Snow Globe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pace quickened. Bowing and arcing my shoulders, my pillowy bust wrapped around his prick almost as tight as my lips would have. I tucked my chin into my chest and carefully flobbed more drool between the squeezing mounds. Damon's appreciation was loudly vocal, gasping and panting as my tits fucked him towards climax.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He buzzed. His head flopped backwards on the back of the couch and his hips flexed upwards into my tightly wrapped cleavage. The tip of his cock popped through the cleft between my tits as it burst. Jism rocketed towards the ceiling but was intercepted by my chin and neck. The cum ricocheted downward and splashed messily over the tops of my tits. As his tip surfaced again, it fired more ropes that flopped in dotted lines over the domes of my bust and mingled between my fingers that still braced my wanking melons. A final warm gush of jizz pasted inside the folds of my cleavage.

Damon struggled to catch his breath as he sat above me. My own heart was thundering behind my ribs. I surveyed the paintjob, playfully skiing my fingers through the oozing lines of cum on my slopes. The whirling snow globe effect of the blizzard had abated outside the cabin windows, but in the warming living room my own, fleshy peaks were beautifully coated in white stuff. Damon's cock was faintly softening as I released it from my rack's smothering grip. I wrapped my lips around his tip, lapping up stray flecks of jism from around his head. His spent cock still quivered between my lips and promised a prompt resurrection.

I climbed back to my feet, careful not to disturb the precarious jizzy artwork adorning my bust. I scanned the room for my shirt and remembered Damon had thrown it out of reach, not that I was going to put it on over the sticky display that was my chest. My panties were a swampy mess, saturated with Damon's cum and my own wet excitement. No, putting on more clothes was the opposite of my plan.

"Well, I'm gonna need to get cleaned up..." I playfully tsked the creator of the mess. "I'm due for a shower, honestly. I guess you might be too?"

Damon caught my game. "The water heater probably needs some time to catch up... unlikely that it has enough for more than one of us to go."

I pretended to ponder the math of the situation. "In that case, it might be best if we went at the same time. For conservation's sake..."

He waggled his eyebrows in amusement and stood up from the couch. His member swung between his legs, half-flaccid but inviting an easy return to readiness. He fell in behind me and placed a tender kiss on top of my head, then a playful spank on my bare asscheek. His hands gripped my waist and pushed me forward to start our train to the master bathroom.

"Yeow!" I yipped and jumped back from the shower door after testing the temperature of the spray. Our assumptions about the water heater had been correct, and the jets inside the glass chamber were ice cold. "Gonna let that run for a minute." I added rhetorically.

We stood clustered together on the bathmat; the shiny tile had also proved too cold for bare feet. Damon reached a hand into the water to test its progress. The fingers of his other hand fidgeted with the delicate lace trim atop the t-back of my thong.

I decided the shower was taking too long. While Damon waited for the water to warm, I assumed a dutiful position on my knees in front of him. I gripped his tool by the base and directed its head back to my grinning lips. My mouth opened and enveloped him, now accustomed to the heft of his big cock, but still delighted to welcome him in again.

With one hand braced at his base the other playfully squeezed and tugged at his balls. Damon's cock recovered immediately at my renewed attention. Gazing up at the towering black man from my knees, I patiently bucked my neck. My lips pulled down his shaft until they reached my hand, then broke back in a slow, wet track to the tip. As my head and shoulders nodded, I felt Damon's cum dripping from my tits onto the bathmat. The soaked crotch of my panties was freshly inundated as I groaned in my reenergized pleasure at the big dick in my mouth.

"Damn, you've gotta be careful. If you keep that up, we'll never get clean." Damon chuckled above me. His hand on the back of my head demonstrated that his words weren't sincere.

I pulled my lips free for a moment. "Once the shower heats up, I'll scrub you clean, then I'll drain your balls dry."

Damon's head rolled atop his neck as my mouth returned to its worship. His hand was frozen under the spray, oblivious to the water temperature as he watched my mouth work its art. My lips glided up and down his shaft, devouring his dark flesh in their tight embrace and then loosening as they traced back to his tip. His fingers tangled into the hair at the back of my head, reinforcing my submissive posture sucking the now-familiar black cock.

"How's the water coming?" I giggled, taking my lips from his dick and teasing the tip of my tongue beneath his sack. My hand kneaded his shaft in long strokes.

