All Comments on 'Snow Girl'

by fin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
kydreamrkydreamralmost 19 years ago
Good start and quite well developed characters

Looks like the start to what should be a great romance. Lots of mystery in their relationship so far, plus quite a bit of attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice

I really loved this story, it was so full of tenderness and warmth. You developed the characters well, but are you going to have sequel? When I reached the end, there were so many of my questions left unanswered: what had happened in LA, did they talk about it and push past it, what about Frank? I really hope you'll finish this piece, it really is lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very touching story

That very loving story perhape they didn't saying anything bout going to LA and also about frank. I think you better put ch. 2 hopefuly????? cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You really write well!

Felt like I could almost touch the characters - that lovely Shannon, the snow in the air. Like the others suggest, I hope you will work on a sequel (actually, more than one).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Magical

What a read! Well-drawn, realistic characters, great dialogue, excellent build-up of tension throughout the story, with some very funny moments (loved the shrimp). Ending is very up-beat and leaves the reader to create their own fantasies around Snow Girl and the main character. Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Marvelous writing!

You handle all of your characters so carefully and gently; even the less-than-nice ones are interesting and this reader--anyway--wants to know more about them, what happens to them.

Please keep up the writing!

ilike2tapherassilike2tapherassalmost 16 years ago
Is it so easy?

Is it as easy for you to write as it is for us to read? You haven't posted in a year and a half. You say you write to receive comments. Please write again - I promise I will comment again. Please write again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

This is a gorgeous story...so sweet...I found myself holding my breath and wanting this couple to be together and happy.

You have a gift !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Detailed and nice writing, as well as a nice scenario background~~

So many mysteries~ who is shannon? and why is she hurt?~~~

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Thank you

for a beautifully dreamy love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

very well done, with good subtlety

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

The white coffee foam against the fresh snow, knowing food descriptions, exquisite sculpture comprehension, and the girl's mysterious past give this story its distinctiveness. Write more!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I love an open ending, when it's done properly. Bravo! :)

CoatlicueCoatlicueabout 10 years ago
Beautiful story

The best expression of literature is the short story. The beautiful descriptions, and the round characters certainly make for a great reading.

Maybe it is because I cook as a hobby, and because I've met my share of "Shannons" and certainly "Franks", but I really immersed in it.

Keep writing as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

that was one great story. it was pure, innocent and most of all very loving. please write again you are very good at it and you have not posted any new stories since june 2008. so please write again.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Love

Love this story. Love is developing between them. Please finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing style!

I’ve read a few more of your stories and the style of “Snow Girl” stands out as a different style to the others imho, I loved it. It’s a great story and wonderfully written, but I’d love to know her Obviously complex history and if she could stay emotionally - if you fancied writing a sequel that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks s lot

Not only this story "Snow girl" which I by the way love, but I have spent several hours tonight reading your stories and not been able to stop and go to sleep. The time is now 5:15 AM and I have been reading since about 11:00 yesterday evening. I think I will read one more tonight and stop then (If I can) and read the rest later. There are not many that I have not read yet so you will have to be active and send some more great stuff in here. Thanks again.

The Icelander

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 3 years ago
So intimate a love story for creativity, non-alpha males, and Cobble Hill

it's impossible to stand aloof from your passion and gentle persistence I hope this story went on for years - my dreams of it will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous