All Comments on 'Snow Lily'

by chetjustice

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there is a sequel

aperson87aperson87over 1 year ago

Another delightful romance from you, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful story. Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, what a Christmas Story. One of the best I have ever read.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

It all flowed so smoothly that the 7 pages wasn't a chore at all. The people seemed real and I could enjoy Bryan's success and Lily's pleasures at being with him. i didn't feel that there was anything unbelievable about what he did. He was an outdoorsman and reveled in doing what he did. Worth a 5* in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Wish there were more like it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

This is the way a romance should be written. Great job!

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Super story, well done.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

That was a beautiful story... thank you for sharing it!

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

You just got a new follower.....great story and well written. The first five pages were really good. I loved the idea of an active vlog taking place during this emergency. I could have done without the explicit love making sequence as it seemed very abrupt compared to everything else but the ending was very sweet.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Just excellent! Easy read and heart warming. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. You need to turn this into a screenplay for Hallmark! 5 Christmas stars.

chetjusticechetjusticeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments! Had fun writing this one but was wondering if people would think it was too long. I got caught up in the characters myself so I didn't want to short change them. Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most excellent.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent story. A very delightful romantic story

5stars

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written. Hope to find more of the same as I read the rest of the works you have submitted. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when i started reading i thought this is not too bad.then i thought i know how this ends ,but i wanted to finish reading to find out.when i finished i was disappointed not because i didnt like but because it was over.im hoping there is more adventures involving the cabin .maybe they want to make a movie of their story or something.people need to learn NO MEANS NO unless she is dyslexic then its on !!! lol jk great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellence! Must read!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Such a compelling story. Well done!

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Completely predictable, except less sex. These stories of lost wayfaring strangers (attractive female of course) coming upon the hero at his wilderness lair, in need of first aid which requires being stripped naked etc etc have a remarkable sameness.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 1 year ago

What an excellent tale. Well written and I couldn't put it down, had to read it in one go. 10* if possible. You have a gift of story telling, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! An adventure, a love story and an amazing dog. What isn't to love. Thank you for sharing it with us. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I see you wondered if it was too long. The best way to answer that is does any part of the story repeat. Since that is not the case than the story is not too long. Afaw 704.

BlueFox007BlueFox007over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, well told.

I must share it with my wife.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“It was such an experience for Lily and I, but you never really know what people will care about.” It was an experience for Lily. But was it an experience for I? You need to watch your pronoun use.

The description of their sexual activity seemed forced and almost unnatural.

A trial for such criminal behavior would not have wrapped up so quickly and the punishment in no way matched the severity of the crimes (attempted sexual assault, among others).

Your stories are quite interesting and are well received. Keep up the good work, keep writing and you should do very well.

skatchy21skatchy21over 1 year ago

It's a good story. I enjoyed the read. Enough to read your other stories.

Are you aware there are more male names than Bryan?

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 1 year ago

Outstanding. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The sex scenes were incidental to a great story.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

You have a new follower.

Outstanding 👌🏻

jackie_emjackie_emover 1 year ago

Very sweet story and nicely paced. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story! WOW!

ThebiffThebiffover 1 year ago

A simply wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must admit, I was a little concerned when I saw it was seven chapters, but I loved every moment. The pacing was wonderful. I’ll be looking for more of your tales.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely spellbinding!

This amazing story kept me mesmerized and enthralled almost from the beginning.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful saga.

Fake or real, the reader was drawn into being right in the middle of this adventure.

Cheers.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Touching. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only comment on stories with a high plot to sex ratio. This one was great! Definitely a five star.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Really good and very enjoyable story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

EmotionalEmotionalover 1 year ago

What an amazing story!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.

Looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, well told. Thanks, very enjoyable.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

I wouldn't call it a trope, but there are a couple of romance stories here that deal with the rescue of a maiden in a snowed under in a remote cabin in the middle of nowhere...

Yours measures up to any of them and fully merits the 5/5...

I'm not sure whether I've already read any of your other stories, but you can be damned certain I'm going to check them out now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The perfect woman and a great Dog!! Lucky man

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Top job! You’ve managed to roll so many things into this story, it has great pace, including the slower start, done (I presume) to illustrate how time spent in the office drags compared to outside pursuits. You did the jeopardy really well, we didn’t know if everyone would make it back out of the wilderness in one piece, the details about the sled pulled that together nicely, but you also did the budding relationship stuff well too, the proposal was possibly done a little too quickly given she nearly died as the result of somebody’s actions that is still walking the street (loose end there), but sometimes relationships born in stress develop far quicker than most, maybe…

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.5⭐️

Hungry_VaginHungry_Vaginover 1 year ago

Beautiful story! This one catches me up with all of your stories on this site. I love your writing style; you have a way of immersing us in what you have created. It makes the time and the stories fly by. Love it!

Lol is your name Bryan, since that's the name of all of your leading men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very cute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woooow! That was really good. 👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written story. I loved it!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful love story. Thank you for the time and effort you put in writing this story.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story even the second time around.

