard on the cheek.

"Sorry!" He squealed as I pulled his cock down to make sure he hit my boobs. His next ejaculate hit me dead centre on my cleavage and gave me a gentle warm, soothing stroke as his thick cum slowly dribbled down between my breasts.

I sighed with pleasure before another hard stream of spunk hit me in the face!

"Fuck! Where was that from?" I thought. I had been automatically wanking Michael during my face splattering, which quickly took him over the edge and had him unloading on my face. I felt a colossal glob hit my hair.

"Not in my hair, not in my hair!" I despondently cried as the next shot exploded just below my one seeing eye. Michael shot harder than Pete and his blasts of cum were rebounding off my face making little drops jump into my one good eye. Another shot hit my hair, and I irrationally cried out like some modern-day Messelina as if sperm sodden hair was the worst of my worries.

There was only one thing to do. I lurched forward like a spitting Cobra and took him in my mouth. He shot down my throat hard, thick and salty, and as he subsided, I took him out and wanked the remnants of his orgasm all over my tits.

"Oh, man!" Declared Michael in delight as I leant back and licked some cum off my hands smiling.

"My turn," I heard straight away, and I realised my job was half done. This was the cock I feared. It was long and wide, and John had wanked himself up to capacity as I slowly got up on my knees, rising to the challenge.

I gripped his balls to have some semblance of control and slowly pulled him into my sperm gargling mouth. My jaw was pushed wide struggling to take the girth of this beast, and after only five lively attempts to suck him and take him down, I was already gagging. I came off him and spat but continued to jerk his shaft.

He lovingly stroked my head, "don't worry love take your time, there have been far more experienced ladies than you who have struggled to take my old man," he boasted.

I spat out to clear my throat, John's words were kind, but instead of taking it easy, it made me more determined to take him down to his balls! I took him in again, his prominent thick veins on his cock very evident with-in my mouth. I slowly sucked and opened my throat to take him down, massaging his balls the whole time. I felt a small drop of pre-cum slide down my throat and took some comfort from that. I tried to open my mouth wider and moved further onto him. I began to feel the first tremors of a gag and yet fought against the need to unleash his beast from my mouth. I flexed my tongue in what little room I had and worked his balls.

They felt rock hard as if they were ready to jettison their seed. My jaw ached and my eyes watered, but I was determined to be a champion cocksucker and stay locked onto his pulsing member until the job was done.

It was then I felt Pete's body kneel and move in behind me. He kissed my neck and rubbed all the cum that had been secreted on my tits into my skin. As he stroked my body from my ass up over my stomach to my breasts, I could feel his cock was hard up against my ass, hard and wanting attention.

I stay secured strong on John's dick, and I was sure he was close to blowing. I dipped one finger into the cold spunk that had been deposited on my boobs. I then reached around, spread his ass and inserted my sperm lubricated finger into his ass.

John cried out, and I felt his cock painfully jerk in my mouth.

"Agh! That's cheating!" he sportingly laughed as I rapidly massaged his prostate. His cock expanded, ready to blow, and I had to abandon ship or have my jaw broken. I pulled back, and he ejaculated, hitting hard the back of my throat like a molten lava eruption. I took three shots before my throat was sperm full and dribbling out of my nose. I spat him out as he grabbed me by my hair and took well-aimed shots of cum on my face and tits. I let myself become his cum slut until his ejaculations began to recede. I then took over and merrily sucked away and cleaned him up. Smiling as I held him by the balls and taking great care to lick up any sperm under his helmet. I then went to his cock head and felt him wince. I smiled inside, as I knew he had become sensitive. Holding his balls harder, I cruelly raked my tongue on his sensitive head.

"Agh! No, no, no," he cried, "enough!"

I giggled and carried on, making him go up on his toes.

"Enough!" he cried as he roughly tried to pull me by my ears but quickly stopped as I squeezed his balls harder.

"Okay, okay! You win!" he laughed.

I sat back and smirked. "Fucking hell," I bleated as I licked the odd stream of sperm from my hands, lips and nipples. "I've never known boys do so much!"

"We ain't finished yet hoe!" declared Troy looking menacing wanking his massive erection in his hand. Fuck, I had saved the biggest to last. I got to my knees and looked his big black cock in the eye.

"Sorry, I'm done!" I surrendered as turned around on all fours and then pushed my ass into the air. "But my pussy's free if you want it!"

"Hell, girl, I thought you'd never offer up your sweet pussy!" he purred with delight as I wiggled my ass for him.

"Oh man, I've got me some prime teen pussy!" He joyfully declared as he moved in behind me.

I looked up from my crouched position to see Pete on his knees before me anticipating his promised blowjob. I felt Troy tease my pussy lips with the tip of his cock as I beckoned Pete towards me.

"You one horny bitch girl, you're pussy's dripping!"

I wriggled my ass to tease him, and he laughed and spanked my ass.

"Keep still while I take aim, girl!" he laughed.

"Oh yes master, I'm such a naughty girl, teach this nasty bitch a lesson!" I joked.

"Oh I'm gonna do that," he declared slapping his long black dick on my lily-white ass. Even though he was erect and there was no lash in his cock, the weight of it still stung my tender bottom, and I began to wonder what I had taken on.

He half grabbed, half pinched my ass cheeks with his enormous black hands and ploughed deep into me with one slow stroke. I writhed every slow millimetre of the way as he opened me up with his massive tool.

"Oh!" I sang out, biting my lip to stop him from hearing me from grimacing.

