Snow Bunny Laura

Story Info
Laura and John Spend a Hot Time Snow Skiing. Part 1.
3.9k words
4.27
7k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

Snow Bunny Laura

John and Laura began their vacation just as they had before, meeting in the city of Paris. He flies in from New York in America and Laura from Moscow in Russia. John arrives a couple of hours before Laura in Paris and anxiously waits for her at the terminal. He sits in the Brioche Dorée restaurant, having a light sandwich and pastry. Too nervous really to eat but just nibbling at the food, eating a little something to quell the butterflies in his stomach of once again seeing his sweet Laura. He is listening to the French speaking announcer call out flight numbers until finally hearing the arrival of the incoming Aeroflot flight 2508 from Moscow, his heart leaps in anticipation of seeing her.

John finishes his coffee and pays his bill and heads to the gate to meet her. He is standing there waiting for the plane to pull up to the passenger way and for the passengers to begin departing the plane.

His mind flashes back to the last time they were here in Paris. Their first evening in Paris was so exciting, they had cocktails and dinner at the Sacrée fleur restaurant. Afterwards they went sightseeing at the Basilica of the Sacré-Coeur de Montmartre and the Theatre of L'Atelier. They dined at the Sacrée fleur restaurant and had a table with a great view the Eiffel tower, it was brightly covered with lights from top to bottom. It was such a wonderful first trip to Paris. His mind returns from the trip down memory lane to the moment at hand, waiting to see Laura walk off the plane.

In the meantime, Laura is impatiently sitting in her seat looking out the window at the lights of the Charles De Gaulle airport and the city of Paris in the background as the plane taxies to the passenger ramp. Her mind also reminiscing of the time they spent in Paris in 2016, the fun they had, the meals they enjoyed together and not to mention the wonderful sex. A nice warm feeling embraces her for the moment as she thinks of how passionate they are when they make love. The plane begins to slow down and she can see the area where passengers will disembark from the plane, her heart begins to beat faster and her feelings of excitement build as she gets closer and closer to the moment of seeing her lover John once again.

Finally, the plane rolls to a stop with a slight jerk and the flight attendant announces to remain seated until the seatbelt light is turned off before passengers can leave their seats. But Laura can't wait, she unclips her seatbelt right away preparing to leave the plane. She hurriedly gathers her belongings and joins the line of other passengers to leave the plane.

John is standing there as he begins to see passengers emerge through the doorway of the gate exiting the plane. He strains to see if he can see her in the line of passengers. He can't see her yet, knowing the further back in the plane she was the further back in the line she will be. The anticipation is practically unbearable. Laura walks up the ramp to the door, looking for John and his big smile she knows he will have when he sees her face. She likes it so much when he smiles at her, especially when they see each other after a time apart.

There... there she is. His beautiful Laura, as beautiful and sexy as ever. They walk quickly towards each other and embrace each other and give each other a long passionate kiss hello. John is so excited to feel her in his arms, it is so refreshing and fills him with such warmth to have her so close to him once again. She sees his smiling face and it fills her with such happiness to see him, to feel him in her arms. It is again an embrace they both cherish each and every time.

John helps her gather her bags and they head to the rental car office. He has a nice Audi Q3 reserved for their stay, it is roomy, comfortable and it will make the six-hour ride to the Courchevel Mountain for skiing all the nicer. They will be spending the night here in Paris since it is late evening and embark in the morning for the mountain after a good nights "rest." They pick up their car and head to the Hotel des Arts -- Montmartre which is only ten minutes from the airport. Paris is so beautiful at night, the lights, ambiance make it so romantic.

They arrive at the hotel and grab their overnight bags from the car with the bare necessities in them and make their way inside to check in. They get a room for the night and head upstairs using the elevator. She likes that he reaches out and takes her hand as they walk to the elevator, it is warm and comforting holding his hand. They get on the elevator for their ride to the 5th floor. The room is gorgeous, the furniture is modern and very posh. John falls on the bed to see how comfortable it is and in no time, Laura rushes over to fall on top of him. She lays there with her hair in his face only inches away from him. He can feel her breath on him, it is so delightful, exciting, and sweet. She leans into him and begins to kiss him, softly, slowly, turning her head so their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

It only takes moments for John to reach down and grab a hand full of her ass and squeeze it firmly in his hands. Pulling her body towards his as they continue their kiss. Feeling the heat of her body and the smoothness of her skin instantly begins to make his cock grow and crave her smooth silky pussy. Having her this close to him makes him so horny for her. To have her, to taste her, to feel her hot wet pussy on his cock. Laura can feel her own passion growing inside as she craves to have him take her, to make her feel so good with passion. She can feel her pussy begin to get wet with anticipation soaking her panties knowing what will soon be.

She reaches down and runs her hands up and down his strong chest, feeling the muscles in his arms. So strong and firm, giving her such a sense of security and making her desire him even more. She withdrawals from their kiss and sits up while straddling him. She frantically pulls her shirt over her head and reaches around to unstrap her bra, allowing him a full view of her firm soft tits. John reaches up and cups them in his hands, squeezing them firmly, feeling her nipples with the tips of his fingers. Oh, she feels so good when he touches her body with his hands.

He sits up and takes his shirt off, he wants to feel her skin on his body as they go back to kissing, his feeling her tits on his chest as they continue their French kissing, their tongues embroiled together in a match to see who can be more passionate. Pressing their mouths together once again until they feel as one. Her beautiful hair lying on him as it frolics back and forth, her reaching over and grabbing a scrunchie from the nightstand to pull her hair back and into a ponytail to make herself more comfortable. John continues to feel her tits in his hands as Laura reaches down and begin to undo her pants so she can get them off and allow him to seek the treasure they behold. While she's doing this, he begins to do the same.

So full of anticipation, it is like two virgins for the first time to struggling to see who can be more awkward getting undressed. He pulls his pants off and throws them on the floor next to hers, underwear, and all. Now they are both naked and able to take full advantage of each other's bodies without limitations. He likes the tan she has been working on while lying on the beach of the river in Moscow. It is so sexy and attractive to see her with a summer tan this late in the year. He can't wait until they get to the mountains so he can see her in her cute snow bunny outfit she mentioned in her e-mail.

Just the thought of that makes his cock even harder waiting to take her. After removing their clothes and passionate kissing, Laura decides she wants to feel his hard his cock in her mouth. She wastes no time sliding down between his legs on her knees, his laying there on his back waiting to feel the moment her mouth touches his cock. She eagerly takes his cock in her hand, looking up at him with her beautiful eyes, him looking back at her just waiting for that feeling of her wet mouth on his waiting cock.

She watches him closely as she takes her tongue and slowly begins to swirl it around the tip of his cock. All the while watching him to see his reaction to her touch. Slowly licking and play with the tip of his cock, his reaction is instant as his eyes close tightly and his breath quickens. His chest rising and falling quickly with every breath. He looks down and says, "Laura, stop teasing me", as she gives him a big mischievous smile and a little giggle.

She continues teasing the tip of his cock for what seems like an eternity. She begins to slowly stroke up and down the thick shaft getting it wet. Letting the anticipation build for when she sinks her mouth deeply down on his cock. She wants the feeling to be exquisite the moment he feels the hot moistness of her mouth envelop his cock in full. She keeps looking up at him as she playfully strokes and licks his cock.

At last, she puts her mouth over the entire tip of his cock, just staying there, holding it in her mouth while she swirls her tongue around letting him take in the feelings her mouth is giving him. It gives her such a thrill, fills her with such an eagerness and hunger to see the pleasure she gives John with her mouth. She strokes and plays with the tip of his cock for only a few more minutes, then when she feels she has worked up enough wetness in her mouth to thrust fully down on his cock and take him deeply.

She stops stroking and moves her hand out of the way allowing access to her mouth. She opens wide and in one full thrust, takes his cock all the way down her throat. Taking all 9 inches of his cock in one single thrust. She craves feeling it in her throat, to feel it stretching and fitting tightly around his shaft. It immediately makes her pussy drip with wetness to feel his cock deep in her throat.

