All Comments on 'Snow Day'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneover 12 years ago
Fun little story.

Yes, the protagonist was improbably ignorant, but that's the wonderful world of porn. This was cute and light and a lot of fun, so yeah :).

As for the whole cum, came, cummed, will cum, cumming debate, I think cum and cumming are fine verbs that add clarity and are lots of fun. But all I know for certain about it is that there will be someone to yell at you regardless of what you do.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 12 years ago

i thought it was a nice, light-hearted piece, and more believable than I would have expected. (other than some things like the "white stuff" comment, which I just dismissed as literary license). By the way, poster "Anonymous": your post might be easier to take seriously if you had run it through a spell checker. "writting' indeed...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great light hearted story

Great story, loved the girlfriend being kindhearted enough to share her boyfriend.

As for the commits about a 20 year old virgin not knowing how semen looks it could have be how she was brought up and even if she had sex-ed they don't show semen.

Cum Come who gives a shit? Anyone reading the story knows what was meant by either word and it takes nothing away from the story it's self.

Keep writing you have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

Well, keep writing!

I loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

wow that was incredible. I love how detailed it was. Made me pretty turned on. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fucking hot

My girl friend and her best friend and I acted this story out for two whole days and nights, during which time we fucked and sucked each other to the point of insanity, it was absolutely fucking fantastic, we will do it lots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm...

Great story, nice depth. I liked it, but I kept wondering why the protagonist wasn't worried about getting pregnant. Next time be sure to tell if she is, isn't, or will go on birth control after or before climax. Other than that great story! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
618 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...