All Comments on 'Snow White'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good. Well-written, sexy and amusing.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 2 years ago

I had a few real LOL moments reading this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A few minor nits, words like 'vagina' and 'hymen' would never have been used in the time period and 'world' that Snow White is set within. You used plenty others for 'vagina' and 'hymen would almost certainly be better identified as 'maidenhead' especially in this fairy tale. Still, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know, I like your intent, but the way she's written, 18 for rules reasons, but talking, acting, and incredibly naive like she's MUCH younger than that, especially in the beginning, gives this version of Snow White a very disturbing, underage and pedobear vibe. Went a little too far on the innocence front. Not even knowing she had a pussy, or a clitoris, until 'accidentally' discovering it at eighteen? That's just... a bridge too far, even for a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, zero chance 'G-spot' would ever be used in a fairy tale, or parody of one, either.

macymadisonmacymadisonalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, I love erotic fairy tales and Snow White was adorable.

toupoutsoutoupoutsoualmost 2 years ago

Mixed feelings on this one. I like the premise of twisting the most beautiful to the best fuck in the land. But an adult having the mental behaviour of a 11 year old is off putting. Plus there was the potential for so many adventures before the abrupt ending.

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Perfect. 5/5. thank you. Keep again. And don't listen to those who teach how to use medieval lexicon--the medievals were more vulgar and more precise than we are, and real women always knew where the G-Spot was, even though they may have given it a more fairy-tale name.

If ever, the anachronism is in the "button" mechanism, hehe. ;)

Many 18-year-olds are naive, inexperienced, and head-in-the-clouds.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

how drowl,,,"her one true fuck" lolol,, i liked it, so different,,a hot fairy tale.. well written and all that..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.