Damon seemed surprised by the question, reminded of his wet hand. "Oh! I guess it's ready..."

"Then let's get you cleaned up..." I said as I regained my feet.

I read the temporary disappointment in his eyes as the distance increased between my lips and his cock. With a wiggle of my tush, I instructed him to pull the drenched panties off my waist. I turned my back to him, then reached behind me and towed him by his stiff handle into the shower. He smacked my bum as we entered the shower then shut the glass door behind us.

The warm jets felt like hundreds of massaging fingers on my skin. I self-consciously realized that I hadn't bathed since Wednesday. Not that Damon had objected.

I turned beneath the shower, letting Damon watch as his seed washed from my bust. "You'll just have to add some more..." I winked and propped my tits up in my hands.

He closed the short distance between us, then kept his momentum as he pushed my back into the tiled wall. Our mouths wrestled while his hands mauled my wet rack. His rigid cock beat impatiently between my legs, levering lengthwise between the outer lips of my pussy. I gasped as his head dipped a testing edge between my folds, but I pulled away.

"Nuh uh! Not yet." I playfully scolded. "First we need to wash."

Damon snorted in faux exasperation at the momentary setback. He scanned the glass cabin and grabbed my bottle of bodywash. Eschewing the luffa, he poured a triple dose of lavender soap into his palm, then started eagerly lathering my breasts. The back of my head rolled against the tile, my eyelids fluttering at the bliss of his attentive touch. His strong hands cupped my tits, rubbing the aromatic suds into my rack.

"I think my tits are clean, Damon..." I instructed after several minutes of vigorous washing, laughing teasingly as I guided his hands down to my belly.

He feigned frustration again but then flipped me around and pushed against my back. My forehead and palms pressed against the cool shower wall. He filled his hand with more wash, then spread the soap over the bubbles of my asscheeks. I gasped as his hand crept down the cleft of my ass, then slipped a finger into my puckered backdoor.

"Aw fuck! Yes!" I squeaked, flattening my face and bust against the tile. The soap stung my tender inner flesh as he trespassed into my final unexplored hole.

"I'll remember that for later." Damon replied, withdrawing his finger from my asshole and sliding his hand across my taint until he reached my cunt. Now it was two fingers that twisted inside me, pistoning upwards into my readied hole. I whined and flexed my knees, pushing myself deeper onto his fingers as my fervor grew.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum already!" I moaned. My prolonged use of my mouth and tits on Damon's cock had supercharged my pussy for instant release. My cries reverberated in the glass chamber as I rode his fingers. The climax washed over my body like the steaming spray of the shower.

"Fuck me... Please, I need you inside me." My pleading murmur was all the invitation Damon needed. His fingers skidded free from my clinging lips, replaced immediately by the round pressure of his glans. He bowed his hips forward and his cock pierced my snatch in one smooth motion.

I bent at my waist with my hands braced against the shower wall. Damon gripped me by my hips, pulling me back into him to meet every thrust. His erection hadn't lost any potency after I'd titfucked him to completion. If anything, his enthusiasm seemed to have been elevated by my resourceful use of my defining assets.

Hot water pulsated on my arched back as I received Damon's vigorous fucking. The contrast with barely two days ago -- hypothermic, trapped, utterly isolated -- set my mind reeling. Steamy rivulets dripped from my swaying tits below me and trickled down my ass crack. My companion's thighs slapped noisily against my hamstrings as his cock drummed deep in my pussy.

"Harder! Harder! Fuck! Your big cock is making me cum again!" My elated sobs echoed off the tiles. Behind me, Damon followed my instruction and increased the intensity of his drives. My tits shuddered and swung from my ribs with each thrust. The rapturous heat spreading inside me matched the scalding spray on my skin.

Damon's heightened pace and force drove me to a quivering climax, but also exacted a toll on his tolerance. He stiffened behind me, his gasping breath reverberated in the shower stall. At the last second, I spun away from him and tore my pussy off his cock. I dropped to my knees on the tile, scooping my breasts and holding them up in a ripe target. Damon's delivery came immediately, splashing crisscrossing lines of white jism over my tits.

"That's a picturesque scene, just like the peaks outside." Damon chuckled as the last drops of jizz splashed onto the rounded domes of my rack. "But I think these are more memorable..."

