Snow Globe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you take these panties off, please?" I requested. The yellow thong was saturated with my hot, wet excitement and the lace-trimmed waist barely clung to my hips, and I urgently needed it off my body.

Damon didn't make me wait. He hooked the fingers of both hands into the elastic waistband. Tugging one side then the other, Damon pulled the panties down my thighs until they reached my bent knees. I leaned onto one hip, and Damon stretched his arm to drag the thong over my shins and past my feet.

Relieved of my last shred of clothing, I returned to my knees next to Damon's ribcage. I leaned over his torso, reaching to grip his eager erection as I drew my face back to his crotch. My lips wrapped around his thick shaft, treating my mouth to a last few loud, wet slurps along his pole. The urgency between my legs intensified to a fever pitch but my lips were locked tightly around Damon's manhood as if magnetized while my head bobbed in his service.

I relished the sensation of stretching my lips around the large black cock. A small, disappointed moan wafted from my mouth as I popped my lips free. But my pussy screamed for attention; I pacified my fervor for sucking Damon's cock with the reminder that we quite literally weren't going anywhere -- possibly for days -- and there would be time for further play after my boiling sex had been filled.

I swung my leg over Damon's waist, straddling his hips on my knees. His cockhead butted against the insides of my thighs. Its broad tip was slicked with my saliva and a growing dot of his watery pre-cum, leaving sticky wet spots where it struck. I reached between my legs, gripping him and holding his rod upright as I guided him into my dripping gash.

"Huhhhh!" I huffed all the air out of my lungs as I sank onto Damon's cock. My journey from head to base felt infinite. The thick pipe stretched my pussy, which already shouted urgent messages of distressed bliss throughout my system.

Finally, my lips reached his base. I froze, straddling the stranger, impaled to an impossible depth on his cock. The black dick filling my womb felt like an iron rod through my spine, pinning me erect as my nerves grappled with the sensory overload of my sudden and overwhelming penetration. The prolonged period my mouth had spent on Damon's cock hadn't drawn just my libido to the point of madness; Damon was rock hard inside of me.

"Oh, fuck..." I finally whispered. I swiveled my hips in a minimal out-and-back, trying to accustom my pussy to its dominant new occupant. Damon remained motionless beneath me with his hands rested on my thighs. His eyes trained on the quivering and shaking of my D-cups, nipples protruding sharply in the cold air above the steaming bed.

A smile spread across my face as my body adapted to the invasion. My breath returned but elevated rapidly as I started to bounce on my knees, towing my pussy up and down Damon's thick shaft. I braced my hands on his muscular chest and used my straightened arms as additional leverage to propel the energetic efforts of my ride.

"Fuck, you're so huge!" I chirped. "Your giant cock is filling my pussy!"

I increased my pace, recklessly bucking on top of the strange man who had pulled me from the snowy woods less than a day before. Now Damon was responding, surging up with his back and glutes to meet my crashing snatch. His dick struck deep in my womb, each collision firing bright darts into my lust-fogged brain. My tits bounced wildly as I rode him, firmly defying gravity in their springy trembling.

I reached down and grabbed Damon's hands to raise them to my breasts. He moaned in satisfaction as his hands overflowed with elastic pale meat. My stiffened nipples ached as they bent under his palms, their tingling dumped another overpowering burst of stimulation into my already gorged body.

"That's it! Keep my tits warm while your big black cock makes my pussy cum!" I was teetering on the edge of climactic oblivion. His tip struck a sensitive corner deep in my pussy, and my body bolted over the cliff. "Keep fucking me! You're making me cum! Your big dick is making me cum!"

I was foaming at the mouth, kicking and frothing as my orgasm rampaged through my spine and limbs. "Fuck!" My hips and back seized and stilled, and my mouth locked open in euphoric rigor. A rapturous wail roared from deep in my belly and drowned out the blizzard for an echoing moment. Then the paralysis fell away, and so did my balance. Damon's hold on my bust kept me from plunging off of him, easing me onto his chest. My breaths came in ragged bursts, exhausted from my exertion and fervor.

Damon's hands slid off my tits then around my ribs to my back. They followed the bumps of my spine as a tandem, then parted to either side of my crack. I heard his lips bend into a smile above me as he squeezed a pale buttock in each hand. His hips still surged patiently below me, dragging his thick tool through my quivering slit.

