All Comments on 'Snow Gain'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I went ....

I went to sleep & missed most of this one ~~ well it felt like I did anyway or was that wishful thinking.! This gets old after awhile ya know .. same old story on this one just different type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Lots of potential, but inconsistencies kept throwing me out of the story. From physical positioning to states of dress, far too many errors on the first page to keep me engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did we read the same story???

There was a slow build and tease to the payuoff, but I like that. It makes you pay attention, but I saw no errors and enjoyed the 'window' into their day of changed plans. English isn't even my 1st tongue and I had no problem following it.

LitEroCatLitEroCatover 7 years agoAuthor
WHAT?????????

I reread it critically and don't see any mistakes. If you do, email me and let me know.

I did interweave the dual action and wrote some things a bit vaguely, softly. This was written on request and constrained me a bit so it was less explicit than usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking is NOT erotic

The build up to fucking can be, no should be, erotic as hell. There was no build up here, and nothing erotic. Right out of "Working Girl" apparently one woman had a 'bony ass.' Is that the erotic part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Buildup isn't always needed.

I liked it! These couples have a history and didn't need games or buildup - at least not this time. This felt unconstrained and real for four horny people who just want to get to it. The snow storm felt like an excuse, but it works well for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No buildup? What?

If you don't see a buildup, read it again. I read a fair amount of teasing, especially for couples already intimately connected. It felt comfortably direct and HOT.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 7 years ago
Why all the fuss?

How much build up do you need when it's a return to recurring meeting among close friends. Now that's any playful mate's wet dream. Bring it on, rain or shine, whatever the season.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...