We both panted, recovering from our exertion with only the sound of the spray in our tiled enclosure. Damon stood above me with his reducing erection still clutched in his hand. I knelt on the shower floor, watching the shower jets rinse a second dose of his cum off my tits.

I smiled up at him as I reached to his crotch. My fingers tapped lightly at his hand, and I gently replaced his grip on his tool with my own. The effect was immediate, as blood rushed back into his stiffening rod at my touch. I craned my neck, bringing my mouth below his sack and lapping the trickling shower water from the underside of his balls.

"Eep!" I yelped in surprise as Damon dipped his hands into my armpits and hoisted me to my feet. He paused an instant to make sure I was steadied, then grabbed me by my buttocks and lifted me off the floor. I looped my legs around him, crossing my ankles behind his butt as he crushed me between his body and the wall. "Holy shit, I can't believe you're ready again!" With an eager smile, I reached between my legs and steered his cock back into my waiting slit.

My palms flattened on Damon's muscular back. Gravity tugged me towards the floor, farther down his rod while his own energy and the immobility of the shower wall wedged my body between them and pierced my pussy deeper on his dick.

"God, your cock feels so fucking good." I gasped, nipping lightly at his earlobe as he rammed my back into the wall. The water drummed on his back as he fucked me against the tile. Despite my precarious, clinging position, the blissful prickling of resumed climax tingled deep inside me.

"Yeow!" Damon shouted.

He abruptly recoiled from the line of the spray. I appreciated the care he took not to drop me. We should have anticipated abruptly running out of hot water after the prolonged powerless cold. My legs wrapped tighter around him as he moved; his cock remained embedded in my pussy, though my orgasm was sidetracked by the surprise and move.

"I guess that means it's time to fuck me on the bed again." I purred and again gently put my teeth to his ear. His fingers dug harder into my bum.

"Can you reach the handle." He instructed as he backed toward the wall with the nozzle and knob. He bent his knees, carefully holding himself inside me while I stretched to shut off the now-frigid water. With the stream halted, he bumped the door open with his hip and carried me out of the shower. I giggled, still dripping wet and clinging to his torso, as he ferried me out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

Evening had arrived while we were in the windowless bath and the bedroom was shrouded in deep shadow, lit only by the triangle of light from the bathroom doorway.

"Wow, I can't believe it's so dark!" I exclaimed from my perch atop his prick.

Damon teasingly pinched my bottom in both hands as he carried me. "Funny how that happens when you loaf in bed all day, you lazy bum!" He playfully tossed my water-dappled body onto the bed. I lay on my back, my companion towered over me as he stood at the edge of the mattress.

"Well, you're the one who wore me out!" I replied, sticking out my tongue as I untangled a lump of my wet hair from under my head. "Do it again..."

Damon's expression grew serious as he grabbed my shins. With a twist of his arms, he flipped me from my back to my stomach, then seized my hips and dragged my butt into the air. My knees anchored on the mattress, and I bent my elbows under me, presenting on all fours. Damon lay a smack on each of my ass cheeks in turn, harder than before and I felt my pale skin pinken beneath his palm.

He set a steadying hand on my tailbone and drew my butt towards him. The broad head of his cock once again pushed against the moist folds of my cunt. His hips swooped forward, and he parted my lips, burying his tool in my pussy. The air rushed from my lungs in a delighted bark as my pussy was filled again with Damon's black cock.

I flexed on my knees, rocking back under his hand's direction to meet his thrusts. His tool pounded deep in my gash as he stood behind me at the edge of the bed, more forcefully than he had before. My ripe melons swung below my ribs, riding the momentum of Damon's aggressive pace. Twisted clumps of wet hair were pasted to my cheeks and forehead.

"It feels so good when you fuck my pussy! God! Yes! Fuck me like that!" I growled. The thick cock stretched my slit as it pumped in and out of me. "My pussy is yours! Fuck that tight pussy as hard as you want! Use it any way you want, all night long!"

Damon maintained his hand on my ass as he brought his other hand up my spine and closed it on the back of my neck. His fresh, controlling grip dragged my body harder back to him and hammered his cock into me. But his grip on my neck also reinforced the giant's dominance over me; he had decided to do whatever he wanted with me. The reminder tipped my little body into a quivering climax.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..." I sang my euphoric refrain in time with his thrusts. Heat and shivers racked my body as I cried. Tonight, there was no wind to drown me out, and my screams shook the bedroom as I came.