Siska100Siska100about 1 year ago

I know, I'm just one in a long list; but I just had to say how much I appreciated 'Snow Lily'! Definitely a 5.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second story read....if the rest continue to be this good you are added to my list of writers to follow. I don't have many.

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

What an amazing story! Tears!

caryzfieldcaryzfieldabout 1 year ago
Fantastic

That's the best story I have read in a LONG time. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful. Only thing that bothered me was jerk face only got two year’s suspended when he basically left her there to die???

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Our hearts are full and our eyes are misty with love in full bloom!

So many times we hung on every sunshine moment waiting for the darkness to be overshadowed again and again as blossoming love takes hold and brings two hearts into one!

Thank you for touching us with a 10+ story for the ages.

You write with attention to detail and deep emotion that brings your words to life.

Your Romance stories are some of the best we have ever read! Please keep up the flow and touch us again and again with what could be and should be in all our hearts. The Fire of Forever Love!

S&JW

sg1010sg101011 months ago

1) I totally agree with all of the comments that you've received,

2) This is the second time that I've read this, and I seem to have gotten as much, if not more pleasure / enjoyment this time than I did reading it the first time.

BRAVO !

&

THANK YOU !

Scott

GongguyGongguy10 months ago

Excellent story very well written. Thank you.

sg1010sg101010 months ago

Well, I'm not sure how this works but this is the third time I've read your creation and it keeps getting better !

THANK YOU !

Scott

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[22.07.23]

Que Romantique!

A Beautiful Story, Beautifully Written!

11/10!!!!!

KinPAKinPA9 months ago

Every word was necessary to this story…well done!

A_BierceA_Bierce8 months ago

Even though you know that there's a happy ending, it's a gripping story second reading. The closing image of the cabin covered in snow lilies is indelible.

sg1010sg10108 months ago

It is still great after reading it a few times !

👍

chetjusticechetjustice8 months agoAuthor

@sg1010 - I appreciate the accolades.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ahh, another beautiful story. I just love the way you set the scene and describe how it plays out. What a treat to the imagination. My heart is warmed and I have a happy grin on my face. Thank you for sharing

Starwolf1961Starwolf19618 months ago

AW shucks! I'm a sucker for a great romantic dog story. This one was indeed great. KUDOS! and 5 from me.

Tarloso2Tarloso28 months ago

Wow..a simple but well paced and well written story..excellent

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

Excellent 5⭐️ story and it’s in my favorites folder now ,,, awesome and amazing work

Great job

34dein34dein7 months ago

Original and good storytelling, got my 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wonderfully realistic and romantic

nighthawk22204nighthawk222047 months ago

A wonderful Hallmark Christmas Adventure. Hope you find equally amazing folks to feature in it including Nanook. I found it a little tedious in the front end with all the 1st person narrative, maybe V-logs are always like that? But bringing in the dialogue, even with Nanook, added a lot of interest to the story. Bringing three families together for the celebration party was a wonderful detailing of growing relationships. Hope that Susan enjoys her first night on the trail and adventuring in the cabin, even if she's stuck there with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Congrats on such a creative and exciting change of pace for LITEROTICA. Arousing sex, for sure. An animal to love. DANGER ! All topped off with a happy ending ! 5 stars.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom814 months ago

Great story and nice happy ending.

bigurnbigurn4 months ago

This is a great story. One of the few 5 ⭐ ratings that I have given out. A steady, informative narrative, with just enough erotic info... All delivered in a timely manner. Thank You for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the video documentation that told the real story. The romance of the outdoors people and Nanook was more entertaining. I felt a bit like Will, with a reluctant wife that only wanted to 'camp' in hotels with restaurants, unlike the assurance that she was an outdoor nature lover. She also lied like Rebecca.

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story, well written and realistically portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved the story and gave it a five. But a fine for attempted rape; not likely and his name would be added to a public list of sexual predators. And jail time too.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

You've spun a good tale, kept the reader going for more. I'd like you to start writing more

kvalentinekvalentine16 days ago

The story was somewhat predictable, but I was pleased to discover my guess that they'd end up spooning naked together to keep warm in the blizzard after getting snowed in was wrong.

It's a little cliched, but that's not really a bad thing. The dog added a lot to the story. I don't think the vlog did much for it though.

My main criticism is that the legal aspects don't make much sense. The cops wouldn't have any evidence that a crime had been committed, and therefore would be in no position to arrest anyone for anything prior to Lily waking up. I'm reasonably certain that putting him in handcuffs would be ample grounds for a lawsuit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

You are wrong about the handcuffs. They did it for his safety and theirs with his assent. That’s pretty much exactly how it should play out in a text book scenario. Also. Great story. Loved it. Really didn’t expect the romance unfolding quite how it did. Was expecting something more sordid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchetjustice@chetjustice
Just doing this for fun. After reading some of the stories on here I'd thought I'd try my hand at it. I'm not a professional writer. I'm sure it shows. Hope you enjoy the stories.