"You okay girl! You like daddy dick?" he asked, slapping my ass again.

"Oh, yes! I love daddy, dick!" I managed to squeal.

My head rocked as I struggled to take him.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you. I want you to enjoy daddy dick!"

"Oh!" was all I could omit as he had me well and truly skewered on his manhood.

He stopped as he hit my cervix and I took in a barrage of big deep breaths. He stayed still with-in me, and I worried about what was in store. He stroked my back gently.

"Good girl, now just let your pussy stretch around me and when you're ready I'll give you the fuck of a lifetime," he promised.

I looked up and saw Pete still on his knees, lightly stroking his cock and waved him closer.

"What, you want a spit roasting love?" he surprisingly asked, "Is that all right, Troy?" He respectfully asked.

"Hell yeah man! Let's give the dirty slut what she wants!"

With that, Troy slowly started to shunt in and out of me even though I wasn't completely ready! I grimaced and groaned as he slowly fucked me, hitting my cervix every time. He started to speed his thrusts up, and a rough vibration of pleasure and pain throbbed through me. I cried aloud at the conflicting sensations.

"That's right girl, you love daddy dick?" Troy laughed.

I gritted my teeth and bucked to ride the stallion with-in me and then I felt a spank on my ass.

"Hey girl that was a question, you like daddy dick?"

"Yes, yes," I cried only to be spanked again.

"Yes, what?" he demanded with an extra hard shunt.

"Oh!" I cried, "Yes, yes, I love daddy dick!"

"Good girl!" he laughed, "I'm gonna have to spank you some more as my red spanks on your lily-white ass look good against the snow!"

He spanked me again, which was humiliating more than anything else as my mind and sensations were full-on riding his cock.

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes to his hard nailing, only opening them again to see Pete's little rampant cock in front of me.

I shunted forward, and on a groan from another pounding from Troy, I opened my mouth and clamped it over Pete's cock.

From now on as Troy's colossal cock thrust into me, I gobbled hard on Pete's cock to help me through my ordeal.

Pete immediately noted the urgency when I noshed on his cock.

"Oi! Go easy on her Troy or she'll bite my cock off!' He winced as admittedly I lost control and used a bit too much of my teeth on his dick.

"She's just enjoying a good poke from the master!" Troy laughed spanking my ass again, making me jolt on Pete's cock!

"That she might, " groaned Pete, " but I can't afford her biting the end of my cock off, it's small enough as it is!"

We all laughed even though my giggles were muted on Pete's cock engulfed in my mouth.

Troy speeded up, and now every thrust was washing through me with an incredible wave of pleasure, I repeatedly cum, delirious with delight as I gobbled on Pete's cock. My fucking from Troy was so pleasurable my head went to heaven, my body trembled, and I gasped for breath struggling to stay conscious.

My whole being become one of pure ecstatic sensation as wave after wave of pleasure rushed over me.

I was vaguely aware of John and Michael kneeling down either side of me, squeezing a tit each and they wanked like fury.

Troy lost control, and I felt his cock inflame ready to cum. His extra size made me cry out and take Pete's cock over the edge.

Pete shot his second offering hard down my throat as Troy ejaculated deep with-in me taking me to another orgasm. I lost all sense of time, and being only coming around as Troy's ejaculate started to ebb. Pete saved his last shots for my face.

"I thought I'd warm your face up for you love," he laughed.

I knelt up and let John and Michael suckle a boob each before I lay back on the blanket so they too could cum spurting their mess over their anointed tit.

"Thank you, boys, that was amazing," I said gasping hard between words.

"Our pleasure," said someone in the camp, his words lost in my euphoria.

We all slowly got our breath back and laughed at our promiscuity.

"Well did that satisfy your naughty feelings?" laughed John.

"Oh god did it." I gushed as we all turned to the sound of a metallic snap.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Pete as we all looked at horror at the sight before us.

It was the Farmer with his double-barrelled shotgun aimed right at us.

"You're under arrest, the police are on their way," he growled.

I made a start to run but was quickly stopped by a strong arm.

"Don't run, he will shoot you, these bastards have all kinds of excuses for accidentally shooting someone."

"Looks like you all have had a mighty fine time at my expense," hissed the Farmer.

I was way beyond being a dignified prim and proper girl and was quick to offer my services.

"There's no reason why you can't have a fine time with me?" I sexily rasped.

"Oh, I've been watching," he croaked.

"Oh I can see that, is that a gun in your pocket?" I teased.

"I'd love to oblique you sweetheart, but I don't like sloppy seconds."

I got on all four and presented my ass to him and wriggled it.

"Theirs is one unused hole Mr Farmer if you don't want to shoot my beaver?" I teased putting on my little girl lost voice on.

The Farmer drooled, and it was obvious he was interested.

"Don't you want my sweet virgin ass?" I teased, "I cleaned it with the snow just a while ago."

The Farmer stood transfixed for ages but finally gave in.

"Okay, but get your friends off my land and leave their kill behind," He demanded. Straight away the boys scampered off in all directions, leaving me with the Farmer lowering his pants.

After Troy, having the average Farmer's cock in my ass was a piece of cake. A nice sweet after the main course and just to make sure my hunter friends got away I let him have seconds in my pussy.

The old bastard took ages to cum sapping him of all his strength.

He withdrew and practically crawled away.

I stood up naked and washed the sperm from my body with the snow. It was beginning to get dark. I looked around.

"Now, where the fuck are my clothes?"

12