He refused to relent his pace, torturing my climaxing body as he drove his pipe through my melting quim. The hand on the back of my neck added downward pressure. My arms collapsed from Damon's force and my own jellying frame. I whimpered as his hand forced my face into the mattress, mashing my cheek into the sheet. My ass was still propped in the air as Damon pounded ever harder into my pussy. His standing position gifted him an advantage in leverage that aided his intensifying assault. My voice was a flat moan as my orgasm surged on with the ongoing thrashing.

Damon's hand followed the curve of my ass downward. As he moved, his thumb traced the cleft between my cheeks until it reached the furrowed knot of my asshole. While his cock pistoned in and out of my snatch, his thumb pressed against my anus. With insistent boldness, his thumb pushed its way through my backdoor.

"Oh fuck!" I squeaked in elated surprise. The fresh penetration triggered renewed, exaggerated tremors throughout my body. While Damon continued ferociously fucking my pussy, my legs and spine seized and locked. My toes curled in on themselves while my fingernails dug pits in the bedding. My animal howl poured out of my mouth into the mattress and ricocheted with my hot, panting breath back into my face.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" Damon breathed in deep grunts as his frenzied use of my little body taxed his own stamina. He exhaled sharply as his dick pulled out of my pussy; his thumb did the same from my anus.

Fighting through the sudden, aching vacuum in my womb, I spun on the bed to face him. I flipped on my back, opening my mouth below his trembling tip. Damon's cock spewed a powerful jet of warm cum onto my tongue and into the back of my mouth. A second rope splashed against my molars and the roof of my mouth. With a deep groan, he squeezed out the last drops that fell down my open throat or dotted on my lips. I swept my tongue around the outside of my lips to collect the stray specks, then took his tip into my mouth to lick it clean. With his tongue bath complete, I released him with a 'pop' and beamed up at him from my back.

With a prolonged puff, Damon stepped away from the bed. "I'll be right back," he held up a finger for pause as he turned and hustled to the bathroom. He returned a minute later with a towel over his shoulder and handed me a second one. I smiled in thanks as I righted myself, swinging my legs off the bed and sitting on the edge of the mattress while I dried my hair.

"I'm gonna go check the thermostat and grab my phone." He explained, tucking the towel around his waist as he left for a second time.

I was still in my spot when Damon returned. My elevated pulse had almost normalized while I wrung out my wet hair and patted the rest of my body dry of its coating of water and sweat. He still wore his makeshift sarong when he walked in looking at his phone.

"There was a voicemail from the sheriff's office. They've already towed the rental and were nice enough to get my suitcase out of the back and are holding it at the station."

"That's good! So, you'll have clothes that fit!" I winked at the reference to the overworked sweatpants he'd resorted to this weekend. Damon struck a runway pose in his wrapped towel before he continued.

"And, uh, my sister texted that roads around her are clear. Schools are still closed, so they're gonna try to have the party tomorrow afternoon. I gave my sister the address, and she said she'll come pick me up in their Pathfinder, but either way, even the roads out here should be passable by mid-morning..."

I nibbled my bottom lip at the now-concrete end to our tryst. Damon read my uncertainty and walked over to the bed. He dropped his towel, then tossed my own to the floor as he sat next to me. His finger under my chin lifted my face, and our lips pressed firmly together in a slow, tender kiss.

"We've been very lucky that our paths crossed, right?" He said when our kiss finally ended. I leaned my face against his chest, and he wrapped an arm around my back. Holding me in his warm embrace, he gently shepherded me the length of the mattress until our heads lay on the pillows. He reached to the foot of the bed and pulled up the blankets over our naked bodies. I was already drifting to sleep by the time my head made a pillow of his chest.

In the morning, I awoke again to bright sunlight outside the bedroom windows. This time, I was awake before my bedmate. My face and hand rested on Damon's chest; his arm draped behind me with his hand conspicuously cupping my bare bum. I rolled my eyes at the intimacy of our pose; sleeping like an old married couple, rather than strangers, who -- brought together by disastrous fortune -- had passed the time fucking for two days straight.

But the mental images of our time together had already taken hold between my legs. If Damon was still asleep, I would give him a reason to wake up. My hand patiently crawled from his chest, across his flat stomach, below his waist until it reached the source of so much pleasure during the weekend. Even soft, Damon's hog extended impressively down his leg. My hand pawed along his length before I closed my fingers around him.