His grip on my ass tightened, clutching me closer against him. Damon pushed off the mattress with his butt and rolled onto his hip. My arms looped behind his head as I rode his change of position, swapping top for bottom. His cock never left my pussy.

I lay beneath him, his weight pressed down on top of me. My knees hung in the air on either side of his butt. I hissed sharp breath through my teeth as Damon thrust down into me for the first time (or rather not the first time).

"God, your cock feels so fucking good!" I scratched my nails down his back as his pace climbed. His dick pumped in and out of my pussy, each strike causing a delighted whimper from my lips. Our breathing pitched upward together as our obscene exertion generated all the heat our bodies would need to stave off the cold night.

My climax resumed with an electrifying rush in my pussy. The buzz of my initial orgasm had never fully faded and now as Damon drove his cock harder into me, I burst in a chorus of cries. "Don't stop! Like that, don't stop! Oh god, fuck me!" I cheered him on. I wrapped my legs around his waist, crossing my ankles behind his back as I tried to pull his cock deeper into my trembling gash.

"I'm gonna cum!" Damon gasped. He pushed off the mattress, struggling against the grip of my legs as his dick began to shudder.

"No, don't pull out! I need to feel your cum inside me!" My ankles locked behind his butt. Damon conceded without argument, his focus was obviously elsewhere.

"Argh! Fuck yes!" He bellowed, bracing at the point of deepest penetration as he came. His cock erupted, spewing hot ropes of jizz deep in my pussy. More spurts of viscous cream sprayed against the back of my womb. I kissed his mouth as I swiveled my hips, milking his cock with my pussy and wringing out the last drops of cum.

My legs released their hold. Damon let out a long exhale, then rolled onto his side. His cock slipped stickily out of my slit as he moved. A bud of jism bloomed from my cum-filled pussy as he exited.

"Wow... You weren't kidding about loving black cock, huh?" Damon lay on his side, distractedly playing with my nipple as he spoke.

I rolled over onto my side and reached behind his head to draw his mouth to mine again. Our kiss was slow, deep, and familiar. When our lips finally parted, I replied. "For however long we're here, my pussy is yours. When you want it, I want you to take it."

His eyes widened at the invitation. Pleased with myself, I rolled over to my other side facing away from him and pushed my naked back and bum against his warm body. The warmth of our labor was rapidly fading in the still-unheated room. Damon pulled the blanket over us, and his body wrapped around mine as we drifted to sleep.

Twice during the night, Damon woke me to accept my invitation. My eyes opened with the stretch of his cock sliding into my pussy from behind. His large hands squeezed my tits while he fucked me. His dick pumped eagerly until he warmed me from the inside with his hot seed. Then we would fall asleep until he and his tool awoke again.

I woke up naked and alone in the bed with piercing rays of sun splitting the curtains. After the string of overcast days, the sunlight was disorienting. I rolled onto my back and felt the crackling sheen of drying cum on my inner thighs. What had leaked out of me in the night was a reminder of what I had allowed -- no, demanded -- to go into me. The patch of bedsheet between my legs was a Rorschach that looked like adultery. I wondered where Damon had gone; even if the storm had subsided, leaving the house would likely take another day or two.

After the bright sunlight and the quantity of Damon that had dribbled out of me, the next characteristic of the room that I noticed was the soft whirring from the vents. In an instant it hit me: even though I was nude and alone in the bed, for the first time since Wednesday, my teeth weren't chattering. As the storm and its unrelenting winds moved out, power had been restored.

I hopped out of the bed, stopped at my suitcase to pull on a red thong and grey waffle knit shirt, then hurried to the living room. Damon was sitting at the far end of the couch with his phone in his hand; the charging cord stretched to a wall outlet. He was in the same ill-fitting requisitioned sweatshirt and pants.

"The power came back on sometime after we passed out. I reset the thermostat; it's set at sixty-five now to ease it back to life. Haven't tried the hot water yet but -- oh, hold on!" He stopped and held up an excusing finger as a male voice cut off the hold music that had been looping through his phone speaker.

"Hello! Yes, sir, I know your office is obviously busy, but I wanted to call you and head off possible confusion. On Friday night, I got in a wreck on Route 17 around mile marker fifty-two and left the vehicle on foot.... Uh huh... It's a rental, a blue Chevy Malibu, Utah plates.... No, I'm not with the vehicle, but I'm safe. Just, you know, if a patrol car comes across it, no missing person's report needs to be filed. And I'll contact the agency to arrange a tow when it's possible..... Crews will have roads cleared in a day or two? Wow that's great, you guys work quick up here! Thank you for your help... Yes, I would say I got very lucky..." He winked at me as he delivered his last line, then bid the sheriff goodbye and hung up.

"There, now the cops and my sister's family know where I am, and no one will report me missing or dead!" He put the phone down on the arm of the couch and dusted his hands in satisfaction.

"Oh, shit, you're right! My family and J-... I should let people know I'm ok." I looked at my phone, finally charged as it sat on its shelf. The screen was flooded with messages and call notifications from my mom, sister, and, of course, from John. I was also shocked to see it was already almost three o'clock. Between the trauma in the woods and last night's exhausting exercises, my body slipped into a mini coma once my libido let me rest. I took my phone to the bedroom for privacy.

John was frantic when he answered. I explained that I had been without power or reception for three days, and that thankfully utility workers had restored the grid after the storm. His panic ebbed, but the energy of his nerves was contagious. I paced the back bedroom as I reassured him that I was safe and well taken care of. 'How well taken care of' was a matter I chose not to elaborate on. I felt another momentary pang of guilt as another man's semen trickled down my thighs while I calmed my absent boyfriend, but as I looked at the bed, memories of my quaking orgasms muffled my conscience.

I finally got John off the phone by insisting that I needed to conserve my battery. I didn't repeat my mistake when it came to reassuring my parents; instead, I sent a text that I was safe but begged off a call with the argument that I had to be conservative in case we lost power again. With my 'proof of life' established, I left the phone on the bedside table to charge.

"You get everyone settled down?" Damon called from the kitchen as I returned to the living room.

"Uhh, yeah... things are fine..." I skirted the boyfriend issue. The man who had spent the night fucking my brains out knew I had a boyfriend, but I didn't think we needed to dwell on my infidelity.

"Bet John feels a lot better after hearing from you, though." He responded. As if on cue, a fresh blob of jism trickled out of my pussy and soaked into my panties.

A pan clattered on the stove, and I walked towards the kitchen door to investigate. I reached the doorway right as Damon was coming out. He deftly avoided a collision, somehow not spilling the contents of the two plates he held in either hand.

"You cooked?!" I asked, surprised as he ushered me back to the couch. While I had spent a half-hour dodging incriminating myself at the company my bed was keeping, Damon had made us a hearty afternoon breakfast of grilled cheese sandwiches. He set the plates down on the coffee table, then returned to the kitchen.

"It's just grilled cheese, not exactly fine cuisine." He asked from the other room. "How do you take yours?" His voice was accompanied by the aroma of coffee.

"Uhh, black..." We both giggled like children at the entendre. Coffee and grilled cheese; if the man hadn't already gotten into my pants, he was certainly on the right path this morning.

"Well, I think it's very sexy when a man cooks." I called through a mouthful of sandwich. With the disaster behind us, my appetite had come roaring back.

Damon came back carrying two steaming mugs. As he handed me my coffee, my eyes were drawn again to the bulge in his overtight sweats. Images of the night's passion flooded my brain. My pussy moistened and ached at the memory of stretching around the cock that was struggling against the cotton. I squirmed in my seat, suddenly convinced that my red thong was too much clothing.

My mind wandered in its daydream. Three times Damon had fucked me last night; three times he had painted the walls of my pussy with his thick cum. And countless times my body had trembled and screamed with the crippling ecstasy delivered by his glorious cock.

"Uhh, hey? Did you fall back to sleep?" Damon rested a hand intimately high up on my thigh. I snapped back to reality. The touch of his hand on my bare skin felt like an electric current. I nodded to acknowledge my mind had returned to the living room.

He laughed lightly but left his hand in place. "I was saying the sheriff told me that road crews are already digging out the town and highway. After that, they should get to the rural routes tonight or tomorrow."

Our imminent rescue unexpectedly felt like a double-edged sword. Damon and I couldn't stay in this cabin forever; we both had lives to resume. But the inevitability of an end hadn't penetrated my mind during the night's lust. The roads would be plowed, and Damon would finally get to his sister's then go back to New York. John's return flight might even be delayed a day, but he'd get back here, and then our vacation would end, and we'd go home. "Real life" was coming to reclaim us both from the cabin.

"Are you feeling ok?" His fingers flexed in concern on my leg.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... like, the last few days... and all of a sudden it's gonna..."

"It feels like we've been together here more than thirty whatever hours, doesn't it?" Damon nodded that he understood my melancholy. "Extreme circumstances can generate intense connections. The storm -- the anomaly -- and everything that, uh, came with it were so... yeah, intense..." We both managed not to laugh at this pun. "Now the storm's over and things abruptly have to go back to normal... yeah, it's jarring."

I finished my coffee and stared out the window at the snow-covered yard. The drifting flitter of the snow globe world outside the cabin had finally settled. In the post-storm clarity, you could see the mountains, each adorned with bright white snowcaps. But the yard, the driveway, and the road beyond were indistinguishable beneath the deep blanket of snow. A naughty cheer warmed the pit of my stomach.

"Well, we're not going anywhere for now; still living in the snow globe..." I set my empty mug down on the table then pulled my knees under me on the couch cushion as I turned toward Damon. "And you made me a promise last night!"

Damon's expression shifted from confusion to recognition as he remembered the snippet of conversation exchanged between panting breaths. I kissed him, lightly at first but then deeper, wetter as hour-long seconds passed. His hand hovered between my thighs, and I guided his fingers to the moistening red crotch of my panties.

"Do you see how wet it makes me thinking about your promise? You're going to let me, aren't you?" I was leaning over his lap, squeezing his stiffening bulge with one hand and tugging at the elastic waist of his sweatpants with the other. Damon nodded an enthusiastic 'yes' and lifted his butt off the couch to aid in removing his sweats.

His cock sprung upward as it was released then waved, erect and eager in his lap. His shaft quivered with rigid energy as I wrapped my fingers around it. I stroked him - gently to start, then building tension in my grip as my speed increased. I craned my neck and kissed his bare chest, up his neck, then along his jaw until I reached his lips. We shared a deep, slow kiss while I massaged his dick. After a long moment, I pulled my lips away; I needed them elsewhere.

I slid off the couch to the floor, then walked on my knees between Damon's splayed legs. First, I hauled the sweatpants all the way off his legs and tossed them onto the couch cushion beside him. I gripped his cock now in both hands, my fists stacked like a batter's grip up his shaft. Staring up at him from my knees, I caressed his dick while I wetted my lips.

My lips opened and my tongue darted out to lick the rim of his round glans. I closed my mouth around his head, lashing my tongue around the tip. Clinging to his cock with both hands, I twisted my neck and dragged my lips along his length. His manhood still tasted of my own cum and fluids from the night before. Blissful moans chirped from my belly, squeezing out of my packed jaws as I appreciated the feel of the large black cock's return to my mouth.

"Fuh-huck..." Damon extended his syllable as my talented mouth danced around his prick. My pace quickened, and I wrung my hands as I stroked his shaft, pulling my lips farther down his dick. Each buck of my neck further slicked his pole in slippery drool. Loud slurping echoed in the room as I hoovered Damon's cock from end-to-end. Tendrils of bubbly saliva had foamed over my lips and now hung in gooey ribbons from my chin. As his shaft was oiled with my spit, a devilish, delicious idea lit in my mind.

"Take this off of me." I paused for a moment and freed my mouth, indicating the grey waffle knit shirt. Damon reached to grab the shirt by its shoulders and drag it up over my head, then tossed it backwards to the floor behind the couch. My breasts exploded into the room in a voluptuous show of ripe, pale flesh.

I wiped the sloppy mess off my chin and smeared the spit in my cleavage and on the inside curves of my tits. My lips pursed as I dripped and spread more drool, further greasing my rack as Damon looked on. Satisfied with my slicked mounds, I leaned forward and took his dick deep into the back of my throat. I paused there, holding Damon's gaze as I gagged up thick foamy ropes of slobber along the length of his cock. I retreated, gasping to catch my breath.

I rose on my knees and crawled in closer until my ribs bumped the insides of his thighs. Slippery cables of my spit trickled down his shaft. I took one of my boobs in each of my hands and folded Damon's tool into my rack. I flattened my palms on the outside curves of my tits, suffocating his cock in my snug cleavage. Keeping my breasts in their tight embrace, I bowed forward with my shoulders. The slicked shaft skidded through the doughy tunnel of tit-meat. I dragged my body downward, until the dark head emerged from the crevice as if gasping for air. I reversed, straightening my back and hauling my tits back up until the orbs had again devoured the black cock.