Her lips closed tightly around the base of Johns cock, creating as tight a suction as possible. Laura continues holding his cock in her throat as long as she can, holding her breath, needing to breath but waiting. With his cock deep in her throat, her face buried against his stomach, she looks up at him to see his face, his eyes closed tightly, his back arched as he takes in the feeling of how hot and tight her mouth is as it engulfs his cock. It is wonderful to see the pleasure she gives and to feel how good it is to have his cock deeply in her throat.

At last needing a breath, she pulls up from her deep thrust on his cock to take a breath, slowly lowering and raising her mouth as she moves closer and closer to the head of his cock. She uses her hand to grasp the base of his cock and squeezes once again while lightly moving her mouth up and down his wet, slick shaft. As she continues stroking and sucking up and down the length of his cock, she again takes a deep breath and pushes herself all the way down onto his cock. Taking it all the way in her throat, moving up and down only a little. She lets his cock force her throat open making it bulge as his cock squeezes in. It is so tight, so wet, so hot!

All this deep throating has made Laura's pussy so wet and makes her heart race with excitement. She lets his cock move up and down slightly fucking her throat. She pulls up from his cock buried deeply in her throat to only immediately thrust back down on it. She sucks up and down several times taking his cock in and out of the back of her throat. The feeling of deepthroating his cock is such a delicious feeling to her. She runs her hands up and down his chest feeling his body as she continues to work his cock in and out of her throat.

After a few minutes she feels his balls in her hand to see how tight they are, she knows the tighter they are, the closer he is to cumming. Rubbing and massaging his balls with the wetness of her mouth all over them, she determines there is time to suck his cock for a little while longer. Then she will climb up and mount him and sink her wet pussy onto the cock currently filling her mouth. John watches as she devours his cock with such wanton eagerness, to see the pleasure she gets from feeling him inside her. He can see her ponytail bobbing up and down as her head bobs up and down on his cock. The shiny glistening of his cock in the light each time she raises her head from her constant thrusting deep into her throat.

He wants to feel his cock inside her silky-smooth pussy, so he takes her by the arms and pulls her up to him. She straddles his waist with her knees at his sides. She leans into him and gives him a wet passionate kiss while reaching down to guide his cock to her pussy lips. She slides his cock up and down her wet pussy, feeling the largeness of his cock. Finally, she begins to slide his cock into her when he suddenly pulls his knees up to hold her with only the tip of his cock inside her.

He holds her there, not letting her go all the way down, only the tip of his cock inside her. He controls the depth of his cock inside her with his legs supporting her weight. Oh, she can feel the teasing of just the tip of his cock inside her, she wants him all the way inside so bad. She lets out a little moan as she signals that she wants more. He lets her feel him for a few moments, not knowing when he will enter her fully.

Without notice he quickly lowers his legs letting his cock slam deeply into her with a single thrust. She gasps for breath with how suddenly his cock fills her pussy. His cock stretching her to accommodate its full length and thickness. He pushes as hard as he can to ensure his cock reaches the full depth of her tight..., wet..., bald..., pussy. He begins to thrust in and out, letting his cock feel every inch of her pussy. Watching her throw her head back as she takes in the feelings of being fucked by her lover.

The closeness is comforting to her, it gives her a sense of being cared for and loved by a man, it adds to the bond she feels inside her heart. She leans down and lays her head on his shoulder as they continue to make love with each other. Feeling his cock go in and out of her. After several minutes of this, he asks her to turn around so he can continue to fuck her cowgirl style. He wants to watch as his cock goes in and out of her while feeling her nice round firm ass in his hands.

She keeps her pussy firmly planted on his cock and uses her legs and arms to spin her body around, so she is facing away from him. He can now see her ass and begins running his hands up and down her back as she moves her pussy up and down his cock. He can feel the smoothness of her skin in his hands, she enjoys so much the feeling of him fucking her.

She moves her ass up and down and slides his cock in and out for her ever so slowly, feeling every inch of his cock as she does Taking in the sensations and the feeling of his balls as they rub her clit with each movement. Slowly she continues, moving up and down, up, and down, she puts her hands on his legs and leans forward putting her face on the bed, her ass moving up and down in sync with his hips. John takes his fingers and wets them in his mouth, placing them on her tight little asshole. Playing around the outside letting the feelings reverberate up her spine as he playfully rubs the outside of her little ass with his wet slippery fingers.

Occasionally pushing a finger inside just a little, letting her feel the sensation of her asshole being explored with his fingers. The combination of her swollen clit rubbing on his balls and his finger exploring her ass is all she can take, she begins moving faster on his cock, grinding her clit on his balls, faster and faster as he feels her climax building within her. He hears her begin to moan ever so slightly as her climax builds, more and more and more, nearing its peak. He can sense she's getting close.

He can feel her pussy tightening on his cock, he knows she is about to cum. The second he feels her orgasm begin he pushes his fingers into her ass to heighten the enjoyment she is feeling. "Ohh...", she moans as her climax begins to work its way from the top of her head to the bottom of her curling toes. Her entire body filled with the feelings of every muscle tightening and relaxing as her climax seems to last for minutes! He can feel her asshole tightening and relaxing on his fingers, pulsating as she cums.

It feels so good to cum with his cock in her pussy and his fingers messaging her tight ass. She falls forward to let her face push itself into the bed, lying there taking in the ecstasy of the moment. Letting her pussy rest on his cock, she can feel him flex his muscles making his cock move inside of her. He lets her lay there for a few moments until he decides he is ready to cum too.

He forcefully grabs her and push her onto her hands and knees, he now wants to fuck her doggy style from behind. He wants to fuck her hard and watch her hair flop around as he forces his cock in and out of her. He climbs up behind her on his knees, put his hands on her ass, she lowers her face back onto the bed sticking her ass directly in his lap. He reaches down and grabs his cock and forces it into her pussy, so fast, so hard, so quickly she bounces forward in surprise as he begins to fuck her. He thrusts his hips back and forth forcing his cock in and out of her tight little smooth pussy. He won't take long as he has held back his own orgasm nearly as long as he could.

He slams his hips into her, he can hear the slapping as his body slams into hers. Pounding her pussy as hard and as fast as he can, her hair flopping around as her body is forced to endure the rough fucking she is now getting. Her hands on the bed, grasping the sheets in her fists as she is moaning with each thrust of his huge cock in and out of her.

He keeps fucking her so hard and fast until he can feel himself about to cum, He pulls his cock out of her and she quickly turns around and puts her open mouth at his cock, grabbing it and jerking it back and forth to make him cum that instant. Her mouth waiting for his cum to burst out of his cock forcefully into her mouth. She jerks his cock with such abandonment to make him cum.

At last his balls tighten and his cock begins to stream the hot juicy cum into her mouth and on her tongue that has been so waiting to taste him. His cum flies into her mouth, dripping along her cheeks and chin. She puts her mouth onto the tip of his cock to catch every remaining drop in her mouth. She can taste and feel his warm cum in her mouth and on her tongue. So delicious, so delightful to watch him cum, she is sliding her hand up and down his still swollen throbbing member as she squeezes the last remnants of his cum onto her tongue.

She looks up at him with her beautiful eyes and smiles at him, "Mmmm..." she mumbles as she runs her tongue around her lips. He smiles back and throws her on to the bed and climbs on top of her, He leans in to smell her hair, seeing her smile, and he can feel such deep affection between them. He looks at her and says, "Welcome back to Paris my sweet." They get up after laying there a while to rest and hop into the shower where they spend their time washing each other with lots of slippery soap and enjoying each other's bodies.

After a good night's rest, they awaken to begin their journey to the mountain of Courchevel and their fun filled weekend of snow skiing and frolicking in the snow together. John and Laura eat their breakfast and head out to their Audi rental car to enjoy a nice six-hour ride through France talking, laughing, and enjoying the beautiful countryside.

Their ride took a good eight hours instead of the six they expected with stopping to take pictures and selfies. They finally arrive at Courchevel Mountain resort at around six in the evening, it was already dusk, and the lights of the town were beautiful. They arrive and check into their hotel. The Hotel Annapurna which is located at the summit of the mountain and has spas, hot tubs, saunas, a fitness center and a hammams bath. A great place to spend the long weekend for the two of them.

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers
12