All Comments on 'Snow Bunny'

by Old_Blue

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one

Made me smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
End is good

The end is good and very romantic, but the beginning is too chaotic, too much mixup of the two storylines

dapple1201dapple1201over 14 years ago
GREAT story line

Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Editing!

It's a fun story, good stuff. I could follow from one setting to the other, the ---------------- you used helped me with that, no problem.

Here's where I got bothered, spelling, punctuation, little things that bothered me-especially cloths for clothes. This is nothing an editor can't help you solve and the site is full of them.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
lovely

humorous , improbable and just great

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
I love nice stories

And this one is one great story for sure!! It's witty, funny and romantic... remindes me on some Screwball-comedys. Keep on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good one.

Cute. "A" for effort but double check your grammar next go round.

LakergirlLakergirlover 14 years ago
Good one.

Cute. "A" for effort but double check your grammar next go round.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
Really Good

This was really good; I enjoyed the buildup and all but, as has been said by others, it could have used some editing. You should have inserted ellipses when you switched from one story line to the other, and there seem to be some paragraphs out of order about two thirds of the way down the second page. It made it a bit hard to follow, but overall, it was really good. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No thanks

Should've left her to freeze to death in the snow. Marriage? I don't buy it. A bullet for both of them.

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
Too fast, too furious

I believe in love at first sight to a degree, but this one was a little quick to get from scorn to lust to marriage proposal. Story wise, it was fair. There were quite a few spelling errors that I noticed along the way, and you need to take the time to proof-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dumb story, I liked it.

I would certainly be afraid to live with Bunny. Selfish does not begin to describer her. Gave it a five.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 13 years ago
it was real good but

When you got to the education part it kina drug the story down for me. It shows you have an interesting sterotype for drivers. I know a number with masters and doctorate degrees. They paid for school with their turcks and found they liked the life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this and that

Lovely story - somewhat improbable, but lovely.

One thing, though: garments are clothes (with an "e"); cloths are the fabrics that are used to make clothes. I know, a minor point, but it was jarring while reading and enjoying.

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I dont understand why he would be in love with her. until she's forced into love with him via authorial fiat she's a fucking horrible, nasty mean human being.

i did guffaw when he puts her in her place when all she wants to do is jump his bones and uses her name as an insult, although i would have chucked her into the snow for hitting someone who selflessly and irrationally saved that evil woman's life.

Too bad for him though because she's exactly the type to cheat on him and take 3/4 of his assets a few years into the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only in a story.

1. This is why 50% of marriages end in divorce.

2. He'll regret this woman - or he isn't the reasonably forceful person he seemed to be early in the narrative.

3. I enjoyed this just because it was absolute stupidly funny fantasy!!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a cute story. What's the chances that David would run into Bunny (Karen) the daughter of his parent's friends who were Best Maid and Maid of Honor at his parents' wedding in the middle of a snowstorm. All I can say as unlikely something like this would ever happen it was entertaining and fairly well written. Well gets my